Kinky Boss Pt. 02: Under the table

Story Info
Boss wants to be tongued as she works at office.
3k words
4.34
45.6k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freeman64
freeman64
58 Followers

(Kinky boss stories are standalone stories and are not serialized, though the common thread running through them is various bosses with quirky tastes)


He was at his departmental store, looking at a magazine which had women tennis players showing their thighs and more and sexy film stars revealing their assets. Thighs aroused him as he imagined what was couched between them. He took care of the store because his father was ill and he had nothing better to do. Business was good in that area, but as it was midday, customers had thinned down.

It was then that a middle-aged woman dressed in a black skirt and white top walked in and smiled at him and went to look around. Well, women sometimes smiled at him; he was 25, short and cute in a way that women loved.

The woman came back and placed a few eatables and soft drinks on the counter and smiled again.

"Are you new here,?" he asked her testily.

"No. I lived in another part of the city and my office moved here and so did I. Can you do me a favor?" she asked.

"Sure, anything that I can do, I will."

"Can you deliver some more things to my house. I can't carry them."

"Give me a list and I will drop them at your place myself after I close up," he said not wanting to lose a prospective good customer.

His father had always told him to serve customers well so that they came back again and again. She paid for the things and gave him a list which she had ready and left giving her address.

She must be 38 or 40 and was living alone, he guessed.

After closing up, he took the things she wanted and left for her house. She lived in an apartment alone, as he had thought.

"Hi, come in. Please make yourself comfortable," she said pointing to a couch and brought him some juice. She was attractive and appeared shape conscious.

"I live alone and needed help. I hope it was not too much trouble for you," she asked nicely.

"No, I sometimes help out my customers when I know they will be regular. My dad always told me that. You see, he is not well and I run the store."

"That is great. Are you in a hurry? Going to see your girl, or something like that?"

He blushed and said no. He did see a girl often but it was not going beyond holding hands in the movies, which was not much compared to the lascivious ideas he had in mind.

His eyes fell on a bikini-clad girl on a magazine cover on the couch and she caught him looking at it.

"Like it?" she asked and offered it to him. "There are some great girls inside," she said.

He took it from her and browsed, shamelessly ogling the semi-clad beauties and felt a stirring in his pants.

"You can read it and return it later. I think you must display magazines like this. If you won't misunderstand me, can I ask you another favor?"

"Yes, anything," he said still looking at the models in the magazine.

"I saw some DVDs in your store. Do you have any porn movies?"

Though he was taken aback he did not display any emotion and said: "I have, but not at the store since my dad doesn't allow it."

"I want some, can you bring me?"

"Ya sure. Tomorrow, same time. Is that fine? And what do you prefer?"

"Soft porn with nudity," she said as if it was the most natural thing to discuss porn preference with a guy you just met.

"I just like to unwind after a hectic day at office. A drink and a porn movie would suit me fine," she offered in explanation.

"You don't have anyone... forgive me for asking," he drawled.

"No, what the heck, that is okay. Things didn't work out well for me. I am 38 and am used to living alone. Maybe a fling or two now and then, that is it."

They spoke for a few minutes and he left with the magazine. So there was scope for him here. He had never slept with his girlfriend and the possibility of such a thing happening soon was bleak. Nor had he hit the hay with anyone else. A virgin at 25 was a freaking shame and here was a chance to gloriously lose the status.

He reran in his mind what happened so far. The woman met him at the store and asked him to bring him stuff, a list for which she had ready, and gave him a girlie magazine and wanted a porn movie. Phew! All these usually happened in a week or even a month, but it had taken only hours. She was fast and appeared to have a motive which he was not able to figure out. Let the future unfold itself, he thought.

* * *

The next day was dull except for the girls in the magazine that he kept secretly under the counter and took a peek at now and then which resulted in an erection. Yesterday's thoughts came back to him again. Did the woman keep the magazine there on purpose for him to see? Maybe she was trying to seduce him. Would a woman ask for porn movies from a guy she hardly knew? Well, he wanted to get laid and if an opportunity presented itself in front of him, he would rise to the occasion.

After closing up, he went to the woman's house and found her waiting for him, dressed in a pink full skirt.

They sat on the couch and he gave her the porn DVDs. She took one and played it. It was about a male beautician servicing his women customers. After a few minutes the man's face disappeared between the thighs of a woman sitting on the chair.

"Have you licked your girlfriend, and do you like to lick?" she asked naturally.

"I have not eaten her, or anyone for that matter," he confided not being able to hide the fact.

He half expected her to smirk at his stupidly open acceptance, but she said, "you poor boy," and took his hand and guided it to her thighs. Encouraged, he worked his way to her pelvic junction and found that she was not wearing panties and that she was clean shaved. He gasped at the first feel of a pussy and ran his finger up and down her long vertical slit. She spread her thighs and lifted her skirt and bunched it at her hip and gestured him to eat her. He was more than willing to obey and, like the man in the movie, buried his face between her thighs and ate away sloppily.

"Wait! I will tell you how to tongue-pleasure a woman," she said and stood and stripped. She sat nude and he cupped her medium-sized boobs and quivered at the feeling, which again was a first for him. He kissed and sucked her boobs.

"Do as I say. I will teach you how to pleasure a woman to reach her peak. Then, women will never leave you. Pleasure by tongue is tops for a woman. First, kiss my clitoris and circle your tongue around it. Now, press it with your lips and squeeze. Open my labia with both your thumbs and run your tongue up and down and then sideways. Cover the entire pussy with your mouth and suck like you suck an orange. Now back to the clitoris. Got it? " she asked.

He nodded, as he looked at her wide open swollen wet hole and wondered how many men she would have taken. He knew older women had swollen bun-like pussies, depending on the frequency of the pounding, whereas young girls has small and flat ones. He preferred big ones as there was much to eat. His tongue again repeated its pleasure trip the way she wanted. She moaned and grabbed his hair with both her hands and bucked, painting his face with her juice.

"How long can you lick?" she asked as the hot action continued.

"All night long,' he muttered and again delved deep into her cavern.

"That is a nice boy, let me suck you, come," she almost pleaded.

But he was in no mood to stop licking, which was what he loved most. Lovely women with shaven pussies aroused him so much and he dreamed of eating them forever; sexy tennis players, models pop singers, film stars, the whole bunch.

She watched the eager aspirant suck her ardently for 10 more minutes without stopping him. Then she pulled him up and unzipped his pants and released his throbbing manhood which was slim and long, maybe 5 inches. She took him fully in and cupped his balls. A strong squeeze and he would cum but let him last longer, she thought, and went about the job slowly. But the action was too much for the inexperienced boy and, holding her head, he groaned that he was coming and shot his load on her hair and face as she continued kneading his balls and erection.

Drained, he sat on the couch as she took out a napkin and wiped herself clean.

"I am sorry. Getting a blow job for the first time. Really sorry," he blurted out sheepishly.

"That is fine. I don't mind. You know. I worked for three bosses all of whom loved me for my ability to give blow jobs in office. Some squirted in my mouth and some in my face and boobs. I just love that. I had some men whom I could have married. But they found out about my giving head to my bosses and so I never got hitched. That is my story," she smiled and played with his limp cock.

He again went down between her thighs and began licking her as she had taught him and brought her to an orgasm soon.

"You learn fast. You will make woman happy," she said.

"I have to go now. Can I come tomorrow, " he asked eagerly and she nodded.

The action on the DVD continued unforgotten.

* * *

The next day also she let him lick her for a long time and asked him whether he wanted to make love to her. She led him to the bed and lay with her thighs spread, inviting him to enter her. The novice slid his young cock into her experienced pussy and lost himself in a myriad feelings as images of the bikini models and porn movies scenes flashed past him, leading him to his climax.

"You like licking, don't you,?" she asked and he saw she was not mocking him.

"I do, am obsessed with cunts and licking, all types, young and middle aged. Older women, my friends said, are always understanding and teach you, too. That proved true in your case, right?"

She laughed. "Hey, I want to ask you something. Imagine a woman is at work and you are under her table, licking her. Would you like that?"

Here was the catch, the real story, he thought, and waited for it to unfold.

She continued: "Would you like to sit under a table, unseen, and lick a woman as she went about talking on phone, signing files and people coming to see her."

"So that is why you came to me...," he felt he was being used but did not want to offend her as what she offered was his passion.

"See my boy, you are under no pressure to do it. You don't accept, you can still come here and be with me. This is just the next step in our friendship. I am not saying you can't lick me or I won't suck and fuck you, if you don't accept my offer. So there is no trap or deception," she said in a matter-of-fact tone.

She appeared to be experienced in handling situations like this and had placed her argument so well that he did not know what to say.

"Is it a job like thing?"

"No, just an hour or two under the table and that too once a week. And you can quit if you don't like it."

"Hmm how old is the woman,"

"40, and sexy. Well, she is my boss and that is her trip. Nothing gets her going like secret licking. And seeing that you like to lick. You won't see her face or have sex with her. You can think it over and let me know," she said.

"Nothing in it to think about. I will do it," he sounded confident and excited. His passion for licking got the better of him, over-riding all fears, embarrassment or humiliation.

He thought he could trust the woman. Could there be trap in it somewhere? What could be the bad consequences, if any, he wondered. Such thoughts kept him occupied till next evening when he met the woman.

"My boss lady has a deal for you. You do your job and our staff will buy from your store regularly as it is nearby and we can work out a deal."

Well, there was profit in this, not bad, he thought.

"You can start tomorrow, Tuesday. Meet me outside the office early, before the other staff arrive. I will put you under the table where there is much space for you to sit comfortably. It is covered on all three sides and hence no one can see you there. The only thing you will see is the pussy of the lady boss."

* * *

Next morning, excited and aroused, he met the woman who took her inside and into the room of the boss. He found the place under the table quiet comfortable and the woman handed him a doughnut, a soft drink and a bottle of water.

"But I think you will prefer her tasty doughnut. She will come soon. Remember, a single tap on the table means you lick her pussy and double, you eat her asshole. Never insert your finger inside her, though you can gently part her lips," with those final instructions she left him waiting for the boss to arrive.

After a few minutes he heard the door open and the pitter-patter of shoes and he found the legs and thighs of a woman in front of him. His heart chugged like a train and almost stopped when she opened her thighs displaying a clean shaven pussy which was bigger than that of his woman enticer. His erection was seeking more room in his pants.

There was a tap on the table and the pussy came forward closer to his mouth. Following the instructions of the woman, he circled the clitoris and licked the slit up and down and sideways. And plucking up courage, he opened her lips wide and licked when suddenly her phone rang and he almost panicked. But he continued his job while the boss spoke to someone on the other end. When the call ended, her hand came down and pulled his hair and brought his head closer. She rubbed her moist cunt vigorously onto his face as he held his slippery tongue in place.

There was a knock on the door and he heard someone enter the room and sit in front of her. They began discussing some deal as his tongue traveled all over her much-pounded swollen pussy. There was a double tap and he opened her rear entrance and slurped away. The boss' contribution to the conversation was "mmmm" and "aah" and much was said by the man. After sometime the man finished talking and left. The boss got up and left, in which time he nibbled the doughnut and took a sip of the soft drink.

Again the boss was back in place and a tap followed prompting him to continue. This time both her hands were on his head, force feeding him. There were soft moans for a few minutes and her pussy shuddered and quivered and her thighs closed tighter on his face as she exploded, juice flowing out of her satisfied hole. She waited for him to lick her clean and got up and disappeared. The entire sensuous performance lasted 30 minutes, he thought. His trainer's head appeared where the boss's cunt was and asked him to get up.

"Everything fine?" he asked.

"I will tell you in the evening. Go through this back door, the steps will take you to next floor. Take the doughnut and the drink," she said and ushered him out.

For the rest of the day the libidinous experience left him dazed, nothing mattered for him but the licking. He replayed it in his mind again and again till evening.

That night he went to see the woman and found her elated.

"The boss is happy. The deal is sealed," she said hugging him.

"Wow! That was some experience. What a kinky woman! Someone under the table licking her.... sounds unbelievable."

"There are many like that."

"I mean, why only on Tuesdays?" he posed his doubt.

"Boy, you have to learn more. All other days are taken up," she winked.

"Whaa...t do you mean," he blinked.

"I will tell you. She has a 30 year-old unmarried male employee on Mondays. You are on Tuesdays. On Wednesdays, there is a 25-year-old girl who does it. Thursdays there is married man, 35 years of age."

"Women too! My god, what the hell! What about Fridays?"

"I thought you would never ask. Yours truly!" she beamed.

"Y...you... really?"

"Yes. I was the first one to pleasure her. Then she wanted variety, men and woman of varying ages. I spoke to them and struck a deal, just like I did with you. That is part of my job. Many did not agree, but I was careful not to mention the boss. Just spoke generally and if they were interested, I would tell them who needed a tongue. So the secret stays under the table," she finished explaining.

There sure were many kinky people around, he thought. Well, if he liked to lick, there has to be someone who liked to be licked. Who bothered whether it was above the table or underneath it.

freeman64
freeman64
58 Followers