Kimmy's Discovery Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each of the items was the tighter fit, sexier styled version of the boi clothing. Kimmy did act warily and removed the inside labels identifying each as a woman's clothing item. Similarly, the baggy boi shirts were displaced by tight-fitting Ts and blouses. As modern style 'allowed' men to wear slim fit slacks and shirts, Kimmy's new attire wouldn't be shocking to the casual observer. But Dougie made sure that his new siss wouldn't just blend in; each week, Dougie helped shape and style Kimmy's eyebrows and used professional makeup to further tint and shape the eyelashes.

Now, five months later, Kimmy found special ways to avoid the gaze of classmates in the locker room. With the mandatory PE class done and out of the way, Kimmy relished in having suntan time with Dougie, wearing bikinis and further building her sexy tan lines. The past 155 days of hormone treatment had truly worked wonders on her soft, youthful body. The budding breasts became full B cup mounds of inviting flesh which swayed any time Kimmy jogged or ran. Kimmy's round ass filled out to a voluptuous 36", nicely paired to her slim 27" waist. While still only 5'6", Kimmy's proportions and long legs made for a very tempting view- from the back or front.

Kimmy's new doctor monitored her development; luckily, she was 18 and therefore legally able to engage in medical treatments without the burden, need or stress of parental approval. The doc understood- they had lengthy discussions every week to assess Kimmy's emotional state as well as physical transformation. Of course, this required Kimmy to disrobe; Kimmy always first stopped at Dougie's place to complete her look, whether this meant a dress or a sexy top, but always makeup and Dougie's magic at hair styling. Kimmy was so grateful that the doc was so caring and understanding and helpful. Kimmy was also so grateful that she had met the doc at the club without knowing who he was. She didn't think she would have ever been able to be so playful with him had she known he was a medical professional or someone who she would be meeting in the future for assistance. The doc loved how playful and feminine she was from the very start. His undisclosed persona offered them both the chance to be their true selves.

As the doc had seen no negative side effects from the hormone treatment, he had slowly increased the concentration of estrogen she was receiving at the same time he increased the testosterone-blocker. Kimmy knew who she was on the inside and with the doc's help, she was showing it more and more all over. The doc wouldn't accept payment from Kimmy; they had enjoyed several dates over the months, and the doc had to admit that he was quite proud of his own work. Kimmy's lips had become quite full, her hair longer and more lush and any hint of boi hair on her body had vanished. They were all very pleased with the arrangements and the results.

12