Kimi

Story Info
Erotic story leads to an erotic meeting.
11.9k words
4.47
71.8k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when I read a story in Literotica and sent email to the author to tell him how much my roommate and I had enjoyed it. I had no idea then that my wildest fantasy was going to come true!

Let me tell you a little about myself first. I'm 25, never been married and no children. I'm 5 feet 8 inches tall, 115 pounds, with shoulder length brown hair and green eyes. I love sports and working out, so I'm in really good shape. I've been told that I could be a model if I wanted to. I've always been sort of an adventuresome spirit, always looking for something new to experience, and I've never found a guy who could keep up with me in that respect.

Oh, I've had my share of boyfriends, and I know my way around the male anatomy, but I've just never found 'mister right' - yet. Maybe I'm just too picky, I don't know, but I want my mate and I to share the same intellectual level, and I haven't found anyone who I could 'connect with'. My roommate, Kelly, on the other hand, is a gorgeous blue-eyed blond, two inches taller than me and thinner, very intelligent, and could very well be considered my alter ego. She's quiet and conservative, never wanting to make waves or 'cause a spectacle' as she says. I'm the 'in your face' person, she's the shy one. Maybe that's why we get along so well, because we're opposites, of sorts.

When I saw the story in Literotica about Kelly, (same name as my roommate) I had to show it to her. Ha ha, it was "a bit too threatening for her sensibilities," she said, but I loved it! (I knew she'd be shocked!) The author and I emailed back and forth a few times, Over a period of several months, we found that we shared most of the same fantasies, like light bondage and spanking, and the idea of being blindfolded. He told me to just call him 'Sky'. I told him more about myself, (the name of the city I live in, but not my last name) We found that we shared most of the same ideals, the same hopes and dreams, the same ideas about what's important and what's not, the same wants and needs.

The only problem was that he's twice my age! Despite the age difference, though, I felt that we communicated on a level that I had never been able to reach with anyone before. He knew my heart and soul, and I his. I was totally comfortable sharing my deepest secrets and desires with him, and after a while I knew in my heart that he had a gentle spirit, and that I could trust him. We both knew that a romantic relationship between us could never work, so we avoided telephone or face to face contact. We stayed strictly with 'electronic media'-email. Then came the email that changed my life.

Since he knew I was off work the weekend, his email said simply, "Check into the Regency Hotel at 2pm Saturday. Then he gave a pay phone number for me to call at 2:05, and I was simply to say my room number and hang up. He said for me to bring 3 vanilla candles, a box of condoms, a tube of K-Y, something really nice to change into, and a blindfold. I was to light the candles - one on each bedside table, and one in the bathroom. All the lights were to be out, and the curtains closed. Then I was to answer a knock at the door promptly at 2:30, wearing only the robe, panties, and blindfold. I was to make no attempt to see him, nor was I to say a word. He said not to email him before then, that he'd see me there. His last words - "trust me".

I was in shock. "OH my God," I thought. How could I ever go through with it? Yes, it made me wet just to think about it, this was my chance to make all my fantasies come true, but I was scared, not knowing for sure what would happen. I thought back over all the emails we had sent to each other, the things I had told him I wanted (in my fantasies) and the things he had said, both in emails and in his story in Literotica. I had to do it. After thinking about all that had been said, I did trust him. And of course it was wildly erotic to think about having wild sex with a stranger (that I sort of knew) and never seeing him! I knew he would not let anything bad happen to me, and I began to feel safe and started to anticipate our meeting!

When Kelly came in, I showed her the email. She went totally ballistic! She said, "Kimi, you are absolutely crazy if you do this!" "This guy's probably some wacko serial killer and he's gonna hack you up into pieces and feed you to his Rotweilers. You can't possibly be serious!! Tell me you're kidding! This is NOT funny, Kimi, now stop it!"

"I already knew exactly what you'd say, Kelly!" I said, laughing, "and it's not what you think. I really do know this guy, at least I know as much as I need to. I know he's really a kind, gentle man, and I trust him, I really do."

"Here," I said, "I'll tell you what. If it will make you feel better, you keep a printout of this email, and give it to the cops if I don't come back, ok? I'll be fine, really. I'm sure of it."

Kelly never really agreed, but she stopped complaining so much. She knew I was going to do it anyway, and she reluctantly accepted it.

I spent Friday evening after work getting ready. I already had the vanilla candles, so I went by the store and bought the other stuff, and put it all in a little overnight bag, along with some assorted long scarves, and a peacock feather.

I spent all Saturday morning in the bathroom, taking a long bath, covering myself with lotion, and making sure I was as perfect as I could be. It was all I could do not to play with myself; I was so 'ready' for this. Kelly and I had a nice lunch together at Subway, and she wanted to know how long she should wait before sending the bloodhounds after me. I told her at least a few hours, that I had no idea what he had planned for me.

She said, "Yeah, I know, that's the problem! Who knows WHAT he might have planned!" She shook her head, saying, "I hope you know what you're doing, Kimi. Be careful, ok?" I reached across the table, placing my hand on hers, and said, "I'll be fine, Kelly, don't worry, really." We went back to our apartment together, and I got my stuff together.

The hotel was about a half hour away, so I left in time to get there early. I knew there wouldn't be a lot of traffic downtown on a Saturday afternoon, but I wasn't taking any chances. The Regency is more of an 'upscale' hotel. It's an older building, but has been recently remodeled with a more modern theme. The lobby was very plush - a huge gold plated revolving door, and polished marble floors. Definitely a first-class hotel! A small 'sidewalk' caf‚ was located just off the lobby, and there were only a few people sitting there. A low cast iron fence surrounded the caf‚ area, and the chairs and tables were of the same design. The caf‚ was located outside the front door of what looked like a 'fancy western style' restaurant, called Bandoleros. I set my bag down next to me at the front desk, and the guy behind the counter was very helpful, and got me signed right in. As soon as I got my electronic key I took my small bag straight to my room.

A million thoughts ran through my head as I walked down the hallway toward room 2417. Once inside, I switched on the light, then peeked out the curtains to a spectacular view of the city. I remembered the phone call I had to make. What time is it? "Oh, God, it's only ten till two!" I switched on the TV to the weather channel, but couldn't pay any attention to it. I thought about running. Yes, I can leave right now, there's still time. But wait, no, I really want to do this! He's alright, he's really a gentle man, I know he is. I took a deep breath and said to myself, "Stop this, Kimi, just settle down and get ready for the most incredible experience of your life!"

As soon as the clock said five after two, I made the call. I heard only a click, no hello, and I thought I could hear some music in the background. As instructed, I said only "twenty-four seventeen" and hung up.

"There, I've done it!" I thought. "I'm committed, there's no backing out now!" I proceeded to get myself ready. I set out the candles and a lighter, along with the condoms and KY on the bedside stand. I made sure the peacock feather was strategically placed where he would find it on the table. I took my 'really nice' dress out of the bag and hung it up in the closet. I had chosen my slinky black 'party' dress, just below mid-thigh, with short sleeves, and a low cut back. Then I took my bag into the bathroom to get ready. Once I stripped down to my black silk thong panties and put on the robe, I stood in front of the mirror and made sure I looked as perfect as I could.

I was actually sweating! I couldn't remember being so nervous in my entire life. I sat on the bed and waited, blankly staring at the television. I went over and over in my mind all the things I had said to him in emails, trying to get an idea of what to expect, wondering exactly what he would actually do with me today. At two twenty five, I shut off the TV and lit the candles. I then shut off the lights, and put on the blindfold as I stood just inside the door. My hand on the door handle, I waited.

It seemed like forever! I jumped when I finally heard a knock at the door. It was like it broke me out of a trance. Thinking, "Well, this is it, Kimi!" I turned the handle and pulled the door open. I was so nervous I was shaking.

"Please turn around, Kimi" I heard a man's voice say, then his hands were on both my arms and guided me toward the center of the room. "Do not speak," he said. I stood, hands at my sides, and thought I could hear the sound of a bag being set down on the floor, then a zipper.

His voice was soft and gentle as he spoke again, this time from behind me. "Kimi, please remove the robe, then cross your wrists behind your back" I untied the robe and shrugged my shoulders, letting it drop to the floor, then I held my wrists crossed behind my back. I felt soft fur encircle my wrists, one at a time, then I heard Velcro being fastened. I could no longer move my arms.

"Don't move," he said. Then silence. My senses were going wild. I heard and felt him pick up the robe, which had fallen to the floor behind me. Then nothing. I could smell his scent, but couldn't place exactly what kind of cologne it was. Maybe some Old Spice, I thought. I couldn't be sure. I tried not to think that I was standing nearly naked in a locked hotel room with a man I've never even seen before, but every little bit of air that wafted against my naked skin reminded me of that fact.

What was that? Did something just touch my nipples or not? Then I felt his breath on my neck, and I could feel the warmth of him in front of me. I could feel myself trembling; I felt a bead of sweat rolling down the small of my back and into the crack of my ass.

Then his voice, whispering this time, and I felt his warm breath in my right ear, "Kimi, please try to relax. I promise you will enjoy this very much. You already know the code word - the one from my story - 'marshmallow'. Use it anytime if you feel overwhelmed and want out. I'm going to pleasure you, Kimi, I'm going to do all of those things you've only dreamed of, the things you've fantasized about and masturbated just thinking about. I'm going to make you cum, Kimi, more than you ever dreamed possible."

Then he whispered, "Trust me, Kimi."

Then his tongue licked inside my ear. He began softly kissing my face, my eyes, my cheeks, then softly brushed my lips with his. It was all I could do to hold still. I wanted so much to press myself against him and fuck him right now! I stood still, trying not to move as his kisses covered every inch of my skin. He was now planting soft kisses around my shoulders, moving ever lower, finally to the slope of my breasts. He took my right hand in his and raised it to his lips, kissing each of my fingers, then taking them one by one between his lips and sucking on it. This slow teasing was driving me crazy! I wanted so much for him to throw me down and give me a good fucking. His kisses then trailed to my palm, then my wrist, and slowly up my arm, again to my shoulder. He kissed his way across the slope of my breasts, then gave my left hand and arm the same treatment.

"This is going to take forever!" I thought, as he worked his way back up my left arm. But it was making me so very wet, I couldn't tell if that was sweat or pussy juice (or both) running down the inside of my thighs. His kisses were now circling my breasts, slowly, concentrically moving around each nipple, closer and closer, but never touching them. I wanted so much to reach around and pull his face against my breasts! I needed him to touch my nipples! He didn't.

Instead, his kisses moved lower and lower down my belly, until I felt his tongue pushing into my navel. I felt his hands on my ass, pulling me against his face, as he kissed all around by belly, licking my soft skin down to the waistband of the thong panties, his tongue tracing my skin next to the elastic.

He stopped! I could feel him getting up, then his voice in my ear again, "Kimi, turn around, and I'll help you get on your knees on the bed," as his hands guided me to turn and move toward the bed. He steadied me as I climbed onto the bed, up on my knees now. From behind me, he said, "Now I want you to bend over at the waist, keep your butt high in the air, and your face on the bed. Spread your knees a little, there, that's it. Here's a pillow for your head"

Now I really felt vulnerable with my ass up in the air, and my arms behind my back, sticking straight up. I turned my head to one side, and rested my face against the soft pillow he had placed there for me.

His hands took over now. I felt his hands first on my ankles, softly caressing, and moving slowly up my calves to my knees. Then up the back of my thighs, all the way to my ass and lower back. His hands were covering every square inch of my skin, and it was making me hot! I thought I could feel his breath on my silk-covered pussy, but I wasn't sure. His fingers gently reached for the elastic waistband at the small of my back, and pulled it slowly and teasingly down over my ass cheeks, pulling the thong out of the crack of my ass in the process. As the silk peeled away from my wet pussy, I felt the cool air caressing my very hot, very wet lips. He peeled the panties halfway down my thighs and stopped. Again, silence.

***** Note to Laurel - I'd like this to be the end of section one, please ******

I heard it first.

"Whoosh!" Sharp stinging pain hit my left ass cheek. "Ahhhh!!" I yelled out as I jumped involuntarily from the shock, the pain nearly taking my breath away. I lurched forward, trying to escape the pain, and then I felt a hand on my ass, holding me in position. The pain was burning into my ass and I felt tears, but I tried to be silent and hold still.

"Holy shit, what have I got myself into!" I thought, wondering just how far he was going to take this. We had talked a lot about spanking, and he knew it was a serious fantasy of mine, but even I wasn't sure just how far I wanted to go with it.

"I can stand it," I told myself, "If it doesn't get any worse than this, I can stand it," - as the burning pain filled my consciousness.

"Whoosh!" and a second sharp stinging pain hit my right ass cheek. The stinging hot pain burned into both sides of my ass now, and I cried hard into the pillow. I felt his hands move my ass back into position.

Then silence. I couldn't tell how long, all I could feel was the burning spread over my ass, the pain consumed me, and I lost my orientation momentarily. Suddenly, I felt a cool sensation on my ass, which brought my senses back to my present situation, and it took a while for me to realize it was probably his tongue licking my stinging welts. The next sensation I had was the wonderful scent of the vanilla candles, which I hadn't noticed before. Then it felt like his hands were caressing my ass, and I could feel coolness at the same time. Maybe he's applying some kind of soothing cream, I thought.

Now I was SURE I felt his breath on my pussy! His hands caressed and soothed my burning ass cheeks, as I felt his tongue flick my pussy lightly. He ran his tongue up and down my slit, barely touching me, then again just a tiny bit harder. I was so glad I'd shaved yesterday! The slick, wet feeling was incredible! Then his tongue parted my pussy lips and slid inside me, again moving up and down, brushing against my clit, and this time tracing all the way to my tight little asshole, then back down my slit again, to slide deeper inside me. The lingering pain burning into my ass only served to amplify the wonderful feelings he was giving me, and I felt a huge orgasm welling up inside me as his tongue slipped inside me and wiggled around. "Mmmmnnn, OH, GOD!!" I yelled out as I came on his tongue. He didn't stop or even slow down. He kept slipping his tongue in and out of my pussy, sliding it up and down at the same time as I came over and over again.

I could feel my pussy juice running down my thighs now, as my pussy spasmed on his tongue and he continued to lick me. I had never been eaten so well in my entire life, and I couldn't remember having such a strong and fulfilling orgasm. Just as the waves of orgasm began to subside, his licking picked up in intensity, then he would home in on my clit, and I could feel another one start in. It actually did feel like it started at my toes and moved up my body, crashing into me over and over as his wonderful tongue continued laving my hot wet pussy.

I can't believe this! I thought, "I've cum more in the last five minutes than I have in the last five years!" I finally crashed to the bed exhausted, still throbbing from the exquisite pleasure.

I lay on my belly; arms still captured behind my back. Then I felt him releasing my arms from the restraints, and he moved my arms above me and nudged me to roll over onto my back. I lay there still catching my breath when I felt him take my left wrist and then something smooth and soft was around it, then he pulled my arm up and away from my body. He had tied it to the bedpost. I heard him walk around to the other side, and then he took my right wrist and did the same with it.

"This isn't so bad," I thought, "I can still move my feet."

I felt him pick up my left foot then, and raise it up off the bed. I felt wetness on my toes, as he took each one between his lips and sucked on it. He licked and kissed my foot, slowly moving up my ankle, and kissed his way slowly up my left calf. When he reached my knee, he raised my leg straight up in the air, and planted little kisses on the back of my knee. "God, he's driving my crazy!" I thought. I could feel myself getting even wetter, anticipating his mouth moving further up my thigh.

He kissed around my thigh, with it still high in the air, gradually moving closer and closer to my molten core. He was kissing my hip now, moving slowly under my leg toward my inner thigh, and then he slowly lowered my leg, laying my thigh outspread against the bed as he kissed closer and closer to my pussy. He moved upward, to the front of my thigh, then up my belly, skirting around my pussy!

His tongue was in my belly button then, pushing it around, kissing it, and suddenly, he stopped! I felt his weight shifting on the bed, and he picked up my right foot! He began the same routine with it as he had the left one, slowly kissing and licking his way up my leg. Closer, closer to my pussy, then avoiding it to move on to my belly!

He left both my legs spread wide, as I felt his weight against my thighs while he kissed his way up my belly to my breasts. His kisses and little licks moved up my left side, all the way up the lower side of my left arm to my hand! Then he kissed his way down the upper part of my left arm, and across my chest along the swell of my breasts. Up the upper part of my right arm then, to suck on the fingers of my right hand, then down the lower side of my right arm, again down my side to my belly.