Kim's Journey Ch. 06

Story Info
My first experience with cuckoldry.
7.7k words
4.73
40k
23

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the advent of the internet, I read about many people who think cuckoldry is a relatively new phenomenon. They are very mistaken. As an eighteen‐year‐old college student, I had no idea what cuckoldry was and if someone had tried to explain it to me, I would have never believed them. My summer experiences with both Mark and Corey and with Maurice and Gail were not cuckoldry, not in the true sense, as both couples were swingers. There is a difference, although some cuckolds are swingers, not all swingers are cuckolds, if that makes sense.

I would first like to explain what I have learned over the years regarding cuckoldry and maybe along the way I can clear up some misconceptions. Clearly stated – a cuckold is someone who willingly offers, and often encourages, their spouse the opportunity to explore sexual activities outside of their primary relationship, while they, themselves, abstain from participating – participate only as a voyeur – fully participate – or participate as a subservient.

In viewing adult videos on the subject, I have heard many times when a woman would tell her bull to cuckold her, when in fact, they are not cuckolding her, they are cuckolding the husband.

Typically, a cuckold relationship exists when the male partner or husband, encourages the female of the relationship to take on another lover – in which case, he is the cuckold, she the cuckoldress. In rare situations, like mine and Stoney's, the female may also be a cuckold by giving the male her blessing to pursue others. We don't do this often, as primarily, ours has been a traditional cuckold marriage, but what I am writing about here took place long before I ever met my husband.

I think I should also explain to those who may not know much on the subject – there are actually different types of cuckolds, but each fall into one of two primary categories. The first category is those who are typically completely submissive and seem to get something out of the humiliation aspect of cuckoldry. In effect, they forfeit all or part of their own masculinity in the process of being cuckolded. This group might often employ such practices as being tied and forced to watch the cuckolding, being vocally humiliated by both the wife and the bull, or even forced to wear a restrictive device keeping them from self stimulation.

The second category is much different. These are guys like Stoney whose desire is more voyeuristic in nature in that he really gets off on watching me receive pleasure and completely removing any inhibitions that would be regarded by society as unacceptable, although I don't have many of those inhibitions. This type is very sexually liberated and puts the primary emphasis on their partners' pleasure over their own.

Perhaps another way to explain it would be that type 1 is more into the jealousy aspect of being humiliated and degraded, while type 2 is more about the simple pleasure of the act of sex with others and jealousy never enters into the picture.

In most cases, (certainly not in all) there is one other primary difference between the two and that is a matter of love and respect. With type 1 cuckolds, part of the degradation and humiliation experience is that they are not worthy of the love of the cuckoldress and therefore a certain degree of love and respect is forfeited since in effect they are saying they are not worthy of giving pleasure to the cuckoldress to the degree in which she desires.

On the other hand, some of the most loving, caring and devoted marriages I have ever seen are in what I am calling here, type 2 cuckoldry situations. Stoney's desire to see me being pleasured strengthens the love and devotion I have for him. I should also mention, I would never, under any circumstances, do anything to humiliate or disrespect him as both a man and my husband.

So I hope this may clear up some of the confusion for some of our dear readers. Now on with the story.

Going off to college was huge for me. I had dated plenty while in high school, but found most of the guys to be very immature and there was never much in the way of physical attraction for me. From very early in life, I have been much more attracted to older men and being in college would open those doors a bit, even though they were still my age or only a few years older, a few years can make a big difference. But when I got to college, for the most part, I found myself still surrounded by nerdy guys who all either thought they were Casanova or who were still too boyishly shy and inexperienced to even talk to an attractive girl. I found no attraction whatsoever to either of these types, so didn't waste too much time on guys my own age.

Being tiny was also a curse. Many of the older guys I was attracted to saw me as a little girl. I spent most of my young life wishing I was just normal sized. Now, it's a much different story as I am thankful for being small. Today, in my 50's, my breasts still pass for those of a twenty‐year‐old and I've never had a weight problem like so many larger framed women, but at the time, as a college freshman, I looked more like a high school freshman and a lot of guys avoided me for that reason. So after my first month of college life, I was desperate for someone to ask me out. Enter Ronnie.

Ron was the first guy that asked me out and even though he was not someone I was really attracted to, he was also not a complete idiot. He was twenty and was actually only a part time student. Ronnie was a smallish build, maybe about 5'7 and 140 or 150 pounds, had dark hair that was just past his collar, but at least he didn't wear a mullet. He actually seemed a little surprised when he asked me out and I accepted. He also drove a maroon Monte Carlo with t‐tops.

To be honest, our first date was pretty lame, but I didn't expect much and even though he did flirt a bit, I could tell he was not exactly a ladies' man. The night ended with my giving him a blowjob in the front seat of his Monte Carlo as he was driving me home. He pulled into the college parking lot and I finished him off under the street lights. After that, he was hooked.

On the second date, he took me back to his apartment. He shared an apartment with two other guys, but they were both gone so I didn't meet them. That night we had sex for the first time. It was not earth shattering by any means, but Ronnie was okay and kind of fun to be around, plus he had some good weed that made it more tolerable. His cock was small, like the rest of him, only about 5 inches and fairly thin, but he was just as eager to go down on me as I was on him and even though he was no expert, he wasn't bad either.

During our first two dates, which happened in the same week, Ronnie had done nothing to make me even think about him being anything other than just a regular guy. He asked me to go the following week with him to a big house party where he knew some people. He said it would be a big party with lots of people there. This would be my first chance to really experience a real life college party. The problem was, I had to work the night of the party at the hotel and it would be close to midnight before I could get there. Ronnie gave me the address and said he would just meet me there.

I discovered one of the perks of working at the hotel was, if we had an empty room, I could use my master key and go there and shower and change, as long as I left the room ready for the next person. When my relief arrived, I took a quick shower and changed clothes. I had brought an aqua colored skirt and top. The skirt was pretty short and the top was short as well coming to about 3 inches above the top of the skirt and had a scoop neck on it. Nothing too revealing but did show my cleavage and was very loose fitting. I decided to go braless and you could just see a hint of my nipples.

The party was in full swing when I arrived. I had to park down the street and walk to the big two story house. As I approached the front door, you could hear the music being played a bit loud and as I stepped up the front door, which was open, you could smell pot. I walked into the crowd of people and turned a few heads, but didn't see anyone I recognized. Pretty much everyone I saw was holding either a joint, a beer or drink, or some combination thereof.

I began making my way through the house, looking for Ronnie. With so many vehicles parked up and down the street, I didn't notice his car as I walked up but it could have been parked in the other direction somewhere. I couldn't find Ronnie anywhere, but did make my way to the kitchen area where there was an ample supply of assorted alcohols, and a huge bowl of spiked punch, so I helped myself to a drink.

I asked a few people about Ronnie, but they either didn't know him or hadn't seen him. I finally found one guy who said he had seen Ronnie earlier but not in a while. Just inside the front door and through the entryway was a big living room. In there it was mostly just people talking. I made my way down a hallway and found a room that was sort of a den area with two sofas and pool table. There were couples arranged on the sofa and most of them were at some level of making out, kissing mostly, but one guy had his hand up a girls' skirt.

Someone told me there was also a game room upstairs and I thought maybe Ronnie was up there. What I found wasn't really a game room at all. It was just another big room with two sofas and two big chairs and French doors that went onto a balcony. Here, things were a bit more serious. One guy was sitting in one of the chairs and a girl was giving him a blowjob. Another couple on one of the sofas were practically nude as he was sucking her breasts while she stroked his cock. Others were standing about, kissing and feeling each other to one degree or another.

I was taking in the action when I heard someone ask if I was old enough to be there. I turned around and saw an Adonis. The(y){} guy was probably mid‐twenties, tall, very good looking and had shoulder length light brown hair. He was also smoking a joint. I told him I was eighteen and in college and I was looking for Ronnie and he said, "I think he left. You can hang with me. I'm Andy."

He offered the joint and I took a big hit that I really needed to calm me down a bit. We talked for a few minutes when Andy pointed and said, "Woah, check that shit out." I turned to see a girl being fingered who was rapidly approaching an orgasm. As I stood watching the action, Andy stepped behind me, reached around and offered me another hit. It was almost gone and when I handed it back to him, he put it on the ash tray on a table by where we were standing then stepped back up behind me and casually put his hands on my hips. When I didn't protest, they moved up to the bare sides of my torso.

His hands on my flesh felt really good and watching the various stages of action going on in the room had my mind racing and juices flowing. The pot I had smoked was also starting to have its desired effect. I was watching a girl swallowing a guy as he came in her mouth (secretly wishing it was my mouth), when I felt Andy begin to slowly move his hands up my sides and forward a bit, under my loose fitting top to cup my bare breasts. At the same time, I felt him press himself up against my back and sort of melted back into him. I soon rolled my head back into his chest and stood there enjoying the effect his hands were having on me.

I realized he had bunched my top up enough that my breasts were exposed to anyone who cared to look, but I really didn't care at that point. He methodically caressed my breasts and would bring his thumb and forefinger up to lightly pinch my nipples, making them stand out. I did have one guy reach over and squeeze one of them and comment about how nice they were.

When I reached back with my right hand to press against the bulge in his pants, Andy took my hand and led me into the hallway. We walked down the hallway and checked the first two doors, but both rooms were already occupied. The third door was an empty room and in we went. The room had two twin sized beds up against opposite walls. We went over to the bed on the far wall and Andy turned me to face him and our lips met. As Andy kissed me deeply, he paused and his hands moved my blouse up over my head. We resumed our kiss for a moment before he stopped again to take his shirt off. Someone opened the bedroom door, saw that it was occupied and walked away without closing it.

As we kissed and our bodies pressed together, Andy's hand went down to the hem of my skirt and up to my wetness. He was a really good kisser and I was absolutely loving how it felt to have his arms around me and his body pressed to mine. I gasped lightly as his fingers found my wet panties. I had my hands around Andy's neck as we kissed, but lowered them down to his belt as I felt his fingers move my panties to the side and touch my outer lips. Soon, I broke the kiss and sank to my knees as I lowered his pants. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his cock sprang free. Much to my delight, it was absolutely beautiful. I thought maybe with his slim build, he would also have a slim cock, but this was certainly not the case. His cock was a nice 7 or 8 inches and quite thick with a prominent vein running the length of the top of the shaft all the way to the nicely circumcised head.

I pressed it up against his stomach, looked up into his bluish green eyes and flicked my tongue out to his balls and the base of his shaft. His hands instinctively found the back of my head as I toyed with him. From my peripheral vision, I caught glimpses of people peering in from the doorway.

When I finally took Andy's gorgeous cock into my mouth, I had every good intention of giving him a slow, teasing blowjob, but my intentions were soon overruled by my passion and I was quickly devouring his cock like a hungry animal, forcing it deep into my throat and relishing at the sounds of his groans. He soon jerked me up by my arms and peeled my skirt and panties off. In one rapid move, he bent me over the bed and plunged into my wet pussy in one stroke. Thank God I was dripping wet allowing him to glide into my depths. Now it was my turn to let out an animalistic groan as he sank his length into me.

He wasn't slow about anything. He was simply fucking me – methodically pistoning his shaft in and out of my wetness and it felt incredible. Soon, he nudged me up on to the bed. With the small twin sized bed, I had to turn sideways so my head was at the foot of the bed and he was behind me. I planted my face into the mattress as he continued to pound into me. After several minutes I felt his hands move off my hips and I felt him jerk my head back by my hair. For a very brief instant, I thought I caught a glimpse of the long forgotten Ronnie duck behind the open doorway, but I really didn't care much at that point. Let's face it, there really wasn't any emotional attachment to Ronnie and Andy was fucking me much better than Ronnie did. I also discovered the reason why Andy had pulled my head back. Standing there beside the bed was another guy with his cock in hand. It was average sized but looked inviting. I felt the guy put his hand on the back of my head as I stared at the hard cock and pull me toward it. My mouth instinctively opened and in it went. For the first time ever, I had one cock plowing into my pussy while another began fucking my hungry mouth.

I was in heaven.

I guided the guy I was sucking to the foot of the bed so my body was straight and I could do a better job of deep throating him. Just as my own orgasm was building from the relentless cock plunging into me, I grabbed the guys' ass firmly and pulled him deep into my throat. When my orgasm began, it set off a chain reaction. As my throat vibrated from the moaning of my climax, he began his eruption into my open throat. As he moaned loudly, I felt Andy slam his meat deep into me, clamp his hands onto my hips and felt his cockhead throb with a torrent of explosions.

In a matter of seconds, we went from a threesome of sexual activity to a heap of spent bodies. As I lay there with Andy's body on top of me, the thought of Ronnie popped into my mind. Even though it wasn't any kind of serious relationship, I didn't want to hurt him. I quickly worked my way out from under Andy and threw my clothes on. As I exited the room, I heard him ask, "Hey babe, where ya going?"

I answered, "I need to find Ronnie."

"Who"

"Ronnie, the guy I was looking for."

"Oh. Well come back anytime. Maybe I'll see you again." He answered.

I had to push my way past a few guys who were clapping their appreciation for my performance. I went to the end of the hallway and started down the stairs and sure enough, at the bottom of the stairway stood Ronnie. I hoped I had been mistaken about seeing him and that I had not hurt him.

When he saw me coming down the stairs, he had an excited look on his face. "Kim! There you are! Someone told me you were here and I've been looking for you." Then he took me in his arms and before I could stop him, kissed me with more passion than he had ever kissed me. I only hoped he could not taste the fresh cum on my breath.

He told me since he knew I was coming, he decided to leave his car at home and rode with one of his roommates and was insistent that we leave the party right away and go back to his place. I didn't want to have an awkward encounter with Andy or whoever the other guy was, or with any of the many onlookers, so I readily agreed.

As soon as we got to my car and got in, Ronnie again reached over kissed me deeply. I could feel the fresh cum drenching my panties.

When we got back to Ronnie's apartment, he was adamant about going down on me. I was so afraid he would know I had fucked at the party, but he said, "I never fuck a pussy until I've tasted it." And down he went. He had gone down on me before, but not with such vigor and enthusiasm. I wondered what brought this on, but was so thankful that he apparently had no idea what happened at the party.

Over the next few weeks, Ronnie and I went out a couple of times, but nothing really to tell about.

Then one evening, during the week, I had a night off and Ronnie and I had planned to go to a movie. When he came and picked me up, he said something had come up and he needed to make a delivery but it wouldn't take long.

We drove to a part of town I had never been in before. We went through a rough looking neighborhood and finally turned down a dirt road with only a few houses on it. We turned in to a dirt driveway that went back to a house that was very secluded. There was a junk car sitting out front and an old Cadillac. It was fairly obvious that this might be the home of a drug dealer.

Andy told me to "Be cool, Louis is cool but may not be too hip on you being with me."

He knocked on the door and in a few minutes, a black guy, about thirty, stocky build, wearing gym shorts and a tank top shirt opened the door.

"Hey Big Lou!"

"Who's this?"

"Oh, this is Kim."

"What the fuck, man. This aint cool."

"Oh, she's cool. Trust me, man. You know I wouldn't do anything to fuck this up."

The man, Big Lou, I guess, turned and went inside and we followed, me quite tentatively.

The place looked like a typical bachelor pad. It wasn't filthy, but it wasn't clean either. The ashtray on the table was overflowing with cigarette butts and marijuana roaches. We sat on the sofa while Lou sat down in a worn out recliner. There was a small TV playing music videos on a TV stand under the window.

Lou lit a joint and we passed it around while he and Ronnie made small talk. Lou finally spoke to me, sort of, "Girl, go get us some beer out of the fridge."

As I walked past him into the kitchen, I heard him say to no one in particular, "Damn, she fine." I had to smile a bit, hearing that, and probably shook my little butt a little more than normal.

12