Kim's Journey Ch. 04

Story Info
Gail and Maurice.
5.6k words
4.74
14.8k
11

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't really sure what category to post this life experience in as it could easily fall into several different ones. This happened just a week before I went off to college. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed remembering it.

*****

After my incredible night with Corey, things kind of went back to normal (if there is such a thing). Mark came home Sunday afternoon and they began the process of making up and putting their marriage back together and I began the process of getting ready to go off to college and enjoyed the new found freedom from my mom and stepdad giving me my older brother's used car.

Over the next couple of weeks, I didn't have any babysitting jobs so I did go out with my friend Pam on a double date with her boyfriend and his brother. After the experiences I had over the past couple of weeks, I quickly realized how little tolerance I had developed for boys my age. I knew Leonard since he and Pam had been dating for a couple of months, but I had never met his brother Kyle.

Kyle was a nice enough guy, but my tolerance for teenage boys and their awkwardness veiled behind their braggadocios attitudes and boyish hijinks was at an all-time low. I did let Kyle kiss me a few times and even play with my breasts, but after the past couple of weeks, my libido was running rampant and I would have loved to have had sex, but the poor guy just wasn't doing it for me, so I never let him get past the proverbial second base. It must have been torture for him as we sat at the drive in movie hearing Pam and his brother having sex in the back seat, but for the first time in my young life, I just wasn't into him at all. In the course of just a few weeks, I had gone from a giddy teenage girl with constant boy crushes and an easy reputation, into a young woman who had discovered what she craved, and I knew Kyle wasn't it. Even though the only person I had had intercourse with was Ricky and he was still a teenager himself, he was sexually mature and confident. That coupled with my time with Mark and Corey showed me that sex was so much better than awkward kids wallowing in the front seat of a car.

I guess that night I came to realize something and made a transition. Up to that point, I had been the girl with a shady reputation who boys could get a bit of experience from on a date. Now I realized I wanted men who already had experience and knew what to do with a woman. Poor Kyle just didn't match that criteria.

The following week, I got a call from Gail to firm up babysitting for her and Maurice on Saturday. I told her about getting a car and that I would have my own ride to her house. She was excited about that but said they would probably be out pretty late and she didn't feel good about me driving home so late so I just needed to plan on sleeping at their house on the sofa.

After talking with Gail, it appeared that her and Maurice did not know I had discovered their sex tape and accidently left it playing in their VCR, so that bullet had been sufficiently dodged. I couldn't wait to finally get a chance to get their kids to bed and be able to watch the whole thing without interruption. I already planned on bringing my robe so I could have easy access to where I knew my hands would need to be as I watched.

For the next few days, it seemed like every time I wasn't totally focused on something, my mind drifted back to the vision of Maurice's massive cock and how I had seen him using it on Corey. I must have masturbated fifty times that week. He was such an imposing man and really scarred the crap out of me but my God, that thing, and how he used it, was just incredible. I was really consumed with seeing the rest of that video.

Saturday finally arrived and all day I was on pins and needles. I packed my overnight suitcase and off I went. I had to really concentrate on not speeding on the highway on my way to their house.

I arrived at Gail and Maurice's house a little early, just before 7, and their daughter answered the door. She told me her mother was in getting dressed and for me to go on into their bedroom. I felt a little uneasy going in there, but did as I was instructed, calling out as I stood in the bedroom doorway – visions of my night with Ricky on that same bed flashing through my mind, followed by visions of Gail and Maurice and Corey and Mark in the video taken in this same room.

"I'm in here" replied Gail from the bathroom, "come on in".

I walked around their bed and rounded the corner of the doorway to their bathroom to find Gail just drying off from her bath.

"Oh, excuse me" I stammered.

"Don't be silly, come in. Talk to me while I put my makeup on."

I stood there nervously as Gail finished drying off, when she said, "Here, sit on the counter and let's talk."

I hopped up on the counter and Gail sat down at her vanity to put her makeup on. I was a little taken aback that she was so comfortable staying totally nude in front of me.

Her body was incredible. To have had three kids, including a set of twins, she was toned to the max. I had seen her totally nude body in the video, but now that I was seeing her in person I was just in awe. Her breasts were very small, fitting for her athletic build, probably an A or possibly a B cup, but no bigger than that, but the amazing thing was her nipples. They stood out almost an inch and straight out.

I blushed uncontrollably when she caught me staring and said, "I know, I have long nipples."

When I couldn't muster any type of response, she graciously let it pass. She told me Maurice's brother George had come in to town and Maurice was with him. They were going to meet her later at a club they were going to. She told me George was from A____. "Isn't that where you are going to college?"

"Yes. My grandmother lives less than a block from the Junior College and I can live with her."

"That's good. Maurice and I go over there every so often so maybe we can meet for dinner sometime and you can catch us up on how you're doing."

My youthful innocence showed through again as I failed to even muster a response. For whatever reason, being around Gail and Maurice made me feel like a little girl again. I guess technically, I was, but that was changing, until I got around them.

We finally were able to carry on some semblance of a conversation and for the next half hour, as Gail got ready, sitting nude at her vanity, she went over their plans and gave me the instructions for the kids. Then the conversation moved on to other, more sensitive topics. Gail started talking about sex and what men like. She went into great detail informing me that in her mind, sex was to be enjoyed and too many women had too many hang ups about it. She said she hoped I would always go after the things I desired and not become a prude as I got older. Then she began talking about what men like, saying things about how a woman should never be afraid to talk dirty during sex, always look a man in the eye when giving him a blowjob and always swallow! She talked about men's egos and how they want to hear a woman tell them how good it feels and for a woman to show with her passion that they are really into what the guy is doing. Then she said to always hold him inside of you after he cums and passionately kiss him to show how great it was. I couldn't believe the conversation we were having! (But she was giving me some great pointers).  She also told me how pretty she thought I was that I must really turn a lot of heads, then she added about how I had really turned Maurice's!

I blushed again. Maurice was such an imposing figure and really kind of scared me, but knowing what he had in his pants was also a constant turn on for me, and to think that tiny little me could get his attention was unbelievable and really made me feel like a desirable woman.

When she finally got up from the vanity, we moved to the bedroom so she could get dressed, but instead, she asked me to sit down on their bed. I did and again, to my surprise, she sat down too, still totally nude.

She took my hands in hers and said, "Kim, please don't freak out, but we need to have a conversation."

The tone of her words sent my mind reeling, but I tried to relax.

"Mark told us about what happened at their house between you, him and Corey."

Oh my god! I thought to myself. This caught me totally off guard and embarrassed the crap out of me. Knowing that, did she really still want me watching her kids? Then I remembered the video.

She continued, "we know a lot more about you, Kim."

"W wh what do you mean?"

"Well, we know that you found the video that we left here the last time you babysat for us." Seeing the look of sheer panic on my face, she went on, "It's okay! We left it for you on purpose. We were hoping you would find it and watch it. When we met you at Corey and Mark's and saw what a hot little vixen you were and how sweet and innocent you are, Maurice and I both decided we wanted to play with you a bit. Just tease you a little, ... and let you know exactly who we are and what kind of lifestyle we have, so you could make your own decision about whether or not you wanted to continue knowing us and being around us."

I finally found words, "Well of course I do! You guys are really nice and your kids are so easy to watch."

"No, I'm not talking about watching the kids. We can always find a sitter. I'm talking about actually being friends with Maurice and me. Are you comfortable with that, knowing that we swing, because it freaks some people out when they find out?"

"Sure, Gail. I'm not one to judge – long pause – besides, that video was really hot!" and she laughed out loud.

"We thought you might think so, but tonight, I have a special video that I think you might enjoy just as much. It's already in the VCR for you."

I couldn't believe it; she was actually giving me permission to watch a video of them having sex!

I somehow mustered up the courage to ask her why her and Maurice got into swinging. I was surprised by just how candid she was with her answer, "Honestly, Maurice is way more than I can handle. He has the sex drive of a herd bull and when he gets really into it, he just keeps coming at you, even after you think he might be finished. As you already know, he is very large."

"That's an understatement", I mused to myself.

"Also, Maurice and I both really enjoy the variety that being with others brings to our marriage, and like I told you earlier about how if you want something, to go after it. I have that freedom that most women don't have, and in return, I give Maurice that same freedom."

In a strange, twisted kind of way, it made sense to me.

"There's something else, and again, don't freak out, I just want you to know what we know about you, Kim."

"Ummm, okay"

"We know about you and Ricky – I said don't freak out!" She reached up to grasp my shoulders, my eyes zeroed in on her still nude and fully erect nipples. "Is this really happening?" I wondered.

"You two made a mess of our bed sheets. There were wet spots everywhere. If he hadn't come over Saturday and I found out he had been by here the night before, when I found the bed in that condition I would have thought you had an orgy in our house!"

Then she asked straight out, "Is Ricky the first black man you have ever been with?"

"Yes" I stammered.

"And you're okay with what happened?"

"Sure, I had never even thought of being with a black guy before, but honestly, Ricky was by far, the best sex I have ever had."

She contemplated that for a moment, then offered, "Kim, Ricky may look like a grown man and in many ways, he is, but he is also still an eighteen year old boy. If he's the best you've ever had, and he's my nephew and I love him dearly, but if he's the best you've had, we need to get you laid, child!"

For about the hundredth time, I blushed again.

Looking at the clock, Gail said she better start get dressed and instructed me to get the kids started on their baths so I could get them to bed and get started enjoying my evening.

"Yes, Gail". My emotions were going in a million different directions, and even though they weren't mad at me for watching the video, or even for having sex with Ricky in their bed, the conversation was not an easy one for me and I was kind of glad it was over. Now I just needed to process everything.

As we both stood up, she took my face in her hands and leaned down, "You're so pretty, Kim. No wonder Maurice has had a perpetual hard on since he first saw you."

Then she briefly kissed my lips and turned to her closet.

*****

Just like the last time I watched them, the kids were superb. No arguments, they all took their bathes and got their jammies on, then went in to kiss their mother goodnight. I took them in to read them a story and about half way through, Gail came to the bedroom doorway to say goodbye. She looked so sexy. She had on a dark silk button up blouse with a floral pattern, no bra (her nipples looked so sexy pressing against the slick fabric), a short white skirt that really accentuated her long, athletic legs, and 4" heels making this already 6' tall woman even taller. She looked like something out of a magazine. She said goodbye and off she went while I finished reading the bedtime story to the kids.

They all lay their quietly while I tucked them in and then headed for my little overnight bag to get my white cotton robe and take a nice bath of my own. By the time I finished my bath, the kids were all sound asleep. Perfect.

I still didn't have much of a taste for alcohol, but helped myself to a tall glass of rum and coke. Practice makes perfect, right? I checked to make sure Gail had locked the front door, then I walked over to the sofa and took my first sip of rum and coke and said to myself, "alright, let's get this party started", then turned on the TV and VCR, lit a couple of candles and turned off the lights before settling in on the sofa. I leaned back on the sofa, hit the play button and prepared myself for a night of erotic debauchery. Little did I know.

As soon as the video began, I realized the quality was much better than the first video. The first video had been taken here in their house with low lighting and was very grainy. This video took place in a hotel room and it looked like all of the lights were on. It began with Maurice kissing a large blonde woman. When I say she was large, I don't mean obese or anything like that, but she was only a few inches shorter than Maurice, who is probably 6'2 or 6'3, so I would say she was probably 5'9 or maybe even slightly taller. She was 40ish, had a few extra pounds on her with wide hips, big breasts that were beginning to sag a bit, had wavy blonde hair just past shoulder length, thick thighs and butt and she looked a bit rough around the edges but it was obvious she had gone to great lengths to make herself look nice for Maurice. She wasn't wearing a ring so I don't know if she was married or not.

After several minutes of very passionate kissing, the couple moved to the bed. The woman moved between Maurice's legs and began a slow, tantalizing worship of the massive member she held in her hands. She began with licking the big black balls for several minutes before slowly flicking her tongue on the underside of the shaft, working her way up to the head. She slowly repeated this maneuver several times up and down the entire length before focusing her attention on the head.

I sat there mesmerized by the giant shaft, envious of the woman. The camera person, Gail, brought the camera close, giving me a bird's eye view of Maurice's impressive manhood up close and personal. I was in a state of awe as I watched her manipulations.

Ricky's cock was impressive, to be sure, and even a little longer than Maurice. As I watched the close up video, I realized fully, just how thick Maurice was. Where Ricky's cock was about as big around as my tiny wrist, this massive specimen was more along the lines of the size of my forearm. Having grown up in a small town and being around a lot of horses, Maurice reminded me of some of the giant horse cocks I had seen – not as long, but almost as thick. The woman in the video couldn't even come close to wrapping her hand around it.

My brain was transfixed to the screen and I was lost in my state of erotic bliss, hardly even aware that my fingers had found the wetness between my legs. I was totally mesmerized by the site of that gorgeous cock and what this lucky woman was doing with it. Many times, she tried desperately to put it in her mouth but succeeded in only barely engulfing the head and first inch or two. She must have spent at least fifteen minutes worshiping this monster.

Earlier, I had made sure the front door was locked, but I had failed to check the door going into the garage from the laundry room in the small hallway behind me, and I was so engrossed in what I was viewing, I never heard anyone come in. As I sat there, my eyes glued to the screen and my fingers busy working my clit and wet pussy, dreaming of what the woman must be feeling as she held this freakish specimen in her stroking hands, I never knew Maurice was standing a few feet away, slightly outside my peripheral vision, slowly stroking his cock as he watched me. He and Gail had never even left. They had been waiting in the garage the whole time, knowing I would soon be masturbating on their sofa.

"Damn you look fine doing that" he murmured with his deep, baritone voice.

I jumped in fear as I turned and saw him there and quickly pulled my robe together as I stammered incoherent words.

"Don't stop! Open that robe back up and keep doing what you're doing." It wasn't a request; it was a demand.

I sat there frozen in fear as he stepped over to the sofa, giant cock in hand.

I couldn't even move. I couldn't think. I don't even know if I was even breathing, but I could feel my heart pounding in my chest like never before. Where did he come from? How long has he been watching me finger my pussy? What do I do???

I watched, spellbound, as his giant paw reached down and opened my robe to reveal my nakedness to his eyes.

"Put your hand back in your pussy." he ordered. ... and without even conscious effort, ... I did. Only now my hands were shaking uncontrollably. In fact, my entire body was trembling. It was a surreal moment of shock, fear, worry and anxiety piled on top of my already aroused condition. My head was absolutely spinning.

I was able to finally peel my eyes away from the giant cock being stroked maybe a foot away from me. My eyes trailed up Maurice's body to see his lust filled eyes as he gazed in wanton admiration at my young and tender body there before him.

"Damn, you so fuckin hot." He growled.

I realized in an instant how dry my mouth was and without taking my eyes from his, reached forward to the coffee table to take a long drink of rum and coke. This movement brought my face only inches from his throbbing cock. I held my position and intently watched his hand stroking it slowly, but my new position obstructed his view of my body. His hand found my shoulder and gentle pushed me back on the sofa.

"Mmmmmm, that's better. Keep stroking that sweet little pussy."

He slowly moved around the coffee table over to my right side, never taking his eyes off of me and never stopping the slow stroking of his cock. As he stood at the far end of the sofa, he ordered me to scoot over to that side, which I obediently did, using the opportunity to take another long pull off of my rum and coke.

I settled back against the sofa, my left foot up on the coffee table and my right foot on the floor, the massive cock only a few inches from my face. As Maurice continued to slowly stroke his cock with his right hand, his left hand extended down to pinch my erect right nipple. That's when I realized just how hard they were. His first pinch of my nipple sent a shudder through me. With my fingers digging at my wet hole and Maurice tormenting me with this slow deliberate cock stroking while pinching and fondling my overly sensitive nipple, I felt my orgasm building, ... and he could tell.

12