Kim's Sister the Slut Pt. 03

Story Info
Kim, Katie, and I finish what we'd started.
2.3k words
4.65
61k
90

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: this story presumes familiarity with the first two in the series. I suggest starting from the beginning. All events are based on true people and stories, and everyone was of legal age at the time.

*****

I stared at the scene unfolding in front of me. My girlfriend, Kim, lay on her back wearing only a little blue thong with a bow on the front. Her auburn hair was splayed on the couch behind her, and her legs were propped up at a 90 degree angle on top of mine, our knees practically touching.

Kim's 18 year old little sister, Katie, was laying on top of Kim, her mouth sucking on Kim's tasty brown nipples on top of her B-cups. Katie's straight brown hair spread over Kim's stomach, and her soft D-cup tits were wrapped around Kim's face. Katie's bare ass was popped up, facing mostly away from me, and just begging to be spanked. Katie's face moved down Kim's stomach, and she placed a little kiss on the bow at the top of the blue thong.

"Don't you want to taste your naughty sister?" I ask. "Stick your tongue in her pink wet pussy like she did to you. Tongue-fuck her."

"Mmm, I want to taste you so bad," Katie moaned into her sister's flesh. Katie sat up slightly, her own bare pussy hovering above and behind Kim's head, and grabbed the waistband of Kim's damp thong. Kim lifted her hips slightly, a move which always fills me with particular excitement. Katie slid the thong down her thighs, and managed to get one of Kim's legs completely out. Kim's thong remained around her left calf.

I reached down to open up Kim's legs, bringing her left leg out to open her thighs to my gaze. Her pussy was swollen and moist, her pink lips slightly parted with excitement. That little clit I love to nibble was practically throbbing.

Speaking of throbbing, I could feel my own cock start to pulse with my accelerating heartbeat as I watched the scene unfold before me.

Katie reached up to put her long straight hair in a ponytail holder she had around her wrist. Suddenly, she squealed with surprise and delight.

"Ooooh! Oh, that feels so good, Kim. Lick me right there!"

I could see Kim's head bobbing slightly, although most of her head was blocked by Katie's smooth thighs.

"Oh yeah, suck on my pussy, sis! Fuck, I'm getting so wet for you."

As Kim continued to work her tongue and mouth over her little 18 year old sister's pink slit, Katie started to ride her face a bit, cupping her full tits and moving her hips to her personal pleasure rhythm. Katie began to rub her thumbs over her light brown nipples, pleasuring herself in a bold display of pure sexuality as she face-fucked her sister.

"Mmmm, I've wanted to fuck you for so long, Kim. I've always known you were a subservient slut ready to do whatever I want to you. Eat my little teenage pussy, slut! Taste my cunt!"

I hear some muffled moans from Kim, and she pulls her head back from its feast for just long enough to say, "With pleasure!" Her hands go to Katie's ass cheeks, and I can see her pull them apart a little as she renews her assault on Katie's dripping snatch.

What a dirty mouth on this one. She's just as dirty as Kim, but not so passive. No wonder she gets in so much trouble at school. As Katie's breathing starts to increase in pace, she turns her gaze to my cock, now almost full hard.

"Mmm, I want that cock again," she coos. Well, then, I think I see my opening to maximize my pleasure out of this. I have something she wants, and as she gets closer and closer to orgasm, she loses more and more of her ability to say no.

"What are you going to do to earn it?"

"Whatever you want me to do. Please?"

"Call me sir, for starters."

"Please, sir? Please, sir, may I have your cock?"

"Are you going to do what I say?"

"I'll do anythi-mmmph!" She lost control of herself, her head rocking back as she moaned harshly. "That's it, suck my clit, Kim! Suck it right there."

"Kim is showing you a good time, isn't she?"

"Yes, sir, she is eating my pussy really well."

"Return the favor. Eat Kim's pussy, and I'll give you what you want."

Katie slowly leaned down, her hands gently parting Kim's pussy and causing her lips to part just slightly. As she went in for what appeared to be a gentle kiss, she stopped suddenly. "I've never done this before."

"Are you worried you won't like it?"

"No, she looks and smells amazing. But I worry that I won't know what to do."

"Just follow my instructions," I tell her. "Listen to to me, and I'll tell you what Kim likes when I go down on her."

"Yes, sir, I will."

"First, I want you to kiss all around her pussy. Don't touch her lips, and kiss her firmly but gently."

"Like this, sir?" Katie leaned down and placed her lips between Kim's pussy and right thigh, her lips slightly apart as she gently caressed her sister's flesh with her mouth. She proceeded to move to the other side, again covering every inch of that tiny little triangle with her soft kisses.

"Just like that. Good girl. Now suck her pussy lips into your mouth, one at a time, and taste her sweet pussy juice."

"Mmm, yeah, I'm dying for a taste of my slutty sister." Katie eagerly sucked on Kim's wet lips, her mouth sucking off the slick juices that covered them. I could hear Kim moan a bit, and noticed that she had lost her rhythm in Katie's 18 year old pussy. Katie's tongue was roaming up and down the sides of Kim's pussy, gathering up the juices that were smeared between Kim's thighs.

"Good girl. Now run your tongue up and down her slit. Push it a little bit inside, then pull it back out. Make out with her pussy."

"Mmm, like this?" Katie's tongue stuck out somewhat awkwardly, like she was making a finger with it, and she stiffly ran it up and down between Kim's soft folds.

"No, relax more. Just make out with her pussy using your tongue and mouth. Explore it. Taste it. Savor it."

Katie slowly worked her way into a rhythm, her mouth exploring the soft lips and tight little hole in front of her face. I could hear the wet slurping sounds of both of the girls as they continued their assault on the forbidden fruit in front of them. Their moans started to get in rhythm with each other as they instinctively reacted to each other's bodies.

I pulled my legs out from under Kim, stood up, and circled around so I was standing behind Kim's head. I bent down to get a view of the dirty little scene before me. Kim's hands were spreading Katie's ass cheeks and pussy lips apart, her asshole and vagina lewdly displaying their secrets. Katie's pussy was soaking wet, and Kim's face had a pussy glaze, a covering of her little sister's horny juices on her mouth and lips. Kim's eyes were locked on the pink pussy in front of her, and she looked like she was in a trance. Her heavy breathing came in short, sharp spurts, blasting air on Katie's pussy, while in between breaths Kim lapped and sucked and nibbled at the fantasy before her.

"You like your little sister's pussy, baby?" I ask.

"Mmmmfffmmm. It's so fucking good. Oh, I feel so naughty eating her out."

"Because you're eating a pretty, shaved pussy?"

"Yeah."

"Because you're eating out a barely legal

teenager?"

"Oh yeah," she moaned.

"Because it's your little baby sister whose pussy you're tongue fucking?"

"Oh, yeah, I know it's so wrong but it feels so fucking good! I want to taste every drop of her little pussy!"

I sat there, softly stroking my now rock hard cock for a couple of minutes, enjoying the lesbian 69'ing sisters before me and contemplating my next move. I didn't want to push things too far, and Kim is a great girlfriend, so fucking Katie is out. But Kim didn't seem to mind when Katie sucked me off, and I would love to bury myself inside Kim right now.

I walk back to the other end of the couch, where Katie is worked Kim into a frenzy. I see her dark brown ponytail bobbing slightly as she devours Kim's pussy. I walk up to Katie, my cock oozing pre-cum and dying to be touched. My cock touches the side of Katie's face, leaving a small wet spot on her cheek. She doesn't notice, so I slap my cock gently across her cheek. Katie turns and grins.

"Finally, sir, can I have your cock now?"

"You can suck it, but you can't fuck it."

"Oh, but I want to get fucked!"

"That's for Kim, Katie, but I will let you suck on it."

"Fine," she replies, eagerly taking my dick into her mouth. She works her way down, going a little further with each bob of her head. I reach down and start playing with Kim's sopping pussy; it wouldn't be fair to leave her hanging in the wind. I crook a finger inside Kim and rub my thumb on her clit, and Katie starts to work my cock down her throat. I continue like this for a few minutes, occasionally reaching up to fondle Katie's big, soft tits. Damn, they feel amazing to cup and rub. I would love to get my face in there and just enjoy a few minutes with her pleasure pillows, but I know I need to be inside Kim when she cums. She's told me how much better it feels to have my dick inside her when she climaxes, and I'm going to do what I can to please her tonight.

"That's enough for now. Now you can watch me fuck your sister like the dirty little slut that she is." Pulling out of Katie's mouth, I position myself between Kim's creamy thighs. I slowly push my cock into her still tight hole.

"That's so fucking hot. Fuck Kim's little pussy. I want to see you treat her like the dirty slut she says she is."

"Oh, she's told you things?" I ask, my curiosity piqued.

"She told me what a nasty slut she is when we were out shopping for lingerie the other day. That she likes to be treated like a whore, that she likes to get controlled. That she..." Katie trailed off.

"That she what?"

"Nothing. It's... it's nothing."

"Tell me, Katie. Tell me NOW!" I demand, hoping she's ultimately as subservient as her sister.

"She... she told me she was fantasizing about girls. She told me you watched porn where a couple fucks a babysitter." The confession seemed to make Katie hornier, as she closed her eyes and sighed in delight. Then again, Kim had been working that pussy for a while and she must be ready to explode.

"Fascinating. I think I see what you did," I told her. "Good girl. Very good girl." I proceeded to plunge my cock into Kim and fucked her vigorously. It felt incredible, and I knew I couldn't possibly last too long in her sweet folds. I reached out to fondle Katie's tits again, my fingers running over her hard nipples. Katie was getting close to orgasm, and I leaned in to suck on those magnificent breasts, feasting on her pleasure buds.

"Mmmmmmmmyyyyyeeeeaaaahhhhh! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" Katie was close to cumming, and she started to grind her pussy on Kim's face. "Oh yeah! I'm cumming!! I'm cuuuuuuumiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!" Katie's body shivered in pleasure, and her hips spasmed and twitched uncontrollabley. Kim was moaning, and I could feel her squeezing her kegals as her orgasm approached.

"Oh, no more, no more!" Katie cried, climbing off of Kim's face. I saw Kim still licking her lips, with Katie's ample pussy juices just coating her face. Damn, it almost looked like I had cum on Kim's face; she was a mess of sticky, creamy girl juice. I reached up to Kim's head and roughly (as she liked it) brought her mouth to mine to kiss her. We swirled Katie's juices between our mouths, her sweet, salty taste like nectar on our lips. Kim began to moan as her orgasm began to wash over her.

"Oh, Kim, cum, please! Cum all over that beautiful cock! Cum for me!" Kim took her cue and began to orgasm all over my cock. I could feel her squeezing tight, and her snatch got hot and her juices seemed to thicken up.

"Mmmmyeah!! Oh, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

"That's right, sis, cum for me! Get that cock soaked with your tasty cum!" Katie was almost as excited as Kim. I felt my balls tighten and my cock swelling. I could not last much longer. One more deep thrust and I began to pull out, barely getting out before my first shot splashed on Kim's chest.

Immediately, Katie leaned in, her mouth agape and eager for my dick. She didn't quite make it in time, and my second shot hit her swaying D-cups. She took my cock in her mouth as I pumped thick loads of cum, draining everything I had into her 18 year old mouth. With my rod still in her mouth, she began to swallow my load. After she had taken everything from her mouth to her throat, she scooped up the cum off her tits and into her mouth.

In that moment, I thought nothing could top that sexual experience. My girlfriend and her barely legal sister in a 69, fucking Kim, watching Katie take two loads in her mouth, and tasting Katie's cum on Kim's lips was so much. Little did I know that my adventures with Kim, her sister, and more were just beginning.