Kimberly's Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimmy81
kimmy81
41 Followers

"Suck this off bitch!" He said in a low tone.

"I turned around and got on my knees and sucked his massive cock off with gusto! He then let lose a massive load of cum in my mouth and I had a hard time swallowing it all! It's like he saved it for me it was so much. He then zipped up and walked out. I looked to my side and there was Ben with a video camera. My head dropped and I knew that was all recorded.

"I see that you liked fucking Gunther! Big fucking cock huh Kimberly!" Ben said.

"How do you know my name?!" I said as I stood up, now scared.

"A persons car can say a lot."

I just hung my head knowing he knew more about me then I was hoping. I had pictures of John and I, my notebook and a few other things I bet he made for morning reading.

"Too bad your man ant here to see you enjoy fucking a ton of guys! I bet he'll have nothing to do with you when he sees this video..."

"NO PLEASE!!!" Dont do that please!!!" I pleaded.

"I dont know, hun, we can make some damn good money off this. You are one hot and sweet looking girl! Four cocks fucking this petite white girl! I dont know how we could make any more money?!" He said sarcastically.

"Please, let me go... Please!" I pleased again.

"You know, I might just do that..." Ben said.

I got hope and I said I would do anything if he just let me go. That was not the best thing to say.

"I know how I could make more money with you... Hey guys! Come on in!" Ben yelled out the door.

Thats when three big black guys came in. I knew this was not good at all! I looked at Ben, begging him not to do this to me. It didnt help me at all, I knew the house rules from before 'any slut in this house is community property'. I was going to get fucked by three black guys now and I knew I had to look like I was enjoying it.

"Kimberly, meet Steve, Kevin, and Don. They are going to fuck your brains out and you are going to enjoy every minute of it.... ant you?"

"Ben dont do this! Please!!!"

Thats when I got a hand across my face. Just hard enough to hurt, but not leave a mark.

"I'll do it" I said on the verge of tears.

"Now thats a good girl. I need to you to be in the mood though! What do I do?!" He said looking right at me.

"Ben if you fuck me, I'll be better." I could not believe that came out of my mouth.

"Thats my girl!" He turned me around and bent me over once again, pulling my panties to the side. His cock slid right in to my cunt like it was at home and he started to hump me. He was doing it a little different and it was making me hot and I started to fuck back and when I did that, he pulled out. All he was doing was making me hot.My tears faded and he could see I was ready to enjoy a good fucking for the camera now.

"Ok, now Kimberly show these men you want to fuck their cocks!"

"So you guys wanna fuck me?" I asked

"Hell yeah! Come on over here you little white whore." One said.

I could not believe I was playing along with this shit! I was so now hot and my body was betraying me! I walked up to one of them and started to kiss him willingly. I then found myself rubbing his cock and another one of the guy walked behind me and started to grope my tits and kiss my neck. The 3rd guy walked over with his cock out and I grabbed it and started to stroke it.

I didnt remember there names, but the one I started kissing, ripped all the buttons of the front of my dress. It fell a little, to show off my bra and then that went. I was now hot as hell and I just went down and pulled out the guys cock and started to suck! It was another big one, at least 11" and then as soon as I was sucking him good, felt my dress come up and a cock hit my leg. I knew I was gonna get fucked, but for some reason I wanted it and I spread my legs and in went another large cock in my pussy. I was stunned at how I was acting, it was like I wanted this, but I didnt, though my body was betraying me. I then remembered that if I didnt, I would get raped anyway and beat to shit and not enjoy this at all. At least this was I was getting a good fuck and not getting beat, or killed!

After about 10 minutes, Kevin the one in front of me, sat down and I pulled out the other guy Don. I sat on Kevins dick and Don got behind me and plugged my ass. I was still sucking off Steve and then Steve got the idea like the others did, but for some reason, I figured this was gonna happen anyway.

"Hey lets fill that bitches cunt with 2 cocks!" Steve said.

"Yeah! I bet she would like that! Wouldn't you honey!" Don said.

For some fucking reason, I said yes. I regretted it and they got them selfs all ready. I was almost ready to cry and then then 3rd cock came in! It was good Steve was a little on the small side, they got them all in me and I almost started to laugh at how pathetic they were! Here I am, waiting to be fucked, and they could not get a rhythm at all! After about 5 minutes of them, trying to figure it out, I started to get some pleasure, but not as much as I had with just the two cocks fucking me. Steve pulled out and stuck his cock in my mouth and shot a load!

"Mmmm... I'm ready for more!" I found myself saying.

"Oh I got some.... you little white slut!"

Then both the others pulled out and blew their load on my face and tits. I kept fucking them for about an hour. I found myself really enjoying this now, I could not get enough cock! I wanted more! As soon as I thought that, I saw two of the guys from last night come in, rubbing them selfs. I almost forgot that Ben was recording this whole thing, but there he was. I just kept going, I knew that this would end someday, I hoped.

"Alright guys, I think she has been fucked enough for now... Lets give her a break." Ben said.

"Thank you Ben..." I said, thankful to get a break.

"Thankful for what my dear, the break or the cocks.... hahaha"

I found myself saying both and I didnt know where it came from. I got up and he had me wash up again, and had more new clothing laid out. I knew this was going to be a long weekend. I did as I was told and did the same thing over and over for two days. Fucking nine different guys how ever they wanted me to with at least one of them rolling film. By Sunday, I was now finding myself expecting a fuck. I put myself in another world. I knew this was not real, it couldnt be. I was fucking nine guys at will and looking forward to the new rolls they had me play in the videos. At one point, they just let me do what I wanted to. I walked around the house and a little outside, but they didnt let me near a car.

"Well guys, it's time to let this one go back." I heard Ben say.

"Yeah, we know... she was a good fuck for sure! We'll have her back anyway." Don said.

"What are you guys talking about?" I said not knowing what to think.

"We'll almost every girl we do this to, we let them go... We know you dont want this video out there, so this is our way of making sure we get to fuck you when ever we want and you wont say a word!" Ben said.

I now know why they did this. I was almost wanting to fuck them now. Every time I was around them, I just picked one and fucked. It was like I was in a trance. With this, I wondered how I would be when I left. Would I want to be back here and just to fuck? I had had more sex in three days then I did in the rest of my life! I started to enjoy it, but my heart wanted to be gone.

"Oh shit! Hahaha.... hey guys, look at this!" one of the guys said.

"Damn, that is one hot vid man!"

It was me, on the internet. They had posted it and they had already made a bunch of money. It wasn't just one, but a few they posted. I was about to cry and then Ben pulled me aside.

"Do you see what we can do to you now? This is our over seas sight we have. We even changed your name for it, but we can change that. Do you understand?"

"Yes" was all I said as I started to cry.

"Hey, you know how I feel about crying!"

"I'm sorry... It's just... do you know what you have done to me?!"

"Whats that?! Other then fucked you silly and wanting more?"

"My life will never be the same. I'm going to be looking over my back every minute now, wondering who's back there. Who else is going to rape me."

"And missing all the great sex you got huh...?!"

I dropped my head in shame, knowing he was right. Ben had my original clothing washed and had me were it. The same silk blouse and skirt. They took me to my car, covered my head and drove me to the same spot I drove to when Ben tossed me in the trunk, and then left in a beat up old Ford truck, the same one that was in the parking lot that day. I just started to ball my eyes out, knowing that I had just been raped by nine men, and knowing I enjoyed it a good amount of it. I sat there crying for a long time and then started the car and headed home.

As i pulled in I saw Johns car and I ran to the house! He saw me and we held each other for what felt like ever! I told him what happened and he just sat there, then handed me a DVD. I knew what it was without looking at it. He said he could only watch part of it.

"What is it honey?"I asked.

"I think you know already... you getting your gang banged! What the fuck?!" he yelled.

"John, they raped me! I didnt want to!!!"

"What did they hold a gun to your head!?"

"Yes! And they also beat me! What was I going to do?! Let them kill me?!"

"I'm sorry sweet heart, it's just you looked like you enjoyed it so much... Did you even see it?" John said.

"Parts of it, but only in passing."

As I said that he got up and put the DVD in and it started to play. They must have been really good because it looked professional and this was the first night! The one where they were training me to be their slut and I had to admit, I looked like I fucking wanted it! I was is shock watching myself, I was sucking cocks left and right, getting fucked in my pussy and ass, chugging down cum like it was water. I could see John not really wanting to watch, but still I could tell he was getting hard. I hadnt been fucked for a few hours and since I had been fucked no less then every half an hour, my pussy needed dick. I felt ashamed of myself, but I walked over to him and started to kiss him and ran my hand down to his cock. John kissed me back and we kissed and held each other. I then bent over my couch and pulled my skirt up and told him I need him. John pulled his cock out and slid right in to my pussy. It felt so good to have his cock and want this in the first place.

As we fucked, I could tell he was getting off on watching me get fucked by all those guys and I now knew that life was going to be different. He fucked me hard and he never did that before! After about 10 minutes, John pulled his cock out and said something that shocked me.

"Hun, you know you have cum leaking from your ass?!"

"I know, They came in my ass I cant tell you how many times... You can fuck me there if you want..." I said, really wanting him too!

"They fucked you there huh... I might as well..."

He then pushed his dick right up my poop shoot and boy did it feel good! He fucked me with long hard strokes and it was great! We made love that night, but we also fucked hard that night and we never had before. It was always passion, now it was some what animal. The next day we went to the cops to report it and that was not a good idea. One of the first people we saw was a patrol officer, it was Ben. I was scared and told John we needed to leave. Ben saw me as we left and grinned and knew he had me and I could not do a thing with out the world seeing my "porn".

I just wondered what was next and when it would come. John had to go back home and I was alone again, fearing what would come, and fearing what I might do to cope with this new addiction to sex. Only the next chapter would tell...

kimmy81
kimmy81
41 Followers
12