Kim's Weekend Alone with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jillygirl
jillygirl
126 Followers

I came and as I did I slipped, but daddy caught me and helped me to sit on the shower floor. He went back to fingering and licking me, and I was almost immediately back to cumming. It was not the universe-exploding climax from before but I still felt so good as I moaned out my pleasure in ecstasy. Once I was done, I looked at him and said, "Now I get to wash you."

I ignored his body. I just took the soap and proceeded to immediately wash his cock. It was already hard and, as I washed him, it got even harder. I didn't waste too much time with the soap. I rinsed him off and than took his cock in my mouth. I swallowed his cock in as deep as I could. I gagged but I kept sucking and swallowing his cock. I sucked is cock up to the roof of my mouth and pressed my tongue up against it. I squeezed his cock in as tight as I could with my mouth and made sure my tongue rubbed against the underside of his cock head. I sucked and licked him enjoying every inch of his tasty meat.

He held my head to his cock and began to thrust in and out of my mouth, fucking my face. I knew it couldn't be long before he came. I gave his balls a squeeze with my hands and sucked harder on his cock. I than felt his cock pulsing and his warm cum filled the back of my mouth. I took his load and held it in until every drop was milked out of him. His cock went soft and I released him from my mouth. Standing up I opened my mouth and swirled his cum around in my mouth for him to see and than I swallowed it all down. The aftertaste of his cum filled my mouth and I knew it would be there for hours. I love the taste of cum.

I than washed his body and once we were all clean we kissed under the shower of water. I could feel his hard cock pressed against me. He rubbed my breast and than moved his hand down to my pussy. He was rubbing me when I bit his earlobe and whispered. "Fuck me daddy. Do it here."

I than turned around and leaning against the shower wall I pushed my butt towards him. He took hold of my ass and rubbed his cock up and down my ass crack. "You want it in the ass?"

"No daddy. I want it in my pussy again. It hurts in my ass."

He didn't argue but putting his cock to my pussy, he shoved it in. It felt so good and so right to have him back inside me again. He was plunging his cock in and out of me while he fingered my pussy. I pushed back into him and we fucked like that for a long time. We had both cum so much that it now was taking far longer before we could cum. In the end, we just decided to stop and get back to it later. Still we both did enjoy the feel of it a lot.

We dried each other off and than went to his bed where we lay in each other's arms and just talked. Our conversation slowed and soon we were both asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up at about 9pm that night. Daddy was gone so I went hunting him. I found him looking at a video on his computer. Video of him and me in his bed fucking. He looked up and saw me. Waving me over he smiled. "I set up my computer to video any action in my bed. It's really hot. I can delete it if you want."

I looked at the video and felt my pussy itching with desire. It was a hot video. You plainly see Daddy's cock buried inside me. "Oh daddy, I think it's hot. I love it."

We watched for a while before daddy suggested we get something to eat. We had some salad and than we went to bed for the night. Getting in bed, we cuddled, kissed and touched. Daddy got on top of me and shoved his cock into me again. I felt like I could never get enough of his cock. He fucked me for a while before he turned over onto his back and I was on top. I sat up straight as I moved up and down his cock as fast and as furious as I could manage. I looked lustfully down into his face. I stared into his eyes as we fucked. His hands were on my breast pinching and massaging my nipples. I could see he was trying to stop himself from cumming and make it last longer but that was a lost cause. He came and filled my pussy with more of his sticky white cream. I smiled down at him. About a minute later, I followed him and came. My body jerked hard and his now semi soft cock fell out. I then collapsed on top of him and just lay there exhausted. My breathing slowly returned to normal.

After I had gotten my breath I asked, "Daddy, you know those people on the DVD?"

"Yes?" he answered.

"Do you think we could be like them and go someplace to start all over. I could be your wife and you could be my husband. We have the same last name. No one would know the difference."

"I would love that baby but I am married to your mother."

"Divorce her." I found myself saying. I loved her but I wanted daddy so badly I was willing to lose her in order to have daddy all to myself.

"I don't know sweetie. We would have to think about that. For one thing, she could get custody of you."

"I am 18 and I can go where I want to. Even if the judge said, I should go with her I would just leave and go live with you. I am considered an adult."

"Well we will have to think about it."

I smiled and knew that soon Daddy and I would be living together as husband and wife. He would be all mine. I knew his weakness and I planed to use it to get my way. He wanted me as much as I wanted him. Besides, I had not been taking my birth control pills for the last week and I would be very fertile right now. My daddy would be the daddy of my little baby who would be born in 9 months. How could he not live with the mother of his child?

jillygirl
jillygirl
126 Followers
12