Kingdom of Lust

Story Info
Newly crowned king makes family love legal.
14.2k words
4.55
141.8k
266
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cokeman
Cokeman
1,392 Followers

Note: this story is a bit of a departure from what I normally do, it's based in a fantasy world that center's on a royal family. If exaggerated organs and marathon sex sessions aren't your cup of tea, this story may not be for you. If you're expecting a certain type of speech from the characters since this is stylized as a period piece of sorts, there's a bit of that but there are some deviations. As always, I hope you enjoy.

~

Prudence could hear the squeals and moans as they echoed down the hall. The sounds were unmistakable and had become commonplace. Prudence was a servant who worked in the family wing of Sparrington Castle, specifically she was one of a number of servants who catered to Philip Blackwood, the crown prince of Atheron and his younger sister princess Seraphina.

As always the moans and groans were coming from the crown prince's chambers and Prudence suspected the moans of desire belonged to the princess.

It was an open secret among those close to the Blackwood family that Seraphina and her brother were in a sexual relationship and had been for the past year.

The closer Prudence got to the prince's chambers the louder the moans got. Finally she stood at the large oak door and listened for a moment.

Seraphina's unmistakable giggle was heard as she squealed and moaned with lust.

"Yes yes yes yes Philip!" came the cry of passion from the attractive young princess.

Prudence couldn't blame Seraphina for being attracted to Prince Philip or for spending so much time in his bed. The crown prince was tall with broad shoulders, blonde hair and blue eyes and a powerful physique.

The 25-year-old prince was heir to the throne and an extremely popular member of the royal family, much more popular than his father.

Philip was a war hero, having fought valiantly against Ebrath in the three year war and was seen as the future of the family and country. His father's popularity was on the steep decline following years of heavy spending, high taxes and plenty of war. It angered King Taron to no end that his son's popularity was based on his actions during his own unpopular wars. While they were successful, the cost to the royal treasury and to the people was immense.

The prince also had a reputation for being a gifted lover who had satisfied and seduced many women. It was said he carried two swords, one inside his pants and the other outside of them, and there were some who believed the sword inside his pants was the larger of the two.

Prudence listened to the prince and princess as Seraphina's whines of lust turned to moans of pleasure, part of her wishing she was in Prince Philip's bed as well.

The princess was equally as striking, she was also blonde with blue eyes and fair skin. The princess was highly sought after on the social circuit and by other royal families hoping to make allegiances with the Blackwood family.

Seraphina had a shapely figure with bulging, plump breasts that were nearly impossible to cover up, long legs and a tight round posterior to complete her hourglass figure and cement her place in the fantasies of men across the kingdom.

There had been some talk over the past year about why the 19-year-old princess wasn't promised to be married to a young prince but those within the royal court knew why.

The king was sick and Prince Philip wouldn't allow it because the prince had some changes in mind for when he took the crown - he planned to make incest legal.

To those unaccustomed to Atheron's ways that may have sounded odd but for hundreds of years it was the law of the land until Philip's great grandfather King Arthur changed the law and made it illegal.

Philip had a plan to grow the Blackwood family's popularity in Atheron and solidify their power from rival families. He would rebuild the country after years of war and use the royal treasury to do it, he would lower taxes and reinstate some historic laws, including allowing incest which still remained popular among the people.

So it wasn't all that surprising Seraphina would find her way to her brother's bed or that he would welcome her into it. It was in their blood and Philip intended to keep it that way.

"Yes yes yes yes Philip! Yessssss!" came Seraphina's excited moans from the other side of the door.

Prudence hated to interrupt, especially at this moment but Queen Charlotte had requested their immediate presence. She grabbed the door knocker and rapped on the door.

"Your highness!" she called.

"Prince Philip! Princess Seraphina! Your mother requests your immediate presence! She says it's urgent!"

Philip and Seraphina were indeed in his bed, the bed sheet covering their bodies as Philip drove his hard cock into the wet opening belonging to his sister.

Philip thrust twice more into his sister until Prudence knocked again.

"Your highness I'm sorry to interrupt but I must insist! Your mother was quite emphatic!"

Philip groaned with annoyance as he rolled off his sister and sat up in bed, leaning against the headboard.

"Come in!" he bellowed.

Prudence slowly opened the large heavy door and walked in to find the princess in bed with her brother, both covered by a sheet, her body next to his.

"Did our mother tell you what was so important?" he asked.

Prudence shook her head no, trying not to stare at the crown prince and his sister.

"No my lord, she just said it was urgent."

Seraphina smiled and got out of bed, the bed sheet wrapped around her body covering her nakedness.

"If mother requests our presence then we would be wise to attend. You aren't king yet my brother," she said sweetly as she leaned down to kiss his lips.

Seraphina kissed her brother and then moved over to Prudence, "come and help me change. I don't think my mother wants me to be wearing my brother's sperm when she sees us next," she said with a laugh as she left her brother's room with Prudence in tow.

Philip watched his sister leave his chambers and couldn't help but smile. They had been fucking for the past year and a half ever since he returned from the three year war.

When Philip left Seraphina had still been a girl, beautiful, sweet and smart but still a girl. When he returned she had grown into a confident and beautiful young woman.

Philip and Seraphina were very close growing up, they rarely fought and his protective nature regarding his sister was legendary.

Despite many opportunities to lose it during Philip's absence, Seraphina was still a virgin when her brother returned from the war, and had kept it specifically for him.

As he dressed Philip thought back to that moment 18 months ago when he returned home and his relationship with his sister became an unbreakable bond...

18 months ago:

Prince Philip rode his horse confidently as the royal procession made its way through the Hardosa city gates, the capital city of Atheron.

A large crowd had gathered to welcome the conquering hero's home with the prince leading the way. Philip arrived at Sparrington Castle road weary and happy to be home. It had been a long three years and he would be happy to never have to lift his sword again.

The prince smiled as he viewed the greeting party out front of the castle, the entire royal court was there to receive the prince and King Taron's generals.

Philip spotted his mother and father first, they were surrounded by his aunts, uncles, cousins and his father's advisors.

"Where is Seraphina?" he asked himself, and then he saw her. The young girl he last saw three years ago had blossomed into a beautiful young woman.

Philip beamed when he spotted his sister. They made direct eye contact causing Seraphina to blush.

Finally they arrived and were greeted warmly by the king.

"My beloved son and our triumphant army have returned! Three cheers for their safe arrival!"

The crowd roared as cannons ignited to celebrate their return.

The king approached his son first, hugging him warmly, "it's good to see you my son. You've made the country proud, you've made me proud."

King Taron then moved to his generals and embraced them as well; hugging them and telling them the entire realm owed them a debt of gratitude.

The entire party walked up the stairs into the castle as servants saw to the horses. Philip tried to maneuver over to see his sister but was swarmed by family members and well-wishers alike.

At the feast celebrating their victories everyone ate well and drank even better. King Taron got drunk as usual and had to be quietly ushered out following his umpteenth goblet of wine.

Philip was only able to get a few words in with his sister; they were constantly being interrupted by cousins, step-siblings and all those who wished to be seen with the popular prince.

Finally as the party wore down the prince and princess were able to sneak away without being bothered.

"I never thought I'd get a moments peace!" he said as they stopped midway in the hall as the roar of the crowd faded into the distance.

Seraphina flung her arms around her brother, "I'm so glad you're home brother. I was so worried you would be hurt - or worse."

Philip hugged his sister back, holding her tight as he smelled the sweet scent in her hair. "I missed you too Sera, more than you know. You've grown so much!"

Seraphina smiled, enjoying the feeling of being in her brother's arms, "I'm not a little girl anymore brother..."

Philip grinned as he broke their embrace so he could gaze at his sister once more, "no you aren't, and by the looks of you I'd wager you're the object of the dreams of many men."

Seraphina blushed once again, "maybe so but they aren't the object of my dreams..." she said as her eyes locked onto her brother's.

Philip slipped a strand of hair behind his sister's ear as she leaned in softly to him, "Oh? What lucky man is the subject of your wants and desires?" he asked.

Seraphina bit her bottom lip and played coy, "there is one person, but I don't think father would approve. It infuriates him; he's told me several times he would like to see me wedded and pregnant by now."

Philip kept his sister close as he leaned her against the wall, her blossoming chest heaved as her brother looked upon her.

"Well I'm glad to hear it sister dear, I'm not ready to see some other man replace me as the man in my sister's life," the prince teased.

Seraphina suppressed a moan as she looked up at her brother, "neither am I, in fact, I don't know if I ever will be."

Philip smiled softly as he leaned down to kiss his sister on the cheek, his lips pressing against her soft skin before moving to her neck along to her ear.

Seraphina moaned as she felt her brother's hot breath on her neck, "come join me in our private baths, I've ordered the servants to prepare a warm scented bath so I can rest my weary bones," Philip whispered.

Seraphina looked up at her brother and smiled a sultry smile.

"Ok," she said softly.

It wasn't often that men and women shared time in the bath house together but when you're the crown prince and princess you can do what you please.

Philip led his sister further away from the feast to a more private wing of the castle where only family and a privileged few were allowed.

Philip and Seraphina used separate entrances to change in their own change rooms then met once more with the steaming water below them.

Both wore loincloths that left little to the imagination, especially as they entered the water.

Seraphina slipped into the water and sighed as it touched her skin, she sat opposite of her brother until he called her closer. The princess decided to tease her brother by only going half way, "now it's your turn brother..." she giggled.

Philip's eyes sparkled as he slowly moved closer to his sister, "same old Seraphina..." he smiled.

Seraphina looked at her brother, "tell me the truth, are you home for good?" she asked.

Philip grinned, "Yes I am. I'm back and I plan on staying for a long time."

Seraphina squealed with joy as she leaned in to hug her brother, her wet body pressing tightly against his, "I'm so happy, it's so much better when you're home. Even a full castle can feel empty for a lady when her brother is away..."

Philip held his sister close; he pulled her on his lap forcing her to straddle him, which she eagerly did.

"I promise you won't feel lonely ever again and now that I'm back I have big plans for the future," he started.

Seraphina squirmed on her brother's lap, her excitement rising, "what plans?"

Philip toyed with the top of his sister's two piece loin cloth. "Father needs to rebuild the country whether he realizes it or not and the people aren't happy. We have to make them happy."

Seraphina shifted closer to her brother, "I like making people happy, and how do we do that?"

Philip's hand softly moved over his sister's skin, "we do that by looking to our past. Those who ignore the past are doomed to repeat it. Father will never do it but when I'm King I'm going to bring back the laws of our ancestors, I'm going to make family love legal again."

Seraphina sucked in her breath, her nipples hardened in the warm water. She and her brother had read the old texts when they were younger; even then Philip had felt their great grandfather's decision was wrong.

Philip started to undo his sister's top, he started slowly at first but when she didn't object he tossed it aside. "Would you like that?" Philip asked.

Seraphina felt her pussy throb as she stayed on her brother's lap, "it would depend on who it was," she said softly. "Our father? No. Fat uncle Rufus? No. Our wretched step-brother Julius? No." Seraphina paused before she continued, "but... if it were you... I'd like that very much."

Philip smiled broadly and pulled his sister even closer to him, his hard cock now pressing against her.

"I wouldn't have it any other way Seraphina," he said as he pulled his sister in for a kiss.

Philip and Seraphina kissed passionately in the water, Seraphina started to grind against her brother as they kissed hungrily, releasing tremendous amounts of suppressed desire.

"I had heard stories from messengers my sister had become the most beautiful woman in the land but I didn't believe it until I saw it. It wouldn't have mattered, you've always been my special sister," Philip groaned as they kissed again.

Seraphina broke their kiss as she stayed on top of her brother, she felt his hands slip under the water as both their loin cloths were removed, her eyes lighting up with desire.

"I've been saving myself for you Philip, no one has ever measured up to my dashing big brother," Seraphina moaned.

Philip groaned as his cock rubbed against his naked sister under the water, "I won't disappoint you sister."

Seraphina reached under the water to grab her brother's rod for the first time, "I don't think you possibly could..."

Seraphina moaned as she felt her brother hold her and lift her out of the water, her naked body wrapped around his as he stood up and carried his sister from the water onto one of the cushion-lined couches in the steamy bath house.

Philip laid his sister down and looked down at her, Seraphina rubbed her thighs together with anticipation as she looked up at her brother.

Seraphina spotted a long scar on his midsection and pointed to it, "what's that?"

Philip looked down at the scar and moved over top of his sister, "it's a battle scar I got a year ago," he said.

Seraphina's hand softly moved over the scar as tears welled in her eyes. Philip smiled and wiped his sister's tears away, "its ok, just a scratch. It was a sneak attack before I had my armour on, believe me, the other guy got the worst of it."

Seraphina pulled her brother down on top of her, "It's more than a scratch Philip! I never want you to fight again! I want my brother to be with me, you've given enough for this country. Now it's my turn..."

Philip's hard cock rubbed against his sister's pussy which was getting wetter by the second, "I fought for you Seraphina, you are Atheron to me..."

Seraphina moaned again and pulled her brother's lips to hers. "Make love to be Philip, be my first. Make me yours," she breathed.

Philip held his sister tightly; his body loomed over hers as she offered herself to him. Philip's cock throbbed while Seraphina's chest heaved with anticipation.

Seraphina felt her brother's cock against her and start to press into her. "I'll be gentle for your first time sister," he said.

Seraphina's eyes bulged as she felt her brother's large hard cock push inside of her. It was even bigger than she had heard it was. Philip pushed deeper and deeper inside of her until he reached her maiden hood, "are you ready sister?"

Seraphina huffed and puffed, she was already stuffed with her brother's cock and felt like her body was on fire and wanted more.

"Make me yours brother..."

Philip groaned as he leaned down to kiss his sister once more and then thrust deep inside of her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm sister," he groaned through gritted teeth. Seraphina's pussy was tighter than any he had been in before.

"Mmmmmm my god Seraphina," he groaned again.

Seraphina couldn't speak; she gripped her brother tightly and emitted only a high pitch squeak as she felt her brother's cock slide deep into her.

Philip pushed deeper and deeper into her, he pulled back and slid even deeper inside of his virgin sister.

Seraphina clutched her brother even tighter as she finally found her voice, "Philip Philip Philip Philip Phillllllllip!" she moaned.

Philip's muscles ached as he started to make love to his sister, he was weary from war and travel but nothing would keep him from this moment.

His large cock slid deeper and deeper inside of his sister as the princess wrapped her legs around her brother.

Philip thrust back and forth inside of Seraphina, her moans starting to echo throughout their private bath house. Philip drove his cock deeper deeper inside of his sister, Seraphina huffed and moaned with lust, immediately hooked on the act of incest with her brother.

"More Philip, more. Give me more. I want all of you, give me every last inch," she moaned.

The prince obliged his sister as he dug his cock even deeper inside her. Philip's cock glided back and forth as his sister's juices lubricated his shaft making it easier to pleasure his sister with his love sword.

Just when Seraphina felt she couldn't possibly take any more of her brother's cock she felt him slide balls deep inside her, resulting in a guttural moan from both siblings.

Philip pulled back and thrust inside of his sister's heavenly tight pussy once more, it gripped him tightly as he grinded deep and hard into her.

"No one has ever taken all of me sister, you're the first," he groaned.

Seraphina blushed with pride and moaned for more, "it was destiny brother, it's in our blood." Seraphina started to thrust back against her brother now as his cock found a rhythm gliding back and forth, in and out of her.

Seraphina's moans fuelled Philip's desire as she raised her hips to meet him and take his entire shaft.

Philip groaned as he fed his cock to his sister again and again, Seraphina loved the look of lust and desire in her brother's eyes as he moved deep inside his sister.

Her heart beat a mile a minute as she gripped her brother not wanting this to ever end. It felt so natural to be in her brother's arms and to have his cock buried inside her.

Their mutual moans grew louder and louder as their sibling love making grew in intensity. Seraphina's pussy gripped his shaft as Philip filled his sister completely.

Philip's cock started to throb as Seraphina's pussy buzzed. Seraphina started to whine with lust as her orgasm grew rapidly and boiled over.

"Oooohhhhhhh yes yes yes yes brother YES!" she exclaimed.

Philip thrust harder and harder as his sister shook and came all over his cock.

Cokeman
Cokeman
1,392 Followers