Kinky Couple Ch. 02: The Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1999
c1999
100 Followers

Slave ____________________

Final Proclamation

My initials throughout and signature below confirm that I have carefully read this document in its entirety and I agree to all the terms and conditions contained herein. I am pledging to be an Anal Slave to my Anal Master and will do my absolute best to please Him in the ways set forth in the articles and sections of this document.

Anal Master ___________________________________

Anal Slave ___________________________________

==================================================

Lori put the Contract down on the bed and thought for a moment. Then she picked it up and read it again.

"Boy, is my boyfriend a pervert!" she thought to herself. "He really wants me to do all this? I know we've done a lot of this stuff already, but wow, I never thought of myself as a 'Slave.'"

She thought about it some more and then glanced through the Contract one more time. It might be weird, but being 'owned' by Him did sound kind of fun.

"I mean, I let him do anything he wants to me now, and he's never hurt me nor have I ever regretted doing anything" she reasoned. "So it wouldn't be that far of a stretch to be His 'Slave' like He described."

Lori kept going over things in her mind for another few minutes and then decided it was time to talk it out with Him - negotiate if you will. She had a feeling their relationship was going to get pretty interesting as she went downstairs to the living room where CJ was seated. He looked up at her, smiled and turned off the TV.

"So what do you think?" he asked.

"Wow" she said... "Just Wow" as she smiled back and sits down next to Him.

"Is it too much?" He asked looking at her.

"I don't know... maybe" was her reply.

"Well, hon, you know we practically do everything in there already. Just not as a Master / Slave" He offered.

"Yeah, I guess so. You really want me to save my poop?" she questioned with a smile.

"You know I love your poop!" He chuckled back. "So what do you think? Do you want to go over each section?"

"Yeah, lets do that" Lori agreed.

"OK, well the first part just says that you are giving me your ass and that we love each other and you know I'd never hurt you. Nothing bad about that, right?"

"No, that's all good" Lori agreed.

"Oh, and that you'll call me 'Sir.' We do that whenever I tie you up, so that's not weird, right?"

"No, it's not... Sir!" she laughed.

"And you'll be my 'Slut!' My incredibly sexy Anal Slut!"

"Mmmm... YOUR Anal Slut" she agreed.

"OK, next is that I have access to your ass all the time. That's really no different than now. I've come up behind you and just started playing with your ass lots of times. Remember when you were washing dishes and I pulled your shorts down, sat behind you and just started kissing and licking and then fingering your asshole? Would you ever object to that?"

"Mmmmmm... no, don't think I would - it feels too good!" she admitted.

"So that really won't be much of a change for us" CJ concluded, "and we'll work on the signals."

"OK, that works" she confirms.

"Good. OK, now cleaning... putting whatever I take out of your ass into your mouth. RIght now you always clean off my fingers after they've been up there, and half the time you suck my cock after I've fucked you in the ass too. And nothing's really been that dirty yet."

"Yeah, that's true. I can do that. But don't forget the kiss!" she adds.

"Of course not! You know I love to kiss you when you're dirty" CJ fires back, and leans over and kisses his beautiful woman and then smiles "And when you're not dirty."

"OK, next is the Anal Training! One of my favorites!" He exclaims.

"Yeah, I don't know if I'll be able to keep something in me all the time. It might get uncomfortable" she states with a look of concern.

"Well, it IS training. I wouldn't expect you to go from nothing to wearing something for 24 hours. It'll take time to work up to that. Right now I have you wear the beads for hours on Friday and while you're driving here, right? And you've worn the nJoy plug a lot when we've gone out to dinner or stores. Plus we go to sleep with my finger in your ass all the time. And you like all that, right?"

"Oh yeah... I do. I just might get irritated after a while."

"I know. But let's just see how it goes. Believe me, what would be the point of me making your asshole really sore, because then I couldn't fuck it when I want to!"

"And we wouldn't want that!" she concluded and smiled.

"Nope! So I won't go too quickly and I'll use the right kind of plugs. I can even make you a small one on the lathe so its the perfect size for your perfect ass!"

"OK babe... just take it easy on me."

"You know I will. Oh, and speaking of... ass fisting!"

"Now that is NOT going to happen!" Lori quickly declares.

CJ laughs, "Yeah, I don't expect it to, but there's nothing wrong with slowing trying bigger things and if we get to a point where it stops being pleasurable, then that's where we'll stop. But you have enjoyed the couple of bigger dildos that we had to slowly stretch you out for, right?"

"Yeah, I did. But you have to go slow and work up to them."

"Of course babe. I have no desire to really hurt you inside. This is all about pleasure... for both of us."

"OK, I'll trust you on that."

"Next is one of our favorites - enemas! I'd like to play with volume and just see how it goes. No different than we've already done a few times."

"True, but I don't think I'll even get to a gallon."

"Maybe not. I'd like to try to work up to it, but again I'm not going to put you in pain. At least in that way!" He smiled "spankings are different."

"Yeah, I know. OK, just go easy with this too."

"Of course honey... OK, next is that I control your pooping and you take videos for me. What do you think of that?"

"So I have to call you and get permission before I can poop?"

"Yep!"

"What if I really have to go?"

"Well I get 15 minute to reply to you so you'd have to try and hold it. If you can't then I'll just have to punish you when we are together on the weekend" He smiled, "Maybe the punishment will be an extra assfuck or something?"

"Oh, I'll gladly take that punishment!" she replied and continued "OK, I can try that."

"I think you can do it. And we'll just see how it goes and how well it works... or doesn't. And taking video - how's that?"

"I think that should be OK. It's going to feel a little weird" Lori admitted.

"Yeah, it might at first. But I've had the camera on you a lot while you're pooping so that won't be different. And I'll give you a little tripod and a suction cup thing so you can either stand up your phone or attach it to a wall or bathroom stall door."

"And you want videos of me farting?" she asked while smirking.

"Of course! You know I love everything your ass does and I want to hear the 'music' it makes. It's singing for me!" He laughed in reply.

"I wish there was 'smellio' to go along with video." she laughed back.

"Yeah, so do I! Your farts are always roses!" He admitted and smiled, "OK, Article 4 - no toilet paper... I want you dirty!"

"Oh, I know you like that, but I'm going to make my panties a mess!"

"I know" He smiled, "that's the idea! But I'll supply you with some nice full cotton panties to use. I don't want you to ruin the fancy Victoria's Secret ones you have."

"OK, but what if I have a real messy poo?"

"Shake a lot!" he laughed.

She grumbled a disapproving reply.

"It won't be THAT messy and you've done it for me before. Oh, and of course there's an exception that you can clean any poo that gets too close to your vagina. I don't want any UTIs or anything."

"Yeah, that would NOT be good."

"I want a healthy Slave! So she can please me more!" He smiled at her. "OK, next we clean each other after using the bathroom... with our tongues!"

"So you want me to lick your dirty ass?"

"Yup! And I'll do yours."

"Hhhmmm... OK, I think I can do that" she said with a nasty smirk on her face, as she loved playing and doing things to Him almost as much as He does to her.

"Good. I know I'll like that one - sticking my tongue up your ass.. Mmmmmm!" He smiled at her and licked his lips before continuing "So next we have saving your poo for me."

"Yeah, you really want it? Are we going to play with it later?"

"Probably. I want you to save it because first, it's just so kinky to save your poo for me! And you know I love kinky!" He smirked at her in his most evil grin.

"And second, you know how sometimes we've wanted to do panty-pooping on the weekend, but you haven't been able to go much? I know you try to save it so you have more for me on the weekend, but sometimes that's hard to do. Well this will make sure we always have some of your poop to play with."

"How will this help when you want it in my panties?"

"Oh, I have some ideas..." he said with another mischievous grin.

"Yeah... I bet you do! Perv!" was her reply.

"You know it... and you love me anyway!"

"Mmm... yeah, for some wacky reason I do."

"Cause you're just as much of a perv as me!"

"Hhhhmmmphh" she huffed at Him with a smile.

"Oh, and third, I just love your ass and everything it does, so I want to see it all. I don't know if we'll use all of it so maybe we'll cut back on this later, but for now let's just start with this. OK"

"Yeah, OK."

"OK good, next is keeping track of what you eat to see what kind of poo it makes. You don't have to go crazy with every little snack, but I do want to get an idea of how certain foods bind you or make it all 'loose.' I mean you have some idea yourself as you were using that Metamucil when we first met."

"Yeah, I know some things don't agree with me completely."

"Yup. And this is a long term project to be able to really make you poo a certain way. Who knows if we'll actually figure anything out, but for now I just want to collect the data and then we can see."

"OK"

"And also, you've already used Immodium a few times to hold it for me, and I may want to try stuff like that again. But I'm not going to have you constantly taking stuff one week and other stuff the next. I don't want to whack out your system. Again, this is really a long term thing."

"OK, as long as its not too much."

"It won't be babe... Remember - health and safety first! The last thing I want to do is hurt you... well, except for the spankings on that gorgeous ass... that you deserve!" he stated as he looked at her and winked.

"Oh, yeah, I certainly deserve that!" she winked back at him.

"OK, next is just other anal play... enemas, diapers... enemas IN diapers... " He smiled and continued, "like while walking around the block, letting it come out cause you couldn't hold it... That was fun when we did that!"

"Yeah, I just couldn't make it all the way home! It was fun though" she finished.

"So this is just all the anal play we do to each other today, and of course any new things I think up to try."

"You've never had a problem there, that's for sure."

"Nope... and you've done every little dirty nasty thing I've come up with!"

"I must need help... professional help!"

"Or maybe... you were just cut out to be an Anal Slave? MY Anal Slave!" CJ smiled widely as He looked at her.

"Yeah, apparently so" she agreed.

"OK, and last is just about feedback. I know I want to control all this about you, but you have to let me know how you are doing - mentally and physically. I don't want to really 'hurt' you, nor do I want to turn you off with anything. This is all about enjoying each other in a different way."

CJ continued as He looked at her seriously.

"If you are sore inside or something else is bothering you, you have to let me know. Depending on what it is, I may still want to play, but I can change what we do, or postpone something I had in mind. As your Master, it's my job to train you and push your limits but I have to do it slowly and carefully so that you don't get overwhelmed. OK?"

"Yeah, makes sense."

"Good. And remember the 'yellow' and 'red' safe words we use when I tie you up - it's the same here. I've been careful in the past and you've never had to use them - and that's how I want to do this. A good Master will gauge his Slaves ability to take what He gives her, maybe close to the edge of 'too much,' but not going over it. And that's what I want to do."

"And that requires feedback and honesty from you, OK" He concluded.

"OK, I understand."

"So what do you think? Are you ready to officially be my Anal Slave?" He asked enthusiastically.

"Mmmm... Yeah, I guess so."

"And like I wrote, let's do this fully for one month, kind of as a trial. And we'll see how it goes and work from there."

"OK hon... I think I can do that."

"I love you babe" He looked at her earnestly and leaned over to hug her.

"I love you too" she replied and reciprocated His hug, holding on tight to her new Master.

"OK, so let's sign this - I made a copy for each of us."

They quickly went down the paper, filling in their names and initials where required. After signing, they shared a deep kiss and a long hug, their bodies feeling warm and just 'right' for each other.

"OK, my new Slave" He said smiling, "how bout you get started on laundry... and dishes... and making dinner!"

"Ha!" she laughed "I'm not THAT kind of Slave!"

"Oh really, so what kind of Slave are you?" He questioned.

"An ANAL Slave!" she beamed in reply.

"Oh, I see. Then it's probably appropriate to give my Anal Slave a good anal fucking, right?"

"Hhhmmm. Yeah, I think so."

"Well then, let's consummate you becoming my Anal Slave and my being your Anal Master. Stand up and bend over!" He said excitedly.

"Yes Sir!" was her reply as she smiled, stood up and did as she was told.

c1999
c1999
100 Followers
12