King and Queen Cuckold Pt. 04

Story Info
He continues his submission.
2.3k words
3.94
37.1k
19
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life had changed so but as I looked back it was as if this was the place I was meant to be and the life I was meant to live. It was as if I had been slowly hypnotized into doing the things I was now doing. I realized however, that I was no different than any other husband who has been married any length of time and becomes conditioned by his wife and their relationship. I'm sure you've seen guys married 20 years who do what their wives tell them or wouldn't consider doing something if they thought their wife would be mad at them. Some would called it henpecked, some would call it being pussy whipped, some would call it just plain old being married.

People get conditioned that's a fact of life. I was no different with the exception of the fact that I had taken my conditioning to a deeper level than most. Pattie my rubenesque Queen had conditioned me way past the point most wives condition their husbands. She had the brilliance to see that she and she alone had the power to take me to depths that even I at the time didn't know I could or would ever want to go. But she knew something about me that I probably didn't know about myself. She knew that I had a need to be dominated, humiliated and emasculated by a strong beautiful woman.

Here I sat mulling these thoughts over on Valentines Day as I waited for Pattie and Brian, my Queen and King to return from their night out. I stared at the Queening chair my cock twitching as I remembered her sitting in it with me beneath it and between her legs licking her pussy and ass. She had left me tonight after dressing to meet Brian in a tight one piece black spandex dress that accentuated her plump round ass and wide hips, her tits almost falling out of the top. She wore black thigh highs and black heels, her gorgeous red hair flowing free half way down her back. The make up she wore was much heavier than usual with heavy eye shadow, rouge, ruby red lipstick and heavy eyeliner. When she was done applying her makeup she applied her perfume, the scent sending me over the edge. She left me instructions to shower and shave my entire body, wash my babydoll and matching panties and be ready for my King and Queen to return home. With all the above completed, I sat wondering what kinky fate awaited me upon their return.

I recalled our conversation from earlier as she applied her heavy makeup when she must have sensed I was upset. "Is my little baby upset?" She cooed in a mocking tone.

"No it's just that..." my voice trailed off.

"It's just what baby?"

"Sometimes I get afraid and scared that you'll fall in love with Brian and leave me for him." There I had said it, my deepest fear.

She smiled and finished applying the last line of very heavy eyeliner took my chin between her thumb and forefinger like she was explaining something to a small child.

"Ah baby that is so cute and so sweet! Listen baby, I love you and always will. You're my husband and we exchanged vows, till death do us part and I don't plan on ever breaking them. You give me something Brian could baby, you give me total devotion and servitude always putting my needs above yours and always making sure I am happy. You keep a nice house and are a great cook and a wonderful thoughtful person. Brian is a hard cock to me. Yes, he's my boss, yes he's attractive and powerful and dominant, but he would never or could never be the person you are and I wouldn't want him to be. I like his cock baby and we know no matter how hard you try or wish even a little genie like you can't make your teeny cock into one the size of Brian's."

She leaned over and kissed me full on the lips and I almost melted.

She was right and although I knew it I still felt that angst inside that all cuckolds feel, while we sometimes hate doing the things we do, we love the fact that we do them for the woman we love. And I knew that while every word my Queen said was true I still had those old feelings of jealousy, arousal, and angst all mixed together inside flowing out.

"Alright, but sometimes when you look at him and rub your hands over his chest and biceps it's like your falling in love with him."

"Oh baby that's because I LOVE his big biceps and that chest, well what woman wouldn't love to lay her head on that! He's an Adonis honey but he's a piece of meat to me. Brian has no desire to have me as his girlfriend, and plus the firm strictly forbids relationships between employees, and I need to have a man like you in my life as my husband, someone who knows the things I like and how I like them done and you fit the bill perfectly. Now just because we put you through the paces sometimes by having you do some utterly humiliating and down right emasculating things, it's just a test to see how much you really love me and how far you'd be will to go for me. You DO love me don't you baby?"

She was tickling my balls with her long red fingernails now and that old tingling sensation ran from the top of my head to the tips of my toes putting me in a trance and all I could do was moan and nod. She was right, and I knew my place was to serve her and make her happy. As for the humiliation of it all I knew deep down inside she was also right and not only did I enjoy it and looked forward to it, but literally craved it.

I heard the garage door open and my King and Queen entered the house arm in arm giggling. They brushed past me and went straight to the living room where Pattie proceeded to show Brian the new Queening chair and described in great detail how I had performed on her earlier.

As I readied two martinis for them I could hear them laughing and whispering and by the time I got to the living room I almost dropped the silver tray with the drinks. They were both naked with Brian sitting in the Queening chair and Pattie straddling his cock bouncing up and down.

"Well don't just stand there genie, get under us and get to work!" Brian said.

I set the drinks down, gave a short curtsy pulling the ends of the babydoll to each side as I did. Crawling under the chair and placing my head where it had been earlier, I began to lick. However this time I was licking my King's balls and my Queens pussy and asses all at once as they fucked like wild animals. She was correct in one thing; I could NEVER fuck her like he was and so accepting my humble position in life I strove to do what I was born to do, serve my King and Queen.

Under that chair in that moment I licked and sucked like never before. I tasted both of their juices as they fucked licking my Queen's ass and my King's cock and balls as he drove his massive cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. She was bouncing on his cock grunting and emitting animal like groans. There was my gorgeous, vivacious, rubenesque wife, her huge tits bouncing up and down as she rode his cock into an orgasmic frenzy.

"Keep licking my ass genie, you're doing a great job while I'm getting fucked by a real man with a real cock!! Oh God genie, he's touching me in places you never can or never will!"

With that she moaned and exploded into orgasm and I heard my King scream out, "I'm cumming too!" as he pushed upwards driving his massive tool deeper and deeper into my wife's pussy.

They collapsed in each others arms for a moment.

"Whew THAT was a fucking!" my Queen said, before sliding off his cock and repositioning herself over my face. "Here's a present for you my little genie, open wide!!" I opened my mouths and she presented her well fucked pussy over my face with his cum dribbling out and directly into my mouth! I reached my tongue out and licked and sucked at her pussy drinking it all in. Finally, she pulled herself off of the chair, gave him a peck on the cheek and said she was going to take a shower and she wanted me to clean my King's cock until she got back.

So there I lay, under the Queening chair as my King repositioned himself and took his cum covered cock and slid it into my mouth as she walked off towards the shower. His cock even flaccid was much bigger than mine and it tasted like a mixture of their two juices as I licked and sucked his cock and balls. My King sat as if on his throne channel surfing sipping a martini as if it was the most natural thing in the world to have his lover's husband lying beneath him with his just fucked cock in the husbands mouth cleaning him off while he reveled in the moment. My jaw ached from licking and sucking his cock. I kept wondering how the hell long it was going to take her to take a shower.

Every now and then, he'd reach down and pat my head like a dog petting his master,

"You're doing such a good job genie I'm starting to get hard again and I might have to fuck your Queen again or if she doesn't get out here I may just have to cum in your mouth."

I was totally emasculated at this point and could think of nothing to do but keep sucking and pleasing my King. My Queen emerged from the other room standing behind the chair looking down at me.

"Well what's going on here? Are you cheating on me with my husband?"

They both laughed and she kissed him on the neck. "Wow look how hard he's got you! Are you gonna give him a nice present before you go home?"

He took his massive hands and placing one on each side of my head drove his cock deeper into my mouth as he approached orgasm. I could feel him start to tense up as she cheered him on to cum in mouth and instructing me to swallow every drop of my King's precious load as she put it. Finally I felt him explode as cum shot into the back of my throat and I worked hard to swallow ever drop. With his load spent in my mouth, he relaxed his grip on my head, stood up dressed, kissed Pattie goodbye and left, not even recognizing me.

My back ached as I slid out from under the Queening chair and struggled to stand. My Queen took me by the hand and gave me a long, deep tongue kiss telling me how proud she was of me. Taking me by the hand she led me to the bedroom and proceeded to tease and tickle me for over an hour all the while whispering in my ear with her hoarse erotic voice telling me how great his cock felt deep inside her. Every time I was ready to cum she'd make me stop and lick her pussy or ass and give her yet another orgasm. Finally, she told me she wanted me to cum and began stroking and playing with me again. In a moment I was rock hard at a full four inches.

"Does my little genie wanna put his teeny tiny nubbin where the real cock goes, does he wanna cum where the real cock cums?"

I couldn't believe she was asking me this. She was asking if I wanted to put my cock inside her and cum! Oh my God I hadn't been in side her pussy in what seemed like forever let alone allowed to cum. I told her it would be an honor to be able to cum inside her pussy.

"Ah since you've been such a good boy and you satisfied both your King AND your Queen today I think I'll let you cum where the real cock cums!"

I struggled to get to my knees between her gorgeous thick thighs staring at her beautiful bald shaved pussy. She reached out and took my teeny tiny nubbin as she liked to call it between her thumb and forefinger and guided me towards her sopping wet pussy. I stared down at her gorgeous thick body, her big beautiful breasts with her very erect nipples standing straight up and her gorgeous belly and thighs and as she guided me towards her sweet spot, the moment the head of my cock touched her pussy lips I exploded in orgasm splattering my load all over her bald pussy. I was humiliated, defeated and emasculated.

"OH did my little genie shoot his load prematurely? OH I guess his teeny tiny nubbin wasn't ready to go where the real cock goes, but now it's time for my little genie to clean up the mess he made."

She pushed my head down towards her pussy and I licked and sucked cleaning all of my cum off her until she exploded in orgasm.

She drifted off to sleep as I went to the bathroom to clean myself up. I walked back to the living room to retrieve her cell phone and plug it into the charger for her when I saw a text from Brian. It read: had fun tonight, the wimp did a good job, think he's ready to go to the next level yet? Xoxoxox Brian.