Kindling

Story Info
A couple's holiday traps them in a hypnotic, deceptive web.
2.2k words
3.64
24.5k
19
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FruChocs
FruChocs
11 Followers

Even though her holiday so far had consisted of unpacking and then having a three course meal, Jasmine actually thought it had been incredible so far. After the three course meal, which was practically free, and came with free tropical cocktails, her and her long-term boyfriend Michael had fucked in the shower, and then in bed for hours. But that wasn't part of the holiday of course, that was just part of being engaged to a gorgeous hunk with an appetite for pussy.

Lazily, she opened her eyes, looked at the time, and groaned. 6 am, and she was hungover. Shit.

The sun was just rising over the horizon, meaning she was going to have to try forever to get back to sleep, and she was not going anywhere, right now. That wasn't to say she didn't want to move around, but she was naked (of course), her boyfriend was naked too, and the sheets were so fucking comfortable right now.

"Michael...wake uuuup..."

Michael would sleep until midday or later on his days off, unless of course you had music or the television playing at the lowest possible volume in which case he would be wide awake in minutes. Or unless he was really turned on of course, in which case...

Her hands found Michaels penis, amongst all his curly dark brown hair. It didn't take long for it to stiffen, under the sensation of her touch. She was so horny playing for her sleeping boyfriend like this, damn, she was a needy little whore sometimes.

"Michael...please wake up...I need you..."

Michael mumbled something, still half asleep, and she slid her own fingers into her pussy, still playing with Michaels cock with her other hand. It didn't take long for her to come, not in this beautiful tropical paradise with her beautiful boyfriend next to her, and when she pinched her clitoris together she knew she wasn't holding back.

"Mmphh...ICHAEL!"

She orgasmed hard, and put as much energy into rocking the bed as she could muster by herself, eyes shut tight. The mattress wailed as she rocked back and forth, and then she felt Michaels hands on her breasts and his lips on her neck as she finished cumming all over the bedsheets.

"Need help, sweetie?"

--- --- -- --

The same day, in the late afternoon...

"Hey Michael, I'm back! Are you bored out of your mind yet?!"

"Who?! Me?! Of course not..."

Jasmine flopped down on the chair, dumping her bags full of newly owned clothes and makeup next to her, legs unable to take any more strain. Shopping by herself had been hard, but at least it meant she hadn't spent ages staring at knick-knacks that weighed well over what either of them could regularly carry around for the rest of the trip.

"So what did you do then, baby? Go for a walk along the beach? Get drunk? Don't tell me, you got buzzed again watching the sports channels?"

"I went to the sunroof, actually. There were some nice...Hey, what's that?"

Jasmine chucked a small rectangular piece of paper in his direction and it glided lazily onto the floor.

"It's a massage voucher! They were giving these away for every $100 spent! Obviously I didn't need five I only kind of needed one, so..."

Jasmine would absolutely have had it herself but she was shy, and her body belonged to herself and Michael. Period. That was how long term relationships worked, right? Although she didn't expect giving it to her not even slightly promiscuous, self conscious boyfriend would create the result she wanted.

"You're giving it to me? The only thing I enjoy about massages would be watching you get one!"

"You need to live a little Michael! Stop being so shy and self conscious, you're beautiful. Besides wouldn't it be hilarious!?"

Michael clearly wasn't having any more of this conversation, leaving the massage vouchers as just...

Well it didn't matter. Why was it Jasmine's job to worry about money anyway? Why give a shit?

"The sunroof, it uhh...had some nice people on it."

Most people Jasmine knew would describe her as ferociously overprotective of her relationship and that wasn't going to change any time soon. Good thing Michael barely ever left her side. Apart from shopping of course. What on earth did "nice people" mean?

"Yeah I went up there and there were two African ladies, I say African, but they were from California, and they were watching the sport next to me and so we started talking. Then it kind of shifted to voodoo, of all the weird things to talk about!"

"Voodoo? You mean like, African magic stuff? How long can you possibly talk about that?"

"About fifteen minutes actually, I couldn't believe it myself. They tried to talk on and on about it, but eventually the topic changed to their windsurfing water polo playing boyfriends..."

"Because you wanted it to?"

"Naturally."

Michael would talk for ages about sport, such as windsurfing, which he did sometimes, and water polo, which he had never played in his life but he had seen it on ESPN so he kind of knew the rules.

"So what were the boyfriends doing them? Windsurfing? I bet I'd get along with these four like a house on fire."

"Well if you want to meet them tonight..."

---- --- --

"Welcome one..."

"And welcome all..."

So they had decided to meet Michaels two new friends and their boyfriends, who were sharing the same apartment, for some reason that was definitely sex related. The two ladies were Rosie and Daisy and introducing themselves over a glass of wine, Jasmine noticed they looked remarkably similar, with short dark hair, similar faces, clothing, even their glasses were the same. But the suite they were inside was the most interesting feature, a penthouse suite with everything you would imagine a penthouse suite would contain, a spa, a flat screen TV, arcade machines, a pool table...apparently someone out of the four of them, Rosa, Daisy and their boyfriends, was ludicrously rich and ran a...pharmaceutical compound company? Or his father did?

Rosie and Daisy had surrounded themselves with some creatively themed burners, apparently used to explore voodoo, after a copious amount of wine shared between the four of them. They were front and centre to the audience of just a kind of bored Jasmine and Michael chilling on a leather couch. Jasmine was, not going to lie, enjoying Michaels embrace more than the show right now.

"To Rosie's...And Daisie's...incredible-mazing voodoo sho-rcus!!"

Rosie and Daisy had the ability to speak synchronised with one another while saying completely different things, not unlike listening to two songs at once. It was, predictably, driving Jasmine crazy.

"And for our first trick, we will try not to set the suite on fire! LIGHTS!"

When the flames burst into existence, Jasmine's eyes were drawn to the closest one, out of fear, interest, and the near pitch black room. She was kind of sleepy, and the fire was very different to usual, almost as if they wanted her eyes to be drawn in.

So this is what they meant by voodoo...I suppose it's not that bad...

The fire twisted and turned, blossoming and shrinking as if by magic, and Jasmine, able to see nothing else and not wanting to interrupt, simply stared at the flame as it slowly began to change colour.

It's actually...quite beautiful...

Rosie had started speaking again, some anecdote about voodoo and the way it had changed her life.

Daisy was speaking too, but out of sync and it was so much easier to listen to just Rosie...

And the easiest way to listen to Rosie was to watch the flame as it changed colours and danced and twisted.

"It's not easy finding flames that change colour before people's eyes like this...you need to focus, really put your mind to it, find the right lighting, the shape of the flame needs to be perfect...you're really focusing, you must be an intelligent, creative, competitive woman, being able to admire the fire's technique like this..."

I'm an intelligent, hardworking, competitive woman...

"Look into the fire, watch as it blossoms, slowly but steadily burning away the fuel beneath it. Flames need fuel to function, just like we do, but does that make us a flame? Maybe we have a flame inside of us, that burns brightly before slowly disappearing, just like us..."

The flames were so beautiful and relaxing it was tough for Jasmine to think, but luckily she had some guidance to help her, to find her inner flame, as she blinked once, blinked twice and her eyes slipped shut...

"You can feel my inner fire, can't you Jasmine, gently touching your skin, dark and mysterious..."

Jasmine felt nice and warm, floating with her eyes shut before a beautiful purple flame, she could feel it on her skin, feel it in her mind...

"Burning flame. Let my fire consume yours and your thoughts so we can both be bright and beautiful..."

Her thoughts were burning up, and the words lingering in her mind, her mouth beginning to repeat Rosie's words over and over...

"Burning flame. Let my fire consume yours and your thoughts so we can both be bright and beautiful..."

She was floating, next to but not inside a beautiful purple flame. She was so close...

"Burning flame. Let my fire consume yours and your thoughts so we can both be bright, sexy and beautiful..."

The words didn't matter what mattered was the flame. Burning flame...

"You can see my fire in your mind can't you...burning away your thoughts...and as the fire keeps burning your mind starts working slower, and slower, you think less and less letting my voice you...and so you relax...until my mind has swallowed yours whole...burning flame..."

The flame was burning bright in her mind now, burning her thoughts like tissue paper until she couldn't resist and consuming her brain so that she couldn't think...

"And...sleep."

---- --- ---

Jasmine and Michael were slumped on a double bed in the penthouse apartment, eyes nearly shut, watching as spirals and orgies played on the screen in front of them, submissive audio streaming into their ears. They were not to be disturbed for a few more hours.

Rosie and Daisy in the meantime were on speakerphone with the higher ups.

"The male was obviously incredibly submissive, no problem there, Mistress. The woman was the problem. We couldn't...convince her to carry out the task but she performed everything else willingly Mistress. We just need another day.

...What? Well obviously that's fine. Because she's a redhead?! Okay, absolutely I'll keep that in mind Mistress. Anything else? Oh...!? You want Daisy to fuck me? Alright then, I'll see you soon. "

Rosie, who had been showing both obedience and courtesy by not wearing any clothes for the calls duration, spread her wet pussy lips. It had been a long day and she hadn't gotten to cum once.

"D-A-I-5-3!"

Daisy, who had rather non-subtly been squeezing her naked breasts, froze stiff, eyes vacant, letting out a gentle sigh.

Rosa pointed at her sopping wet pussy and smiled.

"Eat."

--- --- ---

So the third day of their holiday had been just as amazing as the second, featuring piña colada's, eggs, pineapple and after breakfast, sightseeing. The best sight they had seen? There had been some beautiful woven threads at a stall on the side of the road, just begging to be bought...

Jasmine wasn't the biggest BDSM fan in the world, but Michael could make being fucked with anything sexy, and she loved being as flexible as she was in the bed. No arms? No problem.

"How does the rope feel around your wrists honey? Good?"

"It feels great! But listen...tonight, yeah?"

Jasmine grinned, wielding the massage voucher from before.

"I know you'd love fucking me after this. Maybe I can buy some massage oil so we can..."

"And where did you get an amazing idea like that, darling?"

"Because my body hurts a little right now...and because burning flame, Michael..."

The astute observer would have heard the words burning flame, instead of I love you so much, but Michael wasn't observing quite as well as he could have been and Jasmine's voice was so disconnected from her thoughts it completely slipped past her.

Michael leaned in close, kissed her on the lips and then spoke softly brushing his fingers through her hair.

"Burning flame, darling."

Now it was Jasmines turn to lose focus when Michael spoke, nearly completely missing the fact Michael spoke two words, instead of three. For a fraction of a second she thought she saw Michaels mouth move a little different to usual, and trying to make sense of it she squinted involuntarily. His lips were so close to hers, there was no way she got it wrong, surely?

Michael looked at Jasmines blank expression, and something important clicked. Maybe it was the fact his penis was stiff, maybe it was the fact Jasmine was confused about nothing, but something occurred to his sleepy brain, that he had to say a combination of very peculiar words.

"We are under attack."

There was something strange about those robotic words coming from Michaels lips, but then her brain remembered there was nothing wrong with those words. It was just a signal to sleep that's all...

And what was wrong with that.

FruChocs
FruChocs
11 Followers