Kink Ep. 01: Daddy/Daughter Fetish

Story Info
Jenny needs a place to stay, her stepfather has conditions.
6.1k words
4.66
148.4k
267

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know what the problem with sleeping with your boss is? When you catch him screwing the coffee girl not only are you out a place to live you're also out a job. Maybe not for the screwing specifically, but definitely for sending a cell phone video of the cheating bastard and coffee slut out to his entire client list.

So here I stand, homeless, unemployed, with a lot more student loan and credit card debt than a twenty-two-year-old should have. About to swallow my pride, which sucks because I have a lot of pride and it's bitter.

I didn't tell him I was coming because I didn't want him to tell me not to. Mike is my stepfather, or rather he was my stepfather since he and my mom are divorced. I haven't seen him in about a year and a half, he hasn't been married to my mom in four. When he opened the door, he looked surprised but then he smiled.

"Jen, it's great to see you, come in." He stepped back and gestured with his hand and I stepped in. The house was just as I remembered it. Mike is a builder. He built the whole subdivision where his house sits so naturally his is the nicest. Huge with marble tile and vaulted ceilings.

"What brings you by? I heard somewhere that you'd gone out of state to college."

"Yeah, I transferred back. In-state tuition was a lot easier to swing." I didn't mention that mom hadn't paid my tuition bill so I'd been unenrolled and had to find a cheaper school I could pay for myself. I didn't think it was important to the story.

"Oh yeah, definitely he chuckled." I forgot how hot he was. He's built like you would expect a construction worker, or former construction worker, to be built. Broad chest, big arms, a little over six feet, he has dark hair with a beginning sprinkling of gray, and deep brown eyes, he looks like a man's man. As a teenager living here, I had a huge crush on him. I knew he'd never do anything so I teased him endlessly, parading around half naked. Sunbathing topless, sneaking my boyfriends into my room. I was a horrible teenager, it was more about my mom than him but now that I'm sitting here I'm suddenly feeling really guilty.

"Course now it's all over but the debt." I laughed nervously.

"I was thinking of throwing a couple of steaks on the grill, would you like to stay for dinner?"

"I'd love to."

He reached into the fridge for a beer, "you want a soda or something?"

"I'd love some wine." I can see a bottle chilling. He glances over his shoulder at me eyebrows raised.

"Are you old enough for that?"

"I'm twenty-two." I laugh, "would you like to check my ID?"

"Wow, time flies." He pours me a glass of wine and I gratefully take a sip. I didn't expect to be so nervous. I mean this is really embarrassing, but now I feel like I'm on a first date or a job interview or something. I really need to get this over with.

"I guess you're wondering why I'm here."

"I'm a little curious." He leaned back against the kitchen counter and crossed his arms.

"I ah... well, I need a favor." I concentrated on the stem of my wine glass. "I was wondering if I could borrow your pool house for a couple of weeks, a month at the most."

"Liam lives in the pool house."

"Oh, I didn't know that." Liam is his son, he's several years older than me and we never got along very well.

Mike looked down at his feet and fidgeted a bit. "Your old room is still available." He seemed a little reluctant to offer it. "If, and this is a big if, if I let you stay here it won't be like before, there will be house rules."

"Mike, I'm really not that girl anymore. I owe you an apology, I'm not saying that because I need a place to stay, I really do feel bad for how I treated you. Mom's taste in men is... anyway, you were a decent guy and I was a bratty pain in the ass."

Mike smiled at me, and my heart pounded. He was really good looking and I was really susceptible to that. "Yeah, I got the birthday card, to Dad from your bratty stepdaughter. Hope your life is less stressful now."

I remembered sending the card when I was feeling especially remorseful. "I meant it." I shrugged.

"What did your mom tell you about me?"

"My mom and I don't talk. We didn't much before and we don't at all now."

"The thing is you're a legal adult now and I'm a single guy, and... a damn kinky one at that. This is not a place you want to live."

I can feel that my eyes are way too wide. I can't help but let them slide down his body, his snug t-shirt and blue jeans. I can see a visible bulge in the front of his jeans. I remember overhearing my mom tell her friend that she'd married Mike for his cock. Judging from the bulge I'm guessing it was the size. He's still standing with his arms crossed, what looked like a relaxed pose before now looks like he's fighting to keep himself still. Like he's ready to pounce. I know I look good, I'm five eight with a figure I work very hard on. Full breasts and shapely hips. My looks are important to me and it shows. Every guy that looks at me wants to fuck me, none of them have ever looked at me like they wanted to pounce on me.

My mouth has gone completely dry. I'm pretty sure it's because all the moisture in my body is flooding my sex. I lick my lips because they seem to be stuck together. "Kinky how?" I ask at last. I can see his eyes narrow a fraction.

"Kinky... fetish driven, degenerate, depraved, sick, twisted." He was hurling synonyms for kinky at me but that didn't answer my question. There are a lot of types of kink out there, some are hot but others not so much.

"But... would you... hurt me?" He looks as if he's not breathing as his dark brown eyes hold my blue ones.

"No, I'm not into pain, giving or receiving." I'm relieved because I really have no tolerance for pain, at least not real pain. I wouldn't say no to letting Mike spank me. I always wished he would when I was younger.

He's watching me intently but it's not the same look he had moments before. He pushes off the counter and approaches slowly. He stops in front of where I'm sitting on a tall bar chair. I'm wearing a short, pleated skirt because I've got great legs. My legs are crossed to show them off to their best advantage. He touches my leg just above my ankle with only his middle finger and runs that finger slowly up my leg over my knee. There's just a bit of roughness to his finger and I can't breathe as the sensation overwhelms me. I've never felt anything like this. He stops at the edge of my skirt and looks in my eyes.

"Spread your legs for daddy." He says softly and I'm sure I've never been so turned on. I quickly uncross my legs and spread them as far as I can on the chair. His hand slides up my leg, under the hem of my skirt. Very slowly his fingers slide along my inner thigh. I feel his middle finger push my panties to the side and then that finger slides in between my folds. I'm embarrassed by how wet I am. But his finger moves in circles rubbing against my swollen clit. I feel his finger slip down to my opening but he can't penetrate because the chair is in the way. Automatically I lean back and slide my ass forward to give him access. I want to feel his fingers slide deep, and he doesn't disappoint me. His long finger slides in slowly, turning and touching as if he's exploring a cave. I can't remember the last time someone fingered me. It must have been before I lost my virginity, because after that sex became all about the guy sticking his dick in as fast as possible. It feels really good, a lot better than I remember.

I'm not sure what he's looking for on his exploration until he finds it. I'm not even sure what it is I just know that when he touches it, it sends sensation pulsing through my pussy. My breath caught on the first stroke and that must have been what he was waiting for because he altered his technique, his middle finger stroked against the sensitive spot while his thumb stroked over my clit. It feels so good I can't even breathe. My orgasm is fast approaching. I grab Mike's forearm and hold on tight, not because I want him to stop but because I'm afraid he will. I can feel his muscles and tendons move as he works me over and it's hot. My knees shake when I come and my breath escapes in a stuttered half moan half gasp.

"Wow magic fingers," I whisper because I'm not sure what else to say. Slowly he withdraws his hand which is completely coated with my cream. He lifts his hand and runs his middle finger over my lower lip. I'm not sure if he wants me to lick it off or suck his finger but then he leans in and licks it off himself. His tongue slips right into my mouth. He's a hell of a kisser he strokes my tongue with his and I am ready for him to stroke something else into me. I clutch his strong shoulders to pull him closer but he pulls back instead. He reached under my skirt with both hands this time and grasped the sides of my panties. I can feel how wet they are as they slide down my thighs.

"First rule, no panties inside the house." He slides the red lace bikini underwear all the way off my feet and starts to put them in his pocket but I'm watching him and he catches my eye and stops. Without looking away he unsnaps his jeans and lowers his zipper and I get my first look at his cock. It's huge and yet for some reason, I'm sure he knows exactly how to use it. As I watch he takes my panties and puts the wet crotch right over the head of his cock then ties the waistband around the base of his cock really tight. It really doesn't look comfortable but he tucks his trussed-up cock back inside his pants and zips up.

He moves to the sink and washes his hands and then smiles at me. "How do you like your steak?" He asks as if nothing happened.

"I um... medium." He moved to the fridge but I could not stop thinking about my panties tied around his cock. Would he fuck me with them still on there? Would he fuck me at all because he was focused on cooking now?

"So uh... I guess that no panties rule is just for me huh?"

"All the rules are just for you, kitten."

"Maybe... maybe you should tell me the rest of them."

"The most important thing you need to know is I make the rules. I'll let you know what I want and you'll do it. If I give you something, you'll wear it. You don't say no and everything stays between us." My heart is pounding, if anyone had told me I would be excited at the prospect of being unable to say no I would have said they were crazy, but now I'm so turned on I really want to know what he has planned next.

"Is it going to be hard to hide it from Liam?"

"Liam is away on a job, but don't worry about him he's just as perverted as his old man." Mike wasn't looking at me but his tone has changed and I wonder if he's embarrassed by his sexual proclivities.

I reached for my wine and took a long swallow. "This is kind of embarrassing but... I used to fantasize about you when I lived here." I mumbled and his head snapped up, his piercing gaze snared mine.

"What fantasy?"

"That you would catch me breaking curfew or sneaking my boyfriend in and you would..."

"What."

"Spank me." His mouth turned up in a smile and then slipped.

"Don't sneak your boyfriends in here now."

"Am I going to have time for a boyfriend?"

Mike shrugged still prepping the steak, "You can have a boyfriend if you want one, just don't bring him here." That really didn't answer my question.

"Were you kinky with mom?" I don't really care what he did with her but I am curious.

"Your mom was very open minded."

"Why haven't you married another open-minded woman?"

"No one is really all that open-minded."

"Why not?" He sighed and I could see he was uncomfortable. "You don't like talking about it?"

He turned around and leaned on the bar glaring at me. "No, I don't talk about it. I like my sex to be frequent and kinky. I have no trouble finding a hook up for the moment but anyone who's not a hookup thinks I'm a nice normal straight laced guy and I like it that way." He walked out to put the steaks on the grill and I didn't follow him.

I really don't quite understand what happened. After the initial fingering, he didn't mention sex again. He cooked and we made small talk over dinner. He even brought in my suitcase out of my car but there was no more mention of sex and I'm weirdly disappointed. I put my nightgown on and stare up at the ceiling in my room. This room is a lot more pink and dainty than it was when I lived here. Why would he make it girly after no one was living here?

All at once it hits me like a lightning revelation. His kink, at least one of them, is a daddy daughter fetish. He said 'spread your legs for daddy.' And I was way too willing. Sure, he said I couldn't say no but this is his role play fantasy and I very much doubt he wanted his fantasy daughter to be a slut. I haven't done much role play but I've fantasized about it and I bet I can be good at it. I'm still thinking about my panties tied around his cock and starting to think about getting myself off. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure his hands know how to get me off better than my own hands.

A soft click draws my attention to the door. It's dark but there's enough light for me to see him step in. He's wearing only a pair of boxers. I don't move, I don't even breathe as he moves closer to the bed. He lifts the blanket and peels it back off my body. I'm still not wearing any panties and I can feel my nightgown twisted around my waist. He's looking at my bare ass and I can't help but wonder if he ever did this when I was living here. The idea excites me and I'm not sure what to do about it.

"Daddy?" I whisper and he jolts. "Did you come to tuck me in Daddy?" I can hear his breath hitch.

"Yeah Kitten, I came to tuck you in." His hand slides slowly up my leg coming to rest on my ass. I have to fight every instinct I have to invite him to touch me further. What would a fantasy daughter do?

"Thank you, Daddy, I'm so cold. Will you warm me up, Daddy?" He doesn't answer he just slides into bed with me.

"Go to sleep, Kitten."

"Is mommy asleep?"

"Yeah, it's just you and me, Kitten."

"Good, I like it when it's just you and me. Will you massage me, Daddy? I like the way it feels." I don't suggest where I'll leave that up to him but when his hand moves off my hip sliding up my side under my nightgown I know I'm on the right track.

His calloused hand is rough on my skin and it feels oh so good. I can feel his cock swelling against my ass but don't mention that. His hand slides up and cups my breast, automatically pinching my nipple.

"Oh Daddy, are you really supposed to touch me there?" I hold my breath praying he won't stop.

"Daddy's just showing you how much you mean to him, Kitten. It means I'm happy."

"Oh good, I want to make you happy." I push my ass back against his erection. "Does this mean you're happy?"

"Yes, Kitten."

"Can I see it?"

Instead of answering the question he tugs my nightgown up and over my head. "Spread your legs for Daddy." He whispers in my ear. Those words make me so hot, immediately I lift my knee planting my foot on the bed. His hand released my breast and glides down my stomach to my sex. I'm already really really wet and his fingers glide through my cream.

"Why is it so slippery, Daddy?"

"Because you're happy too, Kitten."

"Do you like it slippery, Daddy."

"Oh yeah, Kitten. I really like it slippery." His magic fingers stroke my clit and I know I'm not going to last, between him touching me and the naughty role play I'm right on the edge.

"Oh Daddy, that feels good, but I feel funny maybe you should stop."

"If it feels good why should I stop?"

"What if mom wakes up?"

"Don't worry, Kitten, this will be our little secret." He slides his middle finger deep and I can't hold back the moan.

"Oh, Daddy." I sigh and he strokes harder and faster on that special spot he found earlier.

"This is special just for Daddy, Kitten, no one else can touch you like this."

"Yeah Daddy, no one else can touch me like you." That's the complete truth. My orgasm explodes and I turn my face into the pillow to muffle the moan.

"Oh Daddy, what was that tingly feeling? I like it."

"Yeah Kitten, that tingly feeling is nice huh," he chuckled.

"Show me how to make you happy, Daddy." I turn toward him and feel him tug his boxers off. He takes my hand and guides it to his cock. "Oh Daddy, it's so big."

"Don't worry Kitten, Daddy would never hurt you." He seems to have forgotten to guide my hand so I stroke him up and down a couple of times.

"Should I lick it, Daddy?"

"Yeah Kitten, pretend it's an ice cream cone." Following his instructions, I take a broad lick across the head of his cock. He doesn't seem to mind the literal interpretation, as he groans and lays back. He shoves a pillow and his arm under his head so he's propped up watching me. I could continue the role play but I really want to get him off as good as he's gotten me. I suck the head of his cock into my mouth swirling my tongue over it. I've given plenty of blowjobs but never one that I actually really wanted the person to enjoy. I suck him hard and deep and he groans and lifts off the bed. I don't think he was intending to but now he has his hand buried in my hair. His fist is pulling but I don't mind. I wait to see if this is going to turn into face fucking but when he doesn't take control I just continue sucking when I have him deep I hum.

"Mmmmm." I say as I glide up, "Daddy, you taste good." I've only been sucking him a few minutes when I can feel him tense up.

"Am I going to give you the tingly feeling, Daddy?"

"No Kitten, let me show you an even better feeling."

"A better feeling?" He pulled me down to the bed and rose above me.

"Spread your legs for Daddy." He growled and I opened my legs, my body pulsed with anticipation. He leaned down and sucked one nipple then the other.

"Oh Daddy, that feels funny." I groaned and he moved lower. Feeling a little impish I gasped and covered my mound with my hands. "Daddy, you're not supposed to put your mouth there."

"It's okay Kitten, I'm going to show you something special." I pulled my hands away and he buried his tongue in my heat. He licked up one side and down the other. Did he really have to be good at this too? The man was a foreplay God and at this point, I would role play anything he wanted if he would just keep it up.

"Oh Daddy," I whimper when he sucks my clit. Just before I come again he lifts up, he raises up on his knees and shoves a pillow under my butt. He positions his huge cock against me and the anticipation is sharp. He pushes in very very slowly and I know just what he wants.

"Oh Daddy, it's too big," I cry. "Ow, it hurts, Daddy you have to stop! Daddy! Daddy!" I'm actually pretty proud of my acting skills and it seems to be working for Mike too because he sure isn't stopping. He leans down and puts his lips to my temple.

"Shhhh, don't worry, Kitten. It only hurts at first and then it will feel really really good."

"Daddy it hurts." I whimper. When I feel my body give way and take him all I cry out, loud. It's been years since I lost my virginity and it was nowhere near this dramatic but I can tell it's really working for Mike.

"Ahh, that's a good girl. The hard part is over now, Kitten." He pulls back and rocks into me again and it's all I can do not to moan and beg for more but I don't have too. Now that the imaginary maidenhead is gone he's really getting into it. Every time he surges into me he hits that tingly spot and I'm sure that's why he put the pillow under me. It feels so good I can't even think clearly enough to continue the fantasy. I can only hold on, digging my nails into his back and periodically crying out Daddy. I scream Daddy when I come. I can't help it. I've never screamed when I came before but it just feels so good. At the last second, he pulls out and spurts his cum all over my stomach and tits.

12