Kinky Experiments 04

Story Info
A full-on bisexual scat orgy goes on backstage.
6k words
4.44
67.5k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigothboy
bigothboy
57 Followers

Chapter 4: Backstage

Hey all!

Thanks again to the people who give me feedback, I really appreciate it and its always good to hear what people might like next time!

This story owes a lot, especially the beginning and the character of Jett, to the lesbian scat story 'Rock Star', so I would like to pay my respects to its author, 'Karen'. Thanks Karen- even though you will probably never read this, because it contains yukky boys, I hope you carry on as great and perverted as ever.

*

We were at our regular club on live band night- there had been a couple of bands on while things were warming up but now the crowd was cheering as a new trash-rock-band, complete with catchy guitar riffs and an incredibly hot female singer clad in a thong bikini and fishnets. No one seemed really bothered about what they were singing about, as long as they could dance.

But as me and Darren moshed, both complete with full slap, I couldn't help noticing a certain theme to the lyrics. Everyone else was pretty far gone, but given the heat I'd decided to lay off the alcohol and thus it was I gathered - almost all the songs were about lesbian sex, and very kinky lesbian sex at that. I began to get very turned on and grind against Darren's hot arse, keeping my eye on the lead and her three back-ups (2 more girls and a guy on drums), until finally she dropped her guitar and strode off stage with almost regal power. The bassist, taking a diplomatic stance, thanked the audience and their drummer, Skunk, who was apparently a new addition. Then they were gone, but I couldn't help thinking of the last song they had played- as she yelled the title line, "Let me be your sewer lover!" I could have sworn I saw the glistening snail-trails of arousal dribbling down the lead's thighs...

Later, I was in the toilet- the one stall which hadn't been broken in some way- and was just about to leave when, through the half open door I saw a girl come in. The very girl who had been playing bass on stage- a trashy, petite little punk with torn stockings, tight PVC shorts and a head as bald as an egg. She looked around warily and I ducked quickly behind the door again. When she was sure no-one was looking, she undid a little zip in her crotch. Then, putting up a huge booted foot up on the porcelain edge of one of the urinals, she aimed a expert gush of fizzing piss right down the drain. She sighed in ecstasy and rubbed herself as fountains poured out of her cunny. Then she licked each of her stained fingers, zipped up her furpie once more, and left me literally drooling for her.

I went out again and saw her dancing across the other side of the room. I had a few more drinks and a thought entered my head...a thought which wouldn't go away. I agonised over watching the bald girl until, finally, she left the dance and started heading back to the toilets. She headed into the gents, as I had hoped, and I followed. When she realised, hearing the door slam behind me, that she wasn't alone, she did not look at all abashed. In fact, she looked a bit pissed off with me for having the affront to be in the toilets. But I did not bat an eyelid either and, overtaking her sat down matter-of-factly between the urinal she had pissed in last time and the one next to it.

Then, just in case she hadn't got the message, I opened my mouth wide. This phased her, but only for a second- soon she'd clumped over, one huge boot dipped in the urinal, her hairy cunt revealed through the gaping split in her shorts. With a little squeak she let her bladder go, drenching my face as well as my tongue with her piss. She closed her eyes, her bald head gleaming the electric light, lost in some world of ecstasy. When she was done, she looked down, biting her lip.

I noticed that a little splash of piss had sprayed onto her boot- not wishing to waste any, I licked its dirty surface clean. The girl then pulled me up and into a long, violent kiss. She also guided my hand to rub her wet pussy.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed when we had broken apart, her elfin face grinning "That was great! I haven't ever had my piss drunk by a stranger before! But I guess you won't be a stranger much longer- what's your name?"

I told her it was Seb.

"I'm Rachel." She said "But everyone who really knows me calls me Rat. Like a sewer rat, you see- I'm always looking for the dirty stuff."

"I gathered from your song lyrics." I said

"Yeah, that's fuckin' Jett." Rat grinned "She decided there ought to be a band for the scat-loving punks so we got together. You go any further? With this kind of shit, I mean?"

"Yeah, I love it."

"Really? Well I have to tell you that before you get any more of me, you've got to pass a test."

"What test?"

"Fuck my boyfriend."

My eyes grew wide, and I began to feel almost sick with excitement and lust. If Rat thought this would separate the dirty men from the boys, she was in luck.

"Where is he?" I asked

She grinned again

"As soon as he finds out your here, he'll be with you." She said, and shot off.

While my heart pounded, I managed to coax my trembling fingers into writing a text to Darren-

"Cm 2 toilets. Crzy girl frm band wants us 2 fk boyfrnd- mayb more fun l8r- hurry! -Seb"

I had just finished sending the message, when the guy himself burst in, looking expectant. He was as tall as me, with a nice-looking face and a bald head like his girlfriend's. He wore dungarees with nothing visible on underneath,

and huge laced up boots, similar to the ones I had been licking just moments ago.

I recognised him instantly as the band's drummer, Skunk.

His eyes lit up when he saw me

"Wow!" He said "So you're Seb? You look fucking great- well then, let's get on with this!"

And with this brief introduction he ran into the empty stall with the busted seat and I followed.

"Rat's always after fresh meat." He explained to me "And she knows what kind I like- cute guys like you."

I smiled - I have been around too many 'manly' gay guys who think (despite all the evidence) that they are 'real men' to fall for this one.

"Don't think that means you can order me around." I said.

"On the contrary..." Skunk began struggling to release his arms from the shoulder-straps

"I've been looking forward to a good hard fucking. There..." He said, letting his dungarees drop round his ankles to reveal his sleek sweaty body "All yours."

He straddled the broken bowl, presenting his taught hairy butt to me, a fat length of uncut cock swinging between his open legs. Drooling, I prized the slippery

cheeks apart and inserted a finger. It slipped inside his shitchute nice and easily and he moaned, gyrating with pleasure. He farted as I let it slip in and out, the pungent aroma filling the filthy stall.

"Mmmmm yeah." He moaned "Ratty told me you like dirty shit like this...go on, you fart too."

I did as he asked, the sound ripping through my tight leather pants.

"Oooohh...that's good." He moaned, smelling my farts "Don't stop playing with my ass!"

I carried on plunging my fingers into his smelly anus until I decided I needed some real action. Unzipping my pants I eased my cock and balls through the fly, then split Skunk's buttocks once again to reveal the hairy, sweaty coit of his arsecunt. I forced the pink head of my excited dick into his filthhole and we groaned simultaneously as the earthy furnace of tight muscle gripped round hot meat.

I began fucking him mercilessly, but he kept on yelling for it harder. Thank god the music was so loud...

"Oh fuck man, yeah just rape my stinking hole...I want you to wreck me...faster!"

I couldn't keep it up for long - our bodies were soon drenched with sweat, Skunk's back slippery as a waterslide, and with an animal yell I spurted my first load of the evening into his boycunt.

"Mmmmrgggggnnnnyeah!"

"Oh wow...oh fuck..." Panted Skunk as he supported himself on the system "That was great...I felt like I was riding a bucking bronco!" He rubbed his asshole.

Suddenly, there was a restrained knock on the door, and Daz's voice

"Hello?" He said. Obviously he'd got my text.

"Don't worry." I told Skunk "Let him in. It's my boyfriend."

Skunk opened the stall door, and Daz, makeup half-melted into a black mess, his beautiful hair plastered to his face, came in looking dazed. He didn't have much time for this however, since as soon as Skunk got his eyes on him, he grabbed his tight little arse and pulled him into a passionate kiss. I could see his fat erection rubbing eagerly against Darren's stomach.

When they broke off, Skunk was smudged with vivid red lipstick and had a look of obscene lust and greed in his eyes.

"This is going to be the best night ever." He said, and me and Darren exchanged a look of agreement.

"Right, you, Seb, get up on the system. What's your name, honey?" He address my fetish-clad boyfriend.

"Daz."

"Well Daz you get behind me and have some fun. I'm going to get on with some cocksucking."

So saying, he started suckling on my now limp cock as I perched on the system, and Darren, having a lot of fun, sank to his knees and began slobbering at Skunk's fucked-out arsehole. Soon, of course, he had enjoyed a few of Skunk's loud, smelly farts in his face, but far from putting him off this increased the zeal and noisiness of his work, slipping his tongue between Skunk's thighs to lick his taint and balls.

My cock was soon awake again, and my new punk cocksucker was doing a good job of keeping it that way, only stopping to grunt and groan as Darren's tongue probed his dirthole.

As he moaned a few trickles, then a splash, and finally a fountain of piss burst from his near erect cock, splattering yellow rivers all over the toilet system and onto my trousers. His eyes screwed up with pleasure.

"Ahhhhhh..." He said, happily, seeming to indicate that he was satisfied for now "That was fuckin' great, guys. Now we're hard again lets pay Rat a visit- now you've proved you can deal with me, its time to deal with her."

He pulled up his dungarees in one movement, his pissy wet cock slapping against his belly, and I zipped myself up. We followed him, hearts beating loud and hard as the club's bass, to behind the stage. He pushed passed the bouncer on the door, saying brusquely that we were with him, and led us into the dressing room.

Before we were fully inside however, he stopped and listening. Then he turned around.

"Sssh." He whispered "We may have a real treat. When Jett, that's the singer, gets horny after a gig, my Ratty usually gives her some relief."

Sure enough, from round the corner we heard the panting and sighing of two very dirty girls

"Oh Jett you are so fucking nasty!"

"I know it gets you off, Rat. Lick me."

"Mmmm oh yeah I want that fucking dirty arsehole of yours...I hope you didn't wipe"

Jett sat flopped on the sofa, her cunny and ass exposed, her sweaty panties in her mouth, muffling her voice as Rat knelt by her, her bald head bobbing as she greedily munched on her lover's shitring.

We watched silently, and Skunk smiled.

Rat continued licking and soon announced that she had to piss.

Jett moaned

"Shit, shit, shit...oh yeah Ratty...piss for me..."

"Save some for me." Skunk stepped from our hiding place and grinned.

Jett looked around and laughed.

"You know I always get the prime cut" She smiled

Skunk shrugged "I also know you can get piss from any of the girls."

"But...well, you know" Jett winked but said no more.

Rat turned around, still kneeling, and squirming.

"Piss for her." Skunk said. And Rat released, a puddle of yellow liquid pooling between her legs. Jett looked at her and bit her lip, moaning.

Then, when the bald girl had finished voiding her bladder, Jett looked back at her boyfriend appraisingly. I was later to learn that at first she had been opposed to Skunk joining the band and spoiling the all-female nature of their shows, but Rat, until then forbidden ground, had promised that she would be more than willing to fuck her if her boyfriend was allowed in. Since she couldn't refuse the offer of unlimited dirty fun and an excellent drummer, she had agreed.

As she watched, he playfully pulled me and Darren in front on him, unzipping our trousers.

She raised her eyebrows.

"I see you've got your fun sorted out." She said "But it's still not my kind."

Skunk, and Rat, looked a little pained.

"No need to worry." She assured them, obviously trying not to look at our cocks "I have something planned too- just as long as you promise not to gatecrash."

Rat was about to say something when a large blonde woman stepped in. She looked at the scene with a thin, knowing smile of someone who'd seen it all before and addressed the singer, saying that there were 'two-young playmates' waiting for her at the stage door. Jett asked how young, and the blonde whispered something which made Jett very happy. She waved us, and then was gone to her own dirty adventures.

Skunk walked over to Rat, who was still kneeling. Without any ceremony, he let his dungarees drop once more and peed on her. Cascades slipped and dribbled in all directions off her hairless head until she turned her face up into the gush, washing in his pissjuice, gargling and swallowing as her buxom tits became soaked with it.

Just as the last trickles spurted out, a girl...no, a WOMAN, wearing tight black rubber and thigh-boots strode in.

She had long raven black hair which came down to her shoulders, and the body of an amazon. She was a definite bulldyke, three or four inches taller than Rat even in her huge clumping boots, and a face full of designer metal. She gave us all a twisted grin, drained the bottle of beer in her hand in one gulp, and belched loudly.

"Done enough dancing." She said in a heavy scots accent "You up for some fun?"

She took a closer look at the scene and gave a husky laugh.

"Looks like you didn't wait for me! Skunk, you fuckin' faggit, din't anyone ever tell you to share?"

"I thought you'd have your fun with Jett." Said the drummer, helping his girlfriend to her feet

"No...she's locked herself in somewhere, probably playin' with some underage tart, the fuckin' bitch." The new girl said, but without venom "'sides, when you're told you can have all the pussy you want, then all you want is cock."

She stared at Daz and myself hungrily as she uttered this last line.

"This is Seb and Darren." Said Skunk, feeling that introductions were in order "And guys, this is Chrissa, she's our rhythm guitar."

Of course, I had guessed this much- now all the band were together and up for some fun. Charissa came over as if to shake our hands but instead reached out and grabbed our butts with her muscular hands and squeezed.

"Pleased to meet ya." She said, smiling wickedly "Now which one of you has a taste for piss?"

"I know Seb does." Said Rat, ecstatically "You wouldn't belive it honey, he just got on his knees in the gents to slurp mine down!"

"Really? Well boyfriend here'll ha' to prove himself. Got a full belly after all that beer. You up for it, blondie?"

Darren nodded dumbly.

Chrissa grabbed another bottle from a case on the side and with a grunt of effort, pushed the cap off with her thumb.

"Down." She said, indicating Darren, and he obediently fell to his knees between her legs. Then she unzipped her tight rubber pants which split to reveal an absolutely enormous bush, curly and black and matted with sweat. As she slipped them down I saw a glint of metal. She had a clit piercing although it wasn't much use, buried in the hair as it was. With one hand tilted the beer up to her mouth and with the other she pulled apart her huge pink and purple labia.

She began chugging from the bottle and from between her huge puffy cuntlips came a jet of yellow spurting in all directions. Some gushed down between her thighs where it mingled with slimy girlcream, but most of it she directed into my boyfriend's eager mouth.

He gulped liked a pro as we three watched, but it soon became apparent that he wasn't going to finish it all. Chrissa was just keeping it coming and Darren was loosing steam. Eager for some myself knelt down beside him and we began sharing the acrid wine of her swollen bladder. But watching it spray from her pussy was not enough now.

I stretched upwards and, closing my eyes, clamped my mouth over her furry peehole and let it bubble straight down my throat. After the last was gone I started licking and eating.

God, it was foul but so, so good. Chrissa's bushy, beefy dykecunt was rank with sweat and, I guessed, the remnants of several little 'accidents'. Her love of the golden nectar obviously extended to wetting herself quite regularly. I felt someone pulling at my shoulders. Darren wanted a taste to. I made way for him. Chrissa was still chugging beer but she was beginning to kneel, and so slowly but firmly we forced her down, all the while licking like hungry dogs at her puffy, pink fanny. She finally let go of her beer bottle and collapsed on the ground, groaning and yelping at the pleasure of two hot mouths massaging her fanny.

We increased the speed, lucky Darren pushing into the dank depths of her womb and me serving her clit with the very point of my tongue.

I shut my eyes tight, trying to focus my whole mind on the forest-like world between Chrissa's thighs- her moans got louder and more animal until finally, with a guttural yell and a spasm of muscle which almost knocked me off, she emptied herself with a titanic orgasm which coated both our faces with in girlslime.

I shook myself off like the dirty dog I had become and blinked through my sodden hair. Though the blur of heat and slime I saw that Rat and Skunk had not just waited around to be entertained, and were having their own fun.

Rat was slurping away at her boyfreinds shithole, digging deep to find its foul treasures while he jacked his dick. Seeing me watching her, Ratty smiled with obscene pleasure and stuck her tongue out, letting me see the brown stains on it's spongy flesh. She was getting close to what she wanted, and Skunk was giving her all the help he could, sphincter pushing hard to combat the awkwardness of the standing position.

Incredibly, Chrissa managed to heave her taut body up, and, staggering a little from the dizziness of climax, helped us both to our feet.

"Shit, you boys are the fuckin' bomb." She said in a raspy whisper, biting her lip.

"My cunt is buzzin' like anythin'."

She looked over at the couple, still in their own loop of pleasure.

"What you need, Skunky, is some poppers." She said, walking over to a discarded rucksack in the corner, and pulling a little bottle from it.

Rat and Skunk stopped and they all took a noseful of the liquid's fumes.

"Loosenes up the shitter." Chrissa said, ripping out a long fart through her hairy butthole to prove it. "You wanna go?" She asked us

We both inhaled a long breath from the bottle, dizzy heat clouding our heads for a few seconds.

"Yeah, I thought you would." The big girl bared her teeth "Gotta get them arseholes opened for faggit cock."

Her aggressive, lusty pronunciation of 'faggot' really go me going.

"Like you'd know anything about cock, Chrissa." Skunk sneered

"I know more about cock than you'll ever know." The dark-haired girl replied

"Yeah? Surprise me."

Chrissa growled and before I knew what was happening, she had pounced on him and they were wrestling on the ground, pushing and shoving and trying to gain purchase. Rat began playing with herself, backing away a little into our waiting grasp.

"They sometimes do this!" She whispered excitedly "But Chrissa nearly always wins and fucks the shit out of him on the floor- she fucks so hard it leaves bruises on your arse! Play with my cunny, would you? I want to concentrate."

bigothboy
bigothboy
57 Followers
12