Kimiko's Secret

Story Info
A Japanese hotwife enjoys a new man.
2.8k words
3.64
42.7k
32
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimiko and I have been married for about 5 years now, and while our initial love life was regularly passionate, all of that fell of a cliff after she became pregnant.

Perhaps before I get into the story, I should tell you a bit about my wife. Kimiko is a Japanese doll, 5 foot 2 inches, with nice round, perky breasts that fill your hands in just the right ways. Her nipples are small and brown like two tanned quarters. Like most Japanese, she has a petite frame with a slender waist, smooth hips, and thin thighs. She has always had a nice ass, that looks particularly great when she wears thongs. Something I've always encouraged as there are few sights I love more than seeing a thin lacy piece of cloth go between the cheeks of my wife's ass and then gently cup her very tight asian pussy. Seeing her bend over to pick up something when she's getting dressed in the morning is a little moment of heaven every day.

Also like Japanese typically do, she has long straight black hair that comes down her back about half-way. We used to take showers together, and when she'd bring her hair around to start lathering it up, the soap bubbles would drip down the long strands and swim between her breasts before plunging faster and faster down to her trimmed little muff.

On more than a few occasions that would be all it took to get me hard. I'd spin her around, lean her against the glass, and glide my hands down the sides of her body as my fingertips would trace the path of the soap bubbles, until my palms reached her waist. Then I'd slid my hands inward and graze both sides of her pussy lips as I spread her legs open. With her back arched and water washing over her, caressing her ass and thighs, I'd kneel down and lick her from from behind, teasing her asshole for a moment, and then dive my tongue deep into her pussy. She was always soaking wet at that point from her own juices, but it was just good form to make sure she was properly lubed before I enter her. She would softly moan in this feminine sigh. This sweet lilting sound of pleasure. Then she'd start gyrating her hips and look down at me. It was time to fuck. She wanted my cock. She needed my cock. From there I'd stand up, grab her hips, and slide my 6 inch dick up her warm, wet, pussy. She would push her ass into me, wanting every inch of me in her. She would start squeezing her pussy muscles in a rhythmic fashion, sucking my member with her wet hole. We'd fuck like that for about 4 or 5 minutes before I'd explode and pull out; drops of my cum dripping down her legs and her body quaking with pleasure. I was always fascinated to watch the swirls of white mix with the soap and water as it exited through the drain.

The pregnancy really only caused her to get a bit thicker in the thighs (something I like), bigger breasts (something I really liked), and a rounder ass (something I loved). So other than the growing belly bump, you'd never know she was pregnant. Especially if you saw her from behind.

Unfortunately all of that was wasted, since her sexual desire had dropped to nothing. We hadn't had sex for months after she saw the two pink lines on that pregnancy test. The time went by with no action at all. She'd say she was sorry, but that she just didn't feel like it. She'd offer to give me a blowjob from time to time, but that was very mechanical and dull. I had resigned to waiting for after the baby was born to see if we could get some of the passion back.

My wife has always been faithful to me, but the loss of physical intimacy had created a gap in our relationship. At the time, I assumed that it was just due to the pregnancy and the hormones.

It wasn't until I noticed a pair of boxers that wasn't mine that I knew it was something else...

When Kimiko and I first met, she had been a bit of a wild girl in Japan. Most of her friends were surprised that she got married since she was somewhat well-known in her group as being on the slutty side. She also always had a thing for foreigners. On more than a few occasions, she would wind up with some of her friends at parties in the Roppongi (a foreigner part of Tokyo) hosted by some guy in finance, or banking, or business, or some other profession. Regardless, she'd inevitably wind up fucking one of them that night.
The boxers weren't mine. They were large and had dried pre-cum on them. Clearly whoever wore these had a very excited hard-on. They were under the bed and looked to have been discarded and kicked aside accidentally. The only reason I found them was due to me dropping my phone while I was in bed. I leaned over the edge upside-down to see where I dropped it, and there they were. My wife had gotten up early that day and was in the kitchen making some breakfast, so she wasn't there to see the shock on my face.

I jumped out of bed, went over to the hamper, and started fishing around for any other clothes. And then I saw it. A pair of thong panties that I had never seen. Animal print; silky smooth straps. I closed the bedroom door and took the panties into the bathroom with me. Dried pussy juices had soaked the small patch of fabric. I smelled them to make sure. They were Kimiko's.

At that point I was surprised to discover something. I was getting hard. The image of some guy fucking my wife was turning me on. I had never been someone who was interested in sharing my wife, or being a cuckold, but here I was with a face full of my wife's dirty panties imagining her straddling some guys cock. Her hair bouncing as she rode his dick.

Rather than confront her, I decided I had to see it for myself.

We had already bought a night vision webcam for the baby and since we've been so busy our room was sort of messy. It took no time to find a good spot where I could place the camera and see the bed without the camera being noticeable. I grabbed the receiver, put in some ear buds, and tested the sound pickup. Flawless.

Now I needed to create the opportunity.

Actually that was the easy part. I commute to work, about an hour each way. Once I'm at the office, there is no way I can make it back home very quickly. So that night I told my wife about a major project at work that was going to keep me late over the next week or two. She made a pouty face, her full lips curling into a small duck mouth, and blinked her long lashes to express her disappointment. Her eyes, though, attempted to conceal a pleasure she knew would be scheduled.

Her eyes gave away how much she couldn't wait. For him.

The next day I left the house before she woke, making extra noise to give the impression that I was pissed off about my job and the demands of the project. I knew she was awake and listening.

I parked the car down the street, came back to the house, ducked around back and snuck through a window I had left open. Silently closing it behind me, I crept across the carpet into the closet of our baby room, on the other side of the house. There I had everything I needed. The receiver, some food and water, and some wet naps.

It didn't take long after my wife took her morning shower, had some breakfast, and got herself dolled up before a knock came at the door.

I could only hear what was going on, but from what I could tell the man had a deep voice. He sounded black. Black and big. He spoke in low tones which I couldn't make out well, but my wife cooed at his words, entranced by his vibe. As she laughed casually at something, I could almost hear her thighs growing warmer. I could almost smell her pussy aching inside of her panties to be touched, licked, and entered.

I turned on the receiver.

After a few moments I heard them enter the room. He was an adonis. At least 6 feet, muscular, and dark. He wore a sleeveless jersey and jeans. His huge arms stretched the fabric of the shirt, emphasizing the power contained. Kimiko, on the other hand, wore a thin silk nighty that had two small bows to close the front. The nighty was short and stopped at her waist where it poofed out in a very cute-girl way. Japanese have a particular cute/sexy style when they dress for sex. Kimiko embodied this now. She wore a new thong that peeked out below her nighty, just enough to see the bottom curve of her soft, round, ass. Her tits strained against the nighty; it was bought before she was pregnant, when she was a few sizes smaller. Now her nipples were clearly visible behind the thin fabric. Begging to be sucked and teased.

Her hand cupped his cock and squeezed, as she grinned and said "I can't believe I have you all to myself for the whole week!" She giggled with anticipation.

The man just smiled. Clearly already hard, his bulge pulsed with each of her gentle, then hard, gestures. She glided the tips of her fingers up and down what looked like an impossible length. Then she knelt down and hooked her fingers around the waist of his jeans. She popped the button open and drew down the zipper.

Almost immediately his huge python of a dick sprung forth. He must have been at least 12 inches. The girth was equally impressive, with a bald chocolate head that Kimiko has almost undoubtedly savored in her small mouth many times. I could tell by the way she licked her lips in hungry desire.

She quickly grasped his magnificent shaft and started stroking it with both hands. Her tongue poked out and flicked across the head, delicately polishing the skin like she was licking her favorite ice cream. As she began to lap the tip like a dog. I realized she was taunting the man to produce more pre-cum that she could swallow. Loving every bit of it.

After a few minutes, the man put his hand on her head and pressed himself into her eager mouth. She could only take half of his length, as she gagged slightly. He pulled his pants completely off, without unsheathing his manhood from my wife's mouth, and began to pump his cock rhythmically to her slurping sounds. Each thrust, he squeezed his ass, holding back his desire to give her the cream shake she was craving, and instead letting his enormous balls swell and build up. She cupped his sack and started to gently squeeze them, wanting to make sure he gave her everything.

Suddenly the man pulled out and picked up Kimiko and tossed her onto the bed. He threw his jersey off, as she undid the bows on her nighty, exposing her magnificent globes, nipples perky and inviting. With a knee on either side of her, he placed his huge cock on her chest and slid it between her breasts. She tilted her head up so she could catch a few licks with her tongue, as she squeezed her breasts together around his shaft. His goal wasn't to cum here though, so he he slowed his pace a bit, stood slightly higher up and began to trace the head of his cock down her chest. Slowly he moved it like an ebony snake sliding backward, past her belly. He moved back to sit behind her legs, his enormous sack snugged up against her still panty-contained pussy.
Kimiko was moaning louder and louder. I've never heard her moan so deep.

"Oh fuck me, please, fuck me!!!"

The man just smiled and continued his slow dick massage, still dragging it now passed her belly button and onto the small patch of cloth that still covered her pussy.

She was bucking wildly now, her hands reaching out to grasp his arms as she ground her pussy against the base of his cock.

"Fuck me!!! Aaaah ugh. Fuck me!!"

She sounded like a grunting animal now, squealing, desperate, begging.
With a quick gesture, the man tore her panties off, and positioned the head of his manhood at the entrance of her dripping wet pleasure hole. He rocked the head back and forth, as if he was painting the outer lips. Then he leaned back and I could see a huge wet spot on the bed. Kimiko was absolutely soaking.

"uuuuuuuuuunghhh!" She grunted, in a low guttural cry as the man slid inside of her. No resistance, no teasing, he went deep with his first thrust.

She arched her back and quivered.

"uuuunh ung aaaaaahhh... so good.. so good" she hoarsely whispered. Eyes shut tightly, her cocksucking lips pursed, and her head tilted back into the pillow.

The man started to pump her, only getting about 2/3rds of the way in. Every inch of his cock glistened with her pussy juice. Her body wanted his cock. Wanted his cum.

All of a sudden, Kimiko sat up with a crazy, lustful look in her eyes and grabbed the man's mighty shoulders. He knew what this meant. Clearly they had done this many many times before. They rolled together. Now Kimiko was on top, still impaled by his cock. She was in a half-squat, above him, yet still his dick was inside her.

My wife then started to slowly come down. Each inch further engulfed by her perfect, wet, pussy. His dick must have reached all the way to the baby inside, as she kept descending.

"oooh, unnn, ohh. ahhh yeeeaaaah" she said in a trance-like state.

Unbelievably, she took him all in. Then she shimmied her hips a bit, clearly loving the feeling of being completely filled up. I could only imagine the rhythmic pulses of her pussy massaging the man's cock at this point. Begging has shaft to erupt with his cum.

She began to move up and up, then down and down. Her pace quickened.

"ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh", the man groaned.

"ooh, I love your cock! Oh it feels so good", Kimiko cried.

The man grabbed her hips and started to return her pumps with pushes. Getting every last millimeter of his pole into my wife. Stretching her pussy even further.

Kimiko shook, as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her body. It wasn't just one bump, like with me. It was a cascading wave after wave of body-shaking pleasure.

The man grunted hard, muscles tensed. They screamed together, "Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!".

She continued to rock and twist on his cock, but much more slowly now. Then she began to stand up. It must have been a gallon of cum that started sliding down her inner thigh. Soon her entire crotch was drooling white goo. She had so much cum inside of her that she just couldn't hold it all in.

With just a grin, the man put his clothes back on and was out the front door. Kimiko, laid back in the bed, still drooling sex juice. Her sweaty nude body glistened in the morning light.

"Why don't you come into the bedroom now." She said, very casually.

I froze.

Was she talking to me?

"I saw the webcam light come on. I know you're watching."

I turned off the receiver, opened the closet door, and walked over to the bedroom. I should've been pissed at what just happened. I should have screamed at her for cheating. I should have chased the man out of the house with a baseball bat.

But instead I stood shyly at the entrance of our bedroom apologetically, and completely naked. I hadn't had a chance to jerk myself off yet.

Kimiko eyed me with a slight sneer on her moist cocksucking lips.

"Come over here and lay face up on the bed." she commanded. I obeyed.

"Now you are going to see what a real man can do!" she said sharply, and stood up in the bed.

She put one foot on either side of my head, giving me a complete view of her soaked pussy, with the puffy, just-fucked, brown lips covered in a glaze of cum. The man's jizz continued to bubble out and coated the inside of her thighs.

Kimiko looked down at my face, into my eyes, and said.
"I want you to stick out your tongue."

She squatted down, bringing a long, dangling strand of cum just inches from my tongue.
"Lick my cum-filled pussy clean!"