Kink! Ch. 01

Story Info
Adventures of a kink club.
1.5k words
4.05
26.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look out the large window of my office, staring down at the club floor. Half naked men and women mill around, readying themselves for the night. I stare at the half dozen themed rooms, all of them only visible from my office. There is the Prep Room, full of showers, baths, and various other things your slave needs before beginning the night. The Dungeon, full of everything you need to tie up and punish your slave. The Pet Room has stalls and kennels for pets, with all manner of accessories. The Swing Room, full of toys and massive pillows for groups of people to indulge. The Lounge is full of couches, soft benches, and tables for all types of kinks, usually servitude though. The Kitchen is fully stocked for the food fetishist among us, while the appliances are modified to be safe, and used.

The clock chimes. 30 minutes left before we open. I turn to my desk, dialing down to Reception. "Send Aura in, and put our twins in place. We're dressing to impress, we have potential clients tonight." Her quick, "Yes, Master," comes over the phone, and I hang up, watching as four sets of identical twins move to their places. Two sets go to Reception, one set standing on either side of the door to Prep, the other to the door to the Lounge. The other four girls move to the Prep Room as bathing attendants.

The phone rings. "Yes."

"Aura is here Master, and there are two girls who are interested in positions here." My receptionist sultry voice comes over the line. I glance at reception. Twins from the looks of it. I do so love twins. Nice tits.

"I will talk to them after I see our potential new clients. Send Aura to me, CeCe." I hang up. A few short minutes later, the tall blonde Aura walks through the glass office door. She walks over to me, rubbing her average sized tits against me. "I have your new uniform, Aura. I hope you didn't forget our bet." During our last Kink! games, where we pit my slaves against hers, we'd made a bet. If my slaves won, she would be enslaved to me for two week, and her slaves would become mine for that week. If hers won, I'd lose my slaves, and be enslaved myself for two weeks' time. The first week would involve training to please the new Master or Mistress, and the second would be a week of servitude.

"Of course I didn't. Let's get this started then." I order her to remove her standard business suit, unusual clothing for a Mistress. She follows me over to my desk, where her new uniform sits. I clamp her nipples, and she screams out, not use to the rough treatment. I grin, slapping a tit, enjoying the way it jumps around. I run my hands up and down her sides, pinching and pulling at her. I spin her around, bending her over the desk, running my hands over her ass. I coat a plug in a heating and tingling lube, before pressing it into her ass. She squirms, panting as the plug heats up and starts to tingle. I slide my hand down to her hairy snatch. "Ugh... Go down to Prep and tell them to give you the works and option three. When you return you will sit in the corner in position two. You will not move." I watch as she tries to cover herself as she walks through my club.

I'm looking down at my club, watching as the first of our clients walk in with their slaves, pets, holes, and dicks. My dick stiffens slightly, watching people fucking. I look over at Prep where Aura is getting her pussy waxed. She jerks as each strip is ripped from her sensitive skin. "Your new potential clients are here, Sir." Perfect timing. "I will be down in just a moment. Halt the prep on Aura. I want them to see this." I walk out of my glass encased mirror.

I step through the door to the reception counter. Cute little CeCe nods over to a nervous fidgeting couple. I stroke her hair, and she all but purrs under my hand. I step around the desk, walking over to them. "Hello, Mr. Daniels, Mrs. Daniels. I'm Tyler O'Bannon owner of Kink! and Master to the sex slaves you see here." I can see the slight bulge in the man's pants as he glances around the room at my scantily clad girls.

My slaves are required to have their nipples and clits clamped, asses plugged, and dildos gagging them. No clothes are worn. There are, of course exceptions to every rule. If a slave displeases me, a visible reminder is left, and if they don't straighten up, they are sold. Take the twins leading to the Prep Room. The one on the left, after going through training refused to have her cunt waxed. She complained that it hurt too much. She created quite the ruckus too. I had her labia pierced six times, on each side, and now a brilliant red ribbon ties her cunt lips together. She is not ever allowed to be fucked again. Her sister didn't do much better. She smarted off, one too many times. Her lips are pierced in several places and she has a matching ribbon keeping her mouth closed. I love the pretty bows on my girls.

"Shall we take the tour now?" Mr. Daniels nods eagerly; Mrs. Daniels is a little more hesitant. "CeCe, tell them to continue with Aura now." My sweet receptionist nods. "First, will start in the Prep Room. If you desire your subordinate readied before you use her, or him, the Prep Room will take care of it for you. You only need to tell them what you want, and they'll do it. Our most popular request are for waxing, shaving, and enemas." I pause watching Mrs. Daniels' eyes widen as she licks her lip.

I hold the door open for them, as they enter the tile clad room. One set of identical twins are bent over Aura. She's prone on a table, arms and legs bound. There's a tube shoved deep into her ass. The table is effectively, a toilet, angled down. Aura's stomach starts expanding slowly outward. Quickly the tube is removed, and her ass plugged. "Aura here was a Mistress. She lost a bet to me, and is now enslaved to me for the next two weeks. That is, unless she enjoys serving cock. All Mistress who've lost bets to me, have never gone back." The couple, presses close to each other, discretely fondling one another.

The twins are still waxing her cunt. Shortly sweat breaks out across her body and she starts trembling. "The effects of the enema are wonderful. Once she's finished with her wax, she will be allowed to release. That's the first lesson slaves are taught, to do what they are ordered no matter what. Of course, by not giving them the choice it's a lot quicker to teach the slave this lesson. Bring the slave up to my office and put her in a corner in position two, when you're finished. Let's move on, shall we." The twins are quick with their, "Yes Master." Before I walk away, the couple following behind me. I quickly show them the rest of the building, and we end back in my office.

Aura is waiting there, her arms behind her, tits pushed out, legs spread wide. "Before we go any further, which of you will be the dominant? Ah, Mr. Daniels, well, there are many advantages to having a sex slave. You get a hole to use whenever your dick needs release. You'll get somebody completely devoted to your pleasure. Your every desire will be indulged. Now, do you have any questions for me?" Mr. Daniels shifts in his seat, eyeing Aura's tits.

"Your club is quite exotic, and well worth the price, I'm sure, but what about privacy? How can you ensure that my wife and I won't be found out? And will you be the one training her?" The man's eyes keep flitting to and from the naked Aura, and... what is that? Mrs. Daniels, could it be you have a curious streak in you, as well? I smile slowly.

"I assure you Kink! is completely confidential. As you saw, each member is given a mask. If you choose not to use it, that's up to you. The parking garage under us is completely enclosed. From the time you pull in, to the time you leave, you could walk naked through Kink! and it's garage, and no one, other than me would know." I turn them around to the glass wall, hitting a series of keys. The glass frost over and video feeds from all the security cameras fill the glass.

Mr. Daniels nods the bulge in his pants unmistakable now. "Mr. O'Bannon, my wife and I look forward to our first appointment here." I smile, finalizing the details.