Kindling Ch. 02

Story Info
Jasmine loses control during an Asian massage.
3k words
3.82
26.8k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FruChocs
FruChocs
11 Followers

Michael waited robotically at the window until his girlfriend left his view, walking entranced towards her massage parlour destination. Then he stripped naked, and dialled a number on his mobile phone, as his penis stood, rock hard, desperate for attention.

On the other end of the line, Daisy answered.

"Hey baby. Are you a good slave for me?"

Michael moaned as memories of last night came flooding back, of being naked on the bed, imagining a flame, remembering his mind burning away as he became one with the flame...

"My girlfriend has gone to receive her massage. She was showing signs of resistance, Mistress."

"But you don't show signs of resistance, do you?"

Michael's programming session had gone very well, although that was to be expected of most of the male subjects. The amount of men that, under hypnosis, thought black pussy wasn't really cheating, or worth resisting, was really something.

"I am a slut. I do not think, I respond to orders given to me by my mistresses, and then..."

He had been programmed to behave normal, to watch his girlfriend, to make sure she submitted. He had done that, he had tired to resist, but then he had gotten horny, and he had lost control. And he had put his girlfriend under and then that had sent him, spiralling under because the emergency phrases for both of them were the same.

"And then your fire needs rekindling, doesn't it, Michael?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good boy. Open your laptop for me and check your emails."

"Yes Mistress."

He wanted to resist, he really did, but he couldn't resist with his Mistress talking to him like this, and she just kept asking him questions, holding him on the phone, not giving him a chance to resist...

"But I shouldn't ask you so many questions, Michael! Where are my manners?! Do you see the email?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. Open it."

"Yes Mistress."

There was a voice, it was Daisy's voice, and it was telling him to look into the flame again, but there was a spiral as well this time. He was supposed to find the...

He came, in a jet of cum that covered his cock and balls, but he kept staring at the video as the spiral turned around, and around, and around, stroking his wet cum covered cock, because the voice told him to. And soon he could feel the fire in his mind making him hard again.

----- ----- ---- ----

Jasmine's head felt fuzzy, but she had no idea why exactly it felt the way it did. Or how she had made it to the massage parlour at all with a fuzzy head like this, thank the gods. It was as if she had sleepwalked the entire way there, by herself, and managed to cross every single busy intersection without a single unfortunate mistake.

"Hello!?"

Needless to say, Jasmine was irritable right now. And there was no service at the desk, no entertainment to speak of, and apparently no clients around the back.

"Ah! Hi!? Hello!? My name is Suki and I run this massage parlour, welcome and relax!"

With short, curly brown hair, a baggy T-Shirt and jeans that had a couple of threads missing Suki was the exact definition of a confusing mess.

"I see you have a voucher! What service is it for?"

"A massage for...one whole hour? Do you run this place by yourself?"

"Yes! My sister and I, we came here from Japan, and I inherited this place from working with the previous owner. My sister, she isn't interested in massaging, but it pays good money, so I thought, why not stay?"

Jasmine wasn't going to refuse getting an hour long massage for free. How bad could it be?

"Is there somewhere I can change into my swimwear?"

"Yes! Come through here with me and into the room on the left. There's a towel in there if you need it!"

From the other side of the desk, Jasmine would have been 100% certain that Suki was wearing high heels, or at least had a footstool. But apparently the correct answer was...

She was really fucking tall.

Sheepishly, she left the changeroom with both a towel and her swimwear on.

"You're uhh...very tall, Suki. Is that from your parents?"

"Just my father. I ended up smaller than him, and taller than my mother! And my sister did too!"

Jasmine was lying on her stomach now, and the massage began in earnest. It was a very relaxing room, apparently entirely oriental themed. There were lanterns hanging from the roof, lit by candles, there were bonsai trees, and as here eyes drifted lower she could even see a reflective pool of water with a candle flame reflection from one of the...

Burning flame.

Lanterns...

Burning flame.

She wanted to resist, she really did. And she was trying, really she was. But it was just so easy to lie there, and get pampered for free, she didn't want to make a fuss...it would just be easier to focus very hard on not letting the flame...do whatever it did. So she stopped focusing on the flame, on her surroundings and just let herself zone out, and her eyes became narrow slits...focusing on...on...

On the rippling water. That was harmless, right?

---- ----- ---------

Slave was back where he belonged. Back in the dark. Back with Mistress. Back surrounded by candles.

"Listen, slave."

"I am listening, Mistress."

Mistress looked at slave, at his sleepy eyes, and at his bulging cock, and blew out one of the candles. Slave twitched on the bed but didn't move.

"You know why I did that, slave? Because I wanted you to respond quickly, and even though you did...it could have been quicker."

Daisy smiled, winked, and slid one leg over the other, letting slave watch her wet, glistening pussy lips in motion. She was horny, and she loved it. You could cut the sexual tension in the room with a knife.

Slowly she picked up another lit candle and held it in front of her beaming eyes and enormous smile.

"Let's try that again. Now, listen, slave."

As soon as she finished her sentence, slave started his, it coming out as a streaming mess of syllables.

"I am listening Mistress!!"

"Good boy. You're doing soo well..."

Again, she blew out the candle, smiled and watched as slave twitched again, slightly harder.

"Sometimes, slave, bad things happen. And you can't avoid those bad things that happen, because you are a slave and slaves don't think for themselves. But it's important..."

Slowly, she moved, climbing over to slave, letting him receive the full effect of looking into her hypnotic eyes while she used her hands to push slave until he was lying flat on the bed, and she was straddling on top of him.

"That you remember your programming."

Daisy methodically rubbed slaves penis against the edge of her clit., bringing her close to a moan. It must have felt like torture to slave, as stiff and as completely unable to cum as he was right now...

"Now slave, you don't cum until I tell you to. You have no mind of your own...your penis controls your thoughts. And I control your penis...so I control your thoughts. Now look into my eyes and drop deeper for me slave."

As a trickle of drool ram down slaves chin, Daisy admired her beautiful handiwork. Eyes half open, deep laboured breaths in time with hers, a nice stiff cock, it was beautiful. Then slave's penis slipped deep inside her slippery cunt and she felt the oncoming rush of a quick orgasm. She wasn't done yet though. The programming in her mind kept her horny...and obedient...

She was a good girl, she did what she was told as well. That was how she could brainwash others so easily, by fucking them for hours and always being able to push them just a little bit deeper.

"R-Rule ONE! You love to be like this, you exist to be like this, and only I can bring you under like this."

She could feel herself going deeper, losing the ability to think...

"R-Rule two! I can bring you under any way I want! Without resistance!"

"Rule three! And you will see and hear and touch what we want you to! You will remember what we want you to remember!

Her eyes slipped shut and her voice went into a trance, but she could remember the rules off by heart in this state and there was nothing more important than teaching the rules...

"Rule four..."

------ ------ -----

Honestly, Jasmine didn't know why she had been so reluctant to get a massage in the first place. It just felt so good, to relax and get pampered, as she stared into the reflecting pool blankly, listening to Suki's voice as she talked and talked and talked. Suki was a heck of a talker, just going on without Jasmine needing to respond with anything more than a "uh..huh", whenever the conversation dropped. And she was absolutely amazing at giving massages, oh god...

Suki's hands had disappeared for a split second after massaging her neck and back, before reappearing, warm and slippery with oil, to gently massage Jasmine's legs. With Jasmine letting the warmth and the smells and Suki's godlike touch drop her further into a sleepy state, Suki carefully covered every inch of her legs and moved closer and closer to her buttocks, still covered by Jasmine's bathers.

"I am loyal to my boyfriend...and my parents..."

She didn't know why she muttered that out loud. Had Suki asked her that? Suki was so quick at changing the topics it just felt pointless to ask, the answer didn't matter anyway. Jasmine just listened to her own voice muttering, no longer focusing on Suki's words, only on her own. She knew she had her loyalties to her Christian parents and her boyfriend to consider, but that didn't mean she couldn't relax right?

She was sooo glad Suki was helping her process her thoughts.

Was that her thoughts or Suki's voice? Her mind just seemed to be starting to set aflame, as Suki's hands brushed her clit for the first time, almost as if by accident. The feeling of something under her bathers and fingers on her clit made her body and mind tense up in confusion, but the reflection of the candle flame drew her mind down into the depths of the water. It just wasn't worth the complaint. Just a harmless accident.

Massages were supposed to reduce tension right? It felt natural to say yes. It was obvious to say yes. And her body and mind were so tense right now...

Her mind stopped bending and breaking trying to reason with Suki's touch on her clit and just moaned, as thumbs slid back and forth across her clit repeatedly, Suki having given up all subtlety. She was speaking now, but Jasmine was too focused on the feelings in her pussy to listen.

She just knew, in a burst of enlightenment, that it made sense for Suki to touch her pussy, and it made sense for her to slide off her bathers, because that meant Suki had the best possible access after all. And if Suki's touch on her back was one thing, Suki's touch on her most sensitive region was divine...

"AieH! Ohhh! Ah! Ahhhhhhh!"

She came hard around Suki's fingers which were now wrapped deep inside her pussy, as Suki whispered more words into her ears as she watched the candle flame burn.

It felt good to cum. She wasn't questioning that. The rosy red blush on her cheeks was from watching Suki take her shirt off and throw it across the room, from watching her gently lower her shorts and reveal no panties underneath.

It feels good to do everything Suki says.

A little twinge of fear, but Suki got rid of that straight away with her first command.

"On your knees, Jasmine, honey."

And then Suki was on the table with her, arms guiding her upwards as her eyes moved away from the flame, and towards Suki's attractive figure. The flame was captivating but Suki poured such a generous amount of massage oil on herself it was like her body was shimmering under the lights.

And then Suki was embracing her, one arm around her neck bringing her in close and holding her, letting Suki gently lick and bite at her neck, the other hand squeezing her nipples and massaging her shiny breasts, before their nipples were pressed hard against one another and Suki's tongue was dancing against hers, as Suki finger fucked her again. And she was cumming, hard. Again and again and she never wanted it to stop.

"Go blank for me darling. Your mind is obsessed with one thing. Now...count to forty."

"One!"

She was about to yell out more numbers but Suki was talking, and when Suki talked it was the single most important thing in the world because her fingers would stop stroking her cunt and slide into it instead and it was so sexy and gods, her voice was the sexiest sound ever and she just couldn't think while watching the light dance on Suki's slippery body.

"You love to be like this, you exist to be like this, and only I can bring you under like this."

And then she stopped bringing Jasmine to orgasm and Jasmine had to think...and then she remembered...

"Two!"

"Good girl. And for rule two...I can bring you under any way I want...and you will not resist..."

"Three!"

"You see, hear feel and touch what we want you to...and remember what we want you to..."

Her hand was pressed against Suki's cunt, and Suki's was pressed against hers, her fingers sliding around teasing Suki's slippery wet cunt, and she wasn't going to remember it.

"Four!"

----- ---- ------ ---

Suki was relieved that the whole procedure had gone as well as she hoped it would. The redhead had left, aware of her lesbian tryst, and hadn't even asked questions! There was no way she would face punishment from her masters this time.

Her mobile rang. She was naked, so she picked it up, while gently, very gently, toying with herself.

"Did it work?"

"Of course, master! It always works."

"Good, I need you to make a call to her at 10 pm. It's going to be synchronised. Don't fail me again."

"I won't master!"

------ ------ -----

"And...yeah, I stuck my tongue deep into her pussy until she you know...she came. Sitting on my face and everything. It wasn't like tasting my own cum though, it was... different, I guess."

So she had finished her massage in some sort of dreamlike stupor, and gotten a little overboard apparently, which could, kind of mess around with her relationship? But she had figured out the best thing to do would be to tell Michael over takeaway while watching sport in their hotel room. They were naked of course, and she had fucked him already out of guilt. And then she had, she supposed kind of come out of her closet, and he hadn't really minded.

"I've been thinking about fucking men too, you know."

Well that was a bombshell from her boyfriend. She was too relieved to be mad though, so she just laughed.

"What is this?! Homo island? Bisexual paradise?!"

Michael laughed. As Jasmine smothered him in kisses. She was so lucky, she knew that. Nothing could screw up their relationship...

Then both their phones rang at once.

"Hello?"

"Burning flame, darling."

"The burning flame consumes my mind until there is nothing left."

She wasn't quite sure where she remembered that from. Something about numbers, and a lantern? She was on her feet now, the tv having mysteriously changed channels to a floating spiral. How long had that...

She was already outside in the street. There was a car, doors open, glazed windows, and a miniature screen installed in the back of the front seats. Michael got in first of all. She turned to face him, to tell him she loved him but no words came out. Then the same pattern from the TV earlier came onto the screens, and her mind went blank.

------- ----- -----

It was dark both in and out of the warehouse, but the darkness suited the transition. It plunged the location and activities within into uncertainty, and uncertainty was important with enemies like the ones they had.

"How many presents have we go this time Daisy?"

"Ten this time. That's all the ones we were expecting. Just have to wait for the last few to get tagged and changed and we will be all set to deliver them into the facility. Over."

"Alright. Thought I heard a noise just then from the trees. Better get security to check it out. Over."

"Alright. Love you Rosie. Over."

------ ----- ----- ---

Jasmine had remembered sitting fondly next to Michael, but she wasn't quite sure when. All she was sure of now, was that she was in trouble and she had to get out. Out where? She didn't know. There was a popping noise that sounded suspiciously like a gunshot, and she stifled a scream, sprinting through the shrubbery at full tilt. There was the wreckage of a truck behind her, but some instinct in her brain told her not to look at the logo on the truck, not even to think about the truck, because thinking about the truck...

Then she tripped. On what, she couldn't see, but there was sudden pain in her leg, and she hit the ground awkwardly. Then, just as she was about to squeal in terror, something shoved her head into the dirt hard for a few precious seconds. Spitting dirt out of her mouth, Jasmine heard a female voice.

"If you make too much noise, I will shoot you. If you go into trance, I will shoot you. If you want to live...come with me."

Jasmine got up, looked and then just stared at the teen, who couldn't possibly be a day over 20 years old, holding a rifle in one arm.

"Are you even allowed to be using that?"

FruChocs
FruChocs
11 Followers