Kim's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold it in!" he said.

"Now give it back to me", and he put his mouth up to mine so I could exhale into his mouth. It was very erotic and I expected to feel his tongue enter my mouth but it didn't.

By this point, I was no longer buzzed, I was flat out wasted. We must have laughed at each other for half an hour. All of the sudden, Ricky said, "Let's see what's on TV."

I had completely forgotten about earlier and when the TV came on, the paused picture of Maurice on top of Corey came on the screen.

"What the fuck!" Ricky exclaimed, and I just busted out laughing. Because of my current condition, I had no filter of what I was saying.

"I found this by accident and was watching it when you got here. I was being a very bad girl!" and I laughed even more.

Ricky had moved back to his earlier position with his right leg on the center cushion. He hit the play button and said, "I recognize her. I've seen her over here before, her and her husband."

"Yes, that's Corey and Mark. They are the ones that got me this gig with Gail and Maurice."

We began watching the action on the screen and both got kind of quiet. In a bit, Maurice and Corey went to change positions and when Maurice pulled out, I finally got a full view of his mammoth cock. I think I made a noise and that kind of brought me back to reality. I looked over to Ricky to see if he heard me and immediately noticed his hand rubbing his cock and about two inches of cockhead protruding out of the left leg of the gym shorts. I bit my bottom lip. I don't know how long I starred at his glistening cockhead, but I snapped out of it when he said, "You can touch it if you want."

I had never been with a black guy before. I had never even thought about being with a black guy before. But at that moment, I was hornier than I had ever been in my life. My pussy was practically dripping wet and my nipples were practically tearing holes in my robe. Without even thinking about it, his black cock was in my hand. This was getting real and it was getting real, fast.

As I leaned closer, Ricky reached his long arm inside my robe. "You've been flashing me those beautiful titties all night. Now it time for me to play with them."

Just as I was about to lean forward and take his cock in my mouth, Ricky took me with both hands and kind of lifted me up onto him as he slid further down the sofa so he was laying down. Before I even knew it, his tongue was in my mouth and his cock, which felt like it was 200 degrees, was against my leg just above my knee. There was no turning back now, and I didn't want to.

We kissed. Wet sloppy passionate kisses. Our tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. Both his hands were now completely inside my robe and he was caressing my tiny ass as we kissed. My pussy grinding against his stomach. He reached down and unzipped his sweatshirt. Now my wetness was against his warm flesh. As we continued our passionate kisses, I could feel how wet his stomach was getting with juices practically dripping out of my pussy.

Finally, he pulled me up higher and took my right nipple into his mouth. Everyone I had been with before had been very gentle, like they were afraid they were going to pull my nipple off, but not Ricky. He sucked my nipple hard and it sent shudders through my tiny body. I was up far enough that my clit was now pressed against his rib cage and I was grinding my wetness onto him enjoying the pressure his rib was putting on my clit. He sucked first one tit and then the other as his hand reached over my butt and found its way into my wetness. I raised slightly off him and his fingers immediately found my opening. As his long, thick finger penetrated my opening, I had my first orgasm. There would be many more to come.

I heard Ricky mumble, "Fuck your pussy is wet. I want to taste some of that."

With that, he ran his hands in front of me, under my legs and pulled me up even further. The next sensation I felt were his big lips surrounding my clit and sucking it firmly. The orgasms that hit me next were not powerful, earth shattering orgasms, but they were more like tiny shock waves, one right after another until I finally collapsed backwards onto him. I could feel his hard throbbing cock against the back of my head and just had to have it.

I rolled over on him and his mouth again returned to my wetness. From this angle, he began driving his tongue into my wet opening. I now held before my waiting mouth, the biggest cock I had ever seen, other than maybe Maurice's cock I had only seen in the video. Ricky's cock may have been a little longer than Maurice's, but wasn't as thick. At that age, I didn't have experience at judging sizes, but looking back, Ricky's cock had to be a solid 12 inches. I had both hands around it and there was room for another hand at the head.

I really wanted to impress Ricky. As I lowered my lips to the head of his cock, I tried desperately to remember what Corey had showed me about giving head and other things I had picked up through trial and error. I'm sure what I gave him wasn't exactly an award winning blow job, but on the other hand, he certainly wasn't complaining either.

After several minutes of mutual head giving, Ricky wrapped his hands tightly around my body and actually stood up all without his mouth leaving my pussy or my mouth ever leaving his cock, only now I hung upside down as he held me in place. He held my tiny body like for several minutes before finally lowering me onto the sofa. He did that just to change his grip on me. He took me under the arms and lifted me up next to him. When we kissed again, I was just at the right height for his cock to press against my ass. Ricky reached down and grabbed my ass in both hands and slid my wet pussy over his cockhead as we kissed.

Once he had us lined up properly, he began slowly lowering my tiny body until I felt the pressure of his cock at my opening. Knowing he was probably much too large for my little 5' body, he just held me in place, suspended against his body, and slowly began rocking upwards pressing his cock head against my wet lips. I felt the head begin to spread my lips and it felt so magnificent. He probably would have kept the excruciatingly slow pace had my body not involuntarily began rocking in his hands indicating that I needed more of his cock in me.

With our bodies now working together, I felt the bulbous head of his cock pop through my lips. My body trembled harder and harder and built itself up to a real live earth shattering orgasm. I am certain my eyes rolled completely around in my head. I had totally lost control of my body as my hips continued to buck back and forth, forcing more and more of his cock into me. Once I had about 4 inches of that gorgeous cock inside of me, Ricky again firmed his grip on my butt cheeks and began moving my listless body up and down on his shaft.

Apparently I was making some sort of guttural noises as Ricky told me to be quiet before I woke the kids. Then, with me suspended on his cock, he walked us into Maurice and Gail's bedroom. He held me at the side of the bed, kissed me deeply and then said, "Now we gonna get down to some serious fuckin".

This was already far beyond anything I had ever experienced before and if this wasn't already "serious fuckin", what exactly was I in for? He lay me back on the bed in the process, his giant cock popped out of me. I took the opportunity to slid quickly down onto the floor and take his ridged cock back in my mouth.

"Oh, you like suckin my big dick, dontcha?"

"MMMhmmmm."

I looked up into his eyes and for the first time realized that even in this situation, I could have at least some control over him. I worked his cock in my mouth for several minutes, all the while stroking it with my hands, before finally taking his cum filled balls in my mouth. This really seemed to get him going as he grabbed my hair.

Finally, with a moan, he pulled me up by my hair and practically threw my little body onto the bed. He was on me immediately with his hot throbbing cock once again parting me. He raised up on his arms and now we could both watch as his cock opened me up. He worked up to the four or so inches that had been in me before and from this angle could really control the force he used to press deeper into my wetness. Suddenly I felt like a foot of cock had entered me but watched as only another 2 or 3 inches penetrated my folds. I could hardly breathe as another powerful orgasm shook through my body. I think this may have been the first time in my life I actually squirted as I became super wet and he was now able to pick up the pace and begin fucking me from one orgasm into another.

He began rhythmically stroking into my body and I was finally able to look down in shock to see there was still another 4 inches of dick meat that had not had the pleasure of entering my wetness. Instinctively, I locked my legs around his waist trying my best to pull him deeper into me, but that really set him off.

He quickened his pace and began fucking harder into me. Suddenly he pulled my left leg over to his chest and straddled my right leg, changing the angle of his penetration and began driving even deeper into me as I shuddered hard into yet another orgasm and this time I am certain I squirted all over his cock, soaking the bed in the process. I must have been screaming as Ricky had placed his hand over my mouth as he relentlessly drove his cock into me. I vaguely heard the sound of our bodies slapping together and realized my little 100 pound body had taken at least a foot of cock into it. Ricky's pace went into overdrive as all I could hear was our bodies slapping together in a steady rhythm. He began to grunt from deep down in his stomach, a guttural moan that I will never forget, then held my tiny body tightly in his massive hands as he shot a massive load of juice into me, one jet, then another, then another, and another.

"Unnnnnnnn gggggggggggg g!!"

Our lips locked in another passionate kiss as he filled my body with his hot cum. It seemed like he pumped cum into me for at least 2 minutes before finally collapsing with all his weight onto me. He rolled slowly to the left and I could feel his cock slowly making its withdrawal. His cockhead exiting my pussy with a pop and I looked down to see it absolutely covered in cum.

At that moment, wild horses could not have stopped me from cleaning that gorgeous cock that had just sent me to places I had never been. Out of his spent member I sucked what would have been a normal sized load of sperm for most men. I can't begin to tell you how wonderful it tasted mixed with my juices. As I licked the gorgeous cock clean, I heard Ricky mumble something about a dirty little white girl. Inside, I smiled. Yes, I was.

We lay there in silence for some time, each composing ourselves. After several minutes, Ricky said, "I'm so glad Tony didn't answer his phone, cause I would have hated to miss out on that. You got some tight assed pussy, girl".

I responded, "Me too, but my pussy is not as tight as it was when I got here." And we both laughed.

Ricky was relentless. Before that night was over, he would cum in my pussy two more times and twice in my mouth. At one point, he even inserted a finger into my ass, which no one had ever done before. At the time, he was driving his cock into me and when his finger pushed beyond my sphincter, I came again.

About 5 the next morning, Ricky got dressed and left. He needed to get home before his mother got off work at 6. We said goodbyes, kissed again and off he went. I lay on the sofa thinking about everything that had happened on this magical night. Before this night had started, I had never even thought of being with a black man. As I lay on the sofa in the darkness, I knew this would not be my last.

12