Kinky Bride Confessions Ch. 10

Story Info
Emma gives oral as she takes her wedding vows.
1.8k words
3.62
109k
13
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 06/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

This is the continuing confession of my girlfriend Emma whom I have just driven in the KBG limo on a tour of the surrounding countryside on her way to the kinky altar to be married in a porno wedding to Jay. However things had got a little awkward on the tour.

When we arrived back at Tulle Towers I was two pictures short of the total number I should have had and Miss Anne was demanding an explanation from me while Emma met her bridesmaids.

"You should know the rules by now," Miss Anne told me and continued her discipline lecture.

"To safeguard our members, only official photographs and video are taken. All film and tape has to be accounted for going out and in to the library and all results are catalogued and only viewed upon the premises. You were entrusted with that position today in the absence of Phil and you come back with two missing. If they were failed shots you should still have brought them back. So where are they?"

I really could not really tell her what had happened and agreed that they had failed.

Emma now continues by describing her porno wedding.

"I arrived back to be met by my bridesmaids Bree and Monique, their royal blue three quarter length dresses, a petticoat girl and transvestites dream, lying upon an extravagant foundation of hundreds of layers of light blue and navy blue petticoats, confirming the KBG statement that the petticoat rules. They were accompanied by Suzy and Jessie dressed in tiny, light blue, flower girl dresses. They looked really cute and to add to the kinky occasion they were given the pleasure of reconnecting the clit of Upe to my train.

I saw you Yanno being questioned by Miss Anne about the photographs we had taken at the road stop but had to move into position without hearing what was being said.

With my left hand clasped around his shaft, and my right arm linking Boyd, we were ready for the gate to be opened for us to enter the garden. My heart was beating fast and went even faster when I heard a fanfare being played over loudspeakers followed by the tune 'Here Comes the Bride'. The gate opened and a sea of faces looked in our direction as we appeared through the white archway.

Faces were not the only things I could see through my veil as I walked past about thirty guests. Ladies were masturbating their partners cock enveloped in a handful of their gown. Others had the front of their gowns raised by their partner indicating their desire to see me have sex with them as I was now of pornstar status. I saw a number of shemales including the very pretty ones from Brazil, one of which was receiving the attention of Flo's mouth as a stud with the nickname 'Ruler' screwed Flo from behind. I saw more of the dancers, six of them teenagers probably no older than myself. One of them had the thick Asian cock of Rajiv in her mouth as she sat on the grass, her red and white dress spread out around her. Another was lying on the grass, her legs wide apart awaiting the attentions of the clitlicker who was sucking and cleaning the pole of the shemale who had just fucked the dancer. It was all so amazing to see.

Only two outright gay guys had come to my wedding and they were standing naked and embracing each other and holding each other by the cock. I thought they were studs until it was explained to me later when I met them for a chat.

Once at the top of the lawn we turned to the right and stepped up onto the altar and turned again to face our guests as Bree and the girls stood to the side. The fanfare rang out again and I looked in the direction of the gate as it opened and my naked and kinky groom, accompanied by two lovely ladies in short organza dresses, entered under the arch. Between the girls they carried his black cock on a white satin cushion and I watched the same ritual of people being offered to him as future fucks as he walked past the guests.

Reaching the altar Jay stepped up to stand on my left side and the cushion was placed on the altar before me. Boyd reached across the front of me to hand me the cock of my groom. With a cock in each hand I stood and waited for the gates to open again. This time the fanfare rang out for the totally naked Madame Margaret with Miss Anne behind her, each escorted by Mr Belston and Yano in top hat and tails. The guests curtseyed and bowed as the ladies passed to take up their positions on the altar.

Madame began to speak."

"Our organisation is one of a multitude of races. Today we have Brazilian, German, Chinese, Indian and Nigerian friends amongst us, all willing to have any form of sex with any one of us. Ours is a loving organisation, an Interracial Loving organisation and the wedding today of Emma from Scotland and Jay from Jamaica can be no better example of that. Friends, it is lovely to see you all here and I hope you enjoy the porno wedding of our youngest ever bride, and when you leave tonight, that you leave with memories of the pleasure of making love with any one of us. We are all bisexual, Interracial and most of all, proud of our association with the petticoats before us."

"Madame then turned sideways to face the bridal party."

"Who is it, who before our guests, gives this pretty bride to the Kinky Brides Group and to her kinky groom in our porno marriage ceremony."

"Boyd answered it was he and removed his cock from my right hand so that I could then use both to take hold of that of Jay. Boyd then took up his position between the bridesmaids, his cock standing to full attention as they flicked their petticoats against him. Then it was my turn to receive instructions from Madame."

"Emma, please kneel before your groom."

"I had the help of Upe to spread my gown around me as I eased onto my knees on the satin cushion. I could see the video cameras change angles and Phil the Photo, the official cameraman for the KBG and the only person permitted to take pictures, had now arrived and was in place taking still shots of every position. If a guest was caught taking a picture, punishment was brutal and embarrassing. In behind the cameras the guests moved in to get a closer look. Madame then continued the service."

"Jay, will you please unveil your bride and allow her free access to your penis."

"I looked at Jay as he slipped his cock under the hem of my veil and used it to lift my veil upwards before using his hands to throw it back over my head-dress as his cock dangled in my face."

"Emma, please place the tip of your grooms penis into your mouth.

We are gathered here today to witness the kinky marriage of Emma and Jay and to introduce Emma to the Kinky Brides Group. Emma, with this penis in your mouth we initiate you into the Kinky Brides Group and ask if you agree to perform sexual acts of any kind with whoever, whenever and wherever requested, be it in the privacy of Tulle Towers or in the public street, be it day or night, be it completely naked, wearing the tiniest petticoat or dress or bridal gown filled to capacity with petticoats."

"Without removing the cock from my mouth I answered that I agreed. Madame continued."

"Do you Emma take the penis, which is in your mouth, to be that of your kinky Sugardaddy Jay and promise to fuck and to suck with him wherever and whenever requested so long as you remain a member of the Kinky Brides Group?"

"I do, I replied, still with his cock in my mouth. It was a fantastic moment for me being enrolled into the KBG and taking wedding vows like a real bride except they were so sexy and so kinky.

I was then requested to rise to my feet and ask my trainbearer to unfasten and remove my gown. Upe moved onto the altar and undid the fastening around my neck, eased the bodice over my tits and then managed to release the ties and Velcro on my petticoats before continuing to ease the whole outfit to my knees and expose my hairless cunt to our watching guests.

Jay and I stood together and watched as Clara my transvestite dresser stepped up onto the altar, naked except for KBG underwear, and stepped into the gown I had just shed like a white cocoon. Upe then raised my gown around the excited body of Clara and fastened him in. Together they left the alter with Upe still as trainbearer. They took up new positions beside Boyd and Bree.

Madame let the scene settle amidst more camera repositioning before continuing."

"Jay, please kneel before your bride, gently open her cunny lips and place your tongue within."

"I watched him do just that, opening my legs a little to assist him and felt his warm tongue slip into my already dripping cunt."

"Do you Jay take the cunny of Emma as that of your kinky bride and promise to suck and fuck with her wherever and whenever requested, and, as her Sugardaddy, to provide her with kinky outfits, petticoats and dresses so long as she remains a member of the Kinky Brides Group?"

"I do."

"My heart skipped a few more beats when Jay said that, but it was nothing compared to how I felt when he was asked to rise to his feet and stand beside me. Madame finished off the ceremony before leaving the altar."

"I now pronounce you man and wife - porno man and wife. YOU MAY NOW FUCK YOUR BRIDE FOR US ALL TO SEE."

"It was a wonderful moment in my life and as Jay and I kissed passionately I held his cock firmly in both hands. I looked up into his eyes, a man more than twice my age to whom I had just sworn to give my body at anytime. Being so young I should perhaps have felt vulnerable, even threatened, but instead I felt happiness, contentment and very very sexy indeed. I was loving the applause and the attention of the cameras all around us catching every little detail of our wedding, following us as we made our way through the crowd towards the gate and then back to the altar where the bridal bed had been placed. All the time I held tightly to Jay as my long veil trailed across the grass behind us. Apart from that and my suspender belt and stockings we were both naked and I experienced first hand the sensual touch of ballroom dancing gowns and other petticoated dresses against me as our guests came forward to kiss us and congratulate us.

I was so looking forward to the sensational feeling of his cock slipping into my excited cunny."

yano
yano
91 Followers