Kings & Queens & Guillotines Ch. 02

Story Info
Castle servants pay penance to the Lady for their indulgence.
3.7k words
4.53
21.3k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FogBard
FogBard
61 Followers

Dear Reader: This is a continuation of a multi part series. Please read "Kings & Queens & Guillotines, CH 01" for the back drop to this story.

_______________________

Years had passed since the Ashwoods had moved to the country estate. They were sent by Stone Ashwood's father so Stone could refine his business skills managing the family's local interests as a precursor to assuming control of the family empire. That was in the late 1930s. Then the great war came and the family's urban empire was destroyed, along with many family relatives, leaving Stone as the sole surviving owner of what remained of the vast enterprise.

Rather than move back to the city and rebuilding, Stone thought it better to remain countryside and manage what they still had left. It was a decision welcomed by his wife Ava. then in the early 1950s, an era of commercial revitalization, Stone regained his taste for empire and more frequently traveled to the city for business, leaving Ava alone for long periods of time. The mid-forty something year old was lonely without Stone and in need of companionship. She had few friends and without him found herself bored.

"Mr. Smith," the Lady started, "I will be taking my evening tea in the library tonight. Please make sure the fireplace is set before I arrive."

"Yes, Mame," he replied.

Smith, the ever attentive servant, made sure the room was ready as the Lady had requested, a roaring fireplace to offset the damp autumn eve. He stood at the doorway of the dimly lit wood paneled room waiting for her entrance... and that she did wearing a red business suit with a short tight skirt, smoky gray sheer hose and black high heels, a noticeable moxie to her stride and an air of condescending aristocratic confidence abnormal to her demeanor. If he did not otherwise know her as a kind, modest classy woman, he would have thought her a bitch on looks alone.

"Smith," she sublimely said in passing, as he stood attentive at the doorway, acknowledging his presence but not looking at him as she went to the middle seat of the couch, the fireplace warmth radiating towards her as it illuminated the room.

Lilly entered carrying the tray of tea and deserts and sat it on the ottoman before the Lady. She carefully poured the hot beverage and looked at the Lady for further direction. "Anything else, Madam?" she softly asked in her caring way. The Lady gazed at the fire unresponsive, making Lilly wait.

"Quite the nice rose you have in your hand Mame," Lilly stated politely trying to get her attention.

"Would the two of you join me on the couch for a bit? Lord Ashwood, being away for so long again has again left me lonely. I would enjoy your company." Smith and Lilly looked at each other quizzically, not sure it would be proper. They knew of her loneliness, often seeing it in her eyes and felt bad for her. Lilly followed Smith's lead, the two of them book-ending the Lady on the couch, basking in the fire's warmth.

"Lilly, I tried to pick a rose just like the one you wear today... they are so beautiful... the last ones of the season too... they will all be frostbitten and dead tomorrow morning... such a shame... their beauty sends such a strong message, do you know what I mean?" she asked a wicked smile barely breaking at the corner of her lips.

"I do, Mame," Lilly replied, "beauty and the lovely scent... this particular flower speaks of love."

"Tell me Lilly, do you love someone?" the Lady asked.

"Why, yes Mame," the young woman politely replied.

"Who is he?"

"I'd rather not say, Mame, my family does not know and my father might not approve. It is new...."

"Ah, young love," the Lady observed, "but that is the best, isn't it? Secretive and hot, lusty..."

Lilly blushed not knowing what to say in reply to the Lady's use of the word 'lusty'.

"And you Smith, is there someone for the American sojourner?"

"Mame, not really, well, maybe the occasional dalliance," he replied as Lilly scowled at him while the Lady's head was turned away from her.

"I find that hard to believe... I mean a college educated, strapping handsome man in his prime, a foreigner at that, you are an enigma in these parts... curiosity kills cats and you are shrouded in it... are you sure not more than a dalliance? I'd be a most lucky woman to have a man like you paying me attention...." she playfully flirted.

"Well, Mame, I don't kiss and tell," Smith replied.

"Oh, I see, the noble type," the Lady replied turning to Lilly, "... Lilly, do you find Smith here to your liking? He is quite the handsome, polite and well educated man... Why a young woman like you would do rather well by him.... you two would make a good looking couple..."

Lilly's face turned red with embarrassment. Normally she was a horrible liar. Despite the need to hide the truth this time, she was a complete failure on body language alone. She shyly stammered at first, "Mame, I... no, I mean, well, he is handsome, but no, I mean, I don't want to offend him, but no, no, I have someone else," she protested lapsing to her previous lie.

"I'm sorry dear, I've embarrassed you asking the question in Smith's presence... so young and insecure.... yet I could have sworn there was something between the two of you... maybe it is just a deep friendship and I have misunderstood... I mean, the longing glances you throw at each other across the dining room, in the kitchen, the sitting parlor, and especially on the days when you wear this red rose, one would think there was something there... I just thought..."

"Its quite alright, Mame," Lilly said interrupting, seeking to comfort the Lady's perceived mistake.

"Tell me Lilly, two nights ago I saw you leaving the antiquities storage room- it was late- around 10:00 PM- with a basket of freshly laundered clothes. I was curious why you would be in that room of dusty old furniture at night, especially with a freshly washed basket of clothes. I could not figure it out," she said as she leaned back and stretched her arms across the low back of the couch.

Smith was street smart and sensed Lilly was slowly being cornered by the Lady's line of coy questions. His mind raced for a way to help Lilly fearing she was not savvy enough to identify a prowling lioness. Lilly's eyes widened at the question fearing she and Smith had been exposed. She again stammered for an answer before telling the Lady, "I had been taking the clothes to be put away when I passed the door... I heard unnatural noises inside the storage room and decided to check that all was well."

"Unnatural? And, what did you find? Ghosts?" the Lady asked with surprised sarcasm.

"Nothing Mame, nothing at all."

"That is odd. After you left, I went into the room and looked around too..." Lilly's heart raced. Smith braced himself for the worst sensing the Lady knew more than she had let on, "Care to know what I found?"

"Yes, Mame," Lilly bravely replied trying to show confidence despite her ignorance for the Lady's discovery, her gut turning as fate reared its ugly head.

"Do you recognize these?" The Lady asked holding up a pair of silk undergarments, "I do believe they are about your size....."

"Why yes, they are mine," Lilly admitted in a nonchalant manner, "I must have dropped them from the basket. I had just washed them. Thank you...."

"Then you did a poor job my dear, they still bear your aroma...." Lilly instantly blushed a deep red.

"Tell me, why did Smith leave the room just before you? Each one of you left looking down the hallway both ways as you departed, clearly making sure nobody saw you... Is there something I should know?"

Smith started to say something but the Lady quickly hushed him wanting the explanation from Lilly. Lilly sat silent.

"Well?"

"I have no explanation, Mame," she said a quiet defeated tone to her voice.

"So I assume you two were fraternizing on my time. A clear dereliction of your terms of employment. What to do, what to do?" the Lady pondered rhetorically, "You know this is grounds for dismissal? Lilly, you and your family need you to have this job. I can send you home for you to explain why you lost your employment or you can both pay penance to me."

"Mame, please, what if I took leave, would you spare her?" Smith quickly asked.

"No," came a snappy stern reply, "its not an option, you are staying.... Here is my offer... I am lonely without my husband at home... he travels so much... the you two will keep me company while he is away on travel," she said laying a soft hand on Smith's very upper thigh, out of Lilly's sight.

Lilly immediately perked up, "That is it?" she eagerly asked thinking simple companionship an easy escape from the predicament.

"Yes, dear, that is it... I trust you understand what I want?" the Lady asked laying her other hand on Lilly's upper thigh. Lilly's excitement dissipated and unease set in, she not being sure of what was truly expected. She looked at Smith for direction.

"It is an unconditional undertaking, all or nothing I assume, Mame?" Smith asked.

"Yes, all or nothing," the Lady replied. Lilly's fate rested in Smith's hands. He felt guilty having placed her in this position. It was his idea that they meet in the antiquities room and fool around. She had resisted the idea at first. He had prevailed upon her and won. He knew how much her family needed the income, and, how much Lilly did not understand what the Lady expected- she was so innocent in many ways, this being one of them... a bargain with the devil, the ultimate conundrum... sacrifice no matter what he decided. He looked at Lilly long and hard and contemplated if she had the fortitude for the demands he suspected were going to be made.

"Lilly?" the Lady sternly asked. Lilly was terrified and frozen not knowing how to decide.

"We stay," Smith said with confidence in his voice and deep hope within that they could withstand the challenge.

"A wise decision Smith, a very wise decision," the Lady told him, "Smith, move the ottoman to the side. Lilly, on your hands and knees in front of me turned sideways."

"Madam?" Lilly asked with trepidation.

"You heard me, now young lady," she said imploring her by pointing to the ground. Lilly complied.

The Lady looked at the young Lilly kneeling before her, clad in her servant's outfit- a stereotypical knee length dress, white apron, sheer black hose and black heels- her hair tidily put up, some strands hanging aside her lovely face, and now embarassed by circumstance and the position she was forced to assume before the Lady. Lilly had always had the utmost respect for the Lady. She looked up to her as a role model, one who inspired her to improve herself, be kind to people and treat them with dignity regardless of their station in life. Now she was confused by her changed demeanor, one obviously hidden deep within her soul which Lilly could not explain.

"Now flip that flimsy dress up over your hips."

"Mame?" Lilly asked in shock.

"Don't question me, pay your penance or I send you home," the Lady implored. Lilly welled up inside, her dignity fading, but the deal was made and she reached back and raised her skirt as demanded, revealing her panty clad bum, belts and lace hose tops.

"The panties girl, pull them down." Lilly sensed it better at this point to do than question and she slid the elastic over her hips and left the garment to hang stretched across her mid thighs hoping a spanking was not in the offing.

"Good, I am glad we are getting an understanding. Now show me how you touch it."

Smith sat in horror as Lilly's humiliation became worse. A tear came to her eye and the poor young girl could only do as told as she laid a finger to her soft lips and meekly stroked at her furrow. Maybe it would be better for her to go home Smith thought, he could help support her family until she got a new job.

"Lilly, do it like you mean it, like you do it at night when you are alone... sink it deep," the Lady demanded.

"Smith, take off your trousers and get behind her," the Lady instructed. Smith knew better and figured this show would not last long, the Lady would get her kicks, they would be humiliated but keep their positions. Smith watched Lilly intently trying to block out the Lady's presence.

"Do you like how she touches herself, Smith?"

"Yes, Mame."

"Touch yourself Smith, stroke it as you watch her." Smith did as told, his cock hardened to its full eight inches of lust for Lilly as the Lady observed.

"Very nice Smith... I wish I had a cock that size to frig my quim every night... she is a lucky lass... show me how you have her." Lilly's eyes widened at the command knowing the most private of activities was about to be debased into an exhibition for the Lady. Smith brought his swollen head to Lilly's tight petals and entered her, unexpectedly passing through a damp sex without resistance. By slow long teasing strokes he dipped himself in and out with the methodical pace of a patient controlled man.

Lilly began to moan and tighten. Smith showed signs of getting close and heightened his pace, the two of them cascading toward a violent climax. The Lady snickered, "Is that how you do it Lilly... my, my, a whore like you should know how to fuck your man.... he should not have to work so hard... it is you who should be making the effort... show me how you would make the effort, Lilly...."

Lilly gently rocked back and forth, keeping the methodical pace Smith had initially set.

"Lilly, are you a common whore or an expensive one?"

"I don't know the difference, Madam," she honestly replied.

"Well, a common one is quick to satisfy her customer and move on to the next one, an expensive one takes her time, to cull future repeat business."

"Which are you?"

"Neither, Mame."

"Come again? You are one Lilly, you take him on my time, then you are one... you are my whore... understand?"

"Yes, Mame."

"Good. Now, you've got it all wrong... a good quality whore slams her hips back against him when he is close... let him feel how you want him, make him feel important, that he is all that matters... now try again..." Lilly did as instructed but apparently it was not good enough. The Lady produced a riding crop and playfully slapped Lilly's ass, "Harder dear, harder...." she quipped as Lilly jumped on contact and responded like a trained animal violently thrusting back against Smith. Smith moaned, placed his hands on Lilly's hips and dug his fingers into her to hold back the impending climax.

"That is enough for now. I do not want to end Smith's evening too soon," the Lady sarcastically quipped. Smith pulled out of Lilly, dejected he was not allowed to release.

"Lilly, turn and kneel before Smith... He has such big balls.... show me how you lick and suck them dear..." Lilly complied and slowly lapped at Smith as he moaned in pleasure.

"They are nice and heavy, yes?"

"Yes, Mame," Lilly confirmed.

"Lilly, maybe he should spill them on your face?" the Lady asked, a sly grin on hers waiting for the young woman's reaction but before Lilly could protest she said, "Smith sit down for a moment.... Lilly kneel before me." When Lilly was properly situate the Lady turned her back, raised her short skirt above her hips revealing a bare bum, bent over and spread her cheeks.

"Lick it Lilly." Lilly's eyes ran up the backs of the Lady's stockings, over the lacy tops and across the back of her luscious pale thighs to a hairy spread sex.

Lilly quivered. She was shocked the Lady would have such a proclivity. Lilly had no desire for women. She had heard whispers about women being together, but they were just that, rumors among young curious girls. Nobody believed them.

"Mame?" Lilly asked praying she would be excused from the task.

"Now Lilly, lick it."

"But Mame..."

"Pay your penance or get up and leave... it is your choice...."

"Yes, Mame." Lilly opened her mouth and wearily brought it to the Lady's waiting sex. The aroma caught her first, just before the taste of the wet petals graced the very tip of her tongue. Then she was taken aback in revulsion for what she had just done.

"No Lilly, not there...," Lilly did not know what the Lady wanted and pondered what she did wrong, "... higher." Lilly's eyes bulged realizing the expectation and she froze inside.

"Oh, Mame!"

"Your penance Lilly, remember your penance..." And she did realizing this is what it all came down to- being used, knowing she had to be an expensive whore. She cringed at the thought and then bravely placed her hands on the Lady's hips, rose up bringing her face to the Lady's puckered ass expecting a horrible heady aroma. Instead she found none. The Lady was freshly bathed and perfumed. Lilly extended her tongue with great trepidation and touched the forbidden pucker with the very tip and then drew back.

"Not enough Lilly. I want more. Take your time, lick it like you enjoy it...."

"But Mame..."

"Do it Lilly, lick my fucking ass," she angrily implored. Lilly reluctantly complied, slowly drawing her wet tongue over the tight aperture, up and down until the Lady began to squirm and moan, "That's it, yes Lilly... see, you are very good at this... if you prove yourself worthy, there are employment benefits for good service... especially when my husband is away, I like good service...."

Lilly continued her servitude hoping this was all the Lady would demand but as her tension mounted fate reared its ugly head again as the Lady spread her cheeks even more and allowed Lilly to lick deeper. Lilly's tongue gently rimmed the opened hole, "Now tongue it, like a deep, passionate kiss, just like you kiss Smith," the Lady instructed.

The Lady moaned deeper and her thighs began to quiver, "Put a finger in it Lilly, finger me like my husband does." Lilly's finger slid in and out of the tight orifice and the Lady's manicured fingernails slipped in and out of her hairy sex.

"Smith, get over here.... fuck my ass, fuck it good..."

Lilly backed away relieved her work terminated. Smith stepped up to pay his penance and brought his nobbed head to the Lady's ass and pushed into her. She took him with little resistance as she continued frigging her sex. She gasped and moaned as he entered and widening her. Yes, he had secretly coveted her bum from when he began his employment. Now he was buried deep within it, hot as a pistol, hoping she would allow him the pleasure of a release.

"Oh Smith, yes, that is it, just like that.... yes," she cried, "now, pull it all the way out, now push it back in, yes, out, now back in, now back out... I'll train you to ass fuck me properly... Now put it in my cunt..."

Lilly froze inside. Smith eagerly complied and stuffed her full of his swollen manhood, "Yes Smith slam it into me, fuck me...."

Lilly knelt and watched, tearing, until the Lady quipped, "Lilly lick his balls as he fucks me." Lilly compliantly latched onto her man, relieved she was not being asked to service the Lady's ass but dissatisfied her man was buried deep in the Lady and having at her.

"Smith, I want you to give me every drop of your precious seed..." Smith needed to hear no better words and began his assault her pink flesh as he chased the long desired climax, his hands on the Lady's hips as he labored in her service. Despite its sordid purpose, he was enjoying the moment as he took unimaginable liberty with the Lady.

"Madam, may I?" Smith grunted.

"When you are ready Smith."

Smith found his sweet spot as his largess slid in and out of the Lady's forbidden sex, spreading her outer lips and widening her walls. He worked to prolong the pleasure as best he could.

"Smith, I'm waiting..." the Lady impatiently quipped.

"Sorry, Mame," Smith replied between grit teeth as he began slamming himself into her.

"Smith," she said coaxing him, "pump it full of your forbidden seed.... give me what I am not allowed to have." Smith drew her back against him hard, Lilly lapped at his balls as strong wave shuddered his being and he spilled himself in hard vibrant spurts, filling the Lady as she had requested.

FogBard
FogBard
61 Followers
12