Kinky Carla Pt. 02: Seduction

Story Info
"My Seduction of Carla." Or was it hers of me?
2.4k words
4.25
14.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the rest of the weekend, I kept picturing that lewdly exciting scene I witnessed in the parking garage. It quickly dawned on me that I was becoming increasingly obsessed with Carla. I was anxious to go to the office, then to figure out a way to connect with her.

I knew that Carla was a smoker, because I often saw her sitting on the courtyard benches where smoking is allowed. As with most smoking areas, it was pushed off to the downwind side, under a large tree. That Monday, after a quick lunch, I went downstairs and walked across the courtyard. I saw her! She was about to light-up.

I approached the bench. When she saw me, I managed what must have been a nervous smile. I spoke. "Would you mind me sharing this bench with you?" She glanced quickly around the area, obviously noticing that there were other benches that were empty. She replied,

"Oh, not at all. That is, as long as you don't mind cigarette smoke. I'm about to light up."

"I don't mind a bit. I used to be a pack-a-day guy myself, so the smell kinda brings back fond memories. And I'd rather sit here in the shade, than bake in the sun. By the way, my name is Adam."

"Hi. I'm Carla. You look familiar. Don't I know you from somewhere?"

"I think our offices might be on the same floor. Twentieth floor, isn't it?"

"Ah yes. That must be it. I knew I saw you before."

We chatted very comfortably for a few minutes. Seeing her up-close for the first time, I took mental note. All-in-all, I found her attractive. First, she was tastefully attired in her business ensemble of a white blouse, dark slacks and a well-tailored jacket. She possessed a sparkling personality. In a word, I would describe her as vivacious and outgoing.

Her physical attributes were very much to my liking. I have always been attracted to large, soft and full-figured women. And I have a special "thing" for older, mature-minded ones. (I'm quite sure that I have had this predilection because of something that I experienced when I was eleven years old. That event also led to my first masturbation. But that's a long story, better left for another time.)

As the week progressed, I actively sought more time with Carla, at the only place I knew she might be. We spoke easily, freely and openly about a wide range of topics - from the weather to more exotic subjects. One thing struck me as being unusual. While her overall countenance might be described as "ladylike," certain vulgarities flowed from her lips quite easily, with a fluidity borne of familiar and frequent use of such words.

In time, Carla and I became quite familiar with each other. There was only one subject that I meticulously avoided, which was anything having to do with age. This was as my guiding rule whenever I had any interaction with an older woman. I had a feeling that she had some appreciation of my reluctance to "go there."

So she surprised me, one day, when out of the blue, she asked me, "How old are you, Adam?" When I told her that I was 30, she rolled her eyes and said, "Oh shit! Both of my kids are older than you. I probably started having puffy cunt lips from before you were born! Geezus fucking Christ! 30?" The way she delivered her feigned tirade, I knew she was joking, and it gave me a chuckle. Then, in a more somber tone, she continued.

"But seriously, Adam. I love your company, but I can't figure out why a young guy like you would even bother hanging out with a fat old bag like me? Maybe you feel pity for a flabby old broad like me? Just talking to you I can tell that you could have just about any young lady you want. Are you gay or something?" I laughed at the thought and responded.

"No no, Carla. I am definitely not gay. And I don't know why you see yourself as a 'fat old bag.' Personally, I find you very attractive." With that, I saw her eyes widen and her mouth fall open. I guessed that she was surprised to hear what I said, that being that I found her attractive. She was about to say something, but I cut her off.

"Just hear me out, Carla. Then I'll listen to whatever you have to say. First of all, you have such beautiful eyes. When the sunlight hits them, they change from a warm blue to fiery green. And they have a look that makes me think that there is a naughty side to you. Yeah, that's it. You have deliciously 'naughty eyes!' Also, your body drips with sexual beauty. You may not know this, but many guys my age find your mature body style to be absolutely irresistible. Myself, I don't care for that skinny cover girl look. I prefer a woman of abundance. A lavishly large and full-bodied woman always arouses me ... and gets me hot. Maybe that's why, when I see an ad for weight loss products, I always prefer the 'before' to the 'after.'"

Carla appeared stunned by what I had to say. It looked as though she was trying to digest what I said and was trying to find the words to respond. Finally, she spoke.

"Well, uh ... holy shit, Adam! It's been years ... no ... make that decades ... since anyone has paid me a compliment about my looks. And I don't think anyone has ever described me as being sexually attractive. At least not in the way you just did. Wow! I had no idea. I know you were eyeing-up my tits a few times. But I had no idea. So you say that I arouse you? Are you aroused right now?"

I decided to "go for it." By saying and doing what I was about to, I knew that I ran the risk of offending her, which would likely end our still-developing relationship. I told her this.

"Let me answer you by showing you. I'm going to stand and move to the other side of you. When I move past you, I'll be facing you. See it you can notice whether you have me aroused." As it was with every time that I sat with Carla, I had an erection, just realizing that this woman is the one that cast caution to the wind, to sate her carnal need for a fucking. I could feel my hardness, trapped in my confining pants, and pressing hard against my body. A quick glance downward confirmed for me that I had a prominent bulge, even while seated.

I stood and started to move past her. Then, I stood directly in front of her and feigned a yawn, which made my hips jut forward. Looking down my body again, I saw that my bulge was very obvious and noticeable, and unmistakably caused by my now fully-erect cock pressing hard against the fabric of my pants.

I saw Carla's eyes riveted on my erection. Her eyes smoldered and she bit her upper lip. As soon as I sat on the other side of her, she spoke.

"Holy crap, honey! That boner of yours is quite impressive! Now you have me so-o-o-o hot to have it! I have this maddening urge to feel it in my hands ... then to lick it ... and suck it for you. And if I please you, will you use it to fuck me? I have this feeling that you can fuck me real good!" With that, she sat quietly for just a couple of seconds, then continued.

"Is there somewhere private in your office where we can do it?"

"No. Our employees are free to roam anywhere, and my office door doesn't have a lock."

"Yeah. Shit! Same with my office." She went quiet again, seemingly in deep thought. Then she went on.

"Do you have a car, and do you park in our garage?" I told her that I did. I thought I knew what she had in mind, having witnessed her recent escapade. It worried me, and I tried to talk her out of it. I told her, "If you have in mind what I think you have in mind, we have to be careful. There must be many people coming back from lunch. They will be all over the place."

She took my hand in hers and said, "Trust me. I have a plan."

We walked to the garage elevator and hurried to my car. She sat in the front passenger seat. Then, she instructed me to start the car and to drive to the top floor of the parking structure. There, she directed me to a stall which was against a wall. "Ok. Now park with the wall on my side of the car, then get out of the car and come around the back to my door."

I did as I was instructed. By the time I came around to her, she had her door open and was sitting sideways with her feet on the ground. She said, "Ok. Now stand as close as you can to me."

I felt her fingers unzipping. Then she fumbled trying to get my hardened cock through the opening in my briefs. She seemed to be struggling, so I reached down to help her. As I did this, I bent at my waist to give my cock more room to come out.

At last, my cock sprung free. In a heartbeat, she bent slightly and I felt her take me into her mouth. Placing her hands on my hips, she helped me move as she massaged my dick with her closed lips and her warm wet mouth.

After a few minutes of her elegant and expert cock sucking with her lips clamped snugly around my shaft, she leaned further toward me and tilted her head slightly backward. She continued holding my hips to help me thrust into her mouth in a way that made me remember the rhythm of fucking. I was becoming lost in the exquisite pleasure of her ardent blowjob.

I soon learned why she had tilted her head. I felt her hands move from my hips to lock her arms around my ass. At the same time, I felt her lips parting away from my shaft. I looked downward to see what she was doing, which now felt quite different. I saw her mouth open wide, as her arms aggressively pulled my body tighter to her face. As she did this, she also slammed her face very hard against me.

I had never before felt such a sensation. Now, my cock was not merely sliding in and out of her mouth. Instead, I felt much more pressure clamping around my cock head. I heard her guttural sounds "mmff ... aarg ... ungh ... " and realized what she was doing. With her head tilted, she was in position to take my erect member fully into the tight confines of her throat. She kept slamming her head aggressively. So much so that I could hear a very soft "thunk" every time my cock rammed the back of her throat.

Then, with my cock still lodged deeply in her throat, she closed her lips on me again. The sensation was dizzyingly exquisite! While I felt the tight confines of her throat, at the same time the rest of my cock was treated to the warm soft embrace of her lips, with the underside of my cock sliding smoothly over her slippery tongue. I recall thinking that what she was doing to me was no mere blowjob. No. What she was delivering to me was an energetic and dedicated throat fucking!

I dearly wanted the pleasure of her expert oral ministrations to last much longer. But it only took a few more minutes for her skill, in doing me this way, to achieve what she wanted. I started to pant and my breathing became ragged. I tried to suppress my moans of pleasure, but I could not, once I felt the precursor of my impending orgasm.

I felt the familiar heat radiating from my lower belly, outward to my hips. This usually signals that my cumming would not be of the slowly-developing, pleasurable type, but would engulf me, with an explosive and complete release.

In time, I knew I was about to ejaculate. I tried to pull away from Carla's oral embrace to avoid shooting my semen into her mouth. She would have none of that. Grasping my ass, she stopped my effort to move away, murmuring a disapproving "mm mmm."

I felt my throbbing cock thicken in spasms even more as I cried out in the powerful throes of my ecstasy ... cumming in long squirts ... as Carla sucked harder ... as though she was trying to drink every drop of my warm, clear/white fluid. She had "done" me so completely that my breathing continued to be labored and my legs wobbled under me.

Once Carla knew that I was completely spent, she made a ring by touching the tips of her thumb and forefinger, wrapping it tightly around the base of my cock. Pulling along my softening shaft, she "milked" whatever liquid was left in me, licking the pearls of emerging cum from my pee hole.

After she zipped me up, I went back to the driver's seat. Carla's cheeks were stained with her eye makeup blended with her tears that must have flowed as she was gagging to take my cock deeper into her throat. As I started to drive back to my parking stall, she spoke.

"Did you like that, honey?"

"Like it? That was un-fucking-believable!! Please don't take this the wrong way, but you are one amazing cocksucker!"

She smiled, then said, "You're right about one thing. I absolutely love sucking cock. And I'll do that for you any time you want. The next time, when we are more comfortable, I'll show you how I can use other parts of my body to give you an even more mind-blowing dick sucking."

Once back downstairs, we exchanged email and phone info. Back in my office, I wondered when we would next be together. I had a feeling it would not be too long. And would I come to know why she is referred to as "Kinky Carla?"

Next: "Kinky Carla Part 3 - Releasing her Kink."