Kim the Polyamorous BBW Stoner Ch. 01

Story Info
As we smoke weed, she teaches me polyamory.
4.9k words
3.7
32.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the late Spring of 2010, I began divorce proceedings from my wife of 10 years while my sister, Melissa, was close to breaking up with her live-in boyfriend of four years. I was 39 and Melissa was 28. At the time, I was residing in Indianapolis, our hometown, while she was residing in Omaha, Nebraska.

Residing about a 10-hour drive from each other, Melissa and I got together about every third or fourth weekend - a mixture each of us visiting the other or meeting at in between points in Missouri, Iowa, and Illinois. And every time, we got massively stoned on weed until we both passed out.

Far more than merely being brother and sister, Melissa and I were lifelong best friends and hard core weed buddies. I was particularly protective of her since I was 11 years older and she had a fairly strong case of Asperger Syndrome, which among other things made her hypersensitive and emotionally fragile. I had a big part in raising her from the start and also became her legal guardian when our mother died, when I was 23 and Melissa was 12.

She and I had lived together our entire lives until four years earlier, when she moved to Omaha for her current boyfriend. Feeling that her boyfriend was a bad match for her, I encouraged her to break up with him and move into my new apartment. I knew that she and I would be a great help to each other in recovering.

But that Summer, she was arrested for selling weed. She pled guilty in the hope of leniency, but she had three previous possession of marijuana convictions, and was on probation for the last of them when arrested for selling, so she got no sympathy from the judge. He sentenced her to five years in prison. I promised to drive out and visit her on the third Saturday of every month.

On Tuesday, October, 12, I received an email message on Facebook from a Kimberly Jo Blair, with whom I'd never had contact but knew was Melissa's best friend and weed buddy in Nebraska. Her message read:

Hi, Steven! We've never met before, but I know that Melissa has told you about me. She told me that you're coming out to visit her on Saturday and asked me to invite you to spend the night at my brother's and my house. She doesn't want you to have to get a hotel room every time you drive out here and she figured that we'd get along very well. We can hang out and smoke a few joints. I always knew that you and Melissa had an awesome relationship, just like my brother and me, but I never realized just how much you love her until she told me that you were going to drive out there to see her every month. That is so awesome and it'll pull her through her time in prison. She deserves someone like you. Thanks for all you've done for her and I hope to see you Saturday! Kim

I immediately responded:

High Kim, it's so great to meet you after hearing so much about you for the last few months! Melissa talks about you all the time and you sound awesome!

I promise that I'll stick with her forever no matter what! She's the best sister, fried, and weed buddy anyone could ever have, so it's my pleasure to drive out there to visit her every month!

You're so lucky that you've been around her so much for the last few months! I hope I'll be around her so much in the future!

Thanks so much for the invitation to spend the night! It'll be great to meet you in person and talk about Melissa and whatever else comes to mind! And as for the joints, FUCK YES! I'll be so ready for heavy doses of weed by the time I get there! And Melissa told me that you're a super blast to get fucked up with! Just give me your address and I'll be there!

Thanks again and best wishes! I'll see you Saturday and please feel free to write again anytime!

Hugs from Steven

Right afterward, I went to Melissa's Facebook page, found Kim on the friends list, and added her. Then I lit a joint and set up a computer slide show of the 8,000 pictures of luscious female soles that I've saved onto my computer. I hoped that masturbating to those pictures would get me through the time until I could worship a pair in person again. Furthermore, delving into all those soles helped me release the tension of Melissa's imprisonment.

Upon arriving home from work the next day, I got online and saw that Kim had confirmed me as a friend. I immediately went to her page to learn about her.

Her birthday was listed as July 2, 1984, thus making her 26 at the time. Her status was listed as "In a relationship," and her "likes" included many pro-marijuana groups, which I was very glad to see, though not surprised. Melissa told me that she and Kim often did weed together.

Next I clicked on the pictures section. Kim was a white BBW. She was beautiful and had long, straight, sandy brown hair, almost to her waist. Her fat was evenly proportioned throughout her body.

The pictures showed Kim in a wide variety of places and situations, both indoors and outdoors, and she was always casually dressed. In many of the pictures, she was with a man named Tom, who was obviously her boyfriend. They had one or both arms around each other in many pictures and the look in their eyes was very romantic as well. He was a very fit man who looked like he was about 25 years older. His last name wasn't listed, nor was he on her friends list.

Her older brother, Ken, was in several pictures as well. I knew from Melissa that Kim and Ken shared a house together and had a very close relationship. In several of the pictures, Kim was wearing sandals. Unfortunately, however, she was never wearing flip flops or barefooted. Furthermore, none of her sandal pictures gave a close look at her feet. I so much hoped to see them, especially her soles, when I met her in person.

The next day, Thursday, Kim responded:

High to you, too, Steven! I like that pun! It's great to meet you, too! So I'm a super blast to get fucked up with?! Wow, those are big words to live up to! I'll do my best! But I know that Melissa loves getting fucked up with each of us, so I'm sure you and I will do just fine together!

I'm with my boyfriend right now, so I need to go, but here's my address and my phone number! See you this weekend! I'll get the joints rolled in the meantime!

Hugs from Kim

I was already developing strong feelings for Kim, but I figured that nothing would come out of them, since she had a boyfriend and seemed very happy with him. Still, I was very happy to have her as my new friend and weed buddy. And it was nice to finally be able to talk about Melissa with someone who knows her.

On Saturday, the alarm woke me up at 3:30 AM and I left home at 4. Stopping just once, for gas, I drove from Indianapolis to the Nebraska state women's prison, arriving a few minutes before the visiting time began, at 4:30 PM.

After having to go through a metal detector and get frisked, I was allowed into a large visiting room. Melissa entered just a few minutes later, dressed in an orange prison uniform. It was my first time seeing her since her most recent arrest. She looked exhausted, depressed, and embarrassed. She tearfully explained that having looked up to me for her whole life, she was ashamed for me to see her in a prison uniform.

Under prison rules, the only physical contact we were allowed was one brief hug and kiss at the beginning and end of the visit. We talked until visiting hours ended at 8:00 and she was tearful much of the time. Little of the conversation was devoted to our common interests. I tried that, but her heart didn't seem to be into it.

Instead, she mostly talked about her case, and her fear that it would ruin the rest of her life and her relationship with me. I did my best to assure her that it would all be okay, and that I would stay with her forever no matter what, that she would always be welcome to live with me, and that I'd take care of her if she couldn't get a job. She seemed to appreciate my words but not be fully convinced of them.

The time flew by so fast, it seemed like just a few minutes. We were both tearful as we hugged and said goodbye, but it was at least bearable, knowing that I'd be returning in just a few weeks.

From there, I went straight to Kim's house, which was about a one hour drive, just outside of Omaha. The house was small and isolated, located on a state highway. No other houses were in sight.

I arrived at the front door with a duffle bag. I knocked on the door and Kim answered in just a few seconds. She was wearing a white T shirt, an unbuttoned plaid flannel shirt, red sweat pants, and white socks. I estimated that she was 5'5" and 225 lbs.

"Hey there!" she said as she opened her arms, looking and acting like she was already pretty stoned.

"Good to see you!" I said as I took her in my arms and we had a long, tight hug.

As she let go of me, she said "Come on in" while motioning me toward her. She walked me across the room to the couch. And it was obvious from the smell of the house that she was as much of a stoner as Melissa and I are.

Since she had a boyfriend, I figured she'd sit on one the left or right of the three cushions and that would be my cue to sit on the other far side. But she sat on the middle cushion, which intrigued me. I sat down on her right, just a few inches away from her. Right in front of us was a coffee table with a cigar box, a 2-liter bottle of Diet Coke, and a large bag of potato chips.

Kim leaned forward and pulled a joint and a lighter out of the cigar box, then turned to me and asked "Are you ready?!"

"Oh yeah!" I said, sounding tired but very enthusiastic.

As she handed me the joint and lighter, she said "I figured you would be after the long day you've had!"

"Well yeah, but then again I'm always ready for weed!"

"Me too!" she said as I lit the joint and inhaled. I felt the THC go to work on my brain almost instantly and it was obvious that this was first class weed.

As soon as I was done exhaling, I handed the joint to Kim and said "Oh fuck, this is some awesome shit!"

"Wow, thanks!" Kim said. "My brother and I grow our own!"

"That's awesome!" I said as she took her first inhalation. "How long have you been doing that?"

"13 years now."

"No wonder it's so good! You two must have it down to a science by now!"

"Of course!"

"Have you been smoking it that long?"

"Oh yeah! Ken gave me my first joint when I was 12, and I've done it pretty much every day since!"

"Wow! I gave Melissa her first joint, too, but I waited until her 16th birthday!"

"Yeah, I probably started too young, but I turned out fine!"

"Definitely!"

"Melissa said you and her are a lot like me and my brother."

"You mean as far as being super close?"

"Yeah, and also that you practically raised her, like Ken did with me."

"Oh, was he your legal guardian like I was with Melissa?"

"He was never my legal guardian, but he pretty much raised me since I was six or seven and our mom's health started failing."

"What's your age difference with him?"

"Six years."

"I'm sorry about your mom, and I'm glad you and Ken have always had each other, just like me and Melissa."

"Oh yeah, I couldn't imagine not having him in my life."

"Same with me and Melissa. And I hope that she'll move back in with me after she gets out of jail.

"I'd be sad to lose her, but I'd be happy for you. I could never handle being so far away from Ken."

"I'm glad you haven't been."

"Oh, me too."

I felt so at ease talking to Kim and knew that I'd already be going after her hard if she were unattached. I was very attracted to her, she was a stoner, very easy to talk to, and her voice was turning me on as well. It was husky and she spoke in a pleasant near monotone.

After I'd been there about an hour, Ken entered the front door with a chubby but not obese woman who looked like she was about his age.

"Hey, Ken and Teresa," Kim said, "this is Steven, Melissa's brother."

I stood up and exchanged greetings with them, as Kim handed the joint to Ken. He took one inhalation, handed the joint to Teresa, who also took one inhalation, then handed the joint to me.

While Teresa had the joint, Kim and Ken hugged each other tightly and kissed each other on the cheek. Right after Teresa handed me the joint, Ken took two joints out of the cigar box and headed off to bed with Teresa, as they said good night to me and Kim.

"Is she his girlfriend?" I asked after I heard Ken's bedroom door shut.

"Friend with benefits is more like it!" Kim responded. However, she quickly added "Teresa's cool, though."

"That's good. But I tried the friend with benefits thing before, and it's just not me."

"Me either. I had one for three and a half years and I'd never do it again."

"Did it turn out that bad?"

"No, it actually wasn't bad at all. We had a lot of great times together, and he even took me on a couple of vacations, but I fell in love with him and he never wanted to make a commitment."

"Was he just afraid?"

"I think so. He was just coming out of a bad divorce. I met him through an ad on Craigslist where he said he was looking for a friend with benefits, and I really preferred a relationship, but I hadn't gotten laid in nine months, so I was ready. And then when I was getting sex and getting wined and dined once or twice a week, and I'd fallen in love with him, it was hard to walk away."

"Oh yeah, I understand completely. We all need both love and sex."

"For sure."

"What was your age difference?"

"19 years."

"Did that bother you?"

"No, not at all. My boyfriend is 29 years older. I've always much preferred older guys."

"For their experience?"

"Well, the main thing is the maturity, but the experience sure doesn't hurt!"

"So who ended it?"

"He did, and he did it without warning. He told me out of the blue that he had just gotten a job in Florida, and he started in two weeks."

"Since you were in love with him, that must've been hard."

"It was. But I decided right then that I was never going to let myself be a man's fuck toy again, and I found my boyfriend two months later, and we just had our first anniversary as a couple."

"Wow, congratulations!"

"Thanks!"

"Have you two talked about living together or getting married?"

"No, but it's all still great."

"Do you think you might live together or get married someday?"

"I don't know." Kim still seemed very friendly, but now seemed reluctant toward me for the first time. Suddenly I became suspicious about her boyfriend not being on her friends list, wondering if maybe she was secretly involved in an adulterous relationship. I decided to pry gently.

"How often do you get to see him?"

"About four or five times a month."

"Do you think you'll get to see him more in the future?"

"Maybe someday." At this point, it was obvious that Kim was uncomfortable, but she was still as warm toward me as she'd always been.

"Are your schedules conflicting?"

"Yes, big time!"

"Oh, does he have a hectic work schedule?"

Kim was now grinning and blushing. She took a deep breath and spoke nervously, and on the verge of giggling. "Are you open minded?!"

"Very much so! You're welcome to tell me anything and as long as you're not into kids or animals, I have no problem with it!"

"We'll, I'm definitely not into kids or animals!"

"That's good! But what ARE you into?"

She took a few more deep breaths and paused for about 30 seconds, then finally started to let it out. "Well, we're going to be hanging out together a lot over the next few years, so I might as well just go ahead and tell you!"

"Okay!"

"Have you ever heard of polyamory?!"

"No."

"Okay. It's where people have more than one boyfriend or girlfriend at a time, and they all know about each other and approve of it!" I sat there speechless with a shocked grin on my face. After a few seconds, Kim continued. "It's okay, that's the first reaction most people give me!"

"Don't get me wrong!" I assured her. "I'm not saying it's wrong, it's just different!"

"That it is!"

"So is it like having an open relationship or swinging?!"

"No, it's actually very different! All the sex and romance is only between people who love and have made a commitment to each other. It's just that some of us love and have made a commitment to more than one person."

"How about you? Do you have more than one boyfriend?"

"Not yet, but I hope to someday, and my boyfriend has another girlfriend, who he's lived with for five years."

"Is that why you don't see him that much?"

"Well, it's not exactly that. His girlfriend and I have met many times, and we're actually great friends. Tom loves us both equally. But they both have minor kids from previous marriages, and they're afraid their exes would use polyamory against them in court."

"Oh, you mean in a child custody case?"

"Yeah."

"So I take it that you've never met any of their kids at all?"

"Never, and I doubt I ever will, at least until they're all adults."

"So do you two sneak around to see each other?"

"Sort of. When none of their kids are there, he tries to split his time equally between me and Susan, his other girlfriend. Usually, he picks me up here and we get a hotel room for a weekend or at least a night."

"Do you all ever stay here?"

"No. I'd like to, but he can't stand the smell of weed!"

"Does he do weed at all?"

"No, he hates it! If I find a second boyfriend, I hope he's into it! But that's one of the many cool things about poly. If I could only have one man, it would be a deal breaker if I wasn't allowed to do weed in his presence. But with poly, Tom and I can share all the things we both love, and I can share other things I love with another man who's into them.

From the moment Kim said that, I knew I wanted to be her second boyfriend, and decided that I was going to try to make it happen.

"Does Tom know how much of a stoner you are?!"

"Oh yeah! One of the rules of poly is that nobody keeps secrets from anyone."

"How does he feel about you being a stoner?"

"He said if I like it, that's fine, as long as I don't do it in his presence!"

"So do you always get stoned first thing after he takes you home from a visit with him?"

"Yeah, usually!"

"So how'd you get into that lifestyle?"

"Right after my friend with benefits moved, I was listening to a sexual advice show online, and they were talking about polyamory. I was kind of freaked out by it, but I was curious, so I looked online and found a polyamory page for Omaha. Then I went through some of the personal ads and I instantly loved Tom's, so I emailed him and we started dating. Then after a couple of months, he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes, so he introduced me to Susan, and she said she approved of me, so then I officially became his girlfriend. Then I took an STD test and it was all negative, so I showed it to them, and a few days later, Tom took me up to South Dakota for our honeymoon. That's where we had sex for the first time."

"Wow, that's awesome!"

"Oh yeah!" Kim responded, obviously deeply in love with her boyfriend.

"Does Susan have a second boyfriend?"

"Yeah. I've never met him in person, but the four of us email each other all the time to work out our schedules. Usually Susan sees him the days that I see Tom."

"Oh, that's a good way to do it."

"Yeah."

"So do you all have to get everyone else's approval to get a new boyfriend or girlfriend."

"Yes. The rule is that before someone becomes your boyfriend or girlfriend, the person has to meet all of your current boyfriends or girlfriends, and they all have to okay it. And then, the new person has to take an STD test and show it to everybody."

"That's a great and smart way to do it."

"Oh yeah, I wouldn't do it any other way."

"I wouldn't either. I'm wondering, though, do people in your lifestyle ever have kids together?"

"Oh yeah, all the time. And that's one of the reasons I want a second boyfriend. I want kids, but Tom doesn't want anymore."

12