Kinky Bride Group Confessions Ch. 2

Story Info
Emma the schoolgirl bride has first public sex.
1.6k words
3.85
81.8k
13
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

"Next morning I was still so sore that I stayed off school. I rang Boyd to tell him and he suggested he pick me up after lunch time and spend the afternoon with him. So with my parents at work, I agreed and also agreed to his request to wear my school uniform.

We went for a nice drive along the river towards the coast and with the roof down on the Porsche it was wonderful. Boyd suggested it would be fun if I made my skirt shorter and opened my blouse a bit more to watch the reaction of the truck drivers as we drove alongside. I really did enjoy that, I already knew men on the building site on the way to school always watched me walk passed but it was Boyd who told me I was probably every mans fantasy as they saw me each day and I should do more teasing with them next time.

Boyd seemed to know where he was going as we turned off the main road down some narrow lanes towards the river. We arrived at a disused boathouse, he switched off the car and leaned over to kiss me, placing his hand on my thigh at the same time, pushing up my skirt to reveal my panties and fondling my left breast."

"I want to take more pictures of you in your uniform, this time sexy pictures, no bra and no panties, looking up your skirt and bending over. You saw how drivers on the road reacted to you, well I think you are the most gorgeous and sexy girl I know. Last night in the bridal gown you were unbelievable, so radiant, so virginal and yet so so sexy."

"At that he kissed me and I held him tight as my tongue pushed into his mouth and his hands fondle my breasts even more.

After ten minutes I was so randy and when we stepped out of the car I was like putty in his hands, removed my panties and lay back over the bonnet of the car. Boyd knelt before me, pushed my skirt up a few more inches and began licking me. I was still sore from his cock the night before but his tongue was so soft and gentle that I felt the soreness disappear and pushed myself into his face. Neither of us seemed bothered that we were doing this in broad daylight and in the open air as he took me up and then cooled me down, then took me up again.

He stopped before I orgasmed and suggested I pose for more pictures now that I was very randy. He suggested I pick some of the flowers, bending over one way to show of my naked bum and then bending over the other way to show my cleavage in my open blouse. I just kept on picking flowers not really paying attention to Boyd until I looked up to see he had removed all of his clothes. I gasped at his size as he walked towards me and realised why I was so sore, if I'd taken all of his cock into me."

"Emma, my gorgeous little schoolgirl, why don't I take your picture as you suck my throbbing prick"

"With his camera in his hand I had to look up at him as I sucked and licked his monster cock. He took a few shots and then pulled out and walked back to the car where he opened the trunk."

"I bought some gifts for you and hope you haven't got all of the top ten CD's. They are in appreciation of what you are doing for me."

"I walked over to the car and took hold of the bag. It really did contain the top ten CD's. As I stepped forward to hug him I glanced into the trunk and saw ladies underwear lying. Boyd knew I would see it and immediately explained."

"I also bought you some sexy underwear and a dress but then I thought you might think me too forward so I bought some CD's instead."

"I looked at the white frilly suspender belt protruding from the bag of a top bridalwear shop in town. I touched it. I'd never worn suspenders and stockings before and held it up to look at. It was so frilly, lots of lace decorating the satin and little pink bows on the four straps. When I told Boyd I wanted to put it on he was like an excited child as he opened the bag further to hand me a packet of white silk stockings with lace tops. At the same time he opened another bag to reveal a tiny white dress with a white skirt of white chiffon."

"I would love if you would put all these on for a few pictures."

"By now I would do anything for this man, he was kind and generous and of course very sexy. He helped me dress at the side of the old boathouse, his cock dancing around every time it made contact with the dress. The bodice of the dress was very tight but stretchy enough for me to fit my breasts into. It looked like a dress a ballerina would wear as I ran my arms over the chiffon to find it just a little bit short of reaching my stocking tops. However Boyd thought it looked magnificently sexy and as he directed me to look in the car window as a mirror I could see by the way his cock was standing on end that it must be. I felt odd. As well as the stockings and suspenders, I'd never worn a dress so short before and never gone without panties.

According to Boyd I looked magnificent and as he lifted me up to hang around his neck and kiss him, I could feel his cock between the chiffon and my thighs. We kissed, our tongues touching and pushing at each other, my hands rubbing against his naked skin until he laid me over the wing of the car, dropped to his knees and started licking at my pussy again. That wonderful feeling returned and I watched as he stretched for his trusty camera. I maintained my position, my legs open, the chiffon lifting and then covering my pussy much to his amusement. I followed his directions and turned over and pushed my bum in the air then walked towards him as he lay on the grass, the breeze playing on the chiffon of my dress at just the perfect moments. All the time we had been completely undisturbed except for the odd airliner high above in the azure blue sky.

Boyd explained I was not the first girl he had photographed here and he gave a few names, none of which were familiar despite his knowledge that one was now a superstar page three girl.

He nearly orgasmed when I began to skip around, flicking my dress up as I did and then spinning round as I held it up around my head.

I kept spinning until I fell onto the ground face down. I just lay there knowing my bum was in full view but my head still spinning. I felt Boyd kiss both my bum cheeks twice and then ease me up off the ground to give access to his tongue on my pussy again. I just lay there as his tongue soothingly licked me, each time increasing his distance until I felt him touch my anus. I was shocked and rolled over immediately to receive his immediate apology, suggesting he had got carried away by my sexiness. He lay down beside me, kissing me, running his hands through my hair, still apologising. As we lay there he thanked me again for the epic pictures he had got of me as his bride. I agreed I would do it again for him to be met with the question."

"Now?".

"He didn't have the bridal gown with him but only the long veil and headress. He suggested the dress I had on could be my kinky bridal gown and ran excitedly to the car to bring out the bag and it's contents. I suggested, quite bravely, I'd do it for another two CD's that I wanted and he readily agreed.

A few minutes later he had me ready and his cameras were all charged with more film. I stood at the boathouse as my naked photographer lay on the grass again, my face covered by the veil but my pussy open to view from the angle he was at. I went through hundreds of poses, the usual bending and leaning, more timed shots with Boyd in my mouth. He eased first one breast and then the other from the bodice of my dress and eventually stripped me off the dress and had me wander around wearing only the veil and my stockings and suspenders. I did everything he asked, even masturbating to him as he did the same to me. When I lay down on the grass he did so too, straddling me so that his cock was in line with my mouth and his mouth was in line with my pussy. We licked and sucked at each other. I held his huge shaft with one hand and brushed my veil around it as I sucked him to his first orgasm directly into my mouth. I only took so much and then directed the rest onto my breasts as I heaved into his face as my own orgasm rattled through my body.

We just lay there in the sunshine for another half hour and then I suddenly realised the time. I panicked a bit but Boyd suggested I call my parents from his friend's house which was not too far away.

What would I tell them was my biggest worry?"

yano
yano
91 Followers