Kim Kardashian: Porn Star Vol. 01

Story Info
Kim Kardashian destroys the internet with a new side career.
12.9k words
4.59
298.3k
126

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

This series is a spin off to 'Breaking The Internet', a story I wrote last year around this time. The ideas and themes that were introduced in that story will be thoroughly explored through this series. Hope you all enjoy!

******************

Silence filled the room, with no voice to bother the sound of high heels clacking from the distance. They let out a solid 'boom' as they drew closer and closer to where the scene was to take place. Much had changed in the past year for Kim Kardashian following a media sensation storm that occurred back in February with the release of a second sex tape. Tabloids and media were quick to declare that she was 'breaking the internet again' but this time around, Kim had all intents to leave the internet blazing in flames with her latest stunt. The thirty-seven year old sex symbol had accomplished a lot of things to make her name remain relevant to modern pop culture. No longer did she fear her younger and upcoming Jenner sisters, for there wasn't another woman in the Kardashian family who was going to topple her status as a household name.

The Kardashian name itself had become an empire, over a decade in the making. Nothing was going to stop them now, as they had a new generation who would be carrying the torch long after the older sisters had retired. Kim had no desire to retire at all at this point. Her husband Kanye West had found her second sex tape to be such a success, he encouraged her to make more films. He knew that Kim loved sex probably more than any other woman he had been in a serious relationship. As her husband, all he wanted do was support her. They both had flings off to the side, all agreed upon since they were away from one another for such long periods of times. When Kanye was out on tour, Kim would encourage him to bed as many models as he wanted to. It was no secret he occasionally kept a treasure trove of whores, just as Kim herself had a number of boy toys when he was gone.

Instead of joining the pornography industry, Kim had her own ideas for producing her films. She called Johnny Phillips, the man who helped her film her second sex tape. Johnny was a veteran in the porn industry, a man whom Kim had enjoyed a short affair with almost a decade ago. In the time she spent filming alongside him last year, Kim had gained a bit of experience with playing into the focus of the camera during sexual acts. She called Johnny back earlier in the year, speaking to him about her plans to record another tape. A plan had been set in motion to release a new tape under the title 'Kim Kardashian: Porn Star Vol. 1'. Since they had already used the title for her sex tape last year, they couldn't do it again without numbering. Before the tape was released last year, they had set up a website under the domain name KimKPornstar. As the year went on, the website was still busy with daily traffic. Within the first few hours, internet slow downs became a mainstream story due to the site. As of December, the site had reached over a billion views and DVD sales had reached six figure numbers.

For the second go around, Johnny helped Kim find a reliable director who had only recently retired from porn. Miles Jackson was a black man, dedicated with over thirty years in the business. He had witnessed the decline of VHS tapes and the rise of the internet, sitting right in the midst of changing tides. Now his fifties, he had shot thousands of filthy videos over the decades. As a director, he went on to win several awards in the industry, notable for his extensive camera work and POV scenes. He had connections to various stars and had worked with five major companies. Now he had stepped out of retirement with the sole purpose of working for Kim's private company that existed only to distribute and market her own pornographic videos. She didn't have to bother with any company, given how powerful the Kardashian empire was. Kim set the budget for the film at two million dollars, allowing plenty of space for outfits, the camera work, and for any extras. Whatever they didn't spend, would be used to jump start the process of manufacturing the DVDs. Her husband Kanye wanted to do the instrumental music to be mixed into the scenes.

When it came to men, Miles was a proven ace with bringing in talented male actors for Kim. She narrowed down her searches for a few white men with the production of her first film. There would be two scenes; the first would be herself and a man, the second would be a threesome between two men. Kim wanted her men to be tall, muscular, have bodies with tattoos and big dicks. Eventually she picked out three men after going through some practice screenings, the trio were her picks for fine men who would work perfect for the scripted scenes that were set. For her first scene, Kim chose a man by the name of Dave. He fit the right description of her needs. Standing tall at 6"3, he had short brown hair and a black mustache that looked similar to her friend Johnny. Both his arms were covered in full sleeves of tattoos, his stomach had been shaved to clearly show off his amazing abs and muscular build.

The heels quit clacking when Kim entered the room. A light brown color filled the walls, as the set piece itself was done in a luxurious room of one of Kim's many mansions. This was a slight re-enactment of her famous nude magazine cover. The one that was 'breaking the internet'. She had already broken the internet twice, the second time being with her new sex tape. This time around, Kim had a plan to leave a path of destruction over the world wide web. Her long black hair was pinned up in a pony tail while pearl ear rings hung from her ears. To match the ear rings, Kim's entire neck was wrapped up in a pearl necklace. She wore a black dress that was soon to be removed, just as it had been in the same photo shoot she was mimicking. In the middle of the floor where she stood, a bottle of wine was waiting for her to use. Kim stood in front of the camera, just in time for her husband's instrumental music to begin playing as she slowly dropped the dress. She glanced over her left shoulder as the dress fell below her ass, exposing her most famous asset.

A slow and sensual rhythm played through the hip hop beats, all while the camera's focus went directly to Kim's giant ass. Her body had been oiled up, creating a white glare that shined over the left cheek of her booty. Once the dress had completely fallen, Kim turned her head and bent down to quickly pick up the bottle of wine. The cork had been undone, ready for the next part that had been scripted ahead of time. Both of her hands clamped over the wine bottle as she quickly threw it over her head and let the alcoholic substance pour out over her oiled skin. A rush of green liquid came out, striking over Kim's amazing large ass. It bubbled up, foaming as she moved the wine bottle into a pattern, left and right. Streams of wine was flowing from Kim's ass with lines of foamed up bubbles. Spreading her legs out, Kim then leaned over and proceeded to begin 'twerking', as the dance routine was named. Her mighty ass cheeks bounced, clapping back and forth as it sent the trickles of wine spraying all over the place.

In the distance behind the set was a black leather couch sitting. Three cameras were in use, all while Dave was sitting there alone with his hardened cock ready for Kim. After she was done splashing the wine from her ass, she tossed the bottle across the room. It broke, shattering into several pieces with a loud sound. Kim turned around, stomping towards a camera that she looked back into. One of Miles' assistants was sitting behind the camera station, as he lowered it down when she dropped to her knees. Kim began to lie down on her stomach, still gazing back into the camera as she moved her legs to the right side and began to bounce her ass from behind. She knew the camera would be able to capture both, her face and her booty from behind. She placed her left hand behind her neck, moaning while still bouncing her ass back and forth from behind. Everything had been scripted out ahead of time. This was simply the 'tease' part that would go for the first few minutes before the real action proceeded.

When she rose up from the floor, it was time to begin with the real action going between the two people who were completely naked of clothes. The only thing on Kim's body was her bling and a pair of black high heels. Dave sat on the couch completely naked. Several minutes had went by without anyone saying a single word, but that was soon to change. By now, the instrumental hip hop beats were fading out. Miles was very specific about his use of music, as he didn't want no other sounds to be heard once his two actors were getting down and dirty. It made for a better product to the viewer if they could hear every small detail of noise between the two of them, every moan to be audible. Kim stood face to face with Dave as the camera zoomed out. When their lips met, it was time to move back in, capturing the moment when they locked lips for a passionate kiss. After pulling their lips apart, Dave stepped back and then Kim spoke at last.

"I think I'm gonna make another sex tape, what do you think?"

The camera was focused directly over Kim's face as a smug grin crossed over her puffy pink lips. She spoke in a low sensual voice, as the line had been scripted out in advance. Dave didn't reply back to her, as she was truly speaking to the viewer sitting in front of a screen, watching the entire act unfold. Dave sat down on the couch, directly in the middle. The camera panned back to the left just as Kim began to fall down to her knees. Her massive breasts were on full display, only momentarily for a matter of seconds. Her right hand reached out and grabbed Dave's long shaft. She couldn't resist herself from considering that the poor guy had to have been tortured for the past several minutes to sit there and jack off while he watched her. Kim gripped his thick pole with both hands and then brought her lips down to kiss the bulging head.

Dave had to restrain himself from speaking aloud. He was an experienced male performer in pornography, though it had been scripted out in advance by the director that the entire focus of this film was going to be on the woman herself and nothing less. He took a deep breath as her lips loudly kissed over his cock. Her right hand moved down to the base of his cock while her left fingers were wrapped around the first few inches. The camera focused solely on Kim from two angles. Her oiled up body appeared to shine and glisten from how the room was set up, forcing her skin to radiate as if she were a lusty Armenian goddess through the lens. Kim parted her lips and slid them down his hard cock as she began to suck on it. With both her hands still firmly wrapped around the shaft, she managed to wank him with both hands while her lips slobbered over the head and first few inches.

'Mmmmm' Kim moaned against his hard pole while she proceeded to give the dual sync of a blow job and hand job simultaneously. Dave swallowed his breath as he looked down at one of the most desired women in the world who was sucking his shaft. He had experienced such oral pleasures with a number of women in the porn industry and now Kim Kardashian was proving they had some competition from a woman they had often mocked. Dave watched as she moved her hands down, pushing them to the base of his cock as she took over with her lips. Up and down, she bobbed her lips back and forth while sucking several inches of his hard pole. 'Mmmmm, mmmm, mmm', She moaned again while removing her hands to push down into his legs, giving Kim better access to demonstrate her deep throat talents.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, man..."

Unable to prevent himself, Dave cried out his words. The sounds of Kim slurping and slobbering over his cock were captured audibly. She pushed her lips all the way down, taking every inch of his cock while burying her puffy lips down at the base of his rod. Her saliva leaked from the corners of her mouth, dripping down to his big balls below. Kim continued, slurping her way up and down as the camera was focused on every second as her lips moved up and down over Dave's hard shaft. Eventually Kim was forced to come up for a break, releasing his cock with a loud popping sound and strings of saliva dangling down from it. She flicked her tongue and then spit on the head before wrapping her right hand back around it. Kim gazed up into his eyes, smirking as she spoke while wanking his slobber-coated shaft.

"Mmmmmmmm, such a big hard fucking cock. Just the way I like 'em..."

She leaned her lips down and kissed the head of his wet rod after speaking her slutty words. A string of drool dangled from the right corner of her mouth, but Kim wasn't bothered by it at all. She pushed her hand down to the base and then began to suck on his cock yet again. Her lips were still moving up and down his cock while Kim moved both of her hands down to squeeze her large breasts. They were slippery from the oil over her skin, almost sliding completely out of her hands. She wanted to titty fuck him so bad right now, but had to hold off on the urge. They had agreed on the script that the tit-fucking would come later on. After sucking on his cock for a few minutes, it was time for Kim to get her other holes a proper work out. She kissed his cock again before rising up from her knees. Dave knew exactly what to do now for the next scene.

With his hands placed over his legs, Dave watched as Kim turned around to him. Her large ass was facing in the direction of his eye sight. They had practiced this scene days in advance before filming, so she knew exactly how to ride his cock in the reverse position. The camera was focused directly on Kim as she stood, taking the first glances down below to her wet mound. Only a small strip of black hair was above her pink folds. Spreading her legs out, Kim then sat down over Dave's lap and proceeded to bring her hands down to push his hard cock into her wet opening. He helped her out by wrapping his arms around her voluptuous body. Raising her head up, she let out a loud moan while closing her eyes and feeling his hard rod pump into her.

"Oh god, yeah! Come on, fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

At last, Kim had uttered the words of dialogue that Dave was just waiting to hear. He couldn't wait to pound his hard cock into her beautiful pussy, regardless if he was able to look at it during the action. Her amazing phat ass was sitting on his lap to the point he knew he could run his hands underneath and squeeze her cheeks, but not just yet. The oil over Kim's body made it difficult to catch a firm grip as his hands went sliding across her skin. She pushed the palms of her hands down into the couch beneath them as Dave then began to buck his hips forward and thrust his cock into her clit. Kim gasped, her voice elevating as she yelled once again.

"Fuck, that's it! Yeah!! Fuck me! Fuck me!!"

There wasn't much dialogue that had been scripted out between Kim and her director. Miles knew very well that it was difficult to truly script out words in advance, as a scene carried on through improvisation through the act of lust. Over and over, the sound of Dave's hard cock pumping into her pussy could be heard loud and clear. It was a loud pumping sound echoing through the room as their bodies were synchronizing together. Kim's large breasts began to bounce up and down, the only thing Dave wished he could see with his eyes at the moment. Her breasts shaking about created another sound, but not matching Kim's loud cries of pleasure.

"YES, YESSSSSS!! FUCK ME, OHHHHHHH GOD!!"

Smack-Smack-Smack-Smack-Smack. The sounds that their bodies created was now moving into a fast rhythm. Kim opened her eyes, looking forward into the camera. This entire position had been scripted out solely for the purpose of the camera to capture it in motion. Dave was to continue thrusting his meat pole into her tight pussy until she finally reached a climax. Lucky for him, he had experience as a male porn star with holding off his orgasm. Kim's pony tail began to bounce as his hands slid around her stomach before his arms wrapped tightly around her.

"Oh god, yes!"

He couldn't help himself. Dave just had to brag aloud as he could continued to buck his hips forward and slam his cock into her pussy. Kim gritted her teeth, trying to hold off the moment as she knew that her time would be coming shortly. The camera stations zoomed in on the action over the couch, each one capturing a different angle of the star taking it from the reverse cowgirl position. Kim screeched in her high pitch voice, unable to take much more as her pussy began to leak with each thrust he sent into her.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, YESSSSSSS!! OHHHHHH, MY GOD!!"

She didn't know what to say aloud. The director had given her ideas for lines before she was to reach her orgasm, but Kim had completely forgotten all her thoughts as she reached her climax. Dave let out a groan, biting his lower lip as he could feel her juices flooding over his cock. Kim screamed yet again.

"YES, YES, YESSSSSSSS!!"

Dave bit his lower lip again, preventing himself from saying anything aloud. He didn't want to ruin this moment, as he knew all the focus was on Kim and not him. She looked forward and then slowly curved her lips into a smile before letting out a mischievously laugh as her big brown eyes glared directly back into one of the cameras. Hopefully Dave had not wasted all his energy just by fucking her pussy, as Kim was going to need him to go all out for the next scene. When he moved his hands from around her stomach, Kim took the time to begin rising up, all while speaking in a low voice.

"Mmmmmm, nothing feels better than getting fucked in front of a rolling camera."

She giggled in a sensual voice. It was yet another scripted out line of words, one that Kim had memorized over the past few days before today's session. Dave's rod slid out of her pussy so easily, but Kim wasn't finished with him yet. She stood before him, leaning over to grab his rod and bring it to her lips. She loudly slurped up all her juices, sucking him dry before swallowing her own love nectar. Once his cock was completely clean of her juices, Kim released it with a loud pop sound. She smirked up at Dave's face before glancing over her left shoulder. While gazing back into one of the camera's, she spoke again.

"I know what you want..."

Using her left hand, she softly caressed her slippery, oiled up body. Kim pushed her palm against her epic ass from behind, just before pulling her hand back and loudly spanking her own ass cheek. As the sound echoed through the room, she spoke into the camera once more.

"You can't keep your eyes off this ass, mmmmmm. I know you want to see me ride something with it. That's what this big booty's built for, huh?"

With a wink, Kim gave her signature sultry smirk into the camera and now it was time to proceed with the next scene. Anal was obviously meant to be the main focus of this film. Research over the months had shown that with her previous sex tape, the most talked about scene was when she had a cock directly in her ass. Her phat booty was her most famous asset and now it was time to give her fans what they wanted more than anything. Dave swallowed his breath, knowing that he was about to be giving Kim the best he had to offer when it came to fucking her titanic-sized rear end. She faced the man again, bringing her right leg up to sink her heel down into the couch before moving the other one. She straddled him before reaching her right hand down to grab his cock and hold it up, directly in position to slide between her giant ass cheeks.