Kim Perez Takes a Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you coming??" she asked, reaching for my pulsing erection.

"Yes, but don't touch me, or I'll lose it," I said grabbing her arm so she would not send me completely over the edge. "I can keep going if I can back away from the edge." I pulled the head out, still oozing a thick stream of come, letting it drip into her bush and over her clit. Finally it stopped, not before leaving a big puddle on her pubes, standing out in contrast to her dark curls. While we watched, Kim squirmed, and a thick glob spilled from her open labia, down her ass and onto the rocks. As I felt the feeling subside, I took the head and rubbed it on her clit, alternating with sticking it back inside her. I teased her clit til she had a small orgasm, then pushed all the way into her, making her yelp. She looked at me with that "this is making me crazy but don't stop" look. I stayed in her for a moment, enjoying the feel of her now sloppy cunt, letting her feel the fullness of my cock inside her. Kim's hips started to buck, a delayed hit on her orgasm, and she cried out as it washed over her. Again our eyes met.

"That was incredible," she said, her blue eyes sparkling. Just then we heard voices from down the trail. We looked at each other with that "oh crap" look, realizing that if we didn't move fast, we were about to give a bunch of college kids a lesson. Even though the crevice we were in was out of sight of the trail it was not so far in that we would escape notice of someone walking past. I pulled out of her, my cock coated with sperm, and still seeping from the head. Kim reached down to get her shorts, gave my cock a quick glance, and quickly took the head in her mouth, licking me clean. She stepped into her shorts and pulled them up. I stepped into mine, and handed her the crumpled top that was laying on the rocks. We got ourselves together and walked out of our hiding spot just as 9 or 10 kids came around a bend in the path about 100 yards down. Kim took my hand as we passed them.

"That was close!!" I said. "We almost gave them some extracurricular education."

Kim squeezed my hand. "I think we did anyway. Look at me." I looked over; there was a thick streak of semen running from about halfway down her left thigh to her knee. "You know how I squeezed your hand when we passed those kids?? Just as they met us, I felt that blob hit my leg. I never pulled my panties back when we were getting dressed." Just then she said, "now look." I looked over, and another streak of come was running down her thigh, this one all the way from the top. "How much did you come??" she asked, somewhat surprised by what was dripping out of her.

"Sometimes it's a lot. Just depends on how long since I last came and how turned on I am. You know how turned on I am!! I'm not done either."

"There's MORE??"

"Oh yes, Kim dear. Just as much as you have already."

Kim adjusted herself and we continued down the path back to our vehicle. "I wonder what those kids are thinking about us right now."

"I can tell you exactly," I said. "Eeeewwwww....old people having sex!!"

Kim laughed, and I pulled her close to me and kissed her as we walked.

We got back to the Suburban and stowed our gear. I looked around, there was no one near, and only a couple of other cars. "Back seat," I said to Kim. We got in and immediately Kim had her top off and was taking off her shorts as I pulled my shirt off and undid my shorts, my cock standing up. Kim kicked her pants off and lifted her ass off the seat, pulling her panties off and tossing them up in the front. She swung up on the seat, her left leg against the back, her right foot on the floor, and eased herself down so she could take me. She never looked hotter; her big, slightly hanging breasts laying to the side, her wet, tangled muff, drops of come still hanging in the dark hair, framing her spread labia, a thick stream of my sperm once again leaking out and down her ass.

Kim looked at me, her eyes glistening. "Come finish what you started. I want the rest of that load you started to give me up on the trail, feel it shooting inside me."

I was not going to decline that invitation. I got into position above her and pressed my cock against her clit, rubbing the wetness. She jumped, then settled in as my cock slid easily into her. Her pussy felt like melted butter it was so hot and wet with the come I had already left inside her. I entered her slowly, savoring the feel of her steaminess surrounding my steel hard erection. Finally my balls came to rest on her ass, and I could feel them getting sticky with the sperm that was dripping from her pussy. I held there a moment to let Kim feel me inside her. She looked up at me, then closed her eyes. I started to pump in and out, building to a steady rhythm, my balls slapping her ass when I hit bottom. Kim met my every stroke, and I was growing inside her. I slowed, and Kim wrapped her legs around me. I kissed her deeply, adjusting my stroke so it went over her clit as much as I could in that position. She started to come. We broke our kiss as her hips shook. I pushed in deep, my cock hitting her cervix. Her mini orgasm was sending me over the top.

Our eyes met. "I'm coming, Kim honey. I'm going to fill you now."

Kim looked at me and spoke softly "Oh God, give it to me, your cock is so big inside me. Fill me with your seed."

I started to come, hitting her deepest reaches with a barrage of sperm, burst after burst that washed into Kim, flooding and overflowing her, soaking my balls as it spilled out and over us. The splash of my come hitting her inside set off another orgasm for Kim, and I felt her pussy clamp on my cock, squeezing all the remaining come from my still throbbing cock.

I stayed hard for a few minutes after I finished, and slowly stroked in and out of Kim, teasing the head of my cock over her clit, giving it a good coating of come. When my erection subsided, I slipped out of her, sitting back as I watched a big glob of come spill out of her still spread lips, down her ass, and adding to the puddle on the seat. Kim sat up, still a little shaky. I leaned over to kiss her, slowly and sweetly.

"That was more than I expected when I started out today!!" she said, smiling. "I don't know how I'll get through my air shift tonight. You just wore me out!!"

"You'll have that 'just fucked' glow to carry you," I said. "Think back on today and see if you don't have a little bounce in your step."

"I will," said Kim, smiling at me. "And because I did this today, I get the short air time, so I'll be done at 11, which will help."

"So I'll see you tonight??" I asked.

"You be there waiting for me!!" said Kim, leaning over to kiss me again.

We started to put ourselves back together. Kim put her top on first, then could not find her panties right away, having tossed them up front in her earlier exuberance. When she spotted them in the driver's seat, she decided she'd get them later, and pulled on her cutoffs. As she got them all the way up and zipped, I could see a lot of her dark bush peeking out the legs. This was going to be a fun ride back. We got into the front seat and settled in for the trip back to the office. Kim sat back up against the door, lifting her left leg onto the seat. This gave me a good look up the leg of her cutoffs, and a great view of her wet, dripping cunt. Every so often I'd look over and see come oozing from her. Kim would laugh, and scoop it up with her finger, sometimes rubbing it into her clit, sometimes licking it off her finger.

"You think that will stop before you go on the air??" I asked.

"Mmm, it better!!" said Kim. "I can just imagine standing up there with a white streak down my leg!!"

We had a nice ride back, and I pulled in next to where our cars were parked. Kim got out, went to her car and pulled out a dry cleaner's bag with a suit in it. "Back to school clothes," I teased her.

"You'll like this outfit. Tune in later, you'll see."

"Who is your co-host tonight?" I asked.

"Adam Berg," replied Kim. "This will drive him crazy."

I laughed. "You ladies seem to get him all flustered a lot. I get the feeling he just does not know how to handle you-and sometimes I think he'd rather watch football. I watch when he's on with you, or Kristin Dodd, and it's just funny, especially when Kristin's on. She has those long legs and wears those short skirts, he just gets tongue tied."

Kim smiled. "Yeah, we get him going. I tease him, but Kristin just gets him all sideways. She knows what she's doing, and knows what it does. She'll flash him getting up and down from the anchor chair-and she NEVER wears panties. You like a hairy pussy?? You haven't seen one til you've seen Kristin!!"

"Really!!" I said. "How did you find this out??"

"One night she and I were on. Adam was going to come on later and be my relief-it was one of those days where there was a storm going on, so everyone was working, but they usually worked together on that day. I came into the studio just as she was getting up into the chair and got a look. She didn't know anyone was there, and was taking a minute getting settled, and I got a good look up her skirt. That girl has a massive bush!!"

As it turned out, I'd find that out first hand a couple months later, but that's another story.

"Hey, can you do something??" asked Kim.

"Sure, anything."

"Can you bring some Chinese up around 8?? The place is just over the highway."

"I'll do it. Find out what Adam wants, I'll pick him up something too."

"Thanks, I'll see you in a little while," Kim said, and we parted with a kiss. I suddenly remembered I had stashed Kim's panties under the driver's seat in the Suburban. Fortunately it was unlocked, and I was able to retrieve them. I knew Kim would want them back, but was more concerned someone else would take it next and wonder what mayhem was going on in there-as if a big come stain on the back seat was not going to be a giveaway.

I went off to get dinner and do a couple other things, returning to TWC around 7:40. I waited in the lobby until Kim could come down to let me in. I was watching the broadcast, and there was Kim, in a dark blue jacket and skirt, and black heels. The skirt was shorter than she usually wore, probably to tease Adam. It must have worked; when his segment came on, he was rather flustered. I also noticed she was still wearing the same bra top, but with the jacket buttoned over it. The jacket was keeping the girls reined in, but Kim has a tendency to lean forward when explaining the lower portion of the map, and when she did, I could see some hang to her breasts. It was getting me flustered too.

Kim came down just after 8, when the broadcast hour ended and they went to one of the long programs. We went back to the break room and I sat down with Kim and Adam, doling out our dinner. Kim helped, now with her jacket off, and I got a good view of her tits, which were swaying now that they were not tied up with the jacket. Adam had to be going crazy. It occurred to me that unless Kim had a pair of panties in her desk, she was not wearing any underwear at all-just a skirt, jacket, bra top and shoes. If only the millions of guys watching had any idea she was not only naked under her suit, but also full of sperm!! As it was, I was sure at that very moment there were gallons of semen being spewed in her honor all over America. We enjoyed our dinner and a good conversation. Just before 8:30, Adam got up to do the half hourly update, leaving Kim and me alone.

"I was watching in the lobby while I was waiting. He can't get a word out," I said to Kim. "Did you flash him?"

Kim laughed. "I sure did. I wore this skirt on purpose. I figured I'd take a page out of Kristin's book and have a little fun. When I got up to do 7 Day Forecast, I let him have a good look, but made like it was unintentional. He had to see. I had planned to just flash my panties, then realized when I was changing that they were still in the car. So he got a good look at my bush."

"I bet it's still wet and tangled from this afternoon," I said.

"It is," replied Kim, "though it's not leaking as much now. He had to pick up the scent of sex-I can still smell your come on me. He won't say anything though. I could sit with my feet up on the desk pushing my pussy in his face and he wouldn't know what to do," Kim said laughing.

"He's probably be surfing the monitors looking for a football game."

"I don't doubt it," said Kim.

We could see on the monitor that Adam was still doing his piece. Kim leaned over. "Give me a kiss before he gets back," and kissed me. While we were kissing, I ran my hand up her thigh til I hit curly hair. The top of her thigh was wet, and her bush was still very wet.

"No wonder he can't talk!!" I said. "If I got a look at that, I'd be speechless too!!"

Kim laughed. "Don't get carried away, I'm still carrying someone's big load in there. We can't get it started down my leg when I have to go on the air."

We heard Adam go to break, and we composed ourselves. Adam came back in, we finished our take out, and I was ready to head out. Adam went back out to get set up for the next break, and Kim walked me down.

"See you back at my place around 11:30," said Kim.

"You bet. I'll have a glass of wine waiting." We kissed, and I was off.

Kim came home around 11:30. I was waiting with a plate of gouda and Triscuits, and a couple of glasses of white wine. I kissed her and took her jacket. She kicked off her heels, sat down on the couch and put her feet up on the coffee table, giving me a good view of her pussy. I thought I saw a small streak of come hanging in her bush.

"How'd it go?? Did you flash Adam again??"

"I did, a bit more than I wanted to," said Kim, as a smile spread over her face.

"How so??" I asked.

"I was getting set up to do the 7 Day Forecast, and was sitting at the desk with my legs slightly apart. There's enough of a draft in the studio that I felt it on my legs, all the way to my still wet pussy, since this skirt is so short. I was thinking about this afternoon, and the air blowing up my skirt made me open up. Just as I was getting up to go on, I felt that familiar drip as some of your come seeped out into my bush. Adam was just coming back over to the desk. I know he got a good look at my open lips with your come on them and in my hair."

"No wonder he couldn't get a word out when you got done! I noticed you didn't move around much during that segment." It was true. Usually Kim moved around quite a bit. During that piece, she stayed more or less in one place, though it meant she bent over more, so I got a look at more cleavage on TV than otherwise. It was a pretty good show.

"I couldn't move around much. I didn't want a stream of it rolling down my leg on camera."

"You'll have to tell Kristin, now that you've upped the ante on teasing Adam," I said.

"Yeah, I will. She can't top that one." Kim looked at me. "What are you looking at??"

"You're doing a pretty good job making me speechless too," I said, looking at her still wet muff under her skirt. "Adam would be reaching for the remote to put on a game right now. I have other ideas." I knelt in front of Kim, kissing up her right thigh, working slowly to her well used twat.

Kim looked down at me. "Ummm... you're not going to go down on me after all that sperm you gave me earlier....are you??" I licked just above her opening. "Nobody has ever wanted to do that......oh, yeah...do it to me...."

I ran my tongue over her clit, and down her opening labia. The strong scent of semen wafted up from Kim's leaking vagina. I stuck my tongue in her and licked, tasting my load from before. It started to flow out, and I got as much on my tongue as I could, then rose so I could kiss Kim. When our lips met, I put my tongue in her mouth so she could taste my come and her juices. I let her have a good taste and pulled away, going back down for more. Her pussy was flowing now that I had opened her up. I licked up and down her lips, and went in for another mouthful, again going up to kiss her.

"Mmmm, this is really hot!! I love the taste of your come!!"

"Well, then, how about I give you some right from the source." I stood up and took Kim's hand, pulling her up from the sofa and leading her into the bedroom. I pulled her top off, freeing her impressive tits once more. She pulled my shirt off, playing in the hair on my chest. I leaned over and kissed her, holding her close so we could get the feel of each other's chest. I loved the feel of her breasts on me, the way they pressed up to my chest. We separated, and I looked at Kim standing in front of me in nothing but a short dark blue skirt. She reached around to the back and unzipped it, letting it fall to the floor, now standing in front of me completely naked, her massive breasts hanging a little to the side, her hips framing a full bush, dark and thick, which in turn framed her open labia. Her pubes were still wet, even having some globes of sperm hanging in them from our earlier session, and my most recent oral attention. She undid my shorts and let them fall to the floor, my hard cock standing straight out. We again embraced, Kim taking my erection and stroking it gently as I fondled her tits.

"I know you want me to take this in my mouth, and I want to do it, but I want to feel you inside me too," said Kim as she aimed my cock at her bush. I rubbed the head at the top of her opening, teasing her clit as I pushed forward so my shaft would saw back and forth across it. I bent my knees a little so Kim could get me inside her. One of the things I love about Kim is her long legs. She's tall enough, and her legs are long enough that we can have sex standing up. This makes taking a shower with her a real joy. Once I was inside her, Kim closed her legs and I drove into her, feeling her slick from my earlier load, but tight. She was getting off on my cock sliding over her clit as it worked in and out of her, and it didn't take five minutes til she was wrapping her right leg around me and coming. We disengaged, and she led me to the bed, easing me onto it. I moved up so I could rest my head on the pillow, and she followed, mounting me, taking my cock in her hand and guiding it into her newly wet pussy. She sank down on me until my balls rested on her ass. She got settled on me, took my hands in hers, then leaned forward, her big tits resting on my chest, and kissed me, a kiss not only of lust, but affection.

Kim pulled up from me. "Thank you for today. I had a really good time. It was fun sharing what I do, and having someone there to make it more, um, interesting. I always enjoyed my solo trips on that assignment, but this was way better-and I loved having you come so much inside me. I'll be leaking for days."

"I'm glad you had a good time, and that I could be a part of it. I always like to say, the turn on is the turning on, and I think we did that for each other today."

"Yeah we did!!" said Kim, her eyes sparkling. "Now let me turn you on."

"Oh you already have!!" I said, as she lifted off me, my cock bobbing in the air.

Kim got turned around so she could take me in her mouth. I guided her so she was laying on her side, her pussy even with my face. She took my cock in her mouth, first sucking gently on the head, then taking most of it in. Her mouth was hot and wet, and immediately I started to swell. At the same time, I licked up her labia from the bottom, just missing her clit, and back down, then back up again.

"You're going to make me crazy again. You know that if you keep doing that I won't be able to hold you in my mouth the whole time."

"I know," I said. "But we'll make it work." With that, I jabbed at her clit with my tongue, making Kim yelp, and release my cock.

"See what I mean!!" she said, laughing.