Kinky Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
My awakening to control and sexual exploration.
1k words
4.52
43.3k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rj1774
rj1774
321 Followers

FYI, this story features CEI and pegging if you are uncomfortable with that click to next story.

*****

My husband is a high powered attorney which allows me the luxury to stay home, volunteer, and keep up my hobbies. This made what I found even more concerning at first. He left in a hurry one morning and forgot to shut down his laptop. Not thinking anything of it and grabbing his out of convenience I hopped on it just to browse social media. What I found changed our marriage.

Looking for a site I was just on I clicked on his history and there were dozens of hits to a site called Literotica and more to porn sites. Going to Literotica and beginning to read the stories I learned about pegging. Putting on a strap on and taking control kept being the root of the stories, but there was more.

The majority of these stories included the man in significant pain at first. The dildo would be so wide that even with tons of lube it stretched and stretched his hole. The guy in the story would love the pain of getting opened up, the stuffed full feeling, and ask for it harder. Most ended with a very rough fucking then the guy being milked with the dildo against his prostate and her breasts pressed against him. Then after cumming it would be scooped up and fed to him. One even had him with his legs over his head, rear being pummeled, with his load shot all over his face and into his open mouth!

As I switched to his porn history there was more pegging, but also so many CEI videos. I quickly learned it is cum eating instructions and there were two types he watched. Yet the vast majority of the videos he had watched weren't humiliation videos, they were sexy women with sultry voices encouraging him to cum. There were instructions for cumming in his mouth directly, into his hands to lick clean, or in one of them to cum into panties to shove in his mouth before wearing the rest of the day. Many of them then had the woman cum while he was enjoying his taste.

In short, I was really worried that he wanted cock, cum, and might leave me. As my brain raced, even to the thought of finding a guy to join us in bed so he would stay, I had to talk to a friend I trusted.

Bringing it up to my best girlfriend, Stacey, was such a relief. In fact she wasn't surprised at all! She told me how she has been fingering her husband for years, even going from one finger to three or four to give him the "full" feeling while caressing his prostate. He was a strong man in construction, but loved giving up control to her as he came so hard when she took control. The CEI also seemed normal, but even further she made her husband eat her cum filled pussy. She would ride him well, he would cum so hard, and then she would shift up to his face and plant her pussy on him. Shoving it down, his mouth wide open, tongue out, and the cum oozed out for him to eat his own cum mixed with her wet pussy. It all started to sound so sexy to me as she said she came so hard the first time she did it they began doing it often. It was really comforting knowing that I wasn't the only one, but she also made me realize all of these videos and stories included sexy, big breasted women. It wasn't about hard cocks, there were none in any of the videos or stories, it was about control, power roles, and some different male pleasure points.

I left her and went home that afternoon thinking about how kinky and perverted this all was, but I also realized my panties were soaked. Sitting on the couch I began to lightly squeeze my breasts. It felt so good that I had to unclasp my bra. I then traced my fingers around my hardening nipples before unzipping my jeans. I gasped and let out a low moan as I slipped a hand under my panties. Rubbing all around my pussy lips I couldn't help imagining a strap on pressed against me, rubbing just right, as I took my husband ass as mine. After just a couple moments of thinking of that long, thick strap on a finger easily slipped inside. I was so turned on and wet. Shifting to thinking about the CEI I decided I had to take a taste myself. Pushing two fingers deep inside me and slowly pumping them in and out they got so wet and creamy. I pulled them out and slowly pushed them against my lips and had them slide into my mouth, over my tongue, to the back of my throat. I had lost control and while my other hand rubbed my swollen clit under my panties I was gagging myself on my tasty fingers. I had quickly realized why he loves going down on me and would spend all night there if he could. I tasted so good!

Continuing to lose all restraint I slipped off my jeans and panties. On the couch I was furiously playing with myself as I brought my now even more soaked panties to my face. I drew a deep breath in and smelling them turned me on more. It put me so close to the edge I started stuffing them in my mouth. My wet crotch laid on my tongue with most of those panties in my mouth. With only my low cut blouse on, my lavender panties hanging out of my mouth, one hand under my blouse caressing my large breasts, and the other hand rubbing myself to orgasm I must have been such a kinky sight to see! I came so hard twice and I screamed out as I came. In my favor those screams were completely muffled by my stuffed mouth. As I came down I replaced the panties with my wet, cum covered fingers. Licking and sucking on my hand I decided my husband was not going to be ready for the kinky pleasure he was going to receive. I am taking control!

rj1774
rj1774
321 Followers