Kindling Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember much?"

"I remember telling you my name...something about my pendant..."

"So is calling you Sammy okay? It's cuter."

"Ohhh...myyy...gooooodd..."

Was she okay? She didn't sound, entirely okay. It wasn't nausea though. Right?

"Are you..."

"I think you sent me to heaven for the last...how long?"

"I don't know. The feeling's mutual though. I feel...liberated. Like I know I can give now, and not just take, and take and take..."

"Give and...ohhh..."

Samantha fell back onto the pillow in a kind of stupor, moaned, bit her lip, but didn't move a hand to her pussy. Jasmine guessed how tender she must have felt.

"You hypnotised me. I mean, I've been thinking about it for ages. Being stuck on this fucking island. It drove me fucking crazy. I'm not going to say I didn't enjoy it."

"You wrote about how "you loved it" on my body about a dozen times. I know how you felt. "

Jasmine had taken care to ensure she would be wearing clothing over it, because it wasn't exactly readable in a number of places due to overlap.

"Oh yeah. I can see that now. I was kind of not paying attention..."

"Pendant drawing you in?"

"I...I would...like...like...it back by the way. Maybe that way I can get my legs working. Instead...instead of...you know. Staring at your nipples."

Jasmine was too exhausted to move anywhere, but she supposed she couldn't stop Sam doing it.

"Here. Knock yourself out."

"My pleasure. Want to meet and do this again? I'm free Wednesday."

What? Wasn't today Monday?

"Well, if you want. I mean as long as you're back to your best, Sammy we can do whatever you like?"

"It's settled then. And keep calling me by my name, it's sooooo...romantic."

Sammy kissed her, on her lips, gently sliding her tongue around Jasmine's mouth, and then up and down her neck. Times like this were worth waiting a couple of days for, that's for certain. And then Jasmine was by herself as she skipped into the lounge room.

"Hey, do you think they have a way to stream N-Flix in here?

Freaking youths.

"Oh?! Ohhhhh..."

It's only when you're at your most vulnerable when everything goes to shit. And Jasmine was going to save Samantha before she had actually thought about the situation herself. Which meant she ran into the room, and stopped dead next to Samantha upon seeing the television screen spinning and gleaming and sparkling.

And then the gunshots started.

12