Kinky Boots & Leather Suits Ch. 01

Story Info
A mature women is dressed to the nines.
883 words
3.62
51.1k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mshsrfc
mshsrfc
21 Followers

It is 1963 and Dorothy Hammond has been living with Dave for 10 years, as man and wife in the East End of London. Ten years ago when Dave was 25, he was a lodger in her house in Bedford . They had an affair and when her husband found out, she had to leave and go live with Dave in London . There were a few raised eyebrows and nobody had seen a wedding, but more about the age difference, as Dorothy was 40 at the time.

Dorothy awoke quickly. What was the time? Dave got really narked if she was not ready to go out in time. Only 5'O'clock, just time for a cup of tea and then she could start getting ready for when he came home about 6.30. She found her glasses and heaved herself up out the low settee, wishing as usual it would be nice to lose a bit of weight and staggered a little and slid her feet into her 'low' 5" heeled stiletto's, her calf muscles pulling as they were stretched back again, and her bunion complaining as all of her 12½ stone came down upon it. The quick nap on the settee had been to recover a little from last night and to try and prepare a little for tonight; last night had been late one. They had got in a 1am . Usually on Thursday nights (pay day) they were home before twelve. And today had been a rush; she had gone to the hairdressers and had her beehive washed and reset, which took 3 hours, had her nails done and then onto Dave's Auntie's shop to pick up her new suit.

After a quick cup of tea, it was off upstairs. She stripped of her fawn wool dress, bra and one of her day corsets for quick wash. Looking a bit sorrowfully at the garments, she wished she would be as comfortable tonight. She could get away with more relaxed clothing when Dave was at work. Not that the corset was that relaxed (yes corset).

When she had moved in with Dave 10 years ago, she quickly realised that she had to smarten herself up. Dorothy had quickly found out that if she wanted to fit in with Dave's friends and their wives / girlfriends, she would have to be done up to the nines at all times, as it seemed to be a competition between them. But she already knew the reason Dave had really fancied her from the beginning was her figure. He went for large women, and Dorothy was large at that time in nineteen fifty three ; 44EE breasts, 43" hips and a 26" waist. To keep all that under control and look at her best in the pencil skirts and the tight waisted fashions of the 50's, serious foundations were called for. And as Dave's income increased, so did his insistence that Dorothy stay neat and well upholstered, and very soon. She started right away to 'improve' her figure, so that she had (in his eyes) the most stunning figure in the neighborhood.

Within two years, to keep up with Dave's desires and to keep her maturing middle-aged figure in check, she had had to progress from her formidable girdles to full blown corsets. Dave became fascinated by her figure and how it was displayed, buying her ever more form fitting / sexy / and frankly unwearable outfits. After four years Dorothy had said enough was enough! She had told him that she was getting to old to wear such outrageous fashions. What would people think? Dave had backed off with some reluctance and Dorothy had breathed a sigh of relief and toned down her outfits and loosened her corsets a little.

But his attitude to her changed. He was no longer as keen to take her out, mentioned that he might start working away again and he had started looking at other women in the wrong sort of way. Dorothy had told him off after one flagrant ogle in a pub while she was at his side. That night he had told her straight; he was still a young bloke and as she had started to let herself go, what did she expect. He liked good looking women, who made an effort, not somebody who dressed like his granny

Dorothy could see the writing on the wall. As the Americans say, "Shape up or Ship Out". The next day she had thought long and hard about what to do. But what options did she really have? She did not want to lose Dave, for if she did, where would she go? She was 44, never had a job in her life, living in sin with a man 15 years younger and still legally married to a man in Bedford. That evening, she made her decision, when he came home, she was dolled up to the nines and dressed in the latest bedroom outfit he had bought her. The subject had not been mentioned since and Dorothy had bit her tongue as over the years, she had to wear increasingly embarrassing outfits when out with Dave. And in the privacy of the flat it was a continual parade of bizarre costumes and other more bizarre fixations.

mshsrfc
mshsrfc
21 Followers