Kinky Bride Group Confessions Ch. 6

Story Info
Kinky bridalwear fitting for kinky bride-to-be.
2.5k words
3.65
65.7k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
90 Followers

My girlfriend Emma continues to tell of her adventures in the Kinky Brides Group and of the preparations for her forthcoming kinky wedding to Mr Jay.

"The following week leading up to my birthday party I received no photographs to pass onto Bree. Every time I met her it was difficult to dismiss from my mind the vision of her on her knees in the bushes sucking on the cock of Jeremy Brown or holding her skirt up to let Reggie Jarvis finger her pussy all for the sum of £5, which she quite clearly received for her favours. They had all been quite unaware of the camcorder hidden on a tree branch above them.

I also received flowers and a fantastic CD walkman from Jay together with a card which I have kept to this day. It read."

"Missing you lots and so looking forward to you accepting me as your Sugardaddy at our kinky wedding next week. I'm ready to shower my schoolgirl bride with lots of gifts in return and I have arranged with Mr Belston for you to have fittings for the gown of your choice. You are absolutely beautiful and I want you to look so demure, radiant and so sexy at our porno wedding. Please accept my offer and reply to Flo tomorrow on your way home from school. She will have another gift for you. Have a fantastic party. Happy Birthday Emma with all of my love. Jay."

"What the heck was this all about, porno weddings?

Of course I really knew, but my mind was beginning to play the doubting game. Would I be doing the right thing? Would I regret it for the rest of my life if I did it and, likewise would I regret it equally as much if I didn't? I was just turned eighteen and should have been concentrating on my studies but I couldn't when all I could think about was the big black cocks of Boyd and Jay. At night I frigged myself to sleep as I dreamt of both of them giving me their fullest attention. At lunchtimes I wanted to tell Bree all about what I had done and join her sucking off the boys from the school. I wanted to tell her I had seen photographs of her and how I had had the first fuck of my life dressed as a virgin white bride as twelve inches of thick black cock pushed slowly into me. I would have loved to have told her about it all and ask her to join my world of porn and receive lots of money for dressing up and fucking and sucking, but I had been told to await the photos.

Next day Flo met me to hear of my decision. I told her I hadn't approached Bree yet."

"We've made other arrangements for now. All I want to know is your answer for Mr Belston and Jay. Will you take the porno vows?"

"I had made my mind up to do it and was rewarded with a beautiful white negligee from Jay.

Next evening I told my parents I was once again studying at a friends and went off to meet Flo who drove me to a quiet street of a nearby town for my bridal gown fitting. She dropped me in an adjacent street and gave me directions to the shop. I was somewhat bewildered by this at the time but later found out it was form of KBG insurance to show I had gone without force and was willing to participate in the kinky wedding.

I was introduced to Mel. A tall dark attractive lady in her forties and proprietress of the shop. I gazed in awe at all the gowns hanging all around the place before I was shown to the fitting room where I was instructed to strip to my white stockings and suspenders. Out from one of the cubicles came Flo, her only form of dress, the large black strap-on with which she had fucked me only a few days before. After closing the curtain leading from the shop Mel slipped off her red dress to reveal her naked body."

" Emma can watch us Mel as I thank you in the usual KBG way for helping provide her wedding gown."

"I had no other choice as Mel pulled Flo close to her and placed a light peck on her cheek. They embraced, Mel holding Flo by the dildo as their tongues met. They laughed as each tried to outdo the other and suck one another's tongue into the throat. Soon they were kissing passionately, hands wildly caressing breasts, Flo fingering furiously at the pussy of Mel. I felt uneasy as I witnessed my first lesbian frenzy and let my fingers wander over my body until my right hand touched my pussy. I was feeling sexy, damp and sexy as I rubbed myself off. Suddenly I stopped as Mel broke off from Flo."

"I'm ready my darling. I'm ready to have you fuck me with my favourite dildo. Emma, clear the coffee table and get ready to sit on my face, I want to taste your sweet young juices."

"I did as Mel asked and she quickly lay across it as Flo dropped to her knees between her legs. Greedily she began lapping at her cunt lips before Mel had even made herself comfortable on the table. I continued to watch until Mel motioned me over and told me to straddle her and the coffee table in such a way that I could watch Flo licking her off as she licked me. I more or less sat on her face and loved the experience of one excited woman licking me as another licked her. All around I could see us in the mirrors, our display also being recorded on video as I became very aroused. Flo stopped me from having an orgasm by insisting I lie along Mel and take over licking her pussy. For a few minutes both our tongues were taking Mel higher and higher and soon after I was left alone Mel had her first orgasm, a huge shuddering explosion of fuck words as I kept on licking, guided by Flo who was now at my side kissing my bum cheeks and running her tongue all over my ass until she was licking me in front of Mel. I was then asked to sit on her face again, she wanted to lick me from front to back and instructed Flo to fuck her good and hard. I watched the solid dildo disappear into those delicious lips as Mel drove me wild until I orgasmed, whereupon she pulled my cunt tight to her mouth and drank me down. I recovered in time to watch Flo and her dildo bring Mel off wonderfully as she pounded deep into her.

Minutes later Flo was lying along the table with her legs wide open ready for me to bring her off."

"Give her a good one and I'll prepare a few gowns for you to try before you meet your bridesmaids."

"Choosing my gown was simply gorgeous and I tried on five wonderful fairy-tale creations before making my final choice. All the time Mel was naked and telling me what I could do as a bride and what I could not do. Firstly I was not allowed to wear panties and she explained."

"A kinky bride does not wear any panties. This is a sign that she is ready for kinky sex at any time and her only underwear is a sexy white suspender belt and sheer white stockings. Petticoats are a must and indicate to potential studs that her gown is as wide as her open legs. The more petticoats, the wider and sexier your gown will be and the more ready you will be to fuck with your groom. The KBG adore petticoats on any person irrespective of their gender and I have even dressed studs who wish to show their kinky bride that they too can be equally as kinky. Shemales simply adore coming here and I encourage them providing they remain loyal and trustworthy. I won't tell you just now what happened when one member failed to maintain discretion."

"My blonde hair was kept long and a silver tiara head-dress kept my cathedral length veil in place.

Once fully dressed Mel advised me I was ready to meet my bridesmaids and I should walk through the shop and open the door to let them in. All the time I should keep my veil lowered as they were yet to be told who the bride to be was. A man on the doorstep gave Mel a signal to stay where we were until a car passed and then he waved us through. It was quite odd, me rustling across the carpet in my massive bridal gown and the completely naked Mel going before me to open the door and then step outside beside the man who continued to look up and down the quiet street. I stopped just inside the door as the 'Dark Secret' limo with its blackened out windows appeared and halted. Flo came to my side, her strap-on still flapping around in front of her."

"Emma, say nothing. No matter what you see remain silent until you are told to speak."

"The man opened the car door and out stepped a photographer followed by a naked Asian clitlicker in his white stockings and suspender belt. His cock was semi-erect as he dropped to his knees to kiss Mel on the pussy as she stood on the doorstep. Through my veils I could see his body was completely hairless apart from his jet black shoulder length hair. Upe, I'm sorry I can't remember his proper name, had failed to make it in Bollywood so he came to England. He had no money and no sponsor so he agreed to clean one hundred cocks and clits in an effort to become a porn star through the KBG. In recognition of him licking fifty clits and cocks in record time he was being honoured as my train bearer at my wedding.

I was still watching Upe having my train attached by a thin satin ribbon to his clit when I suddenly turned to see my first bridesmaid alighting from the limo.

I was stunned, shocked, amazed even horrified to see my classmate Bree naked and dropping to her knees to lick the cunny of Mel. I gasped and was quietly reminded by Flo to be silent. It was the first time I had seen Bree naked, her tits peeking between her long dark hair which fell in ringlets to nearly her waist. Her pouting cunny lips plainly visible, her pussy hair shaved off.

I watched her smile at me as she entered the shop and turned to find a dark ebony girl dropping to thank Mel. Monique completed my attendants, all of us still teenagers and anxious to make a good show and be rewarded well by our Sugardaddies.

The 'Dark Secret' moved forward a little and the photographer, Peter, came to the door."

"I want a few shots on the street of the bride and her entourage. When you get the signal I want you step out and stand in front of the window. Don't worry about being seen. You won't. The place is sealed off for a few minutes."

"Bree was first out and helped guide my gown through the door as Upe allowed my train to extend fully before following us into the street. Very quickly we were directed away from the shop and then turned, Bree on my right, Monique on my left to eventually stand at the window. It was decided there was enough time for the bridesmaid's to ease up the front of my gown for a shot of Upe on his knees with his tongue at my pussy.

I could feel his tongue touching me. I was very excited, unable to decide whether it was Upe, the sight of Bree beside me, or another photoshoot in a public place. I was getting a real buzz from it all.

Once back inside we headed for the fitting room where Flo made Upe suck her dildo as we all watched. She was quite harsh on him calling him a cock sucking slut amongst other names. I was given a chair to sit on as I watched and then felt the front of my gown being raised again. Monique was going to give me her attention and this time my cunt lips were parted and she pushed her tongue into my purring pussy. I felt her and Bree swap over and saw Flo unstrap herself and leave her dildo filling Upe's mouth. Bree was licking me good as Monique unveiled me and thanked me for letting her be my bridesmaid. I was shaking by now, my orgasm ebbing and flowing wonderfully by the extremely skilled tongue of my classmate. Through half closed eyes I saw Flo on the coffee table, her legs wide apart and Upe stuffing her own dildo into her bright pink lips. I thought of Boyd stuffing his 12 inches of gorgeous black cock into me as Upe hand fucked Flo. I was so immersed in my thoughts that didn't realise Bree had stopped until I heard the shrill scream. I opened my eyes. She was standing staring at me, shaking almost as much as I had been until her scream. Mel put an arm around her as Bree spoke anxiously."

"I know her. We are in the same class but she is such a snob. Oh my goodness I've just been licking her. Please make sure she doesn't tell anyone what I've just done. She will, I just know it she will. She'll tell all the boys I'm a lesbian now. Oh no, what will I do?"

"By now she was even closer, Mel standing close by just in case she went crazy and violent. I told Bree not to worry, I was in the same position as her and I too was soon to join the KBG and would want that to be kept secret from my school friends. I caught her by the hand and brought her closer. We promised each other to be confidential about our sexy activities and have been good friends ever since. As she helped me remove my gown and veils we were drawn to the loud orgasm Flo was experiencing and saw that Monique was now strapped to the dildo and pounding her ebony body against the ebony body of Flo.

Bree and I sealed our new friendship with a fantastic 69 on the carpet of the bridalwear store before stepping outside for a few sexy nude shots before entering the 'Dark Secret' to be taken home."

Emma was very nearly ready for her big day, big black cocks that is, and I was looking forward to hearing about her porno wedding. Why don't you let me know if you are too?

yano
yano
90 Followers