Kim Kardashian's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

"I'm more than willing; I'm also ready and able, but you two hotsies are going to wear me out." I wasn't really complaining about that. What straight man would complain about frequent sex with two of the most gorgeous women in Hollywood?

Kim giggled about my prediction. "That's the idea. We don't want you fooling around with any of those chorus girls while you're here."

She needn't have worried because, even with daily doses of Viagra, I wouldn't have enough energy to fool around with anybody else. And, best of all, I was being handsomely paid for the writing I was doing for the show.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Kim and I did and as much as she and I and Jennifer Lopez will be having for the next few days, and for a long time after that. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most of the authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers