Kinky Girl Games 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
poetposh
poetposh
373 Followers

"All clean there." Steph declares in a sexy voice.

"Was already clean there," says Jennifer in the same tone. She then says in a softer tone, "but, thank you."

Steph returning her tongue to the outside of Jennifer's asshole and then inside of her asshole but just for a split second and only for no more than a half inch. Jennifer jumps not really expected a returned sensation there again. And for sure not expecting Steph's tongue to enter her ass. Steph then starts to move her tongue from her asshole to her taint, towards Jennifer's pussy.

Jennifer having a feeling of where Steph tongue is heading, she starts to wonder just how wet she must be. Should she try to reach her hand down for a quick hand wipe to smear off some of the wetness? She would so do this now, but if she did, would it look odd? Oh well, no real time now and whatever her current wetness, musky-ness, or groll-ness, Steph tongue seemed to be determined to march though it all.

Steph tongue was moving towards the base of Jennifer vagina when she started noticing the heavy flow of fluids Jennifer's pussy was producing. Remembering her job was to clean Jennifer, Steph starts using her tongue in a sweeping motion.

"Pull your lips apart to I can clean you better." Steph asks Jennifer to perform.

Steph reaching down and does just that hoping this would be over soon. And in a way, hoping it would go on for longer.

"Ah, hope you enjoy the view." Jennifer says a bit shyly.

Steph could now look up and see the inside of inside of her pussy. She could taste the salty taste of what pee was left behind to clean, but most it was fresh pussy juice she was cleaning from Jennifer's genitally. After cleaning for a while, she move up to base of Jennifer's clitoris and source of the pee. She spent several moment licking around this area and for the finally, she put her whole mouth over the top of Jennifer's clit and began sucking.

With this, Jennifer dropped pretending that she was not loving this. She was really loving this. She might even cum. She was going to cum. OMG, she wanted to cum and needed to cum. With that, she stopped pulling herself open and reached her hands out and placed them behind Steph's head and pulled her closer to her private area. Hoping that this moving would secure her head and more importantly, her mouth and tongue to where it needed to be.

Steph feeling Jennifer hands behind her head cleared up any mystery at all that Jennifer was loving this. Steph continued moving her tongue back and forth across Jennifer's clit. Again and again she moved her tongue. She suspected that Jennifer was getting close.

"I'm cumming! AwwwwwwwwWWWWWWW!!" Jennifer exclaimed loudly.

As Jennifer's pleasure subsided, Steph let go of Jennifer clit as Jennifer released Steph's head. Steph stood up and faced Jennifer just for a second.

"Wow! Don't look at me." Jennifer said with a shy, but satisfied voice.

After a few moment of silence, Jennifer says softly and playfully, "I'm still not a lesbian."

Both girls giggle.

After a few more moment, Steph stands up, walks over to the camera and turns it off."

...To be continued...

poetposh
poetposh
373 Followers
12