Kinky Bride Group Confessions Ch. 3

Story Info
Emma performs with schoolmate's father.
1.6k words
3.86
80.6k
10
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

"I didn't have long to think. The house was only five minutes away and the boathouse was actually on their land. When we arrived I was shocked to find his friends were already watching our performance on video from a camera set up in the old boathouse. When the gate at the top of the lane was left open, the area around the boathouse was a very popular place for courting couples who, unknowingly, became video stars.

I was introduced to Mr. Belston and Flo, his girlfriend. He was quite old, about forty, sitting in his cashmere dressing gown and Flo in her mid twenties, in a white dress not dissimilar to the one I had just been wearing. She was a lovely looking girl, the white of her dress contrasting beautifully with her dark ebony skin. There was something familiar about Mr. Belston but I was unable to fathom it out until much later. Anyway I was able to use their telephone to call home and say I had gone to a friends to revise for my exams.

As I said Flo was lovely and so friendly too and she made us something to eat. Later as Flo and I washed the dishes she told me to do anything Mr. Belston asked me to do and to make sure I never ever got him angry. I was puzzled by this advice but she refused to elaborate and I was left to puzzle it out, rather unsuccessfully, at the time I may add.

Afterwards we all had something to drink, a vodka which I found quite strong but I did manage another as we all sat around the television."

"Emma, we're planning a big party and an orgy to celebrate your 18th birthday next week," Mr. Belston announced quite casually and went on. "Lots of food and drink and boys and girls too, but you will be our guest of honour, our sexy school girl in her real school uniform."

"I looked at him, remembering also the advice from Flo, and asked how he knew I was about to be eighteen. He laughed and told me he knew lots about me."

"Do you remember being in a fight with a girl at school a couple of years ago?"

"I hadn't forgotten about it although it was not prominent in my mind. It had all been about my friend being hit with a hockey stick by a girl two grades higher then us. I hesitated when I remembered the girls name, Sarah Belston-Lee."

"Yes, my daughter," said Mr. Belston, standing up from his chair and walking around the room like a school teacher. "You smacked her in the eye and you never ever apologised."

"I actually remembered it well now. I stood on a chair behind the cloakroom door and when my friend indicated it was Sarah coming in the door, I swung out and hit her right in the eye. There was a bit of an enquiry about it but I don't remember her Dad being involved, so although his face was familiar it was not from then. Mr. Belston was still parading around the room until he stopped in front of me."

"As I said you never even apologised so you can do it now by sucking on this."

"His dressing gown dropped to the floor and he was naked before me, his shrivelled up cock caught in his pubic hairs. I did the wrong thing and laughed so he pulled me out of the chair onto my knees in front of him. I was suddenly worried about what I'd got into, suddenly the great times with Boyd had turned nasty. I appealed to Boyd to help me but Mr. Belston answered for him when he suggested that he knew better to just stay out of it. I tried to rise to my feet announcing I was going home."

"Do you want to take some of the pictures with you or should we just give them to your school friends to look at, the pretty little bride sucking the big black cock. You couldn’t be forced into all that wedding dress without wanting to do it and we know you wanted to do it and so will your friends. I have hundreds of pictures and a very good video taken when you should have been at school. Maybe the headmaster will not be so lenient with you this time when he knows one of his pupils is a school girl prostitute, taking CD's in return for sex in her uniform. What a disgrace to the school. Just think about it for a minute and watch Boyd using his tongue on Flo, as you do."

"I was trembling, this time in fear rather than the ecstasy I had experienced with Boyd. Boyd didn't look too happy either as he switched on a video camera and then lay along the coffee table. Once he was into position Flo manoeuvred her open legs up each side of the table directly above his head and then lowered herself to his face. Her white dress rode up as Boyd started licking her."

"I bet you would love to suck that huge cock again instead of mine," said Mr. Belston, close up to my face because I had stopped at the door.

Well you will get to suck your lover again because you and I are going to join them as a foursome and as I fuck your sweet little pussy you can help suck off your lover with his sister. Now get on your knees, say you are sorry Mr. Belston, and then suck me nice and big."

"I felt awful. Was there any way out from this mess? I had been duped by a man I thought I trusted. I gave him my virginity in the kinkiest of ways, a scene which I later found out had been captured by a hidden camera in the bedroom. I thought Boyd was going to be mine, that he fancied me. Now he was slurping away on the pussy of Flo, his eyes avoiding contact with mine every time I'd looked at him since meal time.

I looked at Mr. Belston pleadingly."

"It's no good giving me those pleading eyes girl. You either do it or I do some mailing tonight."

" I made to drop to my knees."

"Not here girl, in front of the camera and here is what you have to say. I'm very sorry Mr. Belston, you can fuck me hard if you like but first let me suck you. Have you got that?"

"I nodded and he steered me over to the table. I said what he wanted and he turned me around so that the camera caught me taking all of his limp dick into my mouth.

I just kept sucking, made my mind blank and just sucked. His cock grew quite quickly to about 6 inches and once nice and hard he told me to suck Boyd nice and hard too. I did just that, sharing the 12inches with Flo as Mr. Belston ran his fingers up under my school skirt onto my pussy as he watched. I was still wearing the stockings and suspenders which seemed to excite him, the idea of a school girl going to school in such underwear much to his amusement. Then I had to sit on his lap and I felt his cock prodding the lips of my pussy. I felt like telling him to be gentle as I was still so sore from Boyd but decided not too just in case it made him angry and he screwed harder. Once he was into me it didn't feel so bad. He was much shorter and thinner than Boyd and I had to bounce up and down on his lap for a few minutes and then make sure we stayed coupled together as we stood up and I took up my position to suck Boyd."

We did it and so I took part in my first foursome. Boyd made Flo cum, I made Boyd cum into my mouth and all over himself and Mr. Belston pulled out and ejaculated over my skirt which I still had on and laid across my back. When I complained all he could say was it was easier to clean a skirt than be pregnant with his baby. I said no more.

It was Flo who drove me home. On the way she said she would pick me up the next night and bring me to the house."

"Honey, you and I are to give a show to some clients of Mr. Belston tomorrow night. I'll meet you from school because we have to be dressed in expensive bridal gowns ready for their arrival. Don't be late and don't even think about not coming, that would be the worst thing you could do."

"I slipped off the sexy underwear before I arrived home and went directly to the bathroom to wash my skirt.

Next morning as I walked to school I passed the building site to the usual whistles. Then at the gates to the site I recognised the face of the man in the hard hat and the suit."

"These guys would pay sweetly for some of the pictures I have of you darling. Always remember that I have willing customers who enjoy kinky schoolgirls. I hope you are not wearing panties under that skirt. I like my girls to be panty free. Now make sure you're not late tonight, one of my clients especially likes his girls young and has paid even more to have you as his magnificent virgin schoolgirl bride. Be good today and be quiet also, not a word to anyone."

yano
yano
91 Followers