King and Queen Cuckold Pt. 02

Story Info
His submission deepens.
2.2k words
4.22
40.4k
25
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I now began longing for Friday nights. Pattie would go out to a bar or two with people from work, I would receive hot pictures of her on my cell phone either pictures of her in some hot sexy outfit or pictures of her hand on a cock, or her beautiful lips wrapped around a hard cock. It was always followed by her coming home to me. Oh it didn't matter what types of humiliating or degrading things she put me through once she got there, the point was she was coming home to me! It meant she loved me and I worshipped her as the Queen she is in my life. Some nights it was as mundane as me licking her pussy and ass to orgasm, while other nights required me to clean another man's cum from her tits and ass as she poured the contents from a condom while describing in great detail his stamina and girth. When she was feeling particularly naughty she would stroke my little cock and get it rock hard, take out a tape measure and laugh as she measured it to its full four inches and then take a used condom out of her purse and make me slip it over my cock and jerk off until I shot my load into the condom. I would then have to not clean myself and sleep with my cum and some unknown man's cum all over me.

Her control over me became fascinating. I would find myself doing some humbling or humiliating chore around the house wondering how I had ever agree to such a thing and then I would think back to her having me in bed, slowly stroking my balls with her long fingernails, whispering in my ear in that soft, breathy whisper that drove me crazy, barely touching my cock bringing me to the edge again and again until as if I was in a trance I would be so eager to cum I would agree to do anything if she'd only allow me release. I would find myself walking down the aisle of the grocery store dressed in tassel loafers with pink socks, tan woman's slacks and a woman's white blouse. Oh the clothes could pass for a man's tan slacks and white shirt but any female I passed knew the truth. She would sometimes apply clear nail polish to my nails and the slightest bit of blush to my cheeks or lip gloss to my lips.

It was all meant to push my limits to see if I would acquiesce to her will which of course I always did. As her control over me grew I didn't feel weaker; I felt more secure in our relationship and more in love with her. I knew that I was entrusting her with my heart and my life and she knew that while she had control over those things they were fragile and even though she sometimes would treat them roughly she would never break them. In the afterglow of sex when she held me in her arms (yes she had in a sense assumed the traditional male role in our relationship) stroking my hair talking to me and telling me how much she enjoyed all the things I did for her and how she enjoyed all the trappings of having such a wonderful cuckold husband I felt like a baby in its mother's arms. It was as if my heart and cock were chained together and tethered to her soul.

One Friday night I received a set of pictures except this set was different than the ones I had received in the past. In this set a man was present. He was about six foot three, salt and pepper hair cut short, he was good looking and looked a bit like the actor George Clooney. I recognized him as Pattie's boss Brian who lived in the next town over from us. In the picture he stood in the center with Pattie on one side and another of their co-workers on the other with his arms draped over their shoulders; however his hand rested firmly on Patties breast. I had met him a few times at some of Pattie's work functions and he had always come across with an air of superiority and cockiness. I remember him bragging at one party about his boat and how he and his pals would take unsuspecting women out on the boat and feign running into engine trouble telling them it would be several hours before help arrived and suggesting they sunbathe nude on the deck. He laughed relaying how it inevitably always led to hot sex under the hot sun. He also remarked how sometime the women would be married and they loved it that they were out cheating on their husbands with a 'real man' as he so succinctly put it.

The caption on the picture read: 'Surprise baby! This is whose cum you've been eating these past few months. Be a good boy and change the sheets on the bed, put the outfit I that I left for you in a box in my closet and wait for us.' My cock sprang to life with a mixture of excitement, jealousy, anger, hate, arousal, defeat and love. It was recipe I had come to know well and a recipe I loved to consume. I changed the bed and put the black satin sheets on the bed and made my way to the closet and spotted a Victoria's Secret bag on the floor. Inside was a vivid yellow Dream Angels Ruffle Babydoll as the tag described it with a straight neckline, sheer body, lace ruffle trim a the neckline and bottom hem with matching panty. Pattie had taken to making me wear stretchy Body by Victoria bikini briefs and a rainbow of colors which were all extra frilly and lacy which I was always require to wear whenever I went out under my clothes. This however took it to a new level. She expected me to wear this in the presence of Brian? Slowly I slipped the babydoll over my head and let it slide down my body, and slid the panties up my legs and over my tiny cock. My body which had been totally waxed free of any hair made me look silly and vulnerable, but now wearing this vivid yellow babydoll I looked even more ridiculous. But I knew it was what my Queen wanted and I'd come to learn whatever my Queen wanted, my Queen got!

At 2 a.m. I received a text from her stating 'they' were on their way home and to have drinks and snacks ready as they would be there shortly. I prepared two very dry Bombay gin martinis with extra olives - her favorite - and some snacks. I was just finishing getting everything ready when I heard the front door open and Pattie laughing. I swallowed hard. This was my moment of truth. To this point my Queen's cuckolding had only been with someone I didn't know and her humiliations of me always took place in view of others I didn't know such as the grocery store etc, but now, now I was walking into our living room dressed as I was while another man was there with my wife! And I knew it was not a test, this was not another one of her pushes, this was the real thing this was a demand that I knew I must secede to and a road from which there was no way back. I turned, picked up the tray with the drinks and snacks and did my best to saunter into the living room. They sat on the couch and both burst out in laughter at the sight of me.

"Oh baby you look so cute!!" she gushed, "Brian doesn't my little cucky husband look adorable?" Brian snickered and putting his massive paw on her breast squeezed tightly kissed her and turned back to me.

"Yea he looks like a real man!" I presented them wit the drinks and snacks and then set the tray down on the table and stood like an idle servant.

"Baby my feet are sore from all the dancing we did tonight, why don't you give me one of your famous foot massages."

I knelt and removing her high heels was instantly greeted to the smell of her warm sweaty feet which made my cock twitch in my panties. They drank and chatted as if I wasn't even there as I rubbed my Queen's feet. Finally she whispered something into Brian's ear and they both laughed.

"Baby, tell Brian how much you've enjoyed tasting his cum these past few months." I swallowed hard and my throat felt as dry as the Sahara as I tried to speak.

"Brian, I've enjoyed tasting your cum off of my Queen's body these past few months." He smirked and they both chuckled.

"Oh baby, I think that if I'm your Queen it's only right that you should have a King. So from now on, Brian is going to be the King of the house while I'm the Queen. I think it would be fitting from now on if you address him as either my King or my Lord and Master. What do you think?" They both snickered.

"Whatever you desire my Queen I am here to please you." I stopped bowed my head and looked up.

"And you my King. Whatever you please I am here to serve you both." She laughed and unzipped Brian's pants pulling his cock out into the open. It was almost twice the size of mine soft as mine was hard. DD

"Splendid! Splendid! Well since you've tasted your King's cum off my tits and ass we thought it would be only fitting if you tasted it straight from the tap!" She held his regal cock out towards me its head glistening with pre-cum. I leaned forward sticking my tongue out and gently licking the pre-cum from his huge mushroom shaped head. I then kissed it gently, opened my mouth and impaled my head onto his cock. They both laughed and exchanged a wet, sloppy kiss. Suddenly I felt a massive strong hand on the back of my head driving my head down and down onto his cock as it reached the back of my throat I gagged and coughed but no release was given I was only held there as he throat fucked me. A mixture of my spit and his cum rolled down his cock as I sucked and they kissed. Out of the corner of my eye I could see his other massive hand buried deep between my Queen's legs fingering her soaking pussy. Suddenly his hips bucked and he held my head tight as I felt his load hit the back of my throat.

"Be a good boy and swallow all that" he said, as they broke their kiss. I swallowed and sucked recognizing the taste of his cum in my mouth, the very cum I had been licking off my Queen wife's body all these many months. Finally he released his massive grip on my head and I removed my mouth from his cock.

"Now it's time to make your Queen cum!" My gorgeous Queen of a wife spread her legs wide to reveal her shaved, sopping wet pussy spreading her lips as I dove my tongue deep into her licking and sucking until she exploded in orgasm.

Later that night after he had left and we lay in our marital bed me still dressed in the yellow babydoll sans my panties with her touching, teasing and stroking my cock and balls working me into a frenzy.

"Oh baby you were such a good boy tonight. I think you've adapted well to knowing what the duties of a cucky husband are. And tonight I realized how much I truly love you and how much I love having you in my life as my devoted husband, slave and all around good boy. You know most men wouldn't stand for it, but you're different. Instead of not standing for you, you revel in it. You embrace the fact that you love being a little submissive slut of a husband whose only job in life is to please his Queen wife. And now you have a King to serve to. Do you like that?"

My cock was bursting and rock hard.

"Oh yes, I love it!" I muttered. She cuddled up closer to me her breathy whisper in my ear.

"And now baby your job is to please your King too. We are going to find all kinds of things for you to do for him from his shopping to his laundry to washing and waxing his car to sucking his cock and eating his cum WHEREVER he deposits it. Do you like that idea baby?"

She stroked my cock and it exploded my cum shoot all over my belly, chest and some of it actually landing on my lips.

"Uh oh! It looks like someone likes that idea!" She said, taking her finger and wiping the cum off my sheer babydoll and lips and feeding it to me off her fingers. I lapped and sucked her fingers clean and then in a moment she rolled over and went to sleep.