Kinky Flashing

Story Info
Flashing naked and eating cum.
974 words
3.92
31.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew today was going to be a great day. To start with I'm kind of on the kinky side. There are a few things I truly like sexually and try to incorporate one or all of these into my routine as often as possible.

1.Flashing women, everything about this has to be planned out. I need some kind of cover so that only the intended women can see me and no others. I also need an escape plan in case something goes wrong. When I do flash I like to leave no doubt as to what I'm doing. I do it completely naked so there is no mistaking that I want them to see my cock and usually jack of to completion so they can see me cum.

2. Eating my own cum, my sperm is never wasted. One way or the other it is ending up in my belly, either I cum in my hand and lick it up or shoot it into a cup and drink it. I always lick and suck it out of my wives freshly fucked pussy. I can also easily lay on my back, throw my legs over my head so my cock points at my face and shoot into my own mouth.

3. Stretching my asshole, by that I mean stuffing huge dildos and butt plugs up my ass. I'm pretty proud to say I can fit my 3.5 inch diameter butt plug up my ass and I'm working to get a wider one in some day. I can also rather easily take my wife's fist up the butt and I love it when she works it in and out. Opening up to accept her fist then closing down around her wrist is heaven.

Here is what happened. I found a perfect spot to get all of my kinks in at the same time. It was by a golf course that is surrounded by heavily wooded empty lots on one side of the course. Usually the trees go right up to the fence encircling the course but by one area there was a clearing near one of the tee boxes. The area is perfect. I can only be seen by who ever is on the tee box and with the fence between the women and I there is a sense of security for both the women and I.

Today I knew there was a women's golf league playing so I gathered up my supplies of a towel, a butt plug, a scarf which I used to somewhat conceal my identity and finally a set of binoculars so I can clearly see who was approaching. I stuffed that all into a bag and headed out to the golf course.

I made my way to the spot, and did a fully clothed walk around the area without being seen just to make sure everything can go as planned. Once I was happy with the way it all looked I stripped naked, lubed up the butt plug and shoved it up my ass. Then it was time to calmly wait for the right foursome to come by. It was about 10 minutes and I could see the women I was looking for. They were on the next fairway over about to hit onto the green. Once they get up on the green they are hidden out of my line of site. This would be my chance to do my final setup or staging the area. While completely naked I grabbed my towel and laid it on the ground about 5 feet from the fence. Now from this spot with the tee box only maybe a few more feet further away from the fence had them about 10 to 12 feet from me if the stood where they would normally tee off.

I went back under cover Of the trees and brush and waited. I heard the golf carts pull up and stop, they were selecting their clubs as I stepped out into the open and walked to my towel. I don't know what they were thinking but there was no missing me. I was completely in their line of site as I walked naked with a huge hard on up to my spot. They stopped right where I had hoped and were at that 10 to 12 foot away area. They didn't say a thing as I laid down on my towel, threw my legs over my head started to stroke my dick. My asshole which was stuffed full with the butt plug was pointing up in the air and in their clear view. My cock that pointed straight at my face threatening to plaster it with cum was definitely in the line of site of the also. I pumped my cock and within a minute I was shooting cum into my mouth and all over my face. Once my balls were drained of all of their cum I swallowed what ever I caught in my mouth. I unwound from my position and stood up, I faced them as I pushed the remaining cum off of my face with my finger and directed it into my mouth so I got my whole load and swallowed again. All the while they watched in silence.

They just stood there all four in a row, fixated on what happened. I calmly bent over reached around between my ass cheeks and removed the butt plug from my asshole and I showed them what was lodged up my ass. I grabbed my towel and made my way into the tree line where under cover I dressed. I could hear them saying something but couldn't make it out. At that point I needed to leave so I gathered my stuff shoved it all in my bag and made my way home to stroke off again.