Kim's Debt Pt. 01

Story Info
Kim finds a proposition to meet her commitments.
1.8k words
4.15
22.2k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a tap on her door and as Kim opened the door she saw a tall man in a very smart suit. He asked for her by name and she said he was speaking to her.

"Sorry to bother you but I am from a finance company and wonder if I may speak to you in private."

"Sure, come into the kitchen, do you want a coffee?" She asked showing him in.

He sat at the kitchen table quietly and having found how he took his coffee Kim prepared the drinks and came to the table. She handed him the mug.

"I am afraid I am not really in a position to take out finance." Kim said.

"No I am not selling anything. I am Mark Hudson and I run a business called 'Exceptional solutions'. I know you had a consolidated loan which you have defaulted on."

Looking embarrassed Kim flushed "I have had a hard few months with the pandemic and everything"

Mark raised his hands calmly. "Do not worry. We have bought your loan from the company. They will write to you and my business will do what it can to sort things out. To that end this is my card." He handed her a smart business card.

There was a pause and Mark continued "Would it be possible for myself and an associate of mine to visit you on Saturday morning? We have some paperwork for you. In addition my colleague would like to have access to your laptop and phone while I talk and he can run some checks to see what we can do to try and resolve matters for all parties".

Kim smiled "It has been a weight on my mind and you seem okay so of course"

Mark drank his coffee and they made small talk and it was agreed Mark would call with his colleague at 10.30 on Saturday morning. Finishing his drink he thanked Kim and said he would see her in a few days.

When Saturday arrived Kim had dressed in a dark skirt and a white shirt so she was smart and professional.

The doorbell rang and she opened it to see Mark and a lad who looked very young with him. She beckoned them in and led them to the kitchen table where she had paperwork, her laptop and her mobile phone.

"This is my associate Daniel. He does the IT side for my business."

As they sat at the table Daniel opened up a smart new laptop he started tapping away and Kim made them coffees. She bought the drinks to the table.

"Can he look at your laptop and phone please."

Kim started her devices and made them available to Daniel.

"While he does the boring IT stuff we can talk about our arrangement." Mark said smiling. "I like to think we can try and resolve matters easily for all parties. Now I bought your loan for less than you owed but my business looks to make money on that purchase obviously. So with that in mind we are looking at what you are into and how that may help achieve my long term aim."

"Finances are poor at the moment I barely have enough." Kim said.

"I have had ladies help the business out in other ways. For example we provide waiting staff for events so that is one way of helping Kim."

Kim smiled and felt relief at the approach from Mark.

Daniel was working on the IT and writing some notes.

Mark handed a document to Kim. "I need your agreement to our handling of the loan. Standard practice really." he said and he handed the document across to Kim.

As she looked at the document it confirmed she would provide services to 'Exceptional solutions' should she fail to make the monthly payments or she could elect to default to provide services. Reading the document she could see the two men talking and Mark nodded his head.

Feeling somewhat resigned Kim signed the document.

Mark smiled and took the document. "I think your repayments will not be any sort of issue."

Daniel smiled and had put a memory stick into her laptop.

"Daniel has checked your system and it gives us a view of you as a person and how you can help us. Some interesting emails Kim and history. I am no prude so don't worry but I see you have an interest in sex but are a single lady."

Kim's mouth fell open and she was speechless.

"A lot of chat activity on an adult website, where you have an interesting profile. Says you like BDSM here. My business offers allsorts of services and you will have fun and pay off the loan!"

Daniel tapped his shoulder and they turned her laptop round and there was a sideshow of various photographs of Kim in states of undress that her ex had taken.

"I thought they were deleted." Kim blurted out.

"Deleted so you could not see them but Dan here is a miracle worker and he has the ability to find all manner of items. Relax we will make use of a lady like you as part of our topless or nude waiting service and you will get top dollar as well as tips."

Kim slowly regained her composure "I am a woman who has sexual needs and desires yes, but that does not mean I am a whore!"

Mark smiled "Forgive me if you thought I called you that. It is possible you can have some fun making repayments that is all. Everyone we use in the business has excellent health care and regular sexual checks to ensure safe play as do our client base. Let's see how it goes shall we?"

Daniel leaned across and whispered in Mark's ear, Mark turned and nodded.

"Okay Kim, first things first, take Daniel upstairs please as he finds you attractive. I have some work to do on my laptop so please take your time."

Kim saw Daniel getting up so she made her way into the hallway and she walked up the stairs. "How old are you Daniel?"

"I am 21 Kim, is there a problem?"

"I am 56 and am almost old enough to be your grandmother!"

"I know but it is not a problem." He replied as Kim opened her bedroom door. "Will you strip for me please?" Daniel asked.

Silently Kim unbuttoned her white shirt and removing it exposed her 34C breasts in a white lace bra.

"Very nice." Daniel said as she moved the waist of her skirt around. She undid the button and pulled the zip down and let the material fall to the floor. She folded the skirt and placed it on the white shirt.

Kim slowly pulled down her black tights and slid her shoes off and stood in front of Daniel. Her hands moved up and she unclasped the back of her bra and felt her breasts fall forward as she freed them. She stepped out of the white knickers and was naked.

She held her hands out on her sides. "Like what you see?." She asked.

"Oh yes I do." He said as he was unzipping his trousers. He moved and drew out his penis which was large and he was semi erect. "Get on your knees and suck me."

Kim knelt without a word and took the young penis in her mouth. As she licked and sucked him she could feel his penis swelling in her mouth and she realised he was large. She concentrated on giving him head as she bobbed her head on his erection.

She felt his hands ease her shoulders back slightly. "Lay back on the bed and open those legs for me."

Doing as she was told Kim lay back and watched Daniel undress and his erection swung impressively from his groin. She knew she was wet looking at the young man turned on by her but she did not think she was being forced into sex.

Daniel had opened a condom a rolled it onto his stiff penis and drew it fully down his length. Climbing on the bed he moved to give Kim oral sex and his tongue flicked around her clit. After a few moments he pulled his body up and kissed her full on the mouth. As his tongue pushed into her mouth she could taste her juices from his tongue. He looked into her brown eyes as he pushed his stiffness into her pussy. Kim gasped as his cock forced her open and he filled her with his erection. His young body thrust forwards and she enjoyed his youthful body as he fucked her. His hand grabbed her breast and his mouth fell to her nipple. As he sucked her nipple she felt an orgasm start to build.

She gasped and moaned "Daniel, bite my nipples, hurt me and the pain will make me cum." She gasped as he did as she asked and he bit her hard nipple and clamped his teeth hard on her.

"Fuck me I am cumming." She cried and her nails dug into his back. As she clawed him he bit harder and her orgasm tore through her pussy. After a couple of minutes Daniel tensed and his rigid penis stuck deeper in her body as he came.

He pulled out of her and pulling the condom off of his penis he handed it to her. "Swallow that to clean up." He said handing her the used rubber.

Without a word she tipped the warm content into her mouth and swallowed the hot seed. Daniel moved towards her head and pushed his wet cock into her mouth. Kim licked his skin clean of the residue of his semen. Once he was clean he thanked her and moved to get his clothes on. Kim moved off the bed and went to put her knickers on.

"No, I get dressed. Mark will want to see his new asset in the flesh. He will be very impressed." He said pulling up his trousers. Kim sat on the bed and watched him dress then he made his way out of the bedroom and she obediently followed him naked downstairs.

Mark looked up as they re-joined him and he did not make any reference to Kim's nudity. Daniel sat in the seat without a word and Kim took a seat.

"So Daniel, any good." Mark asked.

"A really nice fuck, very good oral as well. I think she is dirty so will be a decent asset." Daniel said in a very calm and detached manner.

"Very good, did you cum Kim?" He asked.

Looking up Kim nodded. "Yes, it was very nice." She replied.

"Cool. I think this will work well. You look great nude. I think we will have you as a naked waitress and see how we go. Now next week you will have the first of what will become regular clinic appointments to monitor your sexual health and we keep a store of your clear tests with the business records as well. Welcome to Exceptional Solutions." With that Mark extended his hand and Kim shook it sealing the deal.