Kimmie's Spanking

Story Info
She's spanked by her uncle and her best friend is next.
1.7k words
4.01
143.8k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The events in this story happened to a new friend and I many years ago and I am going to share it here for the first time. I hope you will bear with me and not think poorly of any of us. If there is enough interest, I will tell the entire story. This segment contains no sexual intercourse, but is the segue into a much hotter story. XO V

Kimmie was 18 when she moved in with her aunt and uncle. She was going to college in New York and had to live with them in order to receive the tuition discount; her parents couldn't afford to send her to school otherwise. The family decided to move her in during the summer so she and I got to know each other quite well. She was a hot little blonde and I was a young, dark, curvy girl.

Kimmie's relatives lived right next door to my family and despite the fact that I was nearly one year younger, we became fast friends. When her uncle (who was a hunk, btw) invited me to their house for a swim on a hot summer day, I jumped at the chance. Swimming had always been a favorite activity of mine so it was a no-brainer to go change into my swimsuit and join them.

Kimmie wore a tiny white bikini and I wore a black one that was skimpy, but tasteful (I was a bit more modest in my dress than my buddy!). While we were swimming, her uncle came out in his swim trunks and collapsed on a lounge chair to tan. Kimmie explained that her uncle watched her a lot as her aunt worked crazy hours, mostly at night.

He was drinking beer and watching us. My mom always supervised my swimming, so I had no objection. Her uncle offered us some beer. She accepted, but I didn't because I hated the taste and smell of beer (still do!). They both drank a significant amount and we were all feeling relaxed from the sun.

Kimmie's uncle Jay asked us if we had used sunscreen and we both said that we had; we hadn't used a drop of sun protection, so we were lying to him. As we sunned ourselves on towels next to him, Jay noticed that Kimmie was getting red. He asked again if we'd applied sunscreen. She finally admitted that we wanted to tan and didn't like to use the stuff. I was immediately asked to go home as Kimmie was "punished". I had no idea how you punished an 18 year old, but when I later found out, I was intrigued enough to find out (much) more!

Kimmie called me later that night and said that she would be grounded for a few days because she lied to her uncle. Figuring that was her punishment, I said, "Well, it could have been worse. You did lie right to Jay's face, Kimmie!"

She said, "Oh, that's just the tip of the iceberg. I'll meet you at midnight out in the backyard. I have something to show you. You aren't going to believe this!" With that, Kimmie hung up the phone, leaving me curious and anxious to meet her.

When I first saw Kimmie sitting in her backyard wearing a shortie nightgown, I was a bit perplexed. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house, saying it would be better to do this inside. I sat on her bed and watched as she lowered her white satin panties. Her bottom was red and had hand prints all over it. She was a bit swollen and sore, so she asked me to apply lotion to her battered bottom.

"What happened to you, Kimmie? Did Jay do this? OMG. I'm going to kill that ba*&^^d!" I whispered in a voice I hoped was loud enough for him to hear.

"No, V, you don't get it. Yes, he did it, but let me explain," she said as she handed me a huge jar of lotion. "Please just apply it gently. This was a bad one and I am still stinging."

She went on to explain that part of the agreement for her living here was that her uncle meted out the punishments as he saw fit. She was not allowed to tell anyone how he punished her. She finally admitted, rather sheepishly, she LOVED it when her uncle Jay spanked her! Having no experience with this sort of thing, I was intrigued and wanted to hear the entire story. I rubbed lotion all over her tender backside as she told her story.

It seems that when I left, Jay had marched her inside and told her to get into her punishment outfit. She was made to wear a very short skirt and a tight white top with knee-highs and her black heels during each punishment. When she was asked to wear this outfit, she knew what was coming (I later learned that both she and Jay were cumming during the experience!). She did as she was asked and met Jay in his study.

Kimmie's uncle is a prominent attorney in my town and he has a very powerful position. He had an office around the side of the house and this is where he punished Kimmie each time she violated HIS rules. It turns out that there were a million rules and no rhyme or reason to them. The punishment was strictly at Jay's discretion and he meted it out often. Kimmie says that when she agreed to this she thought it was merely a precaution; she had never been bad enough to be punished by her own dad (Jay's older brother).

What she learned was that her uncle had a penchant for spanking young girls. He had a closet dominant side, despite his outwardly affable appearance.

During her punishment earlier today, she explained, Jay told Kimmie to lay over his lap. He pushed her skirt up and pulled her panties down very slowly, all the while explaining to Kimmie that she was a "bad little girl and needed to be punished by her uncle". This was his routine. He appeared to Kimmie to be in an altered state of consciousness by now and she knew better than to argue with him. As she lay still and heard all about her transgressions, he began to stroke her backside. She said that she could feel his penis growing harder and harder by the second. She loved the feeling and soon realized that her pussy was getting wet.

She began to hump up and down on his leg and her own breathing became more labored. This apparently brought Uncle Jay out of his dream-like state. He began to bring his hand down on her butt checks. alternating left, then right. She claims that she, initially at least, felt so uncomfortable. Eventually, however, Kimmie began to enjoy the stinging sensation in her butt.

As I was rubbing the lotion and she was recounting her story, I felt her hips humping up and down on her bed. I noticed that her hand was between her legs and she was strumming on her clit. She spoke in a hushed voice and it was HOT. She was getting me wet with her description. I'd never even been spanked in my life and, up until this point, didn't think there was anything arousing about the experience. I told her this and she said she could help me. I asked what she meant and she said, "Oh, you'll see!"

Soon she was moaning and groaning so loudly that I knew she'd cum as I rubbed her. I was startled by the door springing open and when I saw Jay I nearly passed out. I knew we were both in trouble because of the crazed look in his eyes.

Here we were, two young girls, violating his house rules again! He took in the sight and I immediately noticed the hardness through the opening robe he wore loosely belted around his waist. He nearly shouted, "What are you two sluts up to this time?"

I sprang up and attempted to leave the room. His hand shot out and he restrained me. "Oh, no you don't, little girl. You were a part of this, too. Who do you think you are coming into my house in the middle of the night and playing dirty games with my niece?"

I tried to explain that I was sorry, looking over to Kimmie for some confirmation that I was inncoent in all of this. I saw a big smile on her face and realized that she had wanted me to experience the spanking for myself ~ that explained the loud groans and moans as she came all over her hand. She had wanted Jay to hear us and punish us both! I couldn't believe that my next-door-neighbor was going to punish me.

"Don't touch me, Jay. I'll tell my dad and he will take care of you!" I bravely yelled at him.

"Hey, okay, Vanessa. Let's call your dad right now!" Jay answered back.

Realizing that it was 2am and that I was supposed to be tucked in my own bed, I knew I was in trouble. I couldn't let daddy know about this. I had just gotten out of being grounded for two weeks for taking daddy's car without permission. I knew this could result in the entire summer wasted! In addition to the hour, I was caught rubbing my friends nude butt. Who knows what else Jay would tell daddy?? I was in deep and I knew it.

"Jay, you can't call daddy. It's 2am and you know he's been sick," I begged.

"Oh, you're right, Vanessa. How about if I just handle this myself then? I can give you a punishment and we can forget all about it."

I hoped that Jay would say that Kimmie and I couldn't hang out for a week or that I had to wash his car. Deep down, I knew I was getting spanked. I felt my pussy throb and get wet all at the same time. DId I want my friend's uncle to spank me? Yes, I realized. I wanted this handsome and powerful man to take me over his knee and smack my ass with his big strong hand. What was wrong with me??