Kim Goes On Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NC_Master
NC_Master
28 Followers

"Thank you Jack, I was trying something new and I guess it worked."

"Stop guessing. It did. I know you read the fashion rags and try to follow the trends but being a plus sized woman it is not easy to find the "in things" to wear. One day the designers will get their heads out of their asses and make clothes for real women. Ready to go in darling? I am getting pruney."

"Yes baby, let's go in and I will take care of you," she said.

I helped Jane out of the hot tub and wrapped her in a bath sheet. I turned everything off on the tub. I followed my adoring wife into the cabin and up the stairs into our bedroom. Jane laid down on the bed and beckoned me to come to her. I went to get my purchases that I made earlier in the afternoon. I handed Jane the bag and she looked inside.

"Jack there you go spoiling me again," she said. She removed the suspender hose, then the nipple pump. "Interesting," she said as she looked at the small pump. She went back to the bag and took out the pussy pump. "Ooooh, someone has been doing some naughty research it looks like." She opened the other bag and found the nipple clamps. "Mmm," holding them up she said, "Please my Master."

I took the clamps from her and went and got a length of rope. I bound her hands to the headboard. I reached over to get the nipple pump as I sucked her nipples to moisten them. Then I applied the pump, slowly squeezing the bulb. Jane watched intently as the nipple expanded and lengthen to proportions she had never seen. After allowing the suction to do its work for a minute I rolled an o-ring onto the nipple. Next I applied a clamp, slowly backing the set screw off tightening the jaws until she winced. I loosened it a half turn, and then began the same process on the other side. Jane was moaning as I finished up the second side.

I leaned down and sucked her hard clit. I popped the pump onto her clit and gave it a few quick pumps. Her clit expanded filling the length and breadth of the tube. Jane gasped as I thumped it with my finger. I reached over on the bedside table and picked up a vibrating dildo. I turned it on high and applied it to the side of the tube. Jane's head shot up off the bed and she gasp. Whether from the stimulation of the sight of her distended clit I do not know.

I released her clit and bent down and softly blew on it. I got up and made a quick trip to the kitchen returning with a glass of ice water. I gave Jane a sip to wet her mouth. As I took my drink I captured a small ice cube in my mouth. I leaned down and sucked her clit into my mouth. She bucked as the ice cube touched it. She gasped loudly, "Oh Master."

I withdrew and picked up the pussy pump. I retrieved the bottle of lube and greased the rim of the pump so it would seal. I placed it over her pussy and slowly squeezed the grip to pump the air out. I caressed Jane's face then kissed her. She shuddered as the vacuum increased.

"How does that fell my sweet submissive wife?" I asked.

"Oh Master, it feels so good, like a giant mouth sucking my entire cunt at once. I love it, Master."

I gave the grip another slow squeeze. Jane took a quick short breath I hit the release valve to check her progress. Her labia were swollen about 50% more than normal. Her clit was raging almost as big as a bit ago. I reapplied the pump and started another session. She beat her head on the pillow in ecstasy as I went two pumps more than last time. I picked up the vibrator and told her pull her legs up. I took another length of rope and attached an end to each ankle. I then pulled her legs up to the headboard spreading them wide. I tied the rope off, and then returned to pleasuring my slut.

I smacked her ass a couple of times. I just love the way it feels in my hands. I teased her asshole with my tongue swirling over her rosebud. "Oh God Master. Please let me cum. I need to so bad," Jane pleaded. I grabbed both of the bath sheets and jammed them under her.

I slid my tongue into her ass. As I removed the pump I rose up and looked into Jane's pleading eyes. I reached down and lubed my cock where she could not see. I began to softly spank her swollen labia and clit. "Please Master. Oh God please let me cum."

"Now whore cum now," I said as I buried myself into her ass.

"Awwwwieee, Oh Master, don't stop Master. Fuck my whore ass my Master, Jane screamed. She is going to wake up Kim I thought to myself.

I pounded Jane as she unleashed another five squirt orgasm as I battered her ass. I reached down and started to spank her pussy again as I continued to pummel her ass. "One more baby, one more big one for me. I reached up and released her bonds.

She quickly pinned he legs under her arms again and she began slapping her pussy hard. "Oh yes, yes, here it comes Master. I pulled out and backed down to catch her orgasm in my mouth. I took an eight inch dildo and plunged in into her ass. Jack hammering it until she began to quake then I turned the vibe part on high and buried it in her ass. Jane came unglued. Frigging her clit with blinding speed she screamed. "NOW MASTER, NOW!!!" I sucked hard as she filled my mouth until it was full. I pulled of and the last two streams soaked my chest.

I rose up over her and took her face in my hand. Jane opened her mouth, looked lovingly into my eyes as I lowered my mouth to hers. I kissed her hard and deep as she drank her squirt out of my mouth. I rolled off of her and she straightened back out. I jumped up to go clean my cock and she followed.

"Sir, are you feeling froggy tonight, she asked? "Feeling froggy was our little code for when I was wanting to engage in prostate play.

"Ribbet, ribbet," I replied. I jumped in the shower to rinse off.

I grabbed my bag and got out my anal douche blub. I filled it with warm soapy water and proceeded to do a quick cleansing. Jane in the meantime took her rinse of and disappeared from the bedroom. I assumed she had gone to get another glass of ice water.

When I returned to the bedroom Jane was there waiting on me. I brought another clean bath sheet and spread it on the bed.

"Lay down on your tummy baby", she said. I complied and she began to massage my thighs and ass. I groaned at her magic touch. Jane has taken several classes and workshops on massage. She had become very good at it.

After about five minutes or so she patted my on the ass and said. "Up." I raised up on my knees, keeping my head and shoulders on the bed. Jane kneaded my cheeks in her hands then began to tease me with her tongue. She learned quickly once we began the sexual side of our relationship, that I had a craving for prostate play. She began to swirl her tongue across my star. I groaned my approval.

Jane took a hold of my cheek and pulled me onto her tongue. I was in heaven as she tongue fucked my ass. But Jane had other plans for me.

She removed her tongue and replaced it with two fingers. I felt goose bumps pop up on my arms as she manipulated my prostate. "How's that baby," she asked?

"Mmm, more please." I replied. Jane removed her fingers and picked up the dildo I had used on her earlier. It measured 8" long and 1.5" thick. Jane applied some more lube to her fingers and greased me up inside again. I leaned forward and Jane put the head against my asshole. I took a deep breath and slowly pushed back as I exhaled, the head popped in easily.

Jane caressed my back as she started to slowly fuck my ass with the dildo. She had learned what buttons to push when we engaged in this activity. After a few minutes Jane asked, "Do you think that you are ready to kick it up a notch?"

I did not know what she had in mind, but I trust my wife. She buried the dildo all the way and told me not to move. Jane got up and went into the bathroom and returned a couple of minutes later.

My head was still on the bed facing away from her. She came to the side of the bed and told me to close my eyes and spin around to face her. I did as my love requested.

She reached down and caressed my face. "Keep your eyes closed." She ran her fingers across my lips and eased one in. I played along and started to suck it. Jane said, "Mmm, that's not too bad, for a beginner. Let's see how you do with this? Open your eyes."

My head snapped back, my wife was standing in front of me wearing the strapon she used on Kim. She was stroking her fake cock and asked me, "See anything you like?"

I thought a moment and decided, that if she thought enough of me to step this far outside her comfort zone I owed it to her to try it at least once. "My, what a big cock my Mistress has grown."

Jane's eyes got big when I called her Mistress. She caressed my face and said, "Tonight, you will be my bitch. Open that slutty mouth and show me your oral skills slut."

I opened my mouth wide and leaned forward. I tentatively licked the head and shaft. I felt like Kim probably did just a few nights ago. The dildo in my ass popped out. I flipped over on my back. I reached out and grabbed my Mistress' hips pulling her forward I took her cock in. I only took about five inches in before I had to back off.

"Not so easy is it slut?" Jane asked.

I adjusted my head angle so that it was tilted back more. I pulled her forward again. This time I felt it try to turn the corner but the shaft was too thick and firm. I eased off a little and began to rock her hips feeding me her silicone bone. A few minutes later she withdrew and slapped my face with it. "Get on your hands and knees, head toward the foot of the bed."

I flipped over and prepared myself for what was to come. After Jane squirted another shot of lube into my ass, she lubed her strapon well. I leaned forward as I felt her ease in behind me. She placed the head against my ass and held the shaft. "Begin, slut," was all she said.

I slowly pushed back onto he cock. Thankfully it did not have a mushroom head like my cock, so it entered with relative ease. I pushed half of it in and paused. I looked back and caught sight of us in the dresser mirror. It took my breath. I raspily asked her to follow me forward. I eased up and she followed. She caressed my sides to relax me. "Ready my new pet?"

I thought to myself, I would show her how ready. I lunged back impaling myself on the rest. "Oh GOD!" I was panting like a bitch in heat.

Jane just chuckled. "Ready to become my bitch for the night?"

"Yes Mistress, fuck my whore ass. Use me for your pleasure, Mistress."

Jane started to saw her cock in and out of my ass. Her strokes stated off short and slowly added length and speed. Soon she was laying it to me with strokes of six to seven inches. I was moaning like the whore she wanted. Not just to please her, but it did feel fantastic. I also got to feel the pleasure of surrender.

I rocked back into Jane as she began to lightly spank me. I moaned deeply in approval. Jane pulled out and told me to roll over. I flipped over on my back and she rolled me up hooking my feet under the top rail of the log headboard of the bed.

She straddled me, and reentered my ass. She reached down and pulled my cock up between my legs. She started to jack me off. "Yes Mistress, fuck your whore's ass. Make me cum, please Mistress Jane," I pleaded.

She dropped my cock and told me to do it. She reached out and grabbed the headboard. As I began to stroke my cock, Jane began to pound my ass hard. She was really getting into it. I was going out of my mind with pleasure. I screamed out without thinking about Kim in the next room. "Mistress, make me your ass whore, use me for your pleasure. Fuck me harder, HARDER DAMN IT!"

She reached down and lightly slapped my face.

My balls spasmed as my cock began to erupt. "I am coming Mistress, I shouted. She pulled out of my ass and quickly fell to her knees behind me. She plunged three fingers into my battered ass and milked my prostate. She grabbed my cock and sprayed cum all over my face." I panted as Jane leaned down and sucked my balls. From across the room we heard, "OH MY GOD!!"

Jane and I heads jerked to where the words came from to find Kim slumping against the door frame. One hand in her fucking herself with her new dildo, the other was pulling her nipples harshly.

I just moaned in pleasure as Jane removed her fingers. "Kim get your ass over here now, Lay down on the bed you spying whore. Jack eat that slut's cunt out. I rolled over and wrapped my arms around Kim's thighs as I dove in. Jane got behind me again and reinserted her cock. She grabbed my hips and began to pound me like a banshee. My head jerked up, "Yes Mistress, rape my ass raw. Fuck me harder. Kim reached down and pulled my face back into her dripping snatch. I attacked her young pussy. I sucked and lightly bit her labia and clit aggressively.

Soon Kim was bucking her hips. "Oh yes, yes, I am cuming." Kim began to shake violently and her pussy exploded in a giant gush of her thick tangy nectar. Jane pulled out of my ass and yanked down the strapon. She stepped over me and squatted over Kim's face. She began frigging her clit hard and fast. It took less than ten seconds before her legs buckled. I reached up to steady her as she began to cum soaking Kim's face and chest with 4 long, strong streams of squirt. Jane pulled Kim by the hair to her dipping cunt, rubbing her snatch all over her face until she collapsed to the side.

We all we laying on the bed panting out of breath. After a few minutes we looked at each other, and Kim spoke. "I am sorry a came in but I was going crazy listening to you two and when Uncle Jack hollered for you to 'Fuck him harder', I just had to see what was going on in here."

"Kim this was the first time Jane has ever used a strapon on me. I doubt it will be the last." I pulled Jane to me and kissed her passionately. Kim got up to go get a shower. I helped Jane to the shower, and then I returned to change the bed linen. After the bed was made I joined Jane in the shower.

The water was very invigorating. We lathered each other up, caressing their body. We slowly rinsed each other off. I took Jane into my arms and kissed her. We exited the shower and I dried my love off, reveling in the woman that stood before me. Jane dried me off slowly. While kneeling before me after drying my legs she looked up at me and said. "Master, I love you so much. I pray I was not too rough with you tonight."

I pulled her up and took her to the bed. I laid her down then joined her, spooning up behind her. "Jane, I was and still am speechless at what happened. Never in a million years would I have expected you to do that. I was shocked when I saw you wearing that strapon, but I opened the door and you walked through it. I must admit that I had a dream about a week ago that had you doing what happened tonight minus Kim."

"I love you so much my darling wife. You are the light in my eyes, the beat in my heart. You are the one who makes me melt from across the room even after all these years. I love you Jane." I kissed her neck, pulling her close I whispered to her. "I will be your bitch whenever you need me too, my part time Mistress Jane."

Jane squirmed, "I like the sound of Mistress Jane. I will soon allow Kim to address me that way."

I rolled onto my back. Jane turned and laid her head across my chest. Studying my face she said, "As soon as you learn to deepthroat my cock, I will buy Kim her own strapon and we can double team you, Jack."

My cock throbbed and Jane felt it. "Well someone liked the sound of that," Jane leaned up and kissed my forehead. I just smiled and wrapped her in my arms. We soon drifted off to sleep. My last thought before I fell off was when I first told Jane how much I loved her when we were dating.

End Chapter 4

NC_Master
NC_Master
28 Followers