Kincaid and Rita Ch. 01

Story Info
A heated dance leads to more.
2.5k words
4.53
45.6k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One year ago

Kincaid Bryant and Rita Cork were the hottest couple on their college campus. They didn't know one another but based on the conversations and jerking off that took place, they were the main faces in the lustful minds of the students.

Rita had heard about Kincaid yet never met him until she went dancing and he came from behind and put his arms around her waist.

Rita had moved to Michigan and transferred to Western during the previous semester. She was a 21 year old junior majoring in dance and theater and her plans for that Friday evening had been to stay in to watch a movie but two of her neighbors down the hall had insisted she go out with them for the traditional icebreaker at the hottest club Cheek 2 Cheek. It was the main highlight for the fall homecoming activities and anyone from the geek club to the jocks were going to be there. And not one to pass up an opportunity to dance, she decided to hang with them.

The club was already crowded by the time they got there at 10:30p.m... Thankfully, one of the girls, Angela, knew the bouncer and they didn't have to wait in the line that was wrapped around the building.

The smell of sweat and alcohol filled the atmosphere as men and women flirted and danced with one another. There was no shortage of PDA as it was taken to the limit of hands groping ass, breasts, tongue twisting kisses and grinding crotches. Rita saw a few guys were surrounded by women as she walked down a few steps to the main floor.

When Kincaid saw Rita, he couldn't take his eyes off of her. He could tell that she was the one people wanted to be friends with since the girls around her followed wherever she went and tried to keep her attention on them. Some of the guys were vying for her attention as well. She may have been new to the club but he was sure she would have no problem getting dates. He had read about her in the campus newspaper but had never seen a picture of her.

Rita wasn't the hottest girl but she was a cutie that had an air of innocence and confidence that people took notice. She was 5'9" and 150lbs. She had a caramel complexion that still had a touch of a summer tan with medium length black hair and almond shaped chestnut brown eyes. She was definitely a great dancer, he thought, as she ran her hands up and down her body, her hands briefly rubbing her 40 D breasts, then to her waist and hips.

The time that Rita spent dancing paid off in the weight loss department. She knew she would never be a size 2 but her waist was more defined and her apple ass was tighter. She felt more feminine and sexual than she had in years and took great care in wearing clothes that flattered her now curvaceous body. The mid-thigh black skirt and black 3 inch heels made her legs look longer with her muscular thighs and the red wrap shirt emphasized her breasts.

She knew guys were looking at her but she didn't really acknowledge any of them. She was with the girls ready to have a good time but not meet any body. She had heard that there were going to be athletes here but she wasn't interested in being a groupie or hooking up that night. Rita hadn't noticed Kincaid until he put his arms around her.

The main thing Kincaid liked about Rita was that she hadn't looked his way all night. Out of all of the women there, more than half had rubbed their bodies on him, or winked and licked their lips. One even grabbed his crotch and tried to drag him to a corner for a quick fuck. The women knew that they would be getting something good.

Kincaid was the most popular and the star of the wrestling team. As a senior, he stood 6' tall and was 225 lbs. of muscle. He had an olive complexion and short black hair but it was his green eyes under long black eyelashes that made him stand out and it wasn't a surprise that he had women falling over him. Even though he was 22, those around him felt he could make wrestling his career.

Kincaid drank from his beer and looked on as two black guys from his Statistics class approached Rita and her friends. From what he could see, she turned them down but her 2 friends, he think their names were Angela and Candice, eagerly started to smile and put their hands on the guys' shoulders.

Rita shook her head, laughed, and headed for the bar. There were at least 20 people lined across. All she wanted was a cranberry and vodka. She was making her way to cut through a group of guys when someone encircled her waist from behind.

Ready to shove some random guy off of her, Rita was surprised when she saw the sexy man from across the floor in front of her. Her face felt hot as she stammered, "Oh."

"Hi. I was wondering if you'd like to dance."

"Mmm, really I just came over here for a drink."

"No prob."

Kincaid lifted his hand and the bartender came over.

"I need..., what would you like sweetheart?"

Rita couldn't believe how everyone just stopped and wanted Kincaid to acknowledge them. The men were congratulating him on his win last week while the women were just trying to get him to notice them. He was a freaking celebrity. And he still had one hand on her waist. She thought she'd just get the drink and leave. Rita stepped back and told him what she wanted.

Kincaid told the bartender as Rita was digging in her front pocket for money.

"Whoa, wait. I got that."

Rita wasn't too sure if she liked the idea of this guy paying for her drink. Who knew what he wanted in return so she insisted on giving him the money.

"Here you go. I appreciate it. Thanks."

"Seriously, you don't have to. I already have a tab. It's fine."

"Are you sure? Use it for gas or something."

Kincaid laughed. She was so different from other women. Usually it was expected that he would pay and here she was wanting to. He couldn't believe it was a challenge for Rita to accept a free drink.

"Thanks, but it's not a problem."

The bartender lifted up Rita's drink.

"Just pay me back with a dance." Kincaid turned on the charm and smiled.

Why not, Rita thought as she took a sip. Be open minded, be social able. It's not a big deal. She slammed the rest of her drink and made her way to the dance floor not checking to see if Kincaid was behind her.

The DJ had been playing the hottest beats all night and Rita had to admit that she was a little nervous and excited to be dancing with him. A lot of people had seen them talking and were looking with interest to see what would happen. She couldn't look like a fool especially with some of the women looking at her with envy.

She had noticed him with a few guys when she first entered the club. They were surrounded by women all night. She had no idea he had even looked her way. She hoped Kincaid was a good dancer or she would be off the floor quickly.

Rita's hips started moving to the beat. She had yet to turn around to see if Kincaid was there. His hands on her hips let her know that he was.

God, she loved this song. Rita started to move her whole body to the music, stepping to the right and turning to face Kincaid.

Kincaid loved watching her but he had a few steps of his own as he thrust his hips back and forth and pushed his hips to the side in sync with Rita.

Okay, Rita thought, he has rhythm.

With his hands still on her hips, Kincaid pulled her a little closer to him. He figured that since they were dancing, it wasn't a big deal if they touched a little bit.

They both followed each other with their bodies and eyes, pulling and pushing each other away as their hips and chests bumped and rubbed against one another.

Rita was turned on at the sight of seeing a mass of hair at the opening of his shirt. She ran her tongue across her top lip as she imagined licking him there. She wondered if his whole chest was covered and if it went passed his navel...

Kincaid saw Rita's eyes drift down his chest to his crotch. It was a good thing that there was minimal light or she easily could have seen how hard she was making him with her sultry dance moves. They were both teasing one another with a turn and a bump here, a bounce and a thrust there. They were inches away from grinding against each other but if she kept rolling her back and pushing her high breasts out, he was going to do something more than tease.

The song switched to another tune and the two kept dancing.

This time, Rita ran her hands up Kincaid's wide chest to his shoulders while rolling her body and drawing him closer by placing her left hand on his back and pulling him in.

Kincaid was trying to calm himself but he purposely grazed his crotch against her lower stomach. He couldn't help but to like black women. They were sexy with their bubble butts and attitudes. At first, he was intimidated by them but when they saw that he could dance, they approached him more to compliment him. Plus, black women were kinkier in bed than he gave them credit for. He had heard the complaints that his black teammates had made about them not wanting to suck cock or that they never wanted to have anal sex. He couldn't figure them out because the black women he had been with had no problem deep throating his 8.5 inch cock. They were impressed and had happily spread their legs wide to let him fuck them hard. He knew there were no fake orgasms with all of their juice dripping off of his cock.

Kincaid had been holding back how much he wanted to touch her but she had no problem touching him. His hands moved down her sides with one hand stroking her back and the other grabbing her ass. She didn't move away so he put his other hand there and started to massage it softly at first then harder loving the way she backed into his hands.

Rita loved feeling Kincaid's muscles. He had a strong back and hard shoulders. She felt him put his hands on her ass. Her eyes moved up to his and she saw that they had turned a darker shade of green under his long lashes. The way that he looked, turned on, had her pussy swelling. She grabbed a hold of his waist and pulled him tight against her knowing that she wanted to feel his cock against her.

They were grinding against one another and his cock wouldn't move. She loved feeling how hard he was and that it was her who was turning him on. Her pussy was swollen and wet and she wanted more friction than what her panties were giving her. She wanted to take his cock out and shove it in her and beg him to fuck her until she had cum multiple times. Instead, she just turned around and backed her ass up against his cock and squatted slightly until she could feel his hardness move in between her ass cheeks. She continued to move her hips this time in a circular motion that caused her to moan.

The place was hot and packed and Kincaid quickly scanned around to see that virtually everyone on the floor were in a state of a simulated sex dance. What Rita was doing now to his cock, he wanted more. Kincaid saw that the black skirt Rita was wearing had risen higher to her upper thighs and he slipped his hands on both of them feeling their silkiness as the muscles flexed with her movements.

From their position, Kincaid thrust his hips forward, his cock never leaving its place in between her cheeks. Cum was leaking all over his briefs. Damn, he wanted her pussy. It was as if his senses were heightened because he swore he could smell her scent and feel the heat radiating from her body. His hands gripped her ass spreading them and closing them all with his hard cock lodged in between.

Rita's pussy was twitching out of control as if it needed to clutch to something. Sweat was dripping in between her chest and her breasts felt heavy as her nipples strained against her bra. She just needed one good fuck and then she could relax. It wasn't packed enough where she could slip her fingers up her skirt and pull and rub her clit. That would have to wait until she got back to her room. His hands and cock kept pushing at her and she knew that Kincaid wanted release as much as she did.

Then the music stopped and it was over.

The DJ had to play a song that emptied the dance floor and forced the crowd to the bar to spend more money on drinks.

Rita let out a breath and turned to face Kincaid. His hands were still on her ass so she took it upon herself to move them.

"Okay. Thanks."

It had to take Kincaid a second to catch what she had said since his focus was off after she turned around and looked as if she was in heat. He could see clearly that her face was damp and that her shirt was pulled tightly against her nipples which were hard. He could see that she was trying to catch her breath.

She started to walk quickly toward her two friends who were standing on the edge of the dance floor. He followed after her.

"Wait, that's it?" He couldn't believe it. The way they were dancing he knew she wanted more. How could she act as if she didn't?

"Did you need something else?"

"I thought we could dance some more or something..."

"Or something. There's a line of women who want to dance with you. I'm sure one of them want to do something more with you. I don't." Rita knew it was a lie before she even said it. She had to get away from him before she embarrassed herself.

"Maybe I'll see you around." Rita left him with an astonished look on her face as she left with Angela and Candice asking her questions she didn't want to answer.