Kinky Bride Group Confessions Ch. 1

Story Info
Emma the virgin bride.
2.1k words
4.12
151.4k
22

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
90 Followers

My name is Yano. I was once the only full time employee of the Kinky Brides Group (KBG) and now live with my pornstar girlfriend, Emma, one of the kinky brides, and our shemale lover, the stunningly beautiful Michelle.

As I am sure you can imagine we have the most wonderful sexual combinations and I adore each of them equally.

Five years after seeing her in the rear seats of my limo, 'Dark Secret' as a most daring and scantily dressed bride, I found myself regularly with Emma, unofficially and at her riverside flat. (If we were found together by a KBG member the punishment would have been both humiliating and severe).

By then she was 23 years old and we had become good friends on the many occasions I had driven her from her flat to various locations. Sometimes we dared to have sex, other times we just talked and she told me about her life as a high class pornstar and her days in the KBG.

Here is her story.

"I was eighteen and regularly being chatted up by this black guy who seemed to be walking home about the same time as I was from school. He was much older than me but I liked him and began to look forward to meeting him. One day he brought me a present of a solid silver locket and suggested he would take my picture to put in it if I liked, so I went round to his place, which was actually quite some distance away - but not in his Porsche car which he had parked further down the road. It was the first time I had been alone with him but I had developed a trust in him over the weeks we had been meeting. He had a fantastic Penthouse flat which looked over the river and he made me feel really special. At first I refused his offer of a drink but changed my mind later as it was not often that an adult gave me the opportunity to drink. Anyway I felt nice and relaxed when Boyd took a few shots for my pendant, my long blonde hair pulled over my right shoulder at his request. Then he asked if he could take some other pictures of me walking around and lying around in his flat.

I was not very sure about that, after all I only had my school uniform on, but he assured me that would be alright for this time. So I straightened up my tie and my white knee socks and began to let my skirt back to it's full length by unfolding the folds I had made around my waist to make it as short as it was. Boyd felt it was alright as it was and I could even make it shorter if I wanted to look really sexy, so I made another fold and made it real short. "I walked around the room and out onto the balcony, the breeze from the river lifting my skirt a couple of times as Boyd lay on the floor taking endless shots. One time he was showing me how to pose when my hand hit the front of his trousers. I discovered I was turning him on and so, after another two vodkas, I went around the room deliberately bending over and sitting down on the chair arms so that my white panties could be seen. By the end I was wanting to kiss him but he just dropped me off near my house and drove off.

Next day he was at the school again."

"I've got the photographs done if you want to see them," he said as we walked along.

"Of course I did so I arranged to be picked up later and we went in the Porsche to his flat. He seemed a little disappointed that I didn't have my uniform on because he thought the shots he had were good but could be better. Anyway we went up to his flat and I was stunned when I went into the sitting room to find a magnificent bridal gown hanging from the thick wooden curtain rail. It positively shimmered through the long polythene bag and in the bottom there was a huge pile of shimmering ruffles. I looked at Boyd and asked if he was married."

"Of course I'm not. That dress is for a photoshoot I am doing with a model tomorrow so don't sound so disappointed."

"We had a few drinks as we looked at loads of pictures, some in colour, some in black and white. Some were even quite sexy and Boyd suggested I would make a fabulous model, he even wished I was modelling the bridal gown for him the next day.

You don't need to wait until tomorrow, I answered, I'd love to wear a dress like that.

Boyd took it off the rail and held it against me and decided he would love to photograph me as a bride. He showed me to his bedroom and fetched in a large bag which contained a petticoat and all the trimmings.

I was trying to undress before he had even left the room. Having filmed lots of bride models he explained how I should dress and how he would come in when I was ready to be zipped up.

Once undressed I stepped into the petticoat easy enough and fastened it around me. The dress was more difficult, the long train frilly and huge, the whole dress very heavy, but I eventually found a way to lower it over my head and ease it, and the numerous layers that it had, over the petticoat. Being an off the shoulder design I had to remove my bra and held my hands over my breasts when I called Boyd back into the room. He made some minor adjustments to the skirts and spread out the train behind me and watched as I raised the bodice around me and then zipped me in."

"You look stunning," he declared pulling me towards him to receive a nice kiss on my right cheek.

"We turned to stand side by side in front of the mirror and he saw me look at the big bulge in the front of his pants which I had felt once again when my hand touched him, quite accidentally I may add. As he fixed the veil into my hair I let my hand touch him again to feel he was still very excited."

"Later honey, later," was all he said in a bit of a dismissive tone.

"I was getting excited myself at the idea of making a man so big in his pants.

After smoothing the fantastically long veil over and beyond the train Boyd went into the other room to fix his cameras. I entered with my face covered by the veil and walked around, the train tugging at my hips as I did so. He took loads of shots and then asked if he could set the camera on timer and have his picture taken beside me. Of course I agreed and he took one with me linking him, another lifting my veil and was about to take a third when he rushed back into the bedroom to get something.

I had my back to the door when he returned to my side."

"I hope you don't mind but I think this is what you want to see."

"I turned to find him absolutely naked, his 12 inches of black cock dangling before him as he walked to my side. I was stunned, motionless and speechless and Boyd placed my hand on his erection. I held it, it was huge and he showed me what to do as I ran my hand up and down his shaft. He leaned over and reset the camera and captured our first sexual shot.

He continued to reset his camera and pose with me, the long train draped over his cock in one shot. He then asked if I would kiss his cock and he helped me with the gown as I dropped to my knees without question. He took several shots as I held the tip in my mouth or ran my tongue along its full length. Then he kneeled down beside me."

"I want to do the same for you now, just lie back across the floor and I'll find my way up under your dress and kiss your pussy."

"I just lay there, I think I was still mesmerised by the size of his shaft and the whole scenario but I didn't do anything to stop Boyd. He removed my panties and then I felt him ease open my thighs with his head and then the soft gentle touch of his tongue on my pussy. I shuddered but not so much as I did a few minutes later as he kept licking and pushing his tongue inside me until I orgasmed. It was fantastic and I pushed myself into his face. I wanted him to eat me and was still moaning in ecstasy when he lay down on the gown at my side and began kissing me full on the lips. He rolled over onto me and I could feel his cock against my leg. I wanted it in me, I wanted to feel his thickness squeezing my virgin hole wide and I told him so. He stopped, stood up and took my hands and pulled me to my feet. Boyd led me to the bedroom."

"Do you want to be a kinky bride and keep the gown on when we make love?" he asked adding, " Because I do".

"I feel like a prostitute in a porno movie," I replied. Boyd just laughed.

"You are too young to be a prostitute but I'll buy you lots of nice things if you do this again for me. You're not a prostitute but my sexy girlfriend".

"I kept the dress on and lay down on the bed to watch Boyd make the adjustments to it to reach my hot pussy again. I propped myself up on the pillows so as to be able to look over the huge white wave of my gown as Boyd offered his cock to my hot and open love hole. I was wet and held my legs open as far as I could. I felt the huge bulbous knob enter me slowly and gently at first but after that I don't remember much except the pain as he stretched me upwards and outwards. I think I fainted because all I remember later is the hot fire in my pussy and Boyd screwing away at me. He took a long time and the pain soon changed to pleasure as he gave me another orgasm. I was puffing and blowing, my legs up over his back as his rod took me to three more orgasms, it was truly wonderful. Then before he came himself he pulled out of me and stood up."

"I don't want to make you pregnant and I don't want to mess the gown so please take it off and wank me over your tits and lick my cream if you want."

"In seconds the gown and the petticoats were off and we walked back through to the other room. Apart from the veil I was now naked, naked and sore. Boyd switched off the dim lights and walked with me over to the still open balcony door. We looked out and saw three pleasure craft on the river, floating night-clubs, as we stood there naked. I stroked his shaft, the night breeze pleasantly wafting across our bodies as we stood just inside the doorway.

Boyd showed me the part of his cock to concentrate on and I watched as he gathered up the long veil that I was still wearing and began to fondle his body with it. I then decided to kiss his cock and soon took the large bulbous end, that only minutes earlier had been inside my pussy, into my mouth to suck. This and the handful of veil which I used to caress his testicles as I sucked helped to increase his excitement and he was gasping and grunting quite loudly as I just kept running my tongue around the zone he had shown me. Somehow I knew he was about to ejaculate and I'm glad he pulled his cock from my mouth and fired off across my neck and tits, so forceful was the jet of hot white cream. I was still kneeling in front of him so he offered his cock to my mouth again and I cautiously licked off some of his cream. Although he had to push himself into my mouth and also gently force me to eat the cream he had scooped onto his fingers from my tits, it is now a taste I love and readily fill my mouth with hot spunk from any lover.

We showered together and soon after he ran me home."

yano
yano
90 Followers