King and Queen Cuckold Pt. 03

Story Info
He submits further.
2.1k words
3.75
34.3k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that night I was hooked. I was hers and she knew it. My Queen knew what buttons to push to further make my life of servitude to her complete. My 'job' since I didn't work at a regular job was to cater to every whim of my King and Queen. She would leave for work in the morning dressed in one of her ever more revealing outfits, giving me a peck on the cheek, telling me there was a list of chores on the table and she'd see me that night. It's hard to explain the feelings of a cuckold husband who although he knows he is destined to the role he finds himself in, he can't help but feel at times like this a mixture of elation, jealousy, arousal, all mixed together. Knowing your wife is heading out to work dressed in what could only be considered questionable business attire, her cleavage spilling out her tops, her dresses and skirts showing her beautiful thick thighs and gorgeous ass off and the fact that she is heading into work for eight hours with a man who is not only her boss but whom she is sleeping with and who you now must treat like a King in your own home.

My days were an exhausting parade of cleaning our house, doing laundry, taking care of the yard work, and then running over to Brian's house to do all the things Pattie had left for me to do there. Brian's house was huge and I was required to always don my yellow babydoll and panties while cleaning his 'castle' as my Queen called it. I washed floors, vacuumed, polished silver, scrubbed toilets, emptied the garbage, did his laundry, pressed his suits and shirts, polished his shoes and even did his yard work and cleaned the pool which thank God was in a very privately fenced in backyard. I was allowed to put on a pair of yellow satin shorts and pink tee shirt when I had to weed and take care of the lawn and shrubs in front of his house. I did his grocery shopping (yes in the outfit I mentioned earlier) washed, waxed, detailed his car which required me to show up at the office and embarrassingly have to ask to see Brian to get the keys and then return the car afterwards and I was required to give a slight curtsy when handing him the keys.

The receptionist seemed curious but didn't say anything. None of the people at the firm knew anything of their illicit affair. Brian was a managing partner and power player and as long as he kept pulling in the money no one cared if his buxom assistant dressed a little provocatively or that her husband seemed a bit on the fruity side. Pattie and Brian however reveled in the subtle humiliation of acts such as this. My Queen told me that she had told people at the office that I used to work for a car detailing company and since I was out of work Brian was 'generous' enough to throw a little money my way by having me detail his car. Emasculating, as it was it turned me on to a certain extent. To know that by pleasing Brian and doing a good job on his clothes, apartment, car etc that I was really pleasing Pattie because Brian was sexually pleasing her.

By the time I got home most nights I barely had time to get dinner ready in time for my Queen's arrival home. I would meet her at the door with a glass of wine, dressed in one of my baby dolls help her get out of her sometimes restricting lingerie and then give her a massage with her favorite lotion aptly named Queen Helene Cocoa Butter.

We would eat dinner, her in a pair of yoga pants and a tight tube top which was her usual lounging around the house attire which drove me wild. Her beautiful ass and legs shaped by the yoga pants and her gorgeous tits flowing out of the tight tube top would keep me in a constant state of arousal. After she had retired to the living room to watch a movie while I cleaned the dishes we'd go to bed where I would sometimes spend hours licking her pussy and ass. More often than not I would be granted some small relief - a lightly stroked cock and balls, or being allowed to masturbate myself into one of those all purpose latex gloves - she would snicker and say I wasn't worthy to wear an expensive condom but my little cock would cum in the latex glove as they were cheap and plentiful. Other nights, she would simply roll over and go to sleep and I'd be left with her cum all over my face for the night.

On Valentine's Day a huge parcel arrived via a freight company at our house. The moving men moved it into our living room and as if having prior instructions, moved some of the furniture in our living room around and placed the big box in the center of the living room facing the television where our barcalounger used to sit.

Pattie called and told me not to touch the box or open it until she got home. I couldn't help but wonder what was in the huge box and counted the hours until she got home. She had me take the cardboard box apart and inside was an oddly looking chair. It was made of wood with a soft leather headrest and arms, but where the seat should have been there was merely two small strips of soft supple leather over the fancy wood.

"It's called a Queening chair baby! Don't you just love it! Brian told me all about them and thought it would be a perfect gift for me for Valentines Day. He ordered and arranged for the movers to move it in here and even paid for the shipping. It works like this," she said, sitting in the chair.

"I sit here relaxing, watching television, reading, or talking on the phone and you crawl underneath from the back and slide your head up onto the little leather ramp between my legs and you have unbridled access to my ass and pussy!"

I shuddered at the thoughts of long nights lying on my back licking my Queen's pussy and ass. What bothered me even more was that I had seen these chairs online and knew they went for over a thousand dollars and worse yet it was a Valentines Day present from Brian!

I hung my head as I knew that this present would pale in comparison to the small present I had been able to purchase for her from my meager allowance that my Queen afforded me. I meekly handed her the box of Russell Stover candies that I had scrimped and saved to buy for her with a Valentines Day card. "Oh baby you know what would make this Valentines Day complete?"

My heart stirred and my little cock twitched as I imagined a romantic dinner for the two of us at our favorite restaurant.

"No my Queen, what would make it perfect?" She slid her sexy black skirt down her gorgeous legs revealing sheer black thigh highs.

"If I sat in my new chair while you licked my pussy and ass, oh and I can eat some of your chocolates too!" She said almost as an afterthought. Before I knew it she was in the chair and I was beneath her gorgeous, voluptuous female form my tongue working its way into her pussy and ass as she flipped channels on the TV, munched on the chocolates I gave her and chatted on the phone with Brian.

"Oh I love it! It is absolutely perfect!! Yes, he's under there right now licking my pussy and ass! It fits perfect. You are so sweet to get me a Valentines Day present, I mean I know our relationship is supposed to be purely sexual, but the mere fact that you bought a present that is only ALL about me! I mean I know a real man like you would never be caught dead using a chair like this. What? Oh that is just naughty!! Hang on, I'll ask him. Baby, Brian said he might use a chair like this if he was sitting where I am and he wants to know if you'd worship your King on this throne like you're worshiping your Queen?"

I could feel my face go flush and my cheeks reddening and knew that she could see my reaction as she looked down on me. I slipped my tongue out of her hole and said,

"Yes my Queen whatever you and my King wish. Your wish is my command." I went back to licking and she laughed and went back to her conversation.

"Did you hear that? Just like a little genie he said, 'your wish is my command!' oh that is too funny!" She laughed and I could feel her wetness increase the more she talked to him and even though I could only hear one end of the conversation I too was getting aroused.

"Baby, your King said that because you act like a little genie we may have to start calling you that, he just looked up the definition of genie and the word is defined as: 'a magic spirit believed to take human form and sere the person who calls it.' She paused, shuddered hard and came clenching her hand around my head and pulling me into her sopping wet pussy telling him she was coming and that she was thinking of his huge cock.

She released the grip on my head and patted me on top of the head like a dog who had been a good boy. "Whew!" she said, breathing deeply and recovering from her orgasm.

"I think that's a perfect name for him! I mean he might not be a magic spirit, but the part about serving the person who calls it is perfect! I love the fact that the dictionary says it, not him too! What do you think baby, would you like your new name to be genie?"

I lay there not sure if should crawl back out from under the chair or stay there in case she wanted another orgasm in her new Valentines Day present. My jaw and tongue ached but my cock told the true story as my vivid yellow panties stood like a tent as my cock rose to its full four inches.

"Yes my Queen, I would like that very much. I love serving you." She looked down at me with a stern look still holding the phone to her ear. "And my King," I added and a smile broke across her face.

"Well that's good genie because from now on you will be your King and Queen's little genie."

She went back to talking to Brian on the phone motioning for me to crawl out from under the chair. Chocolate wrappers lay scattered around her Queening chair like brown snowflakes that had fallen from the sky and the box was tossed aside like yesterdays newspaper. I gathered up the wrappers on my hands and knees as she continued to chat with Brian as if I wasn't even there discussing their day and work. Then she let out a squeal of delight.

"Tonight? Oh yea that sounds like a blast!! Give me a half an hour to get ready! Okay! See you then!"

She pushed the button on her iPhone as I came back into the room and I could see she had a devilish smile on her face. She summoned me over to her with a wicked grin and began toying with my balls as she talked to me.

"Did that turn you on baby I mean genie?" My cock grew hard and leaked cum. "Yes my Queen very much!" "Uh oh who's all drippy?" I knew the correct response before the last of the question left her lips.

"Genie is all drippy my Queen." Still toying and barely stroking my cock and balls as if she were petting a cat she whispered in her sultry voice,

"Brian wants to make Valentines Day special and he's coming to pick me up in a half hour and we're going to go grab a quick drink as he has to meet a client and then we're going to come back her and fuck and if you're a good little genie Brian may let you worship him on our new throne! Does my little genie like that?"

There was no use in lying as my cock betrayed me oozing pre-cum and throbbing the more she talked. She held up her hand and I licked my pre-cum off and then helped her out of the chair.

"I thought so. Now come help me get ready for Brian little genie you know a Queen has to look good for her King!"