Kim Kardashian: Porn Star Vol. 03

Story Info
Kim shoots her first lesbian scene with her sister Khloe.
7.5k words
3.88
209.7k
86

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

To my friend lilwhiterabbit, this is dedicated to you.

******************

Light filled the room from the distance, offering rays of sunshine that gleamed through the large windows across a vast space. The room itself had been set up in advance for a filming sessions, all bought and paid for under Kim Kardashian's name. This had become quite the profitable side gig for her apart from the enjoyment she received from the sensual hobby. Kim had grown to love her 'porn star' films and the money they brought to the table from DVD sales. The previous film had scored quite the reception, even striking her name deeper into the adult film industry itself. It humored the woman to know that top performers were looking to contact her about making a film together. This was the result of striking gold with success from Mandingo and Lexington Steele appearing in her latest volume of the appropriately titled DVD series 'Kim Kardashian: Porn Star'.

Sales for her last DVD had reached impressive figures. Kim had successfully caught headlines in the celebrity gossip news once again, but more importantly she had struck lightning with the pornography industry. It seemed unreal to most in the industry that she managed to get Lexington Steele and Mandingo both in the same room together. To have both black performers together had been something of a dream for many companies within the adult film world. Kim had proven herself to be more than just a good performer. Apart from her skills in front of the camera with sexual acts, she had also carved her name out as a solid business woman. Lex Steele in particular had praised Kim for starting her own brand and not going through a company within the pornography world. Now she had companies calling her left and right, agents begging to put her into work within the biggest names in the porn industry. None of them appealed to Kim, as she had all intentions to continue her artistic ventures financed solely on her own.

The time had come for creating the third volume for Kim's DVD series. It seemed pointless to repeat the same sort of scenes with new films, so she had planned to do something different and spice up the reactions that would spawn from the usual tabloid magazines. Kim still fancied herself as the 'tabloid legend' that she had been labeled for over a decade's time now. Her younger sister Khloe had caught onto Kim's little side business and became curious of meddling in the fold. Since she wanted to get involved now with a side career as an adult actress, Kim had thought of a new way to surprise the gossip loving tabloids. Perhaps the time had finally come to share a family secret out to the public, Kim thought to herself. She and Khloe had shared threesomes together over time, sometimes with a third woman instead of a man. The sisterly duo took the time to love each other from time to time, keeping their secret as something to smile about. 'If only they knew...' Khloe used to joke towards Kim. If only some people knew, it would make their imaginations roam wild with lustful fantasies.

After deciding together, the next volume for Kim Kardashian: Porn Star was set with a sub title of 'Sisterly Love'. Kim was ready to shoot her first lesbian scene and what better partner to begin with than her wonderful sister Khloe? As badly as Khloe wanted to get involved with Kim's new side career, this seemed to be the perfect way to break into the scene. Kim was aware that she had professional porn stars who would've loved to have starred in her first lesbian scene. Since her film with Lexington Steele and Mandingo, she began to receive phone calls from agents representing female stars who were interested in filming with her. She didn't care. If anything, Kim wanted to see other stars in the porn industry beg to do a film with her before she would deeply consider the idea in her mind. This was her game and she had nothing to prove to anyone after making three professional shot videos. The sales of her DVD's and Blu-Ray copies were enough to defeat any argument that could be brought up by insiders of the porn industry. Kim was an outsider to them, running her own show from the perspective of someone who had no desire to join the establishment.

While preparing for the next film, Miles Jackson had some artistic advice to offer to both of them. Since this was to be a girl on girl production, he had an idea to switch up the background scenery for the film itself. Miles had told Kim that if they continued to use the same room of her mansion for filming, it would become predictable with each new release. She listened to his advice and gave him the creative freedom to plan for a set piece. Instead of reusing the room from her previous film, he created a set piece out of a bedroom with white walls and a large king sized bed. The bed itself had been fixed with white sheets, matching the blank walls of the room. Over the bed was a lining of gold beyond ebony wood for the frame. He understood that Kim liked a specific aesthetic of subtly revealing grandiose luxury to the viewer. While setting up the bedroom for filming, Miles noticed how with this film, they would be saving a lot of money by not signing other actors to small contracts. This was going to be an easy production saving up costs and making money for everyone involved with the crew.

Kim and Khloe were working for free. Since it was her sister, Kim knew she didn't have to stress over a contract and payments like previous actors she had filmed with. Khloe wanted to do this for fun, ready to rake in her own money alongside her sister with this side career. She didn't plan to make much of it, though Kim had promised to split the earnings of DVD and Blu-Ray sales with her. The newest mother of the family couldn't wait to give her lover man a little something that would energize the dirty part of his mind. Maybe if he was lucky one day, he could be sandwiched between Khloe and Kim for a threesome film, but that would be a long time from now. Today's events would be between the two sisters themselves. The only men in the room would be the director and his two camera men operating camera stations that were set up in the left and right corners to capture different angles. Miles was confident that this scene would be filmed smoothly, as he never had trouble in his experiences involving girl on girl videos.

Like the last two films, Kim's husband Kanye West was eager to participate with an instrumental score to serve as the film's music. He composed a short instrumental track with a tempo of well timed beats. Miles planned to edit the introduction tease section to match the beats of the music. He planned to splice together shots of both Kim and Khloe and would blink them over the screen to match the beats of Kanye's first planned instrumental song. The 'tease' introduction part of the film was shot in a separate room with a POV camera to focus on a single woman all by herself. Miles was behind the camera for these scenes, as he decided he wanted to film Kim and Khloe's solo parts himself. The room in particular where Kim and Khloe were to shoot their solo teasing scene was nothing of spectacular design. The room was small with marble floor and exquisite interior decorating. For the solo teasing scenes, Kanye had composed two more instrumental tracks. A theme named after each sister, ready to play while they teased the camera taking off their skimpy outfits to prepare for the main feature event.

As the star of the series, the camera was focused on Kim for the introduction. Her big brown eyes gazed back into the camera lens as Miles began to zoom out, revealing her standing in the room alone wearing a gold thong and matching bra. Her curves were demonstrated as the camera zoomed out and Kim stepped forward. She was barefoot, showcasing her body without heels to boot. Her signature jet black hair hung over her shoulders while Kim had used her usual style of black eyeliner to give herself a casual look. As she grinned, she turned to her side and the camera slowly turned in a clockwise rotation as Kim stepped around. In the background, the soft beats of Kanye's music could be heard as Kim's theme played. She waited until the camera had turned once more to face her and then she undid her little bra, allowing her large breasts to fall free. Another smirk ran across her lips as she held her breasts up and began to shake them. Miles zoomed the camera in to capture this moment of Kim using her boobs to tease the viewer. She licked her lips, moving her hands away so she could shake her big titties freely while pulling at the folds of her little thong down below.

Miles pushed the camera down when he noticed Kim's hands moving to tug that thong down. A small strip of black hair was visible before she pulled it all the way down to expose her moist labia to the view of the camera. The wetness beyond Kim's vulva lips were not the only sight teased in front of the camera. She shook her hips and then Miles turned the camera, rotating it to the point he was forced to zoom out at the immense size of her giant ass. Kim bent over and began to roll her hips, forcing her mighty cheeks to do a 'twerk' motion as she began to work her ass. The music playing didn't quite match the tempo with how fast she rolled her hips and made her large booty move, but it didn't matter. Miles planned to do some editing with both film takes between her and Khloe so he could splice the clips together in the production process and then it would match the beats of both songs. As he zoomed back in, Kim stopped bouncing her famous ass and turned around. The camera moved up, capturing repeated images of her volptuous body until it moved back to her face.

The next process of teasing that unfolded before the camera was a quick zoom in to Kim's face as she raised her right tit and began to lick over her hardening nipple. A small gesture to entice the viewer before the true meaning of the video was to unfold. When Miles zoomed the camera back out to capture the full image of her body standing in the center of the room, she then spread her legs out. He moved the camera down once more, allowing the images of seconds to trail over her smooth skin before it fixated over her entry down below. Kim brought down her right hand and played with her cunt by using her index and middle finger to pull the entry lips apart. From the camera view, Miles had fixated his image to make it appear as if the viewer was gazing forward into her sweet opening hole. This was the last bit of camera work that focused exclusively on her body before he stepped back and zoomed then lens back out. Kim gave a little smile back to the camera as she turned and began to walk, allowing the recording to capture her giant phat ass. Both cheeks pushed together, moving with each step she made.

When it came time to record Khloe's introduction piece, she looked somewhat nervous through the lens of Miles' camera. With bright red lipstick, Khloe's eyes had matching eyeliner to Kim. The main difference in appearance was her long blonde hair hanging from both her shoulders with gold hoop ear rings visible just beyond them. After licking her lips, Khloe grinned smugly and the camera began to zoom out. She stood in the same white room, wearing a black strapless one piece bustier outfit. From the way Miles stepped back with the camera, he was able to capture a perfect still as she placed her hands on her hips and raised her head up. Khloe's body language was a silent message that she was here to take control. She didn't begin to take the outfit off until Miles began to walk in a counter clockwise circle to survey her thick voluptuous body. Once he was out of her view sight, Khloe leaned over and pushed her ass out before quickly pulling the straps of the outfit and accidentally ripping it as she took it off.

The black outfit hit the floor with a sudden thump before she stepped back. Miles had lowered the camera, capturing images of Khloe's feet pushed down into a pair of black pump heels. Her strong legs appeared as large towers before he fixed the camera's image on her amazing large ass. She bent over, glancing behind her shoulder as she pushed her hands down on her knees and proceeded to twerk. Her mighty booty cheeks clapped together as they moved in a steady rhythm. So far, so good, Miles was pleased with how Khloe was teasing the camera with her huge rump. He had planned to edit her and Kim's teasing footage by splicing the footage of both of them working their giant phat asses. When Khloe finally stopped, he rotated the camera around to glance up at her with her big tits bouncing. Her pussy was completely shaved. The wet dew around her folds glimmered and shined through the camera. She moved her hands over her breasts while licking her lips.

Miles slowly inched his view of the camera over her body to survey her smooth skin from the bottom up. Khloe had waited until he brought his focus towards her breasts and then she poked her hardened nipples between her fingers while squeezing them. Though she had previously seemed nervous when the recording began, Khloe's face now demonstrated a lustful hunger that was begging to come out and play. She dropped her lower lip and gritted her teeth, appearing as a true vixen through the lens of the director's camera. She was a natural tease with her facial expressions. Khloe had curved her eyes and gave off what she believed to be the impression of a 'bitch' before making a soft little smile. Such facial expressions were known by Kim and Khloe's lovers. Soon the world would know just how dominant she truly could be in the bedroom. When Miles zoomed the camera out, she repeated the same scripted motion that Kim had done before her. Only this time, there were loud stomps heard from her heels while the camera was fixed on watching her giant thick ass move with each step.

Now the main feature of the film's title of 'Sisterly Love' was prepared. Miles sat behind his main camera station pushed back in the room while he had two crew men set off to the left and right side of the bedroom to film from other angles. There would be a lack of camera movement for this recording, as the director had decided he would rely on zoom in motions instead of portable camera stations like what was used in Kim's previous films. The two girls entered the room, still naked from their previous short solo scenes. It was Miles' idea to open the scene with his camera fixated behind both of the sisters together. Kim stood to the left while Khloe was to the right. Both of their large, round asses were pushed against each other while Khloe had her arm wrapped around her big sister's back. A short script had been written for this film, as Kim and Khloe were to act as if they were waiting for a man to join them before taking their lustful plans out on each other. They stood there in silence, waiting for the magic words from the director himself. After he had swallowed down a few sips of water from his small plastic bottle, they were ready to begin filming.

"Alright, one...two....three! ACTION!!"

Khloe took a deep breath as she moved her arm from around Kim's back. The two women stepped forward, moving to the before they turned around and set their bodies down and looked forward. Kim let out a sigh while Khloe's eyes were fixed back to the main camera station as if she were looking at the door. They had to act out the scripted scene, as Kim was the first to speak her short dialogue. She had to call out the fictional non-existent man that had been written into their little script.

"Come on Luis! We're naked and waiting!"

"Mmmmm, yeah! You've been starring at our asses all night, come and get it, you bad boy!"

From Khloe's tone of voice, Miles wasn't as impressed as she didn't come off sounding seductive enough for him. Despite this small disappointment, the director said nothing and allowed the filming to continue. This was adult entertainment and the true acting would be in her sexual skills, so he had no cause of concern for her line delivery. Kim's facial expression changed to one of concern as Khloe now had to speak her next line of dialogue.

"LUIS!? Come on, don't make us wait any longer!"

Turning her head to look at Khloe, it was now Kim's turn to speak.

"I don't think he's coming. I thought I heard the door opening downstairs."

Khloe rolled her eyes and let out a sigh.

"Are you serious!? What man would turn down a chance at bedding both of us in the same night?"

Kim smirked before replying to her sister.

"A very stupid man, that's who."

"I mean, I know he said he's married and all, but still. It's not like a chance comes every day for him to see one of us naked, let alone both of us with a chance for some hot sex."

Letting out an exaggerated giggle, Kim cupped Khloe's face and then the cameras to the left and right side of the room zoomed in. This would be edited for a shot-reverse-shot effect as Kim teased her sister.

"Well, if he wants to pass up on us, that's his loss. We're already naked together, so how about we practice what we like to do without having a man involved. You wanna play with me, Khloe?"

Khloe laughed before replying.

"I was hoping to play with my big sister and a sexy man tonight."

Leaning in, Kim kissed Khloe softly over the lips. All three cameras captured this moment from different angles as the two sisters lustfully locked eyes and Kim spoke in her low, seductive tone.

"We can't help that the sexy man don't make smart decisions. Come on, we're sisters and know how to please each other."

Again, she softly kissed her sister's lips. Khloe parted her lips this time, only to return the small kiss back to Kim before she replied.

"Mmmmm, I think you're right, big sister."

Her line delivery may have sounded inexperienced, but Miles couldn't help but smirk over hearing Khloe utter the words of 'big sister'. He expected to hear it spoken a lot tonight, even if Khloe some how ended up dominating Kim. The blonde Kardashian moved her hands to cup her older sister's face and then they locked lips together. All the camera stations focused to capture the moment of their passionate kiss from multiple angles. When Khloe made her advance by leaning forward and pushing her body against Kim's, that was the silent motion to the director that they were locked into heated lust. Their meaningless lines of dialogue created only a vague picture for a story that wouldn't matter at all to the viewer. Miles preferred to focus less on stories in his film work because he knew the sad truth that most fans of adult entertainment had come for the true fucking and not a worthless story attached to it.

A soft moan was heard from Kim's voice as the two sisters continued to kiss. Their bodies pushed up against each other's, demonstrating their perfect curves and large breasts smashed up against one another. Khloe was the first one to break their kisses apart, ready to turn up the heat as she moved her face towards her older sister's large breasts. Kim threw her head back, roaming her left hand through her jet black hair as she closed her eyes and let out a moan at the feeling Khloe's tongue licking over her boobs. With her right hand, she cupped the back of Khloe's blonde hair, guiding her face to smash between her breasts. Miles was pleased with this bit of play as Khloe began to slobber and suck over Kim's large natural tits. The time had come to truly heat up the moment between the Kardashian sisters. The director sat behind the main camera, confident that he was about to have top quality lesbian lust unfolding before him.