Kim the Cheerleader Ch. 01

Story Info
Shemale Kim tries to become a cheerleader.
1k words
3.64
133.5k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 08/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic_elor
vic_elor
125 Followers

It was Kim's life long dream to be a cheerleader for a professional sports team. She had wanted to be one ever since she watched her first football game with her father. The short colorful skirts, the tight shirts, all the bouncing around, being teased with and wooed over by many thousands of men both at the stadium and at home watching their TV's thrilled her. She wanted girlfriends and housewives all around the country to jealous at how their men would stare at her.

She was a long way away from her goal, but she was thrilled because today she had finally moved one step closer to her goal. After days filled with try outs and petitioning favors from more then a handful of people, she had finally made it onto the cheerleading squad. She could still feel the salty sweet aftertaste on her lips from the cunt of the senior cheerleader she had to eat out in order to assure her position on the squad. Sure, she wasn't even at a famous school but for today that didn't matter. Being a cheerleader at a state university was a good enough start.

She was even more excited, perhaps even too excited, when she made it past her next obstacle. Of all the freshmen girls who had tried out for the squad, four had made it. As the ritual was every year, the squad captain would pass out the freshmen uniforms to the new girls and then inspect them once they had changed. For a moment, fear overwhelmed Kim as she started to debate if what she was doing was really a good idea. She tried to put the fear of discovery out of her mind as she and the other three girls headed off to the locker room to change.

Kim was relived when all of the girls turned out to be shy. No one dared look at each other as they were changing. Each of the girls feared that even a slight glance at another squad member's naked body would get them branded as a freak and kicked off the squad. With this bit of relief Kim was glad to strip down to her panties, let out a quite sigh of joy, and then fasten up her skirt and blouse. Once dressed and the fear of innocent nudity had passed, all four girls skipped over to the locker room mirror to admire their new uniforms and to congratulate each other on being either prettier or sexier then any of the other girls who tried out.

It was at this point of relief and female excitement that Kim's big problem first arose. She was admiring how much her new skirt accented her eyes when she noticed the crease that had formed. She could hardly hear the words of support that the girl next to her was giving her due to all the noise in her head.

She must have been a little too nervous during the try outs and sweated just a little too much because at that moment she knew from both the look and the feeling that the tape she had used had come loose. Complementing her firm C cup breasts, her long jet black hair, her full sulky lips, and her round feminine hips was her now fully aroused seven inch penis.

She folded her hands in front of her as her eyes darted around the surface of the mirror, inspecting the faces of all the girls. She just knew that this one slip up had ruined her dream. Now that they knew she had a penis they would never let her on the squad! They probably wouldn't even let her stay in school. Her life was over! Now she'd have to work on the street corner to get by...

It was then she realized none of them had noticed yet. They were all to busy laughing and gossiping to notice the slight bulge under her skirt.

"Oh thank god," she thought to herself, "I'm still safe! Alright, think non sexy thoughts now."

She closed her eyes and forced herself to imagine the least sexually pleasing thoughts she could think of. After a moment of sick puppies and wilting flowers she opened up one eye and was relived to notice that her skirt no longer bulged. She was still in danger of discovery though since the tape had come off and there was no discreet way to reattach it but she figured as long as she kept herself from thinking about anything to sexy until she got back to the dorm, she would be fine.

When they heard the whistle blow from out on the field they knew they had spent too long changing and rushed outside to rejoin the other girls.

They had expected the head cheerleader to act like a drill sergeant to them rather then a fussy mother figure. There was no yelling, no embarrassing questions or requirements. All she did was straighter their clothes, brush off a little lint, and smile at them. They had all anticipated a rough initiation, yet it seemed there would be no initiation at all.

"Alright girls, don't forget the party being thrown at the football team's house tonight. Oh yes, and I want to personally invite each of you new freshmen to the party. I know the first few weeks can be tough so I want to make sure that you ladies fit in as easily as possible now that you are part of our squad. The party will begin at 9 pm sharp so don't be late."

Her friends had gathered around her and they were about to head off when the squad captain jolted back around towards them.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Since it's the first party of the year we are all planning on wearing our uniforms to the party. You don't have to if you don't want to but all of the guys are going to be wearing their football uniforms. Who knows, maybe you girls will find some hot guy at the party. Anything's possible now that you're a cheerleader!"

The girls were ecstatic. It was only their first day as a cheerleader and they were already being invited to the popular parties. None of them realized that the real initiations had always been planned to happen at the party.

vic_elor
vic_elor
125 Followers