Kimi

Story Info
Sexy threesome with his girl and her neice.
2.4k words
4.3
122.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knghtt
Knghtt
1 Followers

We were out to my girlfriend's brothers house for dinner when this story begins.

When I first laid eyes on her, I almost fell off the chair. She stands about five feet tall, and her body is perfectly symmetrical. Her tight round heart shaped ass is highlighted by her tight shorts. Her tiny breasts need no bra to make them stand at attention. She has on a short midi shirt that leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination. Her face is framed by short brown hair and offset by her gorgeous big brown eyes.

She walked on to the patio and came right over to me and gave me the biggest hug. Gently pushing her tits into my chest. I could feel the heat coming from her as I held her and I could feel my cock start to stiffen as if it had been jump started by an electrical current. I knew at that moment that someway, somehow I had to have her.

The evening wore on and I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Patti noticed that I was constantly staring at Kimi and she took me aside and asked what my problem was. I had to confide in her. I told her what Kimi was doing to me, even though I feared that she would rip my head off and dump me there and then. But she laughed and said she could tell that I was turned on by her niece and wanted to know if she could tell her.

I was dumbfounded and told her if she thought that it was ok to do then go for it. They went out front for a smoke and left me sitting there with the rest of the family. My mind started to wander and I couldn't help conjuring up different fantasies as I sat there absently listening to the conversation.

Patti and Kimi came back to the patio and Kimi arranged to sit right beside me. As I watched her sit down she positioned herself so that the top of her midi shirt gently opened and I could stare down and feast my eyes on those delicious tits. I couldn't take my eyes off of them and as I watched, the nipples began to harden and I could tell she was turned on as she teased me.

She took her hand and slowly brushed my leg. I was wearing a pair of shorts and she might just as well taken my cock in her hand, for it jumped in my shorts as if it had as fire lit under it.

She knew exactly what she did to me and as I glanced over at Patti , I knew that she did too. I was hoping that the thoughts and fantasies that were forming in my mind were going to actually be reality.

After supper, and believe me when I tell you that I cant remember what we ate, I helped clean up. I found myself on more than one occasion in the kitchen alone with Kimi. Each time she managed to give me a glance at her perfect tits or press her tight ass against me . This kept me in a constant state of arousal and I knew that Patti knew what was going on too. In fact I was beginning to think that she knew a lot more than she had told me.

Finally about 8:30pm, Patti announced that we had to leave. Kimi asked if we could drop her off at a friends place. She said it was just about a block or two from us and told her dad that she probably would be back real late. I had missed the look between Kimi and Patti so I had no idea what was going on, except that Kimi would be in the same vehicle as me.

We said our goodbyes and as we got into the car I asked Kimi where her friend lived. She looked right into my eyes and gave me an address. It took me a few seconds and then I realized that she had given me our address. I looked over at Patti and she smiled and nodded, "Yes Dave, Kimi is going to come to our place for a while. Is that ok with you?" I couldn't believe my ears or my luck. Patti then asked me a question that shook me right down to my toes. "Would you mind if Kimi and I spent a little time together, naked and in our bed?" I stuttered out my answer, " Yeah sure if that's what you want, anything you like would be cool with me!"

"Don't worry, Dave, you are invited too, don't think we would leave you out of this. We decided that we wanted to give you a night to remember, or maybe even a weekend." smiled Kimi.

My mind and body went off on a wild trip. Kimi leaned over from the back seat and kissed my neck and slid her hand down between my legs. Patti placed her hand on top of Kimi's and pressed it into my groin. My cock had never been so hard being felt up by these two gorgeous females, left me speechless the rest of the way home.

I had trouble driving, and had to use all my concentration to get us home. Finally I parked the car and we all got out and headed upstairs to our apartment. I was fumbling with my keys but finally got them into the door. As we went inside, I could feel the heat coming off both of the women and before I knew what was happening they were in each others arms, kissing and running their hands all over each others body.

We moved into the living room, tearing each others clothes off until we were all naked. I gasped at Kimi's body. She stood in all her naked glory. Her perfect tiny tits stood at attention, perfectly formed and her nipples were rock hard. Her tiny body was almost perfect in its symmetrical form. Her shaved pussy, which was all red and puffy, showed between her slim legs. Patti and I both stared at this tiny lady and in a heart beat, Patti was down on her knees, kissing Kimi's inner thighs. Kimi laid down on the carpet and spread her tiny legs apart, as. Patti worked her way between Kimi's legs. She spread Kimi's pussy lips apart and slipped her tongue inside her and tasted her hot, sweet juices, as Kimi groaned and bucked her hips into Patti's mouth.

I couldn't wait any longer, I had to join these two sexy ladies.

"Lets move to the bedroom" I suggested.

Patti lifted her face from between Kimi's legs and I could that her face was covered in sweet pussy juice. I pulled her face to me and kissed her deeply, tasting those hot juices. I helped Patti and Kimi to their feet and we set off to the bedroom.

When we reached the bedroom, I motioned Kimi to lay down on the bed and Patti and I moved to either side of her. We gently spread her legs apart and started kissing her inner thighs. Kimi spread her legs wide and we leaned in closer to her hot wet pussy and started licking her clit and drinking her hot, sweet juices. While we were eating her Kimi pulled my body up and around to her lips. She reached out and took my hard throbbing cock and slide it into her hot mouth. She slid her other hand between Patti's legs and started to finger fuck her hot, shaved cunt. I could feel Patti moving her body in time to Kimi's probing finger, so I moved back from these two hot luscious ladies.

Kimi looked up at me when I pulled my cock from her hot, sucking mouth. I pushed her head gently towards Patti's shaved pussy and said, "Eat her."

Kimi smiled and leaned into Patti's cunt. Patti moved herself so that she and Kimi were in a perfect sixty-nine. I leaned back on my knees and took my cock in my hand, slowly stroking it as I watched these two gorgeous ladies eat each other. I could hear them moan as they feasted on one and other.

After a few minutes I could feel the tension in both of them as they licked and sucked each other. I watched as Kimi lifted her head from Patti's pussy and open her wider with her fingers. She then smiled at me and buried her face as deep as she could in between Patti's legs. Patti opened her legs as far as she could and buried her face deeper in Kimi's pussy. They both began to moan in pleasure and their bodies increased their tempos. Both ladies were fucking each others faces for all they were worth. I could hear Kimi scream into Patti's pussy as she came, and in a few moments Patti began to cum as well.

Both ladies fastened their legs around each others head so they could not move away and fucked each other for all they were worth.

Their bodies rocked with each orgasm and as the minutes passed their orgasms decreased and they lay back, both their faces coated with each others hot, pussy juices. I leaned in and kissed and licked both their faces, savouring the musky scent and taste that I licked from each of them. Together it was the most delicious combination I had ever tasted.

As I sat back both ladies looked at me and smiled. "Its your turn." said Kimi. She gently pushed me back on the bed and looked at Patti and said, " What should we do to him, Patti?"

"I have an idea", said Patti. " You get up to his head and kneel down with his head between both your knees, doggie style. And I will get between his legs, that way we both can feast on his hard cock together, while he eats your pussy."

"Mmmmmm that way we both can play with his cock and balls and each other too", giggled Kimi.

I moved my head down a bit so that Kimi could straddle my head. She positioned herself over me and gently lowered her hot pussy to my mouth. I couldn't wait for her, so I reached up and cupped her ass cheeks and pulled her pussy down to my mouth. She giggled and leaned forward and took my cock into her waiting mouth.

I could feel Patti fondle my balls and run her tongue up the underside of my cock. The feeling was awesome.

I slid my tongue into Kimi's hot pussy for the first time and I couldn't believe the fantastic sensation that it gave me. She was delicious. Her pussy was sweet, she was smooth as a baby's bottom. Not so much as a hair on her pussy or ass. I drilled my tongue as deep as I could into her and then pulled her down as far as I could. I wanted as much of that hot pussy as I could take.

I began to fuck her with my tongue, sliding it in and out of her like a mini cock. I moved one hand and slide my finger into her as well. Then I had an idea, getting my finger as wet as I could from her pussy, I pulled her ass down to my face and slid my tongue into her asshole. She even tasted sweet there. As I licked her ass I forced my tongue in as far as I could, then moved my wet finger into her ass as well.

Once I got my finger as deep into her ass as I could I moved back to eating her pussy, finger fucking her ass as I licked and sucked her hot, wet pussy.

I could feel both her and Patti's tongue working on my cock and balls. I had just shaved them that morning and the sensation was exquisite. One of them cupped my balls and began to massage them gently. I could feel the pressure start to build in my balls.

I pushed my face deeper into Kimi's hot pussy and I could taste her sweet juices as she fucked my mouth. I could feel one of them take my cock deep into their throat and then one of them slipped their finger into my tight ass.

I couldn't take any more. "Oh my God, I'm gonna fucking cum.!" I cried out.

I felt them start sucking on me even harder and they began to massage my balls even faster.

I opened my legs as wide as I could and, I think it was Kimi, slid her finger into my ass as deep as she could.

"I'm cumming oh man oh man oh man .... Cumming harddddddddddddddddddddd!"

I could feel the release as my cum shot from the head of my cock like a geyser. I have no idea whose mouth was there but I'm sure both of them got a good mouthful from me. Kimi mashed her pussy hard on my mouth and I could feel her cum.

My hips bucked and my cum kept shooting from my hard gorged cock. As I leaned back, finally spent, Kimi lifted her pussy from my face and as I looked down at both women, I could see them both licking their lips and cleaning my cock and balls.

I lay back, basking in their treatment of my slowly softening cock.

Kimi slid up beside me and kissed me hard, I could taste my own salty cum in her mouth, as she moved away, Patti came up and kissed me, she had been holding some of my cum in her mouth and as I kissed her she transferred it to me. I had never tasted that much cum before and I was surprised at the taste. It was not as bad as I had thought it would be and I swallowed it down.

We laid back on the bed and both women snuggled up on either side of me. I had my arm around each and pulled them as close as I could.

"That was the most fantastic experience I have ever had," I said, " I don't have anything to compare it to."

"That's ok ." said Kimi, "By the time we are done this weekend, you will have lots to compare it too."

I smiled and said, "Thank you, you know I love you both."

Kimi smiled, " Oh you don't have to love me Dave, you just have to fuck me, because you are going to be my boy toy from now on and Patti and I are going to use you in anyway we can think of!"

I knew then, I was going to be the most worn out boy toy ever.

Knghtt
Knghtt
1 Followers