Kimmy's Discovery Ch. 03

Story Info
Kimmy submits to her feminine side- engulfed in discovery.
2.3k words
4.6
14.9k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deviana
Deviana
90 Followers

i heard the click of my .. of Dougie's high heels and it was like everything fell silent. i walked around the kitchen, around and around, wanting to hear that click, to have the sound so deep in my mind. i took one of the VS 120s and then a pretty pink lighter that was on a side table- i have to find one of these for me- and lit the tip, feeling the filter end on my lips. Slowly, placing it on my lips- so wonderful. i saw the tint of my lipstick on the white paper and i inhaled. i closed my eyes and felt my long lashes moving. How wonderful!

Taking the bottle in hand, i poured Dougie and then me a bit of the Stregga. The yellow color is intense, wild. i then went over to the stereo and began to sway slowly back and forth to the music. i feel so sexy. i feel so feminine. i feel so... me!

A few minutes later, Dougie comes into the room. "Hi sis, you are such a sexy gurl, really." And i turn to him, and see him wearing very tight, light tan leather pants and a very sexy, tight knit top. i look at his face and his eyes are lovely; mascara and eyeliner, soft pastel pink on his cheeks, and a soft pink lipstick. His hair is dreamy, flowing, so pretty. "Hi there! You look wonderful!" i look up and down, i feel that is exactly what i should do, wanted to do. "You like?"

"Yes, i love how you dress", i said. "And I love how you're dressed too, sexy." Dougie walked over to me and twirled, showing off his ass. i touched him, he turned, and suddenly i was touching his crotch. i didn't pull my hand away. Dougie smiled and moaned slightly. He pressed up against me and i pressed my breasts forward, wanting the deep cleavage to be seen... to be real.

Dougie leaned over and kissed my neck, up onto my ear. i felt my dangly earing move against my flesh. "Honey, i think we should get your ears pierced, wouldn't that be darling?" Images of me giving in, getting my ears pierced, who i felt inside to be, filled my mind. To have my ears pierced? Who would notice? My hair is just below my ear; i just might... yes. i cannot believe how wonderful and natural and effeminate i feel.

Dougie leaned over and we kissed. i moaned as his tongue made its way into my mouth. i felt so sexy, feeling his tongue long and hard, pushing into my mouth. i knew what he was suggesting, and i loved it. i moaned more and pressed my body against his. "yess" i whispered. We moved over to the kitchen counter while we were still kissing. He reached and brought the nectar to his lips, drank some and then kissed me, sharing the liqueur. i slowly swirled it in my mouth and then swallowed. i took my glass and did the same. We kissed and kissed. His hands were on my ass and i pressed hard against him. "o honey i am so turned on by you!" He loved hearing that from me. It was so true.

We took our glasses and he watched as i swished my ass to the couch. "O shake it baby, you are such a perfect femme boy. You are, aren't you? That's how i want you, you know that, don't you?" i turned and smiled, sipping more and taking a puff from my ciggie... In my most effeminate and soft voice "yes Dougie i know, i know you want me. i can barely explain how i feel, how you make me feel. Yes, teach me, show me, how to be this way all the time. i want to be seen swishing my ass, wearing makeup, tight tight slacks like yours. i love that i am not hiding my breasts from you. For so long i was embarrassed, but you love it! i want to be out with you, like you are...(whispering) like i am!"

"Honey, I'm gonna show you off like you wouldn't believe! You are going to learn how to really swish your ass, I'll teach you and it will be how you walk all the time. And i already saw, how you move your hands, how you think- you are already more effeminate than you ever thought. We'll have so much fun, I know so many clubs and places for us to go. You'll find your true self and find so many others like you, like- us, honey. I know how you feel and how much fun you'll have."

Dougie sat down and i sat down right next to him. He looked at me with wicked passion and lust. He moved his hand over his crotch, and i then touched him. "Unzip my pants sissy" and i reached, grabbing the zipper and sliding it down. i loved being so sexy, so open. Dougie took his slacks off and i saw the sheerest of G-strings. Dougie stood before me and i touched him. i touched his Cock. "This is your first time, isn't it?" "Yes... (touching the outline) yes, it is. i have only kissed a girl a couple times, but that was it."

"Well, siss, you will never ever want to kiss some gross girl from now on. Isn't that right?"

Dougie moved to pull his slacks and panty down, then guided my hands and then my head to his Cock. And i kissed the length of the shaft, feeling it, feeling him, respond. It felt so good, so warm, so soft yet.. so hard. And growing. Dougie pulled his little bikini aside and i saw his cock. It was beautiful. "more?" i began to kiss it then kiss the tip and then brought it into my mouth. It felt wonderful. His cock felt wonderful, on my hands, on my face, on my lips- in my mouth.

"mmmm honey, yes, you're a natural, really you are. I used to have a girlfriend- omg Kimmy, she wanted to make out all the time and forced me to lick her pussy. She was gross, hairy, smelly. When i had my first experience sucking a cock, i KNEW what i really loved. You feel it, don't you. You can tell how much you love cock in your mouth. I can tell how much you love cock in your mouth. Your clitty is pressing hard against your tights, you lil sissy slut. Tell me, is that true? Tell me if its true. Let me hear your words, your voice."

"Yes, yes Dougie, o darling, i love the feel of your cock in my mouth. i had looked at Playboy and even saw, by accident, Mother naked once. i thought i would enjoy sex with girls, but ... no. God this is so good and i love it. i love the feel, how your cock is throbbing, hard, but tastes so good. You are sooo big!"

"You'll learn, baby. How to suck a cock all the way down. And then you'll feel cocks cumming... its so delicious! I can't wait for us to go out together, so I can show you off- my sexy young sis, my pretty, femmey boi friend. We'll go shopping, i know the hottest stores, where you can try on such sexy women's clothes. And we'll go shopping for makeup and heels too! You know we're perfect together. You know you're my dream cum true, how you turn me on. mmmmmmm honey, I'm gonna cum... feel me, sis."

And Dougie began to throb and pulse. And i felt him erupt, his cock so hard. He touched my chin and i looked up at him as he began to fill my mouth. His cum filled the back of my mouth, and then continued to fill me. "Taste it. Taste that delicious cock cum, sissy. Don't swallow until I say so. Let the delicious, warm salty taste fill you, your desires... what you will always always want. You will. You'll want cock again and you will get it. All the time. Like me."

"Going out, swishing my ass in the tightest women's slacks, perfume and my hair so pretty (he fluffed his hair)- and then makeup. Always some makeup. Always Kimmy. Soft lipstick, blush... soft mascara. You'll do it and want it and do it more. And your voice will be just like mine."

Smiling wickedly, "Yeah, sissy, you'll talk and everyone will know what an effeminate fag you are. You'll love saying it, that others see and know. That we go out, you cum here and throw all your gross clothes off and then a bubble bath and then you wear the outfit I have for you. You're such a sissy ... so femme... so perfect..."

And i felt so much cock cum in my mouth. Swallowing just a little, my lips feel wet. i look into Dougie's eyes and melt. i know.. this is who and what i really am, who i want to be. "Cum here now baby, stand up and cum here" i stand up and Dougie pulls me to him. And then Dougie is kissing me, deeply, his tongue in my mouth, we share the warm, creamy cock cum. Dougie runs his hand on my ass and it feels wonderful. We continue kissing, our tongues licking the delicious cock cum.

"Isn't that wonderful, Kimmy? Didn't that feel so wonderful, that you felt so sexy and feminine? It felt good, didn't it.. feeling a cock become hard in your mouth, from your lips and your touch. And then feeling that cock starts creaming, filling you up, wet and slick. Wouldn't you love to suck another cock right now? Tell me baby"

i feel so hot. "Yes... lover, yes i want to suck another cock. i do.. I DO!! i want to be out with you, knowing how femme we look. Please teach me to walk and how to talk and dress. i want that so. Makeup all the time. Women's clothes- something, all the time. And always showing how effeminate i am. Yes, i want that, all of it!"

"Then i have a surprise for you. i called some of my sweet male friends to come over. They're on their way. You are going to meet some really sexy people. And they'll love guiding you, baby."

And i touched myself. And then Dougie touched me, pulling my tights down, exposing my red panties and my sissy clit. "We want that out of the way... here, let's take care of this", and Dougie began to suck me and stroke me. OMG it felt so good. i watched and learned how to move my tongue, my lips. i reached and got my ciggie, lit it and inhaled, holding it in. i felt so hot. i felt ready to explode. i felt Dougie slide his fingers around to my sissy ass. i moaned. And then i felt his finger slide into me. And i began to cum- feeling so hard, so erect. And Dougie smiled and stroked me more, taking me so high.

i am not even close to as long as Dougie; i came more than ever before and i looked at Dougie. i moved and we kissed. The taste of our cock cum mixing, knowing, feeling, this is what i crave. "nmmmmmmm honey, yes, i love this, i want more"

"Then we need to get ready soon, sissy boi. I need to touch up your makeup. And, lets smoke a joint. Oh, one more thing. After we have a little time for you to get to know my friends- we'll be going out. To a bar. Let your parents know you will not be coming home tonight."

i felt nervous- how to tell them, what to tell them. But i was not going home. Shaking, sitting to calm my voice and my hands, Dougie sat next to me. Dougie handed me the hands-free phone and whispered in my ear- "Go on, sweetie. Let your mother know your boss asked you to help out in an emergency and because you're such a hard worker, you were chosen to go to another store to cover a critical shift and that you will be working a swing shift with managers to prepare it for its new opening. Tell her how this is a real big honor and that they are also paying for your travel costs to the Valley."

"Hello, mom? Hi... i stopped by work and the regional manager said I'm a great worker! Yeah, they like that I work really hard" (Dougie caressed me as i said that word) Whispering... "stop!"

"Yeah, mom- so, they chose me to help out with a store remodel and that it's a great chance for me to get noticed. i watch as Dougie takes the lipstick and moves the pink tip to my lips. i purse my lips, feeling so sexy. "Yeah, so- he said i'll probably work 8 hours, maybe 10, as the people they had doing this were too slow and they're now behind schedule. So, probably be like 3 or 4am...- hold on... yes? Mom, they want me to work a second shift on top tomorrow morning, so it will be even later- i'll just take a long nap and rake in the big bucks! Gotta go, boss is calling to get going! Yes, i'll stay in touch and let you know when i'm coming ... home. Love you, bi!!"

Dougie smiled wickedly. Kimmy has lied and also given himself hours more time to fully immerse himself into his new being. No rush, no interference and no going back.

Kim the teenage boy drifted off into the sunset. Kimmy the cute new femmey gurl swished from the fog of confusion to welcome the evening's awakening.

Deviana
Deviana
90 Followers