Kinky Bride Group Confessions Ch. 4

Story Info
Emma meets her Ebony sugar daddy.
2.5k words
3.74
64.3k
10
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

"Flo met me as I walked home from school and drove to my house to drop off my bag."

"You have to keep your uniform on. It's very important," she called as I opened the car door and got out.

"I took fifteen minutes to convince my mother I was going back to a friends to study and rejoined Flo in the car which she had parked further along the street, out of sight of my mother.

"I brought these," I informed Flo, showing her the white frilly underwear I had worn the previous night."

"Good girl, I like someone who shows the right initiative."

"We set off and as we drove through the evening traffic she told me there was a change of plan and that we were to make our way to the boathouse at Mr Belston's.

On arrival I was instructed to strip naked at the side of the boathouse, everything including my white knee length socks. Flo reappeared from inside with a sheer nylon white blouse which easily showed off my breasts and a tiny white nylon petticoat with three ruffles around the hem. It barely covered my bum. She then swapped my grey straight skirt for a grey pleated mini skirt, which was just as short as the petticoat, and which splayed out the pleats due to the ruffles. I was allowed to wear my school tie which I left loose at the neck because of the neckline on my new blouse. A pair of white ankle socks with a frilly trim draped over the top of a pair of black leather ankle boots with 3" heels completed my new outfit, although I have to admit I felt quite naked. As Flo pulled my long blonde hair into a ponytail and held it back with a narrow white ribbon she gave me further instructions."

"Walk back along the road to the gate and wait by the side of the road for a big white limo to pick you up. Inside will be Mr J and Mr T. I warn you now, if I haven't already, that these guys are very kinky but also important clients of Mr Belston. Do as you are told, nothing else. Upset them and you upset Mr Belston and you can imagine what might happen after that. There is a security camera mounted on a post overlooking the gate and, during the time you are waiting, make sure you are in view and seen crossing the road at least once to touch your toes. You are now a super sexy schoolgirl so enjoy yourself and I'll see you later. "

"I was sent on my way, alone and nervous. I wished I'd had access to a mirror before I left the boathouse. I'd never worn a skirt so short before and I really did feel incredibly short of clothing and all I could feel was the ruffle along the hem brushing against my buttocks as I walked, together with the breeze on my breasts through my blouse. I kept trying to see if my bum was showing and kept wondering what the girls at school would say if they could see me now. They all thought I was a snob because I had such good looks and an attractive figure and thought I was too good for the boys in our grade. Yes I was quiet, unlike some of my classmates and one in particular, but I had actually enjoyed my time with Boyd and, to a certain extent Flo. I enjoyed posing in my uniform and the bridal gown but I was worried that being on a public roadside like this was dangerous and I might get caught.

It takes a good fifteen minutes to walk to the gate. It took me at least twenty. The road outside is not particularly busy but the breeze of what traffic that did pass played havoc with my skirt and it was wafted up by a truck to give the driver of a closely following car a full view of my petticoat which I just managed to keep from going skyward also.

I saw the camera on the post and so crossed the road as instructed. Halfway across I stopped and leaned forward to touch the ground. My whole bum must have been visible because I felt my clothing ride up over my buttocks and even more of the warm breeze across my naked pussy. On reaching the other side I turned and waited for another car to pass. I looked down and could see my nipples standing erect against the material of my blouse, my pert breasts fully visible. I was excited. Actually I was more excited than worried now and I let my skirt and petticoats follow their own course when the next car passed. Unless the driver, a girl, looked in the rear view mirror she would have missed my pussy being exposed. Just in case the camera had missed it I checked the road was clear and then took hold of the hems and lifted the front of everything to my waist and exposed myself in public for the first time.

I did have quite a long wait and so did a few more bends for the benefit of the camera. During this display I noticed it was possible to see through my petticoat and so for one vehicle I folded up the tiny skirt until it looked like a wide belt and stood there in my see through petticoat and blouse, much to the delight of the driver of the petrol tanker that passed, horn blaring in appreciation.

A few minutes later the long white limousine appeared from the direction of the boathouse and stopped at the gate. I crossed the road, trying to unfold my skirt at the same time. The rear door opened and a small man got out."

"Just leave it as it was," he said referring to my skirt. "Sorry we are a little late, we were enjoying your show so much until you got a little carried away."

"He held out his hand to shake mine."

"I'm very pleased to meet you Emma. I'm Mr T. If you would care to get into the limo you can meet Mr J who is looking forward so much to your attention."

"I had paid little attention to the length of the vehicle until I stepped inside to find Mr J lying on the large bed, his ebony body shrouded with a soft blanket. He indicated I should sit on the soft leather seat and I was joined by Mr T."

"You my darling are beautiful and I welcome you to my organisation. You may call me Jay and my friend here is Tommy. Now we really enjoyed your show as Tommy was saying and want you to continue now by turning around to look out the rear window as you kneel on the seat."

"Doing as he asked of course made my skirt and petticoat rise up over my buttocks again."

"Very nice my darling, very nice indeed. Open your legs a little more please and push your bum into the air and let me see those honey lips I've heard so much about. Wonderful. Now Tommy why don't you taste her for me and tell me if it is true."

"Tommy immediately responded and dropped onto the thick grey carpet to place his tongue on my pussy and then started licking me. I realised that we were quite invisible inside the limo and saw through the rear window that we were heading back towards the city."

"Well Tommy, is it true, is this horny little schoolgirl as hot property as they say?"

"I was enjoying Tommy pushing his tongue between my lips and he had just reached my clitoris when he stopped to answer Jay."

"Very tasty, so sweet and so juicy too, Sir" he replied.

"What about her rosebud, try that too."

"Next thing I knew his tongue was licking at my anus as he held my buttocks apart. This was new to me and at first appalling as I tried to turn around."

"Hold steady young lady," Jay ordered, "Enjoy the experience. I can tell your anus is virgin and I look forward to making you my virgin bride and easing myself into you as we consummate our kinky marriage with lots of kinky sex."

"I was speechless in horror at what he was suggesting. I began to feel this was not really as good an idea as it was when I left school just two hours earlier. I had been looking forward to another sexy time with Boyd and Flo and never considered anything else. As I looked at Jay I also heard Flo's words running through my head. "Don't upset him or Mr Belston would get really upset. He had incriminating evidence about me.

I turned to face the rear window again and the taxi cab behind us."

"That's alright my darling, please sit down on the seat again and have a look around at all the cars and buses and people just outside our car who cannot see what is happening in here. Watch them as you remove your skirt, it does look a little pointless around your waist like that."

"I did it and adjusted my petticoat as I sat down again."

"I do like a girl wearing a petticoat," Jay continued, especially lots of layers and frills just like yours. It is so nice to be able to see through your one also. Stand up and let the people in the car next to us see how sexy you are."

"I stood up as best I could in such a low vehicle and did a twirl as they looked across at the car. As I did so Jay eased to the edge of the bed and let the cover slip to his waist as he prodded at my buttocks. He had no shirt on and I soon found out he was fully naked when he removed the cover."

"I think your breasts will be as firm as your delightful buttocks and I aim to find out as you suck my throbbing cock."

"Like Tommy, Mr J was a slightly built man with a fine crop of dark hair. At 44 years of age he was 11 years older than his friend and smelled of expensive body lotion and after shave. His cock stood tall, not nearly as fat or as long as Boyd's, but nevertheless long, and he wanted me to take the whole of it into my throat as he forced my head forward as I sucked him. I choked and he let go and told me to lick his shaft. I did this until the car stopped in the driveway of a suburban house.

The door opened as Mr J recovered himself and I had to step out to be met by Lucy and Anne, her mother-in-law. Both ladies wore dresses with big petticoats and dropped to their knees to offer to suck the cock of the naked Jay as he stepped from the car. He ignored them and instead told Lucy to take me for a walk and let the kinky whore see the neighbourhood. I was once more astounded when I heard him refer to me as a whore. He had been so nice in the car and I looked at him expecting an apology. I didn't get one as Lucy took me by the hand and led me out the driveway onto the street. I was still so stunned that it was a few moments before I realised I was on the public street in such see through clothing."

"It's alright, there are only three houses in this street, Anne has one, I have the other and the one we are coming to now. This is a summer house for some people who live abroad and so it is empty and easy to walk up to the corner to the telephone box and have sex in it. I've done it loads of times in all sorts of dresses and quite often completely naked. Once you are on the streets you will have to learn to do the same. Now walk round to the call box and ring this number and tell Anne you are ready for more sex."

"I looked at Lucy as I tried to grasp the situation. It was getting dark and although the road with the telephone box was quiet, there was the occasional car passing. We went forward to the corner covered by the overhanging hedge of the unkempt garden of the house. The road was some fifteen feet away on a curve beyond a grassy area with some bushes growing in a centre area. I watched the headlights of those cars passing and saw that they did not strike the call box or the twenty feet of pavement I had to travel to reach it but I was still uncertain about it. I knew I had to do it but I suppose needed those words of encouragement from Lucy, a complete stranger whom I had never met until ten minutes before.

Lucy was great, telling me how it was definitely possible without detection and it would feel strange as well as exciting being on the public highway so scantily clad. I told her about my walk from the boathouse and she thought this was much easier, this was in growing darkness as opposed to broad daylight. Another slight hesitation and I decided to do it. Lucy went to make sure it was all clear and passed me a coin to make my call when I reached the call box.

I actually made it without a problem, opened the door and rang the number. Anne answered and congratulated me on my achievement."

She continued. "Tell me you are ready for a nice sexy time and then I'll tell you what you have to do."

"So I told her I was willing to have more sex."

"Good girl. I think we knew you would be a fantastic addition to our organisation. Now there is one other daring thing you have to do to prove your willingness to us. I want you to ease your petticoat upwards to your waist, and then step outside for Lucy to take your photograph at the call box and at the corner before walking back to us exposing yourself. Is that understood?"

"I acknowledged her request and nervously did exactly as asked. As I stepped from the call box I froze for a moment when a car approached but Lucy and her petticoat filled skirt stepped between us to avoid any potential problem. As suggested by Flo, I had shaved my pubic hair to a minimum and my pussy lips were pouting and pumping, much to the amusement of Lucy. I did walk back to the house with Lucy photographing me as I did so and actually enjoyed nearly every minute of it, but only when I had safely reached the garden of the Lucy's house.

I was permitted to pull my petticoat back to normal and entered the front room to be introduced to Adele, another schoolgirl of a similar age and dressed exactly as I was, except she had a different school tie."

yano
yano
91 Followers