Kindred Sluts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued licking and sucking all the way through their fuck. They were lost in it. Melanie came several times more before Mark finally drove deep and unloaded deep in her cunt. "God you two are incredible." He finally exclaimed. Melanie also chimed in "Oh my god. That was incredible. I can't wait till Greg and I can return the pleasure."

"We look forward to it Mel."

We had been so lost in our lust we had no idea what Greg and Donna had been up to. When we looked over to the love seat they were lying there in a spooning position. Greg was watching us over Donna's shoulder but Donna was lost. She had her leg draped up over Greg's hips allowing him access to slowly stroke in and out of her. Who knows how many times she had come or if she had any idea what we had been doing. Greg knew though. "That was beautiful, Mel. You came really hard huh babe?"

"Oh fuck yeah baby. Just hard enough to make me want more." She climbed off of her father's cock and slowly crawled across the floor, her eyes glues to where her husband's cock was sliding in and out of her mother's pussy. "How about you hon? You want more?" she asked Greg as she slid her tongue along his shaft on an outstroke.

"God yes Mel. More. More. Suck my balls babe."

Melanie sucked each one of his balls. First taking one in her mouth with her tongue lashing it. Then the other, pulling it out, stretching his ball sac and letting it pop from her mouth. Then she moved to her mother's clit. "And you mom? I know you want more huh? You always want more." She licked Donna's clit hard with her flat tongue.

"Yes, more. More fuck. More cum" She was in a trance like state. Lost in the lust and pleasure. She was constanly coming on Greg's cock. She didn't squirt this time but the juices just kept flowing and Melanie was trying to lap it all up. I was watching them as Wendy slurped on Mark's cock, cleaning all of Mel's juices from it. It made me think of the juices in Mel's cunt so I crawled over to the love seat and caressed Mel as she sucked. I then lay flat on my back and scooted in under Mel. She sensed where I was and opened her legs more to give me room. She looked down and our eyes met. Hers were glassy as she almost whispered "Oh god yes. Clean me up you filthy fuck." She reached down and opened those chubby slimy cunt lips to expose that huge clit. "Get it." She said. "Get it off again." I latched on to her clit and she went back to feasting on her husband and her mother. She was mouthing Greg's shaft as it went in and out, sliding up to the clit when it bottomed out. Then she forced her tongue to penetrate the lips along with his cock. It was as if she was licking Greg's cock while it was in Donna's cunt and Greg exploded. "Oh my fucking god. Yes yes, here it comes." Mel kept sucking as he pumped her mother full of his cream. Greg lay back exhausted. Donna was still rocking her hips slowly mumbling and moaning. She was probably still coming. She was amazing. Mel had other ideas though. She wasn't done. She slid back down my body till her cunt made contact with my cock.

"How 'bout you, you filthy fucker? You want more?" It was a rhetorical question. I just smile d at her and whispered "Yeah, more you fuckin slut!" She slid down over my cock and mashed those chubby sloppy cunt lips on my pubic bone and slowly fucked for several minutes. It was a slow luxurious fuck and we were both enjoying the way it was lasting. She was having little orgasms regularly, almost every other stroke. I took one of her erect nipples in my mouth and sucked it. She definitely had Donna's genes. We felt movement near us and realized that Wendy and Mark had joined us on the floor. Wendy began to lick and suck my balls and follow up my shaft as Mel's cunt came up off it. I could see Mark was behind her and from his movements I could tell he was slowly fucking Wendy doggy style. We fucked for several more minutes, Mel coming and me getting close with Wendy's tongue working her magic on me. Then I decided it was time to finish it. "Tongue her asshole Wen. Let's give this slut a huge come. Tongue fuck her asshole for her."

"Oh yeah. Get it in my asshole again fuckers." Mel added.

Wen sloppily licked all around it and then pushed her tongue in it. I could feel her chin on my balls. Mel exploded again, this time squirting all over us. It ran down around my cock to where Wen was sucking and she lapped as much of it up as she could. I could feel her lapping it from my balls and it finished me off. I pumped hard up into Mel's gripping pussy as she was coming and let go. It hit her deep and she came again. I kept pumping for a while knowing Wen would love the way I was forcing my cream and Mel's cunt juice out for her to feast on. At almost the same time Mark was pumping his cream into Wendy and she came with us. I finally withdrew my cock and allowed Wendy access to suck my cum out of Melanie's cunt. When she was finished we shared a deep kiss.

"I love you." I simply did.

"Me too." She said with those smiling eyes. It was time to rest. We all ended up in the big bed relaxing and enjoying the afterglow of our session, wondering where this fantastic evening would go.

12