Kim's Model Behaviour

Story Info
Kim had always longed to be a model.
1.8k words
60.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amber_Libra
Amber_Libra
13 Followers

The model, Kim, lay on the straw-strewn set, her cowboy hat balanced on the back of her blonde-tousled head. She smiled as she pulled the ribbon open on the front of her gingham and white-lace bra. The studio lights shone. Kim had always wanted to be a model, ever since she was a teenager. She would collect pictures of supermodels from her favourite magazines and primp, pose and preen in front of her bedroom mirror. When no one was around, in the privacy of her bedroom, she would strip slowly, twisting and turning seductively enjoying her own lithe, young body and its smiling reflection.

The photographer was encouraging her. She was confident and it was her first photo shoot. "Good, Kim," he said, snapping away, "now just pull the bra open, that's right."

Kim had wanted to be a model more than anything. She thought of the attention she would receive, having her hair and make-up done, designers at her beck and call, trips around the world. Kim knew that with her endomorph body shape and at a little over 1m 50 cm she would never be catwalk. With her soft roundness, short yet shapely legs with their wide thighs and buttocks she was a different creature from those skinny ectomorphs. Yes, a different kind of cat. The modelling agency said that she would be suitable for glamour. She had secretly envied those slutty, sexy playgirls and would always feel turned on after flicking through the glossy pages of a men's magazine or searching on the internet. She knew that she could do it. Her skin was tanned, her false nails pink, long and with diamonds that glittered enticingly. Her mouth was shapely as were her groomed eyebrows that enhanced her large painted grey-blue eyes. At twenty nine she knew she was a little late to be a top model or anything yet at least she was realising an ambition, at least she was doing something she enjoyed.

When she had spoken to the photographer on the phone she had this image of him as being hot. A young, modern go-getter type. This guy was OK but just a normal guy really. Late thirties, a bit of a beer gut. Curly hair with a few grey wisps. Nice guy, really polite and respectful but not how she had imaged. She had told the photographer that it was her life's ambition to be a model. He said that he would do what he could. He said she had strong cheekbones and long, silky hair with a texture that would shimmer when captured by the camera's lens. He took her coat and hung it up like a gentlemen, offered her coffee, then showed her around the studio as if she was a VIP.

Kim knew that she had good breasts, round and firm, and she cupped one of them in her small hands whilst dipping her shoulder cheekily to the cameraman. She had practised this pose so many times in her bedroom mirror ever since she was a teenage girl. "Now, pull the bra off, that's right, now just move it out of the way of the set. Good. That's good, hold them in your hands, push them up, again, now, do that, yes, stick out your tongue. Lick it. Try and lick your nipple." The photographer was guiding, encouraging. She had told him beforehand that she would only go so far. She wanted to be a model but she was not prepared to do anything, you know. Just topless. Topless was easy, she often went topless on the beach on her holidays to Spain and Portugal. She loved that feeling of freedom, of the sea wind blowing on her skin, breasts exposed yet clothed by the warm air and then swimming in the water, the ripples and waves sending sensations through her body.

"Now as you're doing that, move your hands just down to your pussy, just stroke your fingers over your panties, that's right". Kim's pink-nailed hands stroked shyly over her cunt. She was starting to feel inhibitions creeping in. "Put your fingers just inside the top of your panties." She placed her fingers inside the lace top of her blue checked gingham panties. She was newly shaven and to her slight surprise felt a wetness as her fingers slid down a little further. "Now open your legs." Leaning back against the prickly hay bale, she shifted her feet in the high-heeled cowboy boots slightly further apart. Her knees, though were nearly touching. She thought she was getting into something deeper. She was going too far, to a place where she was losing control. Her breasts were free, nipples erect. She knew where the session was leading and she wanted to stop. This was it. This was her limit.

"Open your legs." The photographer could see that she was hesitating. "You want to be a model, don't you?" he coaxed, his voice almost kind as if he was talking to a child. She thought back to all her dreams. Yes, she would be in the magazines, she would be known, a sex symbol. It could lead on to other things too, perhaps, TV, a singing career....The photographer's voice brought her back to reality like the snap of a camera shot, "Come on, open them." This time his voice revealed not kindness but a hint of impatience, of dominance. She smiled for the camera and opened her knees, spreading her thighs wide in her brown-leather cowboy boots. She had one hand in the inside of her panties the other on the inside of her thigh. "Good, relax, good, good," the photographer snapped, and his face was flushed with the intensity of getting a good shot. "Now I just want you to pull the panties to one side, just a little, just to show one of your pussy lips." Again, Kim was hesitant. With every step she was going further and further away from the boundaries she had set herself. But maybe, it was OK. Just a little peek, just a little flash of her cunt was OK. So, she did as the photographer asked. After all, he was not forcing her into this. She was grown woman. He asked her to take off the hat. He snapped, and she smiled, hoping that her hair still looked all right; messed up but in a sexy kind of way like she'd just been rolling lustily in the hay down on the farm.

The photographer told her to stay still, that he needed to take a few close up shots. He started with her breasts, zooming in on those hard, dimpled, suckable nipples. Then the camera leered towards her pussy, only. She stayed still, legs open. "Good, Kim, very good." Click, click, click. "Now, just pull the panties back some more, I need to see more of your pink puss." Oh, mmm, as well as feeling turned on, and scared all at the same time she knew this was going way too far. Looking away from the camera, away from the set, into the distance, feeling her cheeks getting hot under the intense glare of the lights and the photographer's lens, she pulled the damp material to one side and let the photographer take close ups of her glistening cunt, the lips just slightly open, her clit, erect. Yes, it was erect and she could feel it sticking out, almost as if it was yearning to be licked. Kim knew that she had a large clit, larger it seemed, than other women and there was nothing she could do about it. She felt embarrassed as the photographer stopped, stepped back, stared at her cunt then began to adjust one of the spotlights around the set. He shone the light between her legs. "Now stroke it, good, now pull the panties back further. I want to take photos of your arsehole." She gasped and felt even more turned on at the photographer's crude words. When she had arrived earlier he was such a gentleman.

Shifting her legs open, Kim stretched further , then held her legs open, as open as they would go, stretching for him, as he took photo after photo; concentrating only on her arsehole. She thought about how long she'd spent, tanning, waxing, manicuring, only for this to happen. For him to take photographs of her most secret, intimate area. A place where few had ventured. Although, she recalled an ex-boyfriend who liked to stick his tongue up there and then fuck her pussy from behind. Oh, yes, her mind was wondering and she needed to move out of that position, she could feel her muscles on the inside of her thighs straining.

"OK, Kim, good, I want you to turn around, arse to the camera." She obediently did as she was told, "Hands on the floor, that big round arse to the camera." Kim looked over her shoulder and smiled at the lens. "Pull your panties down so we can have a really good shot here." She pulled the panties down, her shaved vagina lips pouting invitingly towards the camera's lens, "Stick your arse our further, love, push your big fat arse out to the camera, I want you to arch your back, good, good, Kim. Some nice shots there of those fat pussy lips from behind and your arsehole. Now, wait there."

Kim waited on her hands and knees, panties around her knees. She wondered what the photographer was going to bring onto the set...

...A new outfit or theme, perhaps, some kinky whips, now that would be fun, she was really getting into it now....So much so that she could feel wet, warm juice between her thighs. She was panting with pleasure.

"Good girl, now you want to be a model, right? So, you have to do as I say," ordered the photographer matter-of-factly, "I've got this for you to use." She looked with surprise at what he had in his hand. A large purple dildo. It was thick, around twelve inches long and even had life-size veins along its length. "Now turn around, on your knees, just play with it, put it to your lips, smile, good, give it a suck, just a little suck, Kim, that's right. Use it." She put her red-lipsticked mouth around the bell-end and looked suggestively at the camera, trying to speak with her eyes as they tell you to do on 'The Next Top Model'. "Now run it down, between your tits, yes, yes." Her panties were off now and she was just wearing the cowboy boots. "Now push it in between those shaved cunt lips, good, now up inside, just a few inches. Get the tip all slippery and wet." Kim wanted it and she wanted him to watch her. "Now lie on your back and stick it up your arsehole..... Good, Kim, you're a model now, baby."

Amber_Libra
Amber_Libra
13 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Model Slave Ch. 01 A sleazy Photographer finds a new beautiful model to exploit.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
School Teacher Photo Shoot Young teacher's posing goes further.in Loving Wives
Model for the Med Students Beth agrees to model, but doesn't read the fine print.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Wana'be Model An ordinary housewife is tricked into making a porn video.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Abby and the CEO Ch. 01 Abby interviews for a job in a unique office.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories