Kindness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time she followed them to a motel, which had an adjoining bistro.

She sat herself down a distance from them but in line of sight, and saw that Helen's stockined foot was caressing his cock and balls under the table.

When they had finished their meal, Sue surreptitiously stalked them and found they went into a room that must have been pre-booked.

She left after an hour assuming correctly that they had more on their minds than costs and budgets, rang Mary and went on her way to Mary's house. They swapped cars, and Mary hurried the relatively short trip to the motel where she waited for them to exit the room, not knowing that she was concealed behind a bed of shrubs, and caught them on her video camera, over each other like a rash.

She hurried home to return the car to Sue, and then waited the short while until Mark walked in, obviously freshly showered.

So she assumed from the night's activities that his agenda had been oral sex of a Tuesday until tonight when they had their first actual full-on sexual tryst.

Little did she know until later on about their couplings in Helen's office of a Friday afternoon?

Mary didn't watch much TV, but read a lot of sexual stories on various websites.

Although neither knew it, parallel with Mark's planning to bump her off, she was planning a foolproof method of being rid of him, but not lose any of their combined assets.

Brian was getting more and more disheartened that June obviously was getting enough cock to keep a smile on her face, and he started to become more involved with his duties as committeeman of his golf club, and it did not worry him that June was spending quite a bit of time at Mary's, sometimes staying for 3 or 4 nights at a time. Of course, when the as thick as a plank Bill was out of town???, she kept Sue company, much to their delight.

Sue had a wonderful range of toys, including strap-ons of various lengths and thicknesses.

Whilst Mark was some schemes, which may or may not cause Mary some injury, he could not find a method, which would actually kill her without him being the obvious perpetrator.

While he was putting some half-cocked schemes into play, which did not even register with her that his plans were in deadly seriousness, her first plan to affect him was through his libido and with considerable kindness.

The 3 women tried to fuck him to death, hoping that his heart would give up as a consequence of their constant badgering for sex. As well, Mark found that he needed to consult with Helen more often so it came to the point where he was burning up 3 times as many calories as he could comfortably replace with food.

Mary had started to, unbeknown to him; surreptitiously add Viagra and an aphrodisiac to his food.

She had been giving him a drop of Spanish fly and a crushed up Viagra tablet with his Corn Flakes every morning, and at dinner, his dessert contained the same.

These 2 additives to his diet had been purchased from a sex shop across town for cash, and had him horny all day, and erect all morning.

The dinner dose was the same and the 3 women wore him to a frazzle.

He was shagging himself to a shadow, and he was starting to have heart palpitations severe enough that whomever he was chest to chest with could feel them.

He realised that if he knocked back any of the 3 gorgeous women, Mary, who was the ringmaster of the circus would smell a rat.

They kidded him that with his obvious weight loss, he was becoming a still better cocksman than he was and his ego was such that he was being led like a lamb to the slaughter literally.

As you know, Viagra elevates blood pressure, and ensures that both heads get enough blood for both to function properly, and this eventually, after a few weeks was his downfall. He had a major heart attack and nearly died and became bed ridden and at times even dependant on oxygen to keep him alive, albeit his quality of life was only just a midgel above death.

He could barely speak, just move his eyes and could take food only with assistance, so it was no trouble for Mary to apply for and be given the power of attorney as enough doctors had declared him incapable of cogent thoughts or actions.

Of course Mary had to take leave from work to look after him, the poor darling.

The final component of Mary's revenge was propping him up in his wheelchair and having him watch hopelessly as she having glorious lesbian sex with her mother and/or Sue, or in having some carefully selected studs to fuck her. The crowning blow she thought was have a big dicked Black guy to fuck her in front of Mark, who was the ultimate racist, and then she had some normal size cocked guys fuck her arse, something she had never let Mark do.

The ultimate humiliation was when she was face down on top of a Black guy being vaginally fucked, with a young white guy fucking her arse, whilst she licked her mother's pussy as Sue massaged Mary's tits.

So Mark had gone from a guy with a good job, no financial worries, all the cunt he could handle with his wife's blessing, to a shell of a man with no sex, no mobility and no future.

He died about 3 months later, and the autopsy found the traces of Viagra still in his system.

His death was decreed to have been accidental because of his usage of a readily available legal drug.

Carefully invested, the money would last her a lifetime.

12