Kinky Coffee

Story Info
A girl discovers her need for submission with a strong dom.
14.7k words
4.6
43.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMax59
MrMax59
18 Followers

This story features a new sub and an experienced dom and includes some significant non-consent aspects as well. It includes only heterosexual play between two partners except for one important, but short scene near the beginning.

I sincerely hope you enjoy this story. Please take the time to click a rating at the end and leave a comment if you're motivated. I do take feedback seriously and appreciate anyone who takes the time to let me know what they thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dani stepped around the stack of plastic bakery trays to unlock the rear door of the coffee shop. She absolutely hated getting up at 4am to open the shop for the 5am surge. "Surge of two," she said out loud with a sarcastic tone. She moved the bakery trays inside so they would warm up again and flipped on a few lights.

"Dammit! I'm gonna kill those cocksucking teenagers on the night crew," she shouted when she saw the condition of the shop. At least everything was clean but the drainboard was covered with equipment that hadn't been put away. And the bakery case was half full which meant that inventory was stale and would have to be discarded. If it was her shop it would be over for those sulky kids.

Her boyfriend Mark was here last night as well but she knew what had happened. While he was in the office closing the books for the day the teens did half their work and bolted out of the shop. After a 14 hour day Mark just couldn't face finishing their work and left it for the morning shift. 'And I'm the morning shift,' she thought to herself glumly.

"Oh well, it's not gonna get done if I don't start," she said out loud to try to psych herself up. If she hadn't been laid off last month she'd be warm in bed waiting for the alarm to go off so she could slap the snooze button and get another 10 minutes.

Thirty minutes later she was disheveled and sweaty but the shop was ready for business. She walked to the front to flip open the lock and was surprised to see three people - three men, she realized from their size - just outside. For an instant she felt a chill of fear, the fear any woman alone feels in the presence of strangers. But she bit her lip and opened the door knowing that some of the regulars would be here any minute.

"Hey, thanks!" The first man through the door said with a friendly grin. "It was getting cold out there! Wow, it smells good in here. This'll wake me up!"

The other two men were rubbing their hands, their faces huddled to their chests. Dani hardly looked at them as she returned to the back of the counter.

"What kind of warmup do you fellas need? I make the best triple latte in town!" She tossed out their most profitable drink on purpose hoping these early-morning strangers would bite.

"Nahhh, I'm just a plain old coffee drinker," said the first man. "I'll have a large coffee to go and throw two of those cake donuts in too." Dani busied herself preparing the order while the other two men scanned the menu board and the pastry case.

The second man had a similar order but wanted a muffin. Dani was happy enough - drip coffee was still a money maker and they were all getting pastry. 'Could be a good morning after all,' she thought to herself.

She looked up to the third man and was puzzled at his steady look into her eyes. His face had a certain familiarity but she didn't know him. 'He's probably just stopped in here before,' she thought.

So Dani was shocked when the man broke into a lopsided smile and said "Dani Jones, it's sure been a long time! Funny meeting you here behind this counter. I'd swear last time I saw you, you were on top of a counter."

"I... What do you mean? Look, I'm busy and your friends are waiting for you, what's your order?"

"Oh, Dani, don't be that way. Are you telling me you don't remember Jim Bonner? We went through two and half years of high school together."

Dani stared at the face before her and it started to sort out. She barely remembered the name but recalled that he was the nerdy photographer who was always tagging along at school events. He'd been tall and skinny and pimply and far beneath the notice of the pep squad girls like Dani. She'd dated the football players, not the nerds. He'd really changed in the eight years since graduating high school! His face had caught up with his jaw and the skin was clear. He stood 4 inches taller than her 5'9" and had broad shoulders and narrow hips. 'Dammit, he's a hunk!' Dani realized.

And then his comment about the counter came back to her. Her eyes widened and she stared at his smirking face. It had been at the end of the football season in her Senior year - the Saturday after the last game. The pep squad had volunteered to clean the refreshment shack at the stadium so the caretaker had let them in and wandered off to attend to other work. The four girls stuck with this duty were about halfway through the work when Dani's then-boyfriend Jack had shown up with four of the other players from the team.

At first the girls were happy with the distraction the boys provided and the small amount of help they gave but it wasn't long before Jack started getting frisky and Dani went along - she loved making out with anyone, and Jack was a good kisser. Jack was leaning back against the counter hugging Dani as they kissed. The rest of the guys and girls were goofing around and cleaning up except for Mary, who was making out with her boyfriend Bob. Suddenly Jack broke their kiss and shouted to the rest, "Hey guys, check this fine ass out." With that he pulled Dani's denim skirt up over her hips and bunched it at her waist. Dani squealed and tried to get her hands on it to push it back down but Jack wasn't letting go.

Dani didn't need to feel the cool air of the shack on her ass cheeks to remember that she'd put on a lacy thong that morning so that panty lines wouldn't show through her tight skirt. Now her whole ass was exposed to the group and she couldn't do anything about it. She also realized she didn't want to. Something about being helpless to stop this and knowing how exposed she was turned her on even more than making out with Jack had. She could feel the wetness suddenly flow from her already turned on pussy and wet the thin fabric of her thong.

Jack slapped Danis bottom a few times and the other guys laughed as red hand prints marked her bottom. Dani was still fighting against Jack but her movements were taking on more of an erotic character than a fearful one. She pressed her hips forward and felt Jacks hard cock in the crotch of his jeans.

Dani tried to entice Jack into letting her go. "Oooohhhh, Jack, put my skirt down! Come on, if you do, I'll be really nice to you later!"

"I think you should be nice right now!" Jack responded. Without giving her time to touch her skirt he picked her up by the waist and set her naked bottom onto the prep table in the middle of the room. Dani squealed at the cold stainless steel touching her bare ass but Jack just pushed her back so she was laying on the table, her head hanging over the other side. Jacks hand was on her crotch and she was kicking and squirming but when his fingers hit her clit she couldn't help giving out a gasp.

"Hey, check this out. Dani is enjoying her little strip show!" Dani clamped her knees together trying to block his actions but Jack just used the opportunity to grab the thong at her hips and pull it down her legs. "Judy, Mallory, grab her arms and let's have a little fun!"

Judy and Mallory moved in and grabbed Dani's arms to keep her from squirming as Jack pushed her legs apart again, now exposing her wet pussy completely. The girls knew each other well and it was no secret that Dani had an active sex life with Jack (and others!) so they just laughed as Dani tried to protest.

"No! Guys, No! I don't want this, stop it!" Dani cried but Jack leaned in and gave a lick all the way up her wet slit and then circled her clit with his tongue. "Uhhhh! No... Jack... Don't..." Dani tried to speak but the words were harder and harder to put together as the attention to her clit drove all other thoughts from her head. Something about this situation - exposed, unwilling, restrained - seemed to fire her excitement to crazy levels. The pressure in her pussy was suddenly building higher and when Jack sucked her clit into his lips she exploded into orgasm.

"Ahhh! Yes! Cum... Yes... oh God... oh oh oh," she gasped and panted as the contractions twitched through her belly and legs. "Oh God Jack, fuck me, put your cock in me!" She no longer cared that there were others in the room, she just needed to be satisfied. As she panted the words another cock waved over her face and she sucked it into her mouth.

She remembered only fragments from there until she lay recovering, face and crotch covered with cum while one of the girls hissed that the caretaker was coming. Jack helped her up and got her into the toilet so she could clean up.

Dani came back to the present, all the memories having flooded back to her in milliseconds. "I... I... still don't know what you mean." she stammered. "I know you weren't..."

"But I was there Dani, you just didn't see me. I thought getting some shots of the pep squad cleaning up would be a great item for the school newspaper but when I got to the door I could hear you squealing. I went around to the side window and got up on some boxes so I could see through. And boy could I see! I watched you fuck and suck those guys like crazy and took pictures of all of it. You don't know how many times I whacked off to those pictures over the years, and now here you are looking just as sexy as you did then."

Dani just stared at him, shocked all over again and blushing so much her face felt like it was on fire. She knew she was still sexy. Her B-cup breasts were accentuated by her thin waist and curvy hips. Her long blonde hair was falling out of her ponytail to frame her face with stray strands. But this was crazy, how could this one time have come back to haunt her here?

"Dammit Jim! Make up your mind! We're gonna be late if you don't get moving." came from the doorway.

Not taking his eyes off Dani Jim called back, "I'll be right there, Dennis, don't get all worked up. Just wait for me in the car." More softly he continued, "I wouldn't want to share those pictures with anyone, they're so, you know, private. Why don't you get me a large coffee and give me your cell number so I can call you this afternoon?"

Danis mind was whirling with this new situation. She kept staring at him and stammered, "But... Where... I never saw you after winter break?"

"My family moved out west over break - it was planned for a long time. I just got extra lucky with getting those pictures. But I haven't been able to do anything but jack off to them... until now! Now get me my coffee and that number!"

Dani turned and started pouring the coffee. "The number is 555-1212." she said, using some random digits like when she was ditching a guy at the bars. She turned back and saw Jim dialing his phone - even she could hear the inactive number tones from the handset.

"Now Dani, that's being a bad girl! Give me the number now!" Jims voice had suddenly turned hard.

"867-5309" she answered glumly, knowing that her phone would ring in her purse in just a moment.

Jim smiled as he heard the AC/DC ringtone. He grabbed his coffee and dropped two dollars on the counter as a horn sounded from outside. "See you real soon, Dani" he said as he pushed out the door.

Dani spent the rest of the morning shift torn between attending to the sporadically busy shop and lost in thought about what had happened with Jim. She couldn't help feeling sexy and excited about what was still her most outrageous sexual adventure, but she'd paid for that adventure with a "reputation" in school. As soon as she graduated she moved away to a place where she wouldn't get hassled by guys who thought she'd be a slut for any dick that came along.

She'd settled down to a more vanilla existence, getting a decent admin job, seeing a couple of guys, now almost settled down with Mark. The memory of "that one time" still tickled at her sometimes but she was afraid to do anything like that now. What would Mark think if his sexy but restrained girlfriend suddenly wanted to be tied up during sex? Or wanted more than one guy? 'No way!' she thought to herself. 'I'm not going down that road again.'

But then the reality of what happened with Jim came back. If he really had the pictures (and he didn't seem to be lying) then she had to get them from him. She didn't want anyone in her new life seeing her like that. While the town they were in was large enough to allow some anonymity, pictures like that would spread like wildfire and she'd have to move again. She would do anything to keep that from happening!

And with that thought she remember what Jim looked like, and the commanding tone in his voice, and the fact that she'd have to do something for him to get the pictures and she got excited all over again. All her work at suppressing her kinky needs had come crashing down in a few minutes with the wrong - or right! - guy. She lived in a state of alternating worry and excitement all morning as customers came and went. She was forgetting orders and almost messed up three different complicated coffees. She was busy enough that she was surprised when Mark came in the back door to take over the day shift.

"What are you doing here? It's not... Oh! 11 O'Clock! Wow, time flies when we're busy!"

"Busy? That sounds good!" Mark said as he leaned in and gave Dani a kiss on the cheek.

'Damnit!' Dani thought to herself. 'Kiss me! Kiss me hard!' but she couldn't say anything like that to Mark.

"Do you want me to stay through lunch? If it stays busy you'll be swamped alone."

"Well, yeah, that'd be great, but... the kids can't work lunch and you get paid more..." he trailed off, embarrassed that the shop was so close to the edge he couldn't afford to pay for a few extra hours of Danis time.

"Oh, that's ok, Mark. I'll step out for a minute, then I'll come back and stick around just in case you need the help. You got the shop?"

"Dani, sweetie, you're the best! Yeah, I've got the shop for a bit. Take a break, you look like you need it!"

Dani wasn't sure what she'd do with less than an hour of free time but she had to be alone for just a few minutes to put her thoughts together. When Jim called she had to be in control. As she sat in her car behind the shop she knew that Jim wouldn't know anything about her life here - he'd only just met her again. She could just bluff him out, tell him the pictures didn't matter. But at the same time she knew that wouldn't work. One picture dropped off with Mark would be all it took for this quiet little life of hers to come crashing down. The other option would be to do whatever Jim wanted. But what would that be? Did he live here? How long would this go on? There was so much she didn't know - she realized she didn't even look to see if he was wearing a wedding ring.

She glanced up and realized it was 11:45 already and the lunch rush would be in full swing. She hustled back inside and slipped into the flow of customers as if she'd been doing it for years. But by 1:30 she was exhausted and business had slowed down so she said goodbye to Mark and headed for their apartment. She got in the shower a minute after she walked in the door and took a good long time under the spray of hot water.

She was walking across the bedroom wrapped in her towel when she heard a knock at the front door. Wondering who it could be she peeked out of the shade and gave a yelp when she saw Jim at the door! 'How did he know where to find me?'

"Just a minute!" she yelled and turned from the door to go get dressed but stopped when Jim banged hard on the door. Turning around with a frustrated sigh she opened the door. "You don't have to break it down, Jim! Now what do you want?"

Jim swung the door shut behind him and stepped forward, a little too close, and grabbed the edge of the towel and yanked. Dani was spun off balance and barely kept her feet, then scrambled to cover her naked body as she shrieked, "Eeeeee! What are you doing! Give me my towel!" She grabbed for the towel, then realized that running would be a better option and bolted for the bedroom. Jim was right behind her and pushed the door open against her feeble attempts to slam it closed. He grabbed her and threw her onto the bed. Jumping onto her he straddled her hips to hold her down and grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the bed.

"This is what you really like, isn't it Dani? I know all about you, about how much you loved what happened in the snack shack, and how you've never let it happen again."

"No! No, Jim! Let me up! I'll... I'll do what you want to get the pictures, but not like this!"

"No Dani, very much like this." Jim put her slim wrists into one hand and reached behind him, slipping his hands down her tummy and over her pussy which Dani realized had suddenly gotten really warm. Jim pushed his hand between her clamped thighs and started rubbing up and down the slit, using the pressure of his whole palm against her clit.

Dani felt so out of control. All the preparation, all her thinking about how to handle Jim was thrown out the window by this... this... invasion. She wanted him off her, wanted to get dressed, wanted... wanted him... to keep rubbing her pussy! As her clit responded to the firm contact her thighs relaxed and she sighed, her face softening as the flames of excitement started flowing from her crotch.

"Ohhh fuck! Ok, for the pictures! I want all the pictures if you do this!"

"Now you're trying to make a deal, Dani? No way! I'm not giving up those pictures for anything. But maybe you do have a way out of this."

Dani grasped at the straw he offered. "What? What do you want?" Her pussy was starting to get wet and she knew if she didn't make a deal soon her ability to resist would get worn down.

"I'm in town until a week from Thursday doing some work down at the factory. You're going to take good care of me while I'm here. You don't want me to feel lonely in a strange town, do you?"

'The factory!' Dani thought. That bitch of a landlady worked down there! "No way! Not two weeks, not two days. You get your rocks off now and then we're done!"

"You've got to be kidding me Dani! You think I'd leave this wet little cunt alone when I know it wants nothing more that to get fucked hard? You'll come to me when I want, how I want, until I leave. Or else I'll send a whole raft of fun pictures to your nice little boyfriend Mark. And maybe some to your nice landlady too. She was soooo helpful once I told her we went to high school together. She knows aaaallll about her tenants!"

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Dani vented angrily. She knew that unless she wanted to pack up and leave town tonight she'd have no choice but to do what Jim asked. But maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Jim would get bored after a day or two, Dani was sure. She'd make sure to make it boring for him too! She'd need to fight her excitement at his treatment of her but she felt sure she could do it.

"Ok, you win. I won't fight you. Do what you want." Dani relaxed and lay on the bed, limp and passionless.

"You think that's how you're going to handle this Dani? I think I know you better than that!" Jim stepped off her and went to the closet where he'd seen a robe hanging from a hook. He quickly stripped the sash from it's loops and turned back to the bed. Dani looked at him, not understanding why he'd need that... unless... By the time Dani realized what he was doing she was flipped onto her stomach and her left arm was behind the small of her back. Jims knee pressing on her back kept her from twisting away.

"Noo! Let me go! I said I'd do what you want!"

MrMax59
MrMax59
18 Followers