Kinky Camping Trip

Story Info
Two country boys made for wife's gang bang.
1.7k words
4.06
278.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsCanyon
MrsCanyon
1,462 Followers

It was the middle of August when Tracy and I finally got some time off to go camping. Tracy had been wanting to go all year, and the time had finally come. "You pack your leather bra and panties," I told her. "I'll bring the lube and the camcorder." The last time we had gone camping we had filmed about six hours of nasty sex between us. I was hoping for double that this time.

When I went by to pick Tracy up she was wearing her leather pants, which were so tight I could see the cleft in her pussy lips. She was also wearing a see-through top with nothing underneath but her smallest leather bra. I knew this was going to be one great trip.

I piled Tracy and her gear into the van, and we headed north, toward the mountains. By dark we were into the wooded, mountainous area where there wasn't a house or another car to be seen for miles.

When we passed a rest area I pulled in. Tracy said she had to pee, and I figured I had waited long enough to get laid. Tracy got out of the van and headed for the outhouse. When she was out of sight I reached into the backseat for the camcorder and set after her. This was as good a place as any, I thought. The rest area was deserted, and there was enough light from the overhead lamps to capture all of the action on film.

Tracy was a little startled when she came out of the outhouse and saw me there. I greeted her with a sloppy kiss, complete with lots of tongue. In return she groped my balls through my tight jeans.

"It didn't take much to get you going, did it, tiger?" she grinned.

"I was ready to go before we started,"

"And you better like it, 'cause there's more where that came from." She was so hot now that I could see the stain on her leather pants where her juices were soaking the material.

I turned the camcorder on and focused in on her mouth, which was sliding back and forth on my shaft. She was pumping up and down now, sucking it like a real champ. Her ruby lips would start by teasing the head of my pulsing cock, and then work their way down to the bottom of the shaft. Taking what seemed like all ten inches into her throat was indeed a talent, and she did it well. I thrust my hips back and forth, fucking her mouth with reckless abandon, and she loved it. I knew she reveled in feeling like a whore, like some prostitute sucking cock in a back alley for her rent money.

Her mouth felt so good around my cock that I knew I was ready to explode. "I'm gonna come in your mouth, you'd better catch it," I told her. "You're gonna eat it all, and when I'm done coming you're gonna suck on the head of my cock until every last drop is gone."

Tracy was in heaven. I moaned and arched, and her head went down until her lips were touching my balls, waiting for the hot rush of my slick love to enter her mouth. My ass tightened up, and I gave a yell as I came. I spurted into her throat and she started swallowing. The load was enormous, and she had to keep on swallowing while breathing through her nostrils. I was still shooting the action, looking at her through the camcorder. When I finished spurting she pulled her mouth back and started sucking on the end of my cock like there was no tomorrow.

Suddenly, from the bushes behind the outhouse, we heard a noise. Startled, we hurriedly tried to pull ourselves together. "Who's there?" I yelled, but there was no answer. Thinking maybe it was a bear, we started to head back to the van. But when I looked behind me I saw two men standing in the bushes. They were in their mid-thirties, and wore old blue jeans and dirty T-shirts. One of them was holding a beer bottle, and they were grinning wildly.

Obviously they had been watching Tracy and I going at it. Probably I should just have gotten us out of there, but something made me stop. I thought there might be possibilities here, and looking at Tracy, I could tell that she was thinking the same thing.

"You guys enjoy the show?" I said boldly.

"Hell, yeah!" the one with the bottle said. "You got one hot lady there, fella!"

"You don't know the half of it," I told him. I turned to Tracy. "You want to party with them?" I asked her, low enough so that they couldn't hear. "I could record it." I could see the heat in her eyes. Giving herself to two half-wild strangers was just the kind of adventure that turned her on. My cock was once again getting hard.

"You guys live around here?" I asked.

"We got a cabin about a quarter-mile down the trail," the second guy said.

"Lead the way," I told him.

The guy with the bottle said his name was Roy. The other one was Jim. We followed them down a trail to where a cabin was sitting in a clearing in the woods. We went inside. It was rustic and not very clean. The two men stood staring at Tracy, practically slobbering. I told her to take her pants off.

I was holding the camcorder and taping her as she stripped, rubbing my cock with my other hand. She didn't have anything on under the leather pants. Roy and Jim started stripping too.

"Get over there on the bed," I told Tracy. "On your hands and knees." I could see her eyes shining and her breath coming hard as she obeyed me.

Roy finished undressing and walked over to her. Her pussy was moist and glistening; she had been ready to fuck ever since she had sucked my cock back at the rest area. Roy stuck two fingers in her pussy and jammed them all the way in. She moaned.

"You like that, city girl?" Roy said. "I'm gonna show you how we fuck our women in the country." He stroked his cock while he finger-fucked her, and Tracy bucked her hips in rhythm with his fingers.

"Do it, then," she moaned. "Come on, fuck me."

"All right, girl, you asked for it," Roy said. He got on the bed and rammed his cock into her.

Tracy smiled. "My husband loves watching me get hammered by new men. Hey Roy, think you can hammer me?" she asked.

"You want a hammering'? You've got it lady. Jim, get over here. You want big cock, you're gonna get it!" He was steadily pumping his dick into her pussy now, and I could see her cunt juice running down her legs. Jim moved around in front of her, and she gasped when she saw his cock. It looked at least twelve inches long, and was thicker than any I'd ever seen. She moaned and took it into her mouth. I knew she wanted to take it all, but it was too much for her to swallow.

"Think you can take that in your ass, city girl?" Roy panted, "You come around here, Jim, and take her in the back. I'm gonna get underneath her and stick it in her pussy." He pulled out of Tracy and slid underneath her sleek body. He kissed her tits as he guided his cock back into her cunt. Jim made his way around to the rear and spit in his hand, then rubbed his saliva all over his giant cock. I could see Roy's balls slapping up and down on Tracy's asshole. Jim spread her ass cheeks apart and started to push his monster into her tiny anus.

Even I had my doubts about whether Tracy could take it there, but evidently she didn't. She cried out with pleasure as he slid slowly into her, bit by bit, stretching her unbelievably. By the time his cock was halfway in her ass she was yelling, "Harder, harder!" Roy nibbled at her tits and fucked her pussy like a madman, while on top of her Jim was sliding his dick in and out of her tight ass.

She kept crying out for more, but Jim wasn't going to last long enough to give her all of it. He started to moan very loud, and Roy yelled, "Come in her mouth, Jim." Both of them pulled their cocks out of her and turned her on her back. While pulling off their condoms, they made their way up to her face, and Tracy stuck out her tongue and fought to get both cocks into her mouth. Jim was ready to come first, so he pushed Roy away and jammed the head of his dick into her mouth. A second later he let loose, shooting his huge load into her throat while she swallowed as much as she could.

Roy now turned her over again and rammed his cock into her ass bareback. After Jim's cock it must have felt like a toothpick in there, but Tracy was soon moaning and fucking him back. He pumped her for about ten minutes, and then started coming in waves. He squeezed her tits as he came, and she squealed with delight. When Roy pulled out of her ass, the cum just started oozing out.

Meanwhile I had pulled my cock out of my pants and was stroking it while I taped the threesome. When I was ready to come I passed the camcorder over to the guys, told them to keep taping, and walked over to where Tracy was now lying on her back. I started slapping her tits with my cock, knowing how much she loved that, and Tracy began fingering her clit and moaning. Just as she started to orgasm I shot my hot come onto her tits. She smeared it around and pushed her tits together, while she was coming. The horny slut then licked the cum, from her tits and even scooped some from her ass to eat.

Roy and Jim wanted us to stay for the night, but I explained that we had to get on with our camping trip but that we just might run into them again. We gathered up our clothes and packed up the camcorder. The two men thanked me for the use of my wife, and we thanked them for a great start to our vacation.

MrsCanyon
MrsCanyon
1,462 Followers